Various Oneshots x Male Reader

由 Rugged_Noodle

I'm not focusing on this too much... Just to kill some time or when I have no idea what to make on my other... 更多

Requests
[Ameri Azazel] Girlfriend Problems
[Chitoge Kirisaki] For Young Mistress
[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too (Part Two)
[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too (Part Three)
[Melissa Shield] Project XO
[Nico Yazawa]
Miscellaneous (1)

[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too

13.5K 154 92
由 Rugged_Noodle

Cheater Marin Kitagawa x Cheated
Rapper Male Reader

Y/n was your average NoiseFog rapper you've seen or heard of in your life at least once.

One of the few people in school or you know in your social life trying the rap game out, rapping about useless things and situations they wished they were in like making bread and fucking bitches as some you may know are only teenagers.

This h/c wasn't that different, but recently he's changed from this immature state in his rapping career, thanks to his girlfriend he's been with for over a year.

Now that he had her, his lyrics changed greatly. It was about praises, loving her, because being a rapper who has a girlfriend is a big deal.

And that girl that made him change and feel so lucky was Marin Kitagawa. A blonde, up-going girl who has an energetic side of herself.

She was what every boy wanted in their lives and Y/n was grateful that he's got this girl to be with and love her with all of his heart.

She was perfect...

...At least that's what the old him thought.

Recently, Y/n hasn't been able to hang out with Marin often. He knows he's not neglecting her or anything to make her feel unloved but her mood... changes when she around him now. She was excited and joyous when she's with her friends but when he's around?

But Y/n wasn't the jealous type, it could be something she's going through. A phase perhaps since she wasn't really fond to him rapping on NoiseFog.

Today wasn't any different as Marin cancelled the date on Y/n since she had some homework to do on her own.

Today wasn't any different, but it was a day that spiraled him emotions down an infinite void of dark nothingness.

...

Seven o'clock was the time in the calm evening.

The street lights illuminated a dim light with a buzz audible enough to hear as the stars helped out as well to light up the dark streets.

A figure in a c/c hoodie and black jeans was walking silently outside as they followed an invisible arrow that always lead him to the same place from the past year.

Their breaths were soft, a cloud of their breaths would puff out with every exhale while their hands were tucked into the pockets of their warm garments.

Where was this figure going?

They stopped in front of a house, two stories as the figure pulls the hood from their head to reveal a boy with h/c h/t hair and s/c skin. The dark masked him from his presence while his eyes gazed up at the second floor where his objective was at.

He walks around to the side of the home where nobody could see him, another window that would lead him into the room he desired as he searched the area for something to climb on.

There was a ladder. Tall enough to get through the window as he sets it near the frame and starts climbing up until he reached to the top. His cold hands were able to pry open, almost numb from the nightly weather as Y/n does not hesitate to jump in and slam the window shut immediately...

...Now the scene changes.

The room he was in was familiar.

Everything he could remember was all in this room like the anime figurines inside a display box, scrolls hung around on the walls in a tidy manner, a body pillow of a purple anime girl.

The room felt as if it was untouched as Y/n remembered about everything that Marin talked about. Her favorite characters, animes, she was a total weeb but she was really cute.

"Brings back good memories..." Y/n then takes his hand out from his hoodie and reveals a small box.

What was inside?

A ring.

It wasn't appropriate for marriage but Y/n knew that this ring was the perfect gift for Marin. The size for her finger was perfect while the jewel was dark pink, knowing that it would match her eyes perfectly.

If you didn't know already, the h/c was madly in love. And he would do anything in his power and his free time to make her happy.

Like before, she was the perfect girl and he was lucky enough to consider her, his. A girl like her is hard to find, keep her happy and satisfied as this was a small gesture he knew was gonna make her gleeful.

Back to the story, Y/n continued his gaze at the small ring, something that he liked a lot and knew that it would look even better on a certain someone. A small smile crept up on his face, his attention back at the room as he wanted to surprise Marin as he sits near her desk and gets comfortable...

...Minutes would pass by in stillness, impatience grew in the room's atmosphere.

"Where is Marin?" Y/n complained loudly as he leans back on the chair he was resting on and lets out a mighty groan.

What was making her take this long to get up here and find her surprise?

He was about to find out as the h/c gets up from his seat and was ready to walk out from the room...

...Something catches his eyes.

Down on the ground, a black book bag he presumed. It does not look familiar nor did he see this particular strapped bag with Marin at all.

Y/n gets curious, perhaps she got a new book bag?

No, it can't be... She's not one to get something so bland... So what else can it be?

Before he knew it, his hands were already wrists deep as he felt something cold and smooth. He pulls it out to find a cylinder container that showed a few pictures of sugar cookies and a winter home in the back. "...Is this..."

His hands pried the lid open and sure enough, "They are... but... since when was Marin into sewing?"

Many many questions swirled through his head. This was new, maybe a hobby Marin was finally taking up or mistaken them as her grandmother's cookie box. Either way, something felt fishy as Y/n shakes his head and stuffs the cookie jar back inside.

...Sting...

"What the-"

He nearly shouts when he felt a soft yet uneasy feeling brush his hand. He digs back inside and was met with the same sensation from before and finds a small doll. "What the fuck..."

At this point, Y/n was considering what Marin was into. Not that he would judge but this was new and it felt a little creepy. It just felt... off. Weird, she's never spoken a single topic about a general doll to him in his life.

"What is going on?"

"Come on, Gojo-kun!~"

"Gojo... kun?"

His e/c eyes lands on the door. The girl he longed for was definitely near... but he could hear another pair of distinct footsteps heading towards the door.

"M-Marin..."

"Is that another boy?"

"Come on!~ Don't be scared!~"

The feet would soon stop in front of the sealed door, the boy's instincts would kick in instantly as his feet would unconsciously carry him to Marin's closet door and threw him inside.

Fwoosh!

The bedroom door opens...

...Y/n peeked through the small blinders of the girl's closet as he awaited for what's about to happen next...

...His heart sank...

The sounds of Marin's giggles were soft but cute, but he wasn't so focused on the noises she made because he could faintly see another figure following her, hands in each other's as the shorter and feminine figure pulls the tall masculine one in into a long and passionate kiss.

The boy's heart pounded hard, his body stiff as his mind was telling him this was all an act. A dream maybe!

...But...

...This was reality... HIS reality...

...Marin was what every boy wanted...

"W-What about your boyfriend? What if he-"

"He won't~... I told him that I was doing a really big homework assignment so I had to cancel our date..." she would giggle more before pulling her shirt off to reveal herself in a black bra with yellow flowers imprinted all over her undergarment. "You like it?~ Thought I'd picked it out just for you~..."

There was no way...

She said the exact same thing when she took me to help her go swimsuit shopping...

"I-I mean... It looks good on you... It really matches with your-"

"Really?~ I'm so glad!~"

By now she was half naked but Y/n knew exactly where this was going, finding her getting on her bed with her back down as he finds her legs slowly parting away.

"I'm ready for you~... Gojo-kun~..."

What was Y/n feeling?

He was infuriated, that's what every boyfriend should feel when they catch their significant other cheating or flirting with others but there was another emotion that was bottled in his gut. He couldn't stop watching, his body was shaking but it was still stiff from before.

"I... Are you sure?"

"Of course!~ I really want it tonight~... So please... Let me be one with you~..."

"...W-What about-"

"Condoms? I bought some earlier today... They're in the drawer..."

Marin would then crawl to her nightstand and pull out a long strip of condoms from inside, dangling them playfully as she takes one of them and rips the wrapper with her teeth.

"I-I wasn't talking about that... I meant... Your boyfriend..."

"..."

"I... I really don't want to ruin your relationship with Y-Y/n... This feels so wro-"

"Ugh... Just shut up about that idiot!"

The feeling in Y/n grew more, his eyes widens the second she insulted him in his presence for the first time as her voice changed into a more scarier tone.

"I don't want to think about that stupid rapper who thinks he'll 'make it out of the trenches' and all that stupid shit! I don't want him and his stupid dreams of becoming the 'Number One Artist' in the world! I want you! I want your dick inside me right now! So just fucking fuck me like you mean it!"

...That did it...

...The killing blow as Y/n couldn't believe the words she had just said.

Is that how she truly feel about him?

"Put the condom on..."

Yes it was...

"Now... Fuck me..."

If the words wasn't enough to get it through his brain, what they were doing was more to prove about her false feelings to her boyfriend.

The pleads, the moans, the claps of their thighs as the minutes and hours passes by as Y/n had it engraved in his ears, brain, and heart that Marin chose another boy over her own boyfriend.

"M-Marin..."

His weeps were soft, drowning by the loud love making that continued in the background as he had his face buried in his arms, slouching down on the ground. "...No..."

Then he realized what this feeling was that made him this way.

...

Two years.

Roughly two years has passed and the traumatic experience was still stuck in his head.

So now, the boy was twenty with the wicked memory still implanted in him as he sat on a chair behind a stage as his dulled eyes gazed down at his left hand.

A pink ring, the same ring that was a gift for his love. The same reason that he went to the house that the girl lived in.

The boy was a mess, his head still hurts from thinking and replaying the same scene in his mind over and over again as he figured out about Marin's true emotions to Y/n.

He couldn't let go of the feeling, especially when Marin broke up with him the week after witnessing the whole scene in her room and now Y/n was nothing but empty.

His rap career wasn't any different, his goal at the very least. His taste in rap?

"...Who am I... Someone that's afraid to let go..."

Changed in a one-eight degree.

Well, not exactly since he figured out that he wanted to sing about his broken heart and his mental state that slowly declined over a memory.

The boy wishes that it was nothing but just a nightmare.

"You decide... if you're gonna let me know..."

