The Coach's Daughter. ~ Chris...

By brunoshooliganx

A story about about a girl in love with a guy who barely knows she exsists. They're from to diffrent social g... More

The Coach's Daughter. ~ Chris Brown
Chapter 1: Basketball Towel's & Water Bottles
Chapter 2: Tutoring?
Chapter 3: Stood up?
Chapter 4: Cooking Classes With My Partner, Mr. Charming
Chapter 5: Joe's Pizzaria & Car Park DNM's
Chapter 6: Dogs And Sweaty Encounters.
Chapter 7: First Tutoring Lesson.
Chapter 8: Rememberance.
Chapter 9: Is He Avoiding Me?
Chapter 10: Apologies & Flirting.
Chapter 11: Disses & Kisses.
Chapter 12: "Why'd You Lie To Her?"
Chapter 13: Unknown Texts From -A
Chapter 14: Dog Park Flirting & Dante's Friends.
Chapter 16: "That's Not The Only Thing I'm Stealing."
Chapter 17: "Where's my kiss, Kae?"
Chapter 18: First Drink-Up.
Chapter 19: Unknown Number.
Chapter 20: Seven Minutes In Heaven
Chapter 21: Chruch Sundays.
Chapter 22: Gut Feelings.
Chapter 23: Bakery Jobs.
Chapter 24: Why Him Alex?
Chapter 25: Yeah... We're cool.
Chapter 26: Away Game After Party Plans For Kae.
Chapter 27: Away Games & Sneaking out.
Chapter 28: First Hangover.
Chapter 29: August Insight.
Chapter 30: A drugged up Chris Brown.
Chapter 31: Crazy right?

Chapter 15: Can't Trust Thots.

36.8K 1.3K 569
By brunoshooliganx

Can't Trust Thots.

I spit the toothpaste filled water out of my mouth and then start easing the tooth paste off of my toothbrush to clean it. I put it in the toothbrush holder and then look up to showcase my teeth in the mirror to see if I'm satisfied with how clean they are.

I shrug, and then walk out of my bathroom to walk back into my room to look for something to wear.

I take my short white canvas chucks from my shoe side of my closet and then walk over to where my pants are folded. I take a pair of light wash blue jeans that I feel like wearing for the day. I then decide to wear a fitted faded blue top with a jeans jacket on top.

I throw my outfit on and simply coat my face with blush, mascara and natural lipstick.

I go over my previously straightened hair and decide on leaving it like that.

I place a simple silver ring on my index finger and then slip on on my Tifany & Co bracelet my mother bought me for my sixteenth birthday a year and a half ago. I was turning eighteen in a few months so who knows what she'll come up with then.

I then go to my bedside table and collect my thick black glasses I dread wearing. They ruin my image in my opinion. It's like my killer outfit doesn't even matter. My dad seems to think otherwise though... He's my father, he's obligated to think I'm beautiful regardless.

I throw my bag over my shoulder and sigh as I make my way out of my room. Boy was I reluctant on leaving the safe haven of my room to go to a place I dread due to having to deal with stupid teenagers who use school for other purposes.

I skip down the stairs and frown when my babies don't run to my feet. That's odd...

I walk into the kitchen to see my lunch and my lunch alone.

I furrow my eyebrows and slowly walk to the packed lunch to place them in my backpack where they won't get squashed by my books.

I walk around the living room, but still... it's silent.

I start calling the names of my family members and then whistle for my dogs.

I frown when I'm greeted with the sound of my own voice echoing instead of a greeting from somebody apart of my household.

I pull out my phone to call one of them but before I do my eyes practically bulge out of my eye-sockets.

I shove my phone into my pocket and bolt to the front door where my keys carelessly lay on the table near the front door. I grasp then in my hand, I open the door, lock it and then slam it shut so I can continuing running to my car.

"Shit, shit!" I curse as I open my car door after unlocking it and then jumping in.

I just had to stay in bed longer because it was so bloody warm and inviting, unlike the cool morning breeze I felt when I was woken up by my alarm. I was late, too late to be precise. I was lucky if I'll even make it to the end of home group or just in time for my first class which happens to be maths.

I shake my head of my thoughts as I slightly go over the speed limit to get to school faster. I didn't want to miss anything and have it go on my squeaky clean record. I happen to want to perfect my attendance for year twelve since this year matters most of all. Gosh the pressure is actually too much that sometimes I get anxiety at the thought of it all.

I curse when there's the usual school traffic and start impatiently tapping my fingers against my steering wheel.

"Come on, come on," I mumble under my breath.

