Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 15

255 16 52
By Ginnyzyn

Sean Peterson's POV :

Leaving my sister with Daniel, I stromed out of the hospital only after making sure that my guards are surrounded all around the hospital. I'm not gonna take anymore risk in the safety of my family. I drove away to the Senate of Italy within hours and stopping car right in front of our country's Senate. As soon as I stepped out of my car, the media circled me and threw their questions at me.

" Mr. Peterson, any important business? Are you also a part of today's Senator's meeting ?". One of the famous media channel questioned me.

" Am I an senator? And why'd I be part of their meeting? I am here to meet someone in particular. That's it ". I kept my tone in check and walked away from them.

Soon my way got cleared and I stepped inside the assembly hall. There were lots of cops, black cats, and officer's standing throughout the way when I walked in. But no one tried to stop me. I smirked to myself because of the made I have gained in this country. Proud of myself. As i stepped inside assembly hall I was stunned to see Mr. President himself giving speech with a group of ministers and senators listening to him. Without wanting to disturb the horrible President I turned around to leave but my step halted when i heard someone calling me from behind.

" Sean... ?". Mr. President called my name through the microphone.

I turned around and gave him my usual smile and also I could see confusion in all the eyes present in this hall including that bastard Massimo.

" Dear Gentleman and women, Excuse me ". Mr. President excused himself and stepped down from his bar chamber to pull me into a bone crushing hug.

" Sean, long time no see, uhh ?". He hugged me tightly.

" Dad, you never come home ". I gently pushed him away from me and adjusted my suit coat.

Yes, he is my father Mr. Jace Peterson, the president of Italy. It's been three years since I saw him because he is always busy. I don't have a good bond with my father because he's the reason that I don't have a family now. Even though, I've mom and Daniel with me, I always used to feel alone and miss my small family. I, dad and my real mom Mrs. Athena Peterson used to be a small happy family. But he screwed it with his addiction towards alcohol and his politics. Mom left us because he never finds time for his family.

" I am the President, Sean. You can't expect me to have family dinner with you every single night ". He again said the same that I've been grown up hearing throughout my life.

" But you are my father too ". I glared at him.

" Sean, you ...". He tried again but I stopped him in middle.

" Enough dad. Do whatever you want to. I'm not here to visit you. I'm here to meet Mr. Massimo knight ". I reasoned my arrival and turned my gaze towards Massimo. He was looking between I and my father. My dad slowly placed his hand on my shoulder and turned me to face him.

" Son, why you wanna meet Mr. Knight? Do you have any issues with him ?". He enquired me carefully.

I smiled at him but was fuming inside.  You have no idea dad. You might have lost your only abandoned son today, only if it wasn't Daniel who took the shot. " Not at all, Dad. I've sighed a business with him. Regarding that I'd like to have a talk with Mr. Knight ". I lied to him because I never seek his help before. I am sure that I cloud handle this Massimo by myself. My dad nodded his head and called out for Massimo. He immediately rushed towards us and stood infront of us.

" Mr. Knight, my son wants to have a word you ". My dad informed him.

" Your son, Mr. President ?". Massimo blinked his eyes and asked my dad in complete shock.

I laughed at his frightened reaction. This is why Daniel warned him right from the beginning that he has no freaking idea who we are. He is just like a dust to us.

" Yes, Mr. Knight. Any problem with Sean being my son ?". My dad gave him a sarcastic reply. He shook his head and smiled awkwardly.

Then my dad turned to me and kissed my cheeks. " I may not be with you always. But ever don't forget that your father got your back ". He assured me as always and I nodded my head. He might not have time for me but I know that he loves me and cares for me. After all I am his only family and his only blood left on this universe.

When my dad walked away from me to continue with his meeting, I turned my attention to Massimo. " Follow me, Mr. Knight ". I ordered him and gritted my teeth. He followed me without saying a word because he clearly knows that he shouldn't be creating any scene infront of my dad.

I walked outside of the Senate followed by him and opened the car door for him to step inside. He glared at me and narrowed his eyes. " Where are intending to take me to, Mr Peterson ?". He questioned me with a hint of fear in his voice.

" I thought my father made himself clear that I wanna have a word with you right? So why don't we go somewhere to dine and talk ?". I asked him calmly.

He gulped in his throat. " Sure Mr. Peterson ".

I drove to the same highway where that sniper shot my Daniel. This place is always empty and I stopped my car in the middle of the road. I turned off my engine and tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. I closed my eyes for a minute to stop myself from lunging onto him. After few torturing minutes, I opened my eyes and turned my head towards him.

" So Mr. Knight, have you heard the news about my friend Daniel ?". I asked him in a monotonous tone.

" Oh yes, Mr. Peterson. Mr. Adams is the hot topic today as always. I really feel bad for him ". He laughed sarcastically.

