FNAF, Objective: Survive

By Alpha_Creator

Will keep writting the book if people got interested- _______________________________ "Greetings, Evan." "My... More

โ€ข Reminders โ€ข
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I like you have a Cupcake

Chapter 1

344 15 12
By Alpha_Creator

Warning: not proofread

It's a rather cold day to start in the morning.  She felt like covering herself up as she heard her sibling screaming past her room. Lazily standing sitting up, she grabs her phone, checking the time. It's still early and then she notices the date on her phone.

"March 16... Happy birthday, Evangeline." She mumbles to herself, getting up and getting ready.

A few minutes later, she walked down the hall to see her family gathered around at a table. She has four siblings, an elder brother, an elder sister, and twins. One is a girl, and one is a boy. Evangeline or Eva, sit at the edge of the table next to her elder brother.

"Are you all available tonight? Since-" Eva was cut off.

"Your mother and I have work to do with your sister, the twins will be at your aunt's house. And I heard your brother have soccer practice," his father says scrolling through his phone.

"All of us are busy, Eva." Your mother says as she placed down a plate of eggs and bacon.

"But it's my birthday..." She says quietly sadly as she grabs a plate with an egg on it.

"Mommy!! Our birthday is near! Could we go to the amusement park?!!" One of the twins says.

"Of course darling just for you!" The mother placed a kiss on the child's head.

Eva doesn't want to feel such emotions in the early morning so she stand up from the table and grabbed her bag. Her brother notices her action, "where are you going?"

"I'm not hungry," she says, wearing her shoes and tying up the laces. She then exited the house with the sound of the door being shut.

She walks down the path and she untangles her brown hair by her hand. 'I'll just go down to that old lady's café. Maybe I could celebrate my birthday there-'

"Watch it!!" Some people bump onto her with their skateboards. A person from her school.

"Assholes..." Evangeline rubs a sore spot on her arm. "It's always like this," she started crossing the road. She looked up to see that the lights are still red, without knowing it, she felt an impact on her side and got thrown to the other side of the road.

Her vision is getting darker as she sees a few people surrounding her body, including a person who's with the skateboard buddies.

"Call the hospital!!"

"Hey kid, stay with me!!"

'Happy birthday, Evangeline.' With the lost thought in her mind, her vision went dark.

___________________________________

Evangeline let out a gasp as she sat up. She's in the middle of a field, with a small hill behind her. "Where am I?? Is this heaven?? Hell?? Did I die!!?" She started panicking for a few minutes. "Deep breaths, deep breaths..." She breaths in and out, in and out.

She stood up and look around, "where is this place??" She brushes off some leaves from her brown hair. She then spotted a path that seems to be leading to a road.

She quickly runs towards that path, tripping here and there thanks to the stupid rocks. She reached a concrete path near the roads.

"Why do the buildings look... So old?" She asked herself, trying to store more oxygen in her body.

The small maiden walked around and stumble upon a building. "Freddy Fazbear Pizza- of 198*!?" She exclaimed making people look at her weirdly. She awkwardly laughs, she starts heading towards the door until a guard stops her.

"Do you have any reservations?" He asked.

"Pardon?? Reservations??" Eva repeated, confused.

The guard sighs, "im sorry young lady but the pizzeria is only allowed today for reservations, maybe come back tomorrow."

"I-..." She tries to say something but nothing came out. Anxiety builds up in her body as her heart started pounding.

"Just let her in," a man's voice talks behind her.

"Boss! Are you sure?" The guard asked.

"Just this once," he smiles at the guard. "Come along now," he entered the building. The young maiden quickly followed her from behind.

"Thank you, sir..."

"Henry, you could call me by my name, Henry." The man smiled kindly at her. "What's your name young one?" Henry asked.

"My name is Evangeline, Eva for short." She says to him with a smile. 'Wait, Fazbear Pizzaria, Henry- as in Henry Emily?! Am I in the-!?' She notices that he stopped walking.