But thanks to her act of unfaithfulness, he has been getting successful. The best nightmare if he was really sleeping as his seventeen year old self would be both relieved and saddened. One because Marin was still with him and the other was if the dream he had was true or not.

Either way, it's a lose-lose situation. Wake up and experience the same thing his seventeen year old self went through or live on with this shattered heart that was still inside him.

"You're on in five, Y/n..." a voice calmly snaps him from his trance and finds his manager who had on a sincere look on his face. "Yeah... I know..."

"Alright... I was just making-"

Fwoosh! Pat!

The artist immediately pulls the boy into a tight hug as he gripped his hoodie tightly, sobbing softly as his friend could only comfort him once more.

"I miss her, Noodle..."

"I know you do..."

"I want her back..."

"It's okay, Y/n..." the brunette with golden highlights pats his head softly, listening to his client cry and mourn over the breakup as Noodle eventually part from the hug and was crouching down to his level. "If you want more time, just tell me and we'll postpone the concert to ten to thirty minutes..."

Y/n shakes his head and sniffles softly, "It's fine... I'm going on right now..."

"Okay... I'll let the team know..."

Noodle then stands back up from his position and spoke in his walkie for the show to start, Y/n gets up and follows as the spotlights were now pitch black.

A few of them turns back on as it shines in one specific spot of the stage. The center where an empty mic stand could be seen with the audience falling silent.

Then a figure comes walking into the bright light, emotionless as his hand held a wireless microphone and plants it into the stand.

Soon the music starts to play.

SAD! - XXXTENTACION ft. Juice WRLD

Intro
Yeah

Chorus
Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide if you're ever gonna let me know (Yeah)
Suicide if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad, I know, yeah, I'm sad, I know, yeah

Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide if you're ever gonna let me know (Yeah)
Suicide if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad, I know, yeah, I'm sad, I know, yeah

Verse 1
I gave her everything
She took my heart and left mе lonely
I think broken heart's contagious
I won't fix, I'd rathеr weep

I'm lost then I'm found
But it's torture bein' in love
I love when you're around
But I fuckin' hate when you leave

Chorus
Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide if you're ever gonna let me know
Suicide if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad, I know, yeah, I'm sad, I know, yeah

Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide if you're ever gonna let me know
Suicide if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad, I know, yeah, I'm sad, I know, yeah (Yeah)

Verse 2
Suicide if you try to take my drugs
Homicide, go on and hold my gun
Specify, all the lies you've told
Look at me, what am I on?

I feel like I'm lost in my mind sometimes, uh
I feel like I'm dropped like a dime sometimes, uh
I'm just trying to find out what's mine sometimes, uh
I'm just trying to find out what's mine sometimes, uh, ayy

I get lost in the sauce way too often
Uh, bought my soul back like I fuckin' sold it
Uh, ayy, huh, this shit cold, this shit's golden
Yeah, ayy, I wonder what happens when my life over
Sometimes I think it's coming up

I think they runnin' up
So, yes, I'ma keep my .40 tucked
I cannot go out, I cannot go out

I will not go out, I gotta show out
I ball too hard on these niggas, it's a blowout
Yeah, it's a blowout

Uh, yeah, ayy, suicide if you try to take my drugs
Suicide if you try to take my drugs
Homicide, baby, would you hold my gun?

Suicide if you try to take my drugs
Live a lie, look at all the shit you've done, uh
Homicide if you try to take my gun
I'ma hit a lick like I smack that tongue, yeah

Suicide if you try to take my drugs
Homicide if you try to rob my plug
Homicide if I'm reaching for my gun
I'm not the one, I'm not the one, uh

Chorus
Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide if you're ever gonna let me know (Yeah)
Suicide if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad, I know, yeah, I'm sad, I know, yeah

Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide if you're ever gonna let me know (Yeah)
Suicide if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad, I know, yeah, I'm sad, I know, yeah

Outro
I'm not the one, I'm not the one, ay
R.I.P

The song fades away, the deafening sound from the crowd screamed with applaud and praises as his hit song played first.

With everyone loving him and his performance, the sounds of the spectators would soon go silent in his ears. He ignores the cheers and whistles as his eyes was focusing on the same hand he looked at from backstage.

"..."

The pink ring from before, he was so obsessed with it.

Y/n wished the past wasn't so harsh on him as another tear drips down from his eye and glanced back out at the crowd in front of him.

I loved you so much, Marin...

His cries for comfort were visible but nobody were able to see it. All the continued to do was cheer and listen as another instrumental pops in and his performance went on like usual...

...

The tears were on his face but people forget to realize that even rappers has feelings too.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.3K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
64.1K 1.2K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
598K 8.7K 34
This book started out as a means to my own desires. I wanted to have a x-male-reader book with CORRECTLY SPELT WORDS AND STORIES THAT MADE SENSE, so...
5.3K 83 14
here's oneshots for you to enjoy :) published chapters get improved/updated and new chapters come randomly. once this gets at least 15 - 20 chapters...