" Really? you feel bad for him? Then why in the hell you set up someone to shoot us ?". I roared at him suddenly and he flinched at my tone.

" Calm down, Mr. Peterson. You can't accuse me for something without any proper evidence ". He rolled his eyes and opened the car door to step outside. I pulled a gun from the lower of my back and positioned it on the side of his head.

" Try moving an inch and I will not think twice before pulling the trigger ". I warned him.

" You wouldn't dare to. The President and the whole media people have witnessed us walking together and you taking me away in your car. So if anything happens to me, you will be in trouble ". He glued in his place and warned me.

I sharply hit him on his head with the back of my pistol and he yelled in pain. Then I pulled him by his collar with my other hand and shoved the gun right on his throat. " You cunning bastard... I don't need any evidence to pull the trigger right now. I and Daniel have rivals in our industry. But we don't have any backstabbing coward like you as an enemy. I know it's you who want us dead ".

He laughed like a mad man and tried to get out of my hold. But I held him tightly. " Don't fuck with me Massimo". I warned him again.

" Yes I did that but you can't do anything to me Mr. Peterson ". He had the audacity to say that again.

I laughed at him and gripped his throat and choked him. " Try me Massimo... Try me... Your illegal clubs, strip clubs under age 18, illegal gold and drug transactions, illegal brothels, human trafficking and all your tax evasions..... All informations about these businesses you are doing in the dark world against law is in my finger tips now. With a snap of my finger i will reveal it to the media with all the necessary evidence ".

" Don't even think about doing that, Mr. Peterson ". He was beyond shock and gritted his teeth.

" You are not in the position to order around, you dump shit. Try hurting me or my family once again, then you will see your political career under my feet. And one more thing, when I say family, I clearly include Jenifer into it. Don't even think about touching her shadow ".

He sat there and looked at me with utter shock and just gave me a nod.

" I am done talking with you. Before I change my mind and put a bullet in between your eyes, get the fuck out of my car ". I roared at him and he immediately stepped out of my car. I drove away leaving him there in the middle of the highway.

This old bastard made me feel guilty because I almost lost my one and only Daniel today. I'd have pulled the trigger right away but decided against it because this will create more Chaos and Jen will be put into more trouble than she is already. With a guilt filled heart I drove back the city. While I  was passing by a child care hospital, my eyes caught something and an unknown smile tugged on my lips.  Without any second thought I park my car in the nearby parking lot.

" Hello, gorgeous ladies! How can I help you ?". I smiled at them. It was none other than Miss. Nicole and Miss. Fields.

Miss. Fields turned around and returned a smile. Whereas, Miss. Devil glared at me.

What's her problem with me?

" Hi, Mr. Peterson. No need to be formal. You can call me Emily or Em ". I shaked my hands with her.

" Well, you can also call me Sean, gorgeous ". I told her and winked at her playfully. She nodded her head and smiled at me.

" May I know what you both doing here in a child care hospital ?". I asked her out of curiosity but was also hesitant because It might be her personal and I don't wanna cross my limits too. I was waiting for Emily to answer but Miss. Nicole spoke instead.

" Are you blind or what, Mr. Grumpy? Can't you see this big tummy of Emily's ?". She mocked me and shook her head.

Then only I noticed Emily's tummy and it's huge now. She is pregnant and wow... How cute she is with this baby bump !!!

" I am sorry, Em. Didn't notice it. And you are looking too cute and bubbly with your bump ". I gave her a compliment and she smiled a bit.

" Really, Sean? But Stacy is always making fun of me saying that I look like I ate a whole watermelon ". She whined and her face fell. I looked at Miss. Devil and she is already laughing at Emily.

Cunning devil she is uh !!!

I went beside Emily and circled my arm around her shoulders and gave her a side hug. She look up at me and pouted. " Don't take her words seriously, Em. She is messing with you. You look absolutely gorgeous and I'd marry you happily. Just say yes ". I tried to soothe her playfully and she laughed her heart out.

" Thank you, Sean. You don't have to marry me because I wanna stay single. But we can have fun. What say ?". She winked at me and hugged me with her baby bump.

I laughed at her playful nature and decided to play along. " Most definitely it's an yes, Em. But this bump would be an problem. So, I'll patiently wait until the baby arrives ". I faked a pout and she laughed again.

While we both were laughing and speaking nonsense, Miss. Devil yelled at us.

" Will you both stop flirting with each other ?". She glared at me and pointed her time finger at me. " You Mr. Grumpy are flirting with a pregnant women and you ..... you.... you are so annoying ". As usual she hated me and I chuckled.

" But why Miss. Nicole? It's Emily am flirting with and she has no problem. Then why are you being bothered ?". I raised my brows at her.

She blinked her eyes twice and looked between I and Emily. Suddenly she stormed towards us and pulled Emily away from me. Emily was bit shocked by that's devil's behaviour and gripped her bump tightly.

" Geez, Miss. Nicole! Be careful with her. She is pregnant !". I yelled at Miss. Nicole and she least bothered.

" Em, I've booked a cab for you. I will come home after work and you can find your cab waiting at the front. Leave now. Bye ". Miss. Nicole Sternly asked her to leave.

Emily turned towards me and sulked.  "See Sean! She is always rude with me. Jen will never scold me but Stacy is never like Jen ". She whined cutely.

I chuckled and shook my head. " You are right. She is always rude and that's why I call her devil ". I told her and we both laughed at that devil.

" You too taking his side, Em? Fine. Go with him ". Saying this Miss. Nicole narrowed her eyes at me and walked away.

I slammed my face and looked at Emily. " I am sorry dear. Now she is angry on you because of me ". I apologized but was still laughing.

" No, no Sean. She is not angry. She will never be angry on me. I am her favorite ". She convinced me and got tears in her eyes all of a sudden. Immediately I went beside her and hugged her gently.

" What happened? Why are you crying ?". I asked her gently because she is pregnant and crying suddenly. I was scared as hell. She hugged me back and sobbed.

" I am crying because am getting mixed emotions, Sean. Jen and Stacy are taking good care of me. Jen strictly told me not to work until child's birth and concentrate only on my studies. So am not working. Just taking care of myself and my studies. They are the best people I've ever know and am so blessed to call them my friends. But... but.... ". She sobbed again.

I gently pulled her away from me and wiped her tears. " But what, Em ?". I asked her softly.

She took a deep breathe and gave me a sad smile. " But am also feeling guilty because am burdening them with my responsibilities. I used to pay my University fee by working part time. But as am pregnant now, due to my complications, doctors advised me not to strain myself. So, Jen is working double shift after her college hours to pay my University fee. Stacy is acting all rude infront of you but she is working in a nearby gas station to cover my medical bills, dorms rent and also my monthly necessities. She is also saving some amount of her income for my child's birth. They are working hard for me. They are turning their blood and sweat into money to keep me and my unborn child happy and healthy ". Her tears rolled down her cheeks freely and she gentle touched her bump.

My heart ached at her words. But felt beyond proud of my little sister and Miss. Nicole. I was born with a sliver spoon and never experienced poverty. But these girls are struggling to run their day to day life and how beautiful their friendship is? Jen clearly knows that I'd do anything if she ask me. But not even once she mentioned that she is in this much need for money. She is struggling hard to stand in her own legs to support her dear friend and just like that my respect for my sister reached new heights. I am proud of Miss. Nicole also. Now I understand that she is not what she is portraying herself.

Wow, friendship is the only holy relationship in this universe.

A smile broke my lips and I cupped Emily's cheeks in pure affection. " Don't cry, gorgeous. You don't have to feel guilty because this is what we call as friendship. Your friends loves you beyond words and you shouldn't be crying like this at their back. If they are trying to keep you happy then make it easy for them. Be happy inside out. Plus, not only them am also eagerly waiting for your little champ to arrive. You are not alone in this, Em ". I told her exactly what my heart felt and she have me a satisfying smile.

When Emily was about to say something but Miss. Nicole came into the scene and yelled at me again.

" What the hell, Mr. Grumpy? You made her cry? I swear, I will kill you if you've anything bad to her and that made her cry ". She warned me angrily and Emily and I laughed at her foolishness.

Why she always see me as a Villian?

" Why do you care, Miss. Nicole? Just before you left her alone angrily?". I raised my one eyebrow at her teasingly.

" You better shut up ". She snapped at me and cupped Emily's cheeks in her tiny hand. " Em, did he hurt you? You are crying !". She asked Emily sadly.

Aww... How innocent and caring she is...

Emily laughed and shook her head. " No, you idiot. He didn't hurt me. I'm crying because.... maybe....maybe mood swings !".

Miss. Nicole nodded her head at Em and gave me an death glare. I couldn't stop laughing because of Miss. Devil's childish behaviour.

Soon they bid goodbye to me and took their cab. I stood there alone for a minute and released a heavy breathe. Lots happened since today morning and all I realised is, "not everyone has a same life".

__________________♡♡♡_______________

How lucky Emily Could be 😩🙂

And what do you think about Sean and his dad ?

Hope you'll like this Chapter, buddies !

Yours
Ginny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 416 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
624K 5.9K 12
PUBLISHED WITH LIMITLESS PUBLISHING. COMING AUGUST 28, 2018. PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK COPIES. UK LINK: http://amzn.eu/0LSeyA7 US LINK: http://a.co/fuyk...
26.9K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
21.5K 1.1K 32
the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste..... they are like poles apart. his life...