Just A Soulmate

By BlueInk_xoxo

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... More

Copyright
× Back Story ×
+Character Description+
± Playlist ±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<005>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<012>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<023>
<024>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<035>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<040>
<041>
<042>
<043>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<013>

2K 84 6
By BlueInk_xoxo

Andrea Cullen POV .

" Yeah definitely , Goodbye and take care "
I hung up the call .
Still not removing my eyes from him .
" Cullen they are waiting for you " Jeena said from behind me .
" You startled me Jeena " I hit her shoulder lightly .
" Hyejin told me what happened " She told me while heading towards the hall .
" And ? " I asked .
" You know what I want to ask " She said .
" Fine , let's talk after dinner " I replied because there's no point in arguing with her .
I looked up again but there was no sign of them .

---

" Oh Andrea it's so good to see you dear "
Hyejin's lovely mother welcomed me in an embrace . Her sickly sweet perfume was too much . And so was her fake smile . I could tell she wanted her daughter to be happy that's why she's behaving so nicely with me .
" I missed you too Aunt Ae-Cha " lie , that's a big lie .
" Now dear come and sit with me " She smiled through gritted teeth .
" I would love to but Jeena is waiting for
me " another lie .
But as expected she didn't ask any further and went to sit beside Hyejin and Sungho .
I smiled at both of them and went to where Jeena and Haul were sitting .

It's night already and most of the guest left . Only some close family and friends from both sides are here sitting together for dinner . I didn't see Sungho's group of friends so I guess they left too .
" So how you feel about reuniting with the witch ? " Haul questioned like I was in a interview .
" It's bitch dear brother " I corrected .
" My bad Miss Cullen "
This time we laughed at his formal tone .
" Sometimes you are too cute love " Jeena said and kissed her soulmate .

" Andrea have you met your soulmate ? "
The only person who I can't tolerate asked .
" Why are you asking this Ae-Cha ? give the kid a break " Aunt Eun spoke to her sister .
" I was just wondering sister . Actually all the other kids of the family have already found there's and many are settled with kids already" She spoke with that tone which I loathe so much .
" I think you should find a man and get married dear . You are 27 already . Hyejin is 25 only but look at her going to be a wife in two days and a mother in a few months .
I don't think you will be able to find them soon if you haven't in all these years .
But you need to be happy too dear . If you go late than this I don't think you will have the pleasure of children . Say do I need to look for someone ? "
" Ae-Cha what's wrong with you ? " Aunt Eun looked annoyed .
" No harm done Aunt Eun " and turned towards the bitch .
" This woman you are talking to don't need a man to be happy nor she needs kids who will make her smile . And Aunt Ae-Cha don't you worry I won't end up like you "
I replied to her as calmly as possible with a straight face and a small smile .
I guess it was enough to shut her up . She quickly averted her attention towards Sungho's parents with a flushed embarrassed face .
" You hit the perfect spot this time " Jeena laughed .
" Yes Cullen " Haul couldn't stop himself from laughing .

" Ma'am do you want anything ? " The waiter asked .
" Whiskey please " I replied .
The people around the table gave me a glance .
" For Cullens there's no celebration without whiskey " I smirked at Aunt Ae-Cha .
" I'll have a beer then " Haul winked at me .
Hyejin laughed at our silliness . But her mother's face was red because of frustration . That bitch kinda deserves it .
" Kids these days " She huffed .

___

" Jeena how do you feel when you look at Haul ? " I asked her while making myself another drink .
Jeena and I are sitting in the balcony , star gazing . Haul , Hyejin and Sungho will be here shortly after . We were waiting for them , our funny and light conversation soon turned into something deep .
" That's a tough question , I don't even think I know the proper answer " She took a sip .
" Whenever I look at him I feel complete . I feel like the time stops when he looks at me . Like the stars shine a little more brightly . I feel happy when I look at him , like I have everything I need . He makes me smile , and it's never fake or forced . Before meeting him I was just existing but right now I'm living . I have seen love before meeting him but after I lived love Andrea . I lived love with him " She said eyes twinkling so much with love that the stars would be envious .
" Love ? " I asked
" It's not just love Cullen , it's something much more than that " She looked deep into thought .
I looked up at the sky full of stars .
" So the relationship between mom and dad was much more than love ? " The words left my mouth .
" The relationship between your mom and dad was exquisite Andrea . It was something out of the world . So pure and beautiful . Haul and I wish to have something like that one day " .
She looked towards me
" Are you missing them Cullen ? " She softly asked .
" I miss them every fucking minute Jeena "
  I said to myself more than her .
" I wish they were here too " She hugged me . I hugged her back .

" Andrea why are you asking these questions ? " She asked .
" Jeena mom believed that I'll find my Soulmate here " I looked at the stars .
" And I guess she was right about it "

" I think I found my soulmates "

How are you liking the story so far ?
Do let me know .

I hope you enjoyed reading this .

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 2.8K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
127K 6.3K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...
302K 13K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
778K 35.6K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...