{"SKIN and BLISTER"} All of u...

Bởi zraeeeeeeara

WARNING: This story contains the mention of blood, gore, bad words that may be sensitive to some veiwers. The... Xem Thêm

Character Introduction
PROLOGUE
Chapter 01-"Geniuses go Crazy"
Chapter 02-"Troublemakers"
Chapter 03-"The Beginning"
Chapter 04-"Outbreak"
Chapter 05-"Mixed Emotions"
Chapter 06-"What a Rush!"
Chapter 07-"Pointing hands"
Chapter 08-"Murderer"
Chapter 09-"Starry Night"
Chapter 11-"By her side"
Chapter 12-"Prepare for the worse"
Chapter 13-"They're okay!"
Chapter 14-"I'll wait!"
Chapter 15-"Reunited?"
Chapter 16-"Don't go"
Chapter 17-"Not Again"

Chapter 10-"Where r they?"

371 14 1
Bởi zraeeeeeeara

The moon slowly dies down as the rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene.

Jee-ah was the first one to wake up as soon as the sun rays hit her face. She stood up yawning and stretched. Taking off her blazer, she put it on top of Dahlia as a blanket.

Jee-ah walked towards the window and looked outside to see the condition. Still the same...
("No one came... I guess my wish didn't come true...") She sighed.

"They'll come for us eventually"

By now everyone has woken up, all except for Dahlia. She's quite a heavey sleeper. Jee-ah had told the others to not wake her up since she deserves to sleep some more.

"How long do we have to wait?"

"Until they come"

"There's no guarantee they'll come though..."

[Ji-min]"So? You want to go out there? Even they come, they won't find us if they don't know we're hear"

[On-jo]"Well, we can put up a sign for help"

"How?"

"I remember my dad taught me a signal that is used internationally"

"What is it?" Hyo-ryung asked.

"It was red and blue arranged together to create some sort of pattern..."

"Should we jus write SOS on the curtains, maybe?" Jee-ah suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that"

They were thinking how they're going to do that. None of them have a marker or anything to use to write.

"We can't last long anyway" Nam-ra voiced. "Three minutes without oxygen. Three days without water, three weeks without food..."

[Su-hyeok]"What's that?"

"It's how long a person can survive" Jee-ah was the one who answered.

"It's ony been a day, you know. We have to try the best we can" On-jo looked at Nam-ra.

Nam-ra faced On-jo with her hands clasped together. "We'll show signs of dehydration today. And we won't be able to hide by tomorrow"

"What are you trying to say? Are you saying we should go out, or... We'll die anyway, so we shouldn't bother doing anything?"

Nam-ra didn't answer her.

("Ya know for some reason, they're always on each other's throats")

[Ji-min]"The don't say anything"

"I think what Nam-ra is trying to say is that, we should about anything else we can do. Right?" Jee-ah spoke on behalf of her friend.

"No"

"No?"

"We don't know anything at all" Nam-ra told the others. We need to know something before we can make a plan"

"What do we need more to know?" Ji-min questioned.

"What Nam-ra means is that--"

"You don't know what she's saying, either"

"Yeah..." Jee-ah looked down. Her and Nam-ra were comfortable with each other but not close enough to know what goes through her mind.

Cheong-san]"Are you saying we should understand the situation better before we take action?"

"Yes, that's right"

"Well, I totally agree with that. We need information, whether to wait, run, or get out"

"What about noona? She knows what's going on" Dae-su looked briefly at the girl sleeping on the corner.

"She knows about the virus, yes. However, that's how far her knowledge goes"

It was hurtful to admit for Jee-ah but, what Nam-ra said was right. "She's right... We can rely on her strength but, we can't depend on her to take the lead. She's more of a follower than a leader"

"How are we going to do this?"

"We can check online if we have a cellphone"

"But we don't"

Jee-ah thought for a bit, thinking back to when Ms. Park took their phones with her. "The teachers office. Our phones must still be in there"

Jee-ah went over to the window and studied the edges. ("Looks safe enough")
"We can go through here. Walk on the edges and get to the office"

Cheong-san climbed on the floor. "Two floors across and one floor down is the office"

"You shouldn't go" On-jo cajoled.

"If I can't make it, I'll just come back, you know? Don't worry about me"

"-I'm not worried about you. I'm pissed of"

"Sure you are~" Jee-ah said in a teasing voice, nudging On-jo playfully. On-jo gave her a warning stare.

("They seem to really care about each other, how're they still not together yet?!")

Cheong-san didn't listen to On-jo and started walking on the edges. Jee-ah placed a hand on On-jo's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll also go" She gave her a reassuring smile.

[Dae-su]"If you're going, shouldn't we wake up and tell noona first?"

"Go ahead, try waking her up" Jee-ah urged. "She'll only get angry at you.

Su-hyeok tried waking her up, shaking her. "Hey. It's morning, wake up"

Dahlia groaned. "Shut up and let me sleep!" She didn't bother opening her eyes and kicked him on his shin making Su-hyeok yelp in pain.

"Told ya. Don't disturb her. She didn't get to eat lunch yesterday, it's her way of regaining energy" Jee-ah climbed the window and went outside.

"Shit" Su-hyeok quickly took his blazer and went after them.