Henry looks down at Eva, 'she reminds me of...'

"Sir Henry?" She called out his name.

The kind man just smiled at her and patted her on the head, "it's nothing." They walk inside a room with kids playing around, but it seems like they're just checking rooms to see if anything is unstable. "Is there an occasion why you're here, Eva?"

"Uhm, nothing much." She runs her arms, looking away.

"C'mon, there must be. Let big ol' man hear it," Henry says.

"... It's my... It's my birthday," she mumbles but Henry could hear it.

"Your birthday?! Shouldn't you be celebrating with your parents?" Henry looks at her a bit worried.

The brown hair maiden laughs awkwardly, "they're busy. I mean they're always busy so..." She just continue laughing awkwardly.

"Oh dear," Henry mumbles. "You poor thing, why don't we treat you with some cake?" He asked, leading her to the main room.

"But I don't have any money-"

"It's on the house, birthday girl." Henry let out a chuckle as they arrive at the main room.

The young maiden stands in awe as she looks at the animatronics, standing with pride on the stage. 'So... This takes place at fnaf 2 where toy animatronic exists... Wait a minute-'

"Why do they have fur!?" She exclaimed.

The animatronics' head suddenly looked at her, Eva flinched and hides behind the big man. Henry let out a sweatdrop, "I mean its normal for animals to have fur right?" Henry asked.

The young maiden just let out a nod, "yeah... But I think I offended them," she says.

"Erm... I think they're just doing facial recognitions, come." Henry leads her in front of the animatronics.

The animatronics looked at her for a few seconds before doing their own thing. Eva let out a sigh of relief. Henry chuckles more as he made her sit on a chair.

"Why is there no kids here yet?" Eva asked.

"The animatronics are supposed to go to the other room, but since we're here..." Henry looks at the robots. "Everyone, say happy birthday to Evangeline!"

"Happy birthday!!" They all cheered and started singing.

The young maiden's hazel eyes widen at delight. A warm feeling in her chest makes her want to cry out of happiness. After they're done, Eva gives out a clap. "Thank you!" She smiles brightly.

That seems to satisfy the animatronics.

"Why don't you go to the prize's room? My daughter is there I believe." Henry says to her.

"Your daughter?" She asked then eyes widen at the realization. "I'll go there now, thanks, mister Henry!" She runs off to the Puppet's room.

Henry blink then look at his creations, "alright let's go."

____________________________________

"Don't tell me his daughter is going to die today..." She mumbles, she spotted the room and quickly run inside. Three kids just exit the room. Eva then saw the box on top of another box then a car zooming past by.

"Holy fuck... The struggle of knowing the lore," she jokingly mumbles to herself.

She goes to the door and tries to open its lock which takes a few seconds since she's struggling. She runs out fo the door and tries to find where the car has run off too. It started raining.

Evangeline quickly hides behind the wall seeing a silhouette of a man in the distance. 'What are you doing? Save her! But I might get killed... Just move your legs and go, Evangeline!! But what if I changed the story? I-' Her thoughts was cut off by a car vrooming away.

She then runs to the area and sees a child on the ground, her hands shaking my touched her head which goes limp on the side. "Oh, my gods im so sorry, Charlie-" she started to cradle the child in her arms. "I was so much of a coward-- " she tried reaching to her phone, realizing that there was none.

The maiden's ears perked up at the sound of scraping and buzzing. Eva spotted the Puppet getting near to them. The animatronic only looked at her and the small child in her arms. It reached its hand to pat Eva's head.

"Y-u --d y---r  -est..." Puppet then covers the body of Charlie, with its long arms around Eva to keep her secured. The animatronic shuts down due to the rain.

Heavy footsteps were heard, Henry arrived at the scene and looked at them, and with more sorrow when he saw her daughter dead in her arms.

"Sir Henry..." She only says quietly looking at him with sadness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
23.7K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
227K 35.4K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
66.4K 153 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni