ARASHI x 2020

By Marinworld

A Fan-Fiction of ARASHI. Will they Become the number one idol of the year? More

Chapter one The first ARASHI concert of the year
Chapter two A reunion
Chapter three Running away

Authors note

513 48 6
By Marinworld

Hello Marin here(*^^*)

This is a fan fiction of a popular Japanese idol group Arashi (嵐 meaning Storm) consisting of five members, Ohno Satoshi, Sakurai Sho, Aiba Masaki, Matsumoto Jun (known as Matsujun) and Ninomiya Kazunari. Who were formed under the Janizu's Entertainment talent agency in September 15, 1999.

I'm going to decide whether to continue this story by how many people read or like it or comment on it (*^^*)

Hope you enjoy this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
83.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...