"Su-hyeok"

"I'll be back soon" The three of them started slowly walking on the edges. "Careful, Jee-ah, Cheong-san"

"Yea, yea"

"Bare-su has always been loyal to me. So I'm going" Dae-su stood up and marched towards the window.

[Woo-jin]"You too?"

Before Dae-su could climbed th window, Joon-yeong stopped him. "Stop. C'mon"

"Why?"

"You can't go out there with your size, fatso"

"My size? Are you serious?"

They fall silent when they heard Dahlia shift her position and muttering a very vague "Fuck you". They're hoping that she doesn't wake up until the three comeback.

_____

"Why do you keep following me?" Cheong-san eyed Su-hyeok.

("Ack- He asked! Fuck, I should've let Su-hyeok go first. But yeah, why does he keep following him? Hmm... Does he.. SECRETLY LIKE HIM?!! Gosh....") Jee-ah had a cheshire grin on her lips.

"Who else do you have?" Su-hyeok answered his question with another.

Cheong-san chuckled in response. "You better stay close"

("They're having their moment people!!!")

They continued walking and Cheong-san checked the window only to see there were zombies inside the room.

"Can we go in?"

He shook his head.

"What are we gonna do?"

Jee-ah examined the edges. "We could hang by our hands to go across. How does that sound?"

Both boys agreed to her ideas and did

"That's alright, but I don't mean that?" Cheong-san looked at Su-hyeok again. "I heard On-jo told you that she likes you. Are you going to go out with her?"

("She did?!?! I didn't she liked Su-hyeok. Love triangle!! Wait I mean, LOVE SQUARE!! Is Cheong-san jealous of Su-hyeok or On-jo...?")

"Is that important right now?" Su-hyeok lightly shoved Cheong-san.

"I'm not asking because it's important. I'm just curious, that's all"

("Wow, didn't know we're so high up...") Jee-ah stared at the ground feeling anxious.

"Do you think I should?" Su-hyeok teasingly asked him.

"Hey. Why would you even ask me that? Do whatever you want. I don't care"

("So is Cheong-san is secretly a tsundere or.... I'm in between two sweaty guys, how wonderful.")

"What do you think?"

" So like, can we wrap this thing up or are we just gonna stand here forever?" Jee-ah grew tired of listening to them. She was starting to regret volunteering to go.

"Why didn't you just go first"

"Are you dumb? Do you want me to push Cheong-san off? Seriously... Go" She bobbed her head signaling Cheong-san to move.

They started to climbed with tgeir hands avoiding being see by the zombies through the window.

"Jee-ah are you sure you're hands won't give up on you. You might fall"

"Shut up and keep moving. Dahlia used to beat the shit out of me forcing me to strengthen my body"

They grunted trying their best to hold onto the edges. After sometime they got one floor down.

Cheong-san looked over to see zombies inside the room and told the others to keep quiet as they heard the scream of a girl.

Cheong-san quietly slid the window open. Cheong-san stopped midway when they heard a thud and all the zombies went out. They this as an opportunity and quickly got in. They crouched, walking so they wouldn't be seen.

The three stoooed when they heard thumping and the sound of something being crushed.

"What is that sound?" Su-hyeok asked.

"I don't know. Let's go and see"

"Move" Jee-ah whispered to Cheong-san to get a better view to where the sound was coming from.

They slowly crawled to see a girl smashing the phones.

("Isn't that Eun-ji? The zombies are completely ignoring her...")

Eun-ji continued to destroy the devices as her bones were cracking. One phone managed to fall down of the table.

Jee-ah went closer and tried reaching for it. Eun-ji's movements halted and she slowly turned around to the three.

They stared at each other for a second. "Ehehe... Hi, Eun-ji" Jee-ah gave her a crooked smile.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Eun-ji started crawling towards Jee-ah creeping as her nose scrunched angering Eun-ji even more.

"Give it to me, fucker! I'll kill you!" Eun-ju threatened as she was on top of Jee-ah. Hearing a crunch she pushed her off and started hitting her.

Su-hyeok grabbed Eun-ji's shoulder and threw her to a cabinet. Cheong-san help Jee-ah up as the zombies started going inside after hearing all the ruckus.

Cheong-san and Jee-ah had to go back since the phone they took didn't work. She managed to grab another phone that was un a fairly good condition.

"You go! We'll meet you there!" Cheong-san said to Su-hyeok, shouting.

Cheong-san and Jee-ah passed through the zombies pushing them out of the way and exited through the door. Su-hyeok quickly climbed out the window and left.

_____

~Earlier~

Dahlia yawned standing up still half a sleep with a disheveled hair. She rubbed her eyes and stretched her back now completely awake.

"Good Morning" Nam-ra greeted her.

"Morning..." Her eyes scanned the room making as tye others nervously avoided her eyes making her confused. "There's two of you missing, where are they?"

She asked. She looked walked over to the recording room and opened the door to see no one. She slowly face the rest. "Where's Jee-ah?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.2K 1.7K 21
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♯ 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔-𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊 siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
81 6 13
"There's no chance for us, It's all decided for us, This world has only one Sweet moment set aside for us. Who wants to live forever?" ((Queen)) When...
153K 5.6K 42
{: 𝑨𝑶𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"They are your classmates!!!??" -"I don't...
61 17 16
This is a story about a group of people who survived a dangerous apocalypse. Fiza, a normal student that didn't expected a disaster that would chang...