The traffic gets moving and I sigh in relief when I see the school gates come into view.

I groan when I turn into the student parking lot to see it full since all the students, unlike me, actually came on time.

********

I breathlessly reach the door for my class and stop to catch my breath. I open the door and walk in, closing it behind me. I go to walk to my maths teacher, the whole class turning to look at me, when someone puts their leg out and I trip forward, squealing in the process at the sudden action.

The class of course snickers to humiliate me and I bite my bottom lip to suppress my humiliation and obvious discomfort.

With flushed cheeks I pick myself up off the floor and face the desk of who had tripped me.

Johnny.

"Don't frown, Karrueche." He smirks sadistically. "Shame you weren't lucky enough to fall on Breezy's dick this time but I think the floor is a better place for you."

He earns snickers from his "clique" which involves a few basketball teammates like Tyga and all that, along with Amber and her clique of bitches. Chris was with them and had his eyes transfixed on his phone, no expression on his face as his friends laughed. I wonder what's got him so engrossed in his phone?

August smiles sympathetically at me and mouths, "don't worry about them."

I grimace at him since I couldn't seem to muster up a genuine smile and then walk to Mrs. Bennett to give her my late pass.

"Quiet down," Mrs. Bennett hisses over their laughter. "Are you okay, honey?"

"I'm fine," I whisper.

"I'll bust yo' asses if ya'll don't shut the hell up and leave her alone," Lennie hisses at his teammates.

"Whatever, Len." Johnny rolls his eyes with a lazy smirk.

Prick.

I walk to my seat, stepping over people's feet to avoid falling again, and sigh in relief when my table next to my friends is in front of me. I take no time in occupying it and burying my head into my arms.

Great way to start off the morning, huh? First I wake up late to an empty house, then I miss home group, then I rock up late to maths and get tripped by a person I bloody despise with every fibre in my being.

Was this a sign that today was bound to be a shit day?

God I hope not. I actually had a good weekend. I don't know why weekdays have to be so dreadful. I just hope I stay happy for this week.

*****************

"Alright, kids," our cooking teacher says softly, "since we only have a single period today because it's Monday, we'll be doing theory instead of practically work."

Groans fill the room including my own and I slump in my sit.

"I know, I know, but we need to do theory work in order to be able to do our practical work." She says sternly. "This is a huge part of this course, you need theory so when it comes to doing your assessments, and exams, you'll know what to do when having to put pen to paper to discuss what you need to know."

When everyone hears cooking class they immediately think, "oh my God, food" or "how fun and easy" and "how cool, a class where all you do is cook and eat".

No.

The theory work that's involved is bloody insane. None of us were prepared for this crap. There's so much you need to know and it makes you never want to cook again. The text book work is just downright draining.

I stand up and walk over to her desk to ask if I can use the toilet. She nods, telling me to be quick and I take no time in walking out of the classroom.

I sign in relief when I'm alone in the hallway of my school. I honestly just want to go home and it's only the forth period in school.

I walk towards the toilet door but stop when I hear something. It wasn't too loud but I heard it. I try listen harder and hear a noise again.

I walk closer to where I hear it and see an empty hallway. I furrow my eyebrows and shrug. I must be heading shit.

Before I can walk away I hear a quiet giggle. My head snaps in the direction as I start to feel like a ghost or demon from Supernatural is haunting me... Damn it, Dean and Sam Winchester have me paranoid about this shit. What if I really am being followed by a ghost? I have no rock salt to protect me!

Okay, I need to stop that. This isn't season one of Supernatural.

My line of thought is interrupted when I hear someone's palm slap against someone's skin, followed by another giggle.

I hear the door handle of the janitors closet jiggle, and then scramble off behind the wall to hide from whoever is in there.

The door burst open and my eyes widen when it's Amber. Her hairs a mess and her lipstick is smudged on her lips. Her skirt is wrinkled and way too short, indicating it had been pulled up. Her bra is peaking out the side of her top and she's holding her earrings in her hand.

She pulls her skirt down to an appropriate length- although it's still short as hell to me. She tucks her bra away and then giggles when she touches her smudged lipstick mischievously.

I run off completely for getting about my previous destination and just go back to my cooking class.

I open the door to our classroom and take no time in going to my seat. I look around the room to see students doing their work, some on their phones and some sleeping. Slack offs.

I look at the last table to see it occupied by August, Tyga and Chris- wait! Chris? What the-

I shake my head and do a double take. How the hell did he get here so fast? Wasn't he just with...

Oh shit.

What a whore! How could she?

I was now completely angered upon discovering that she is indeed cheating on her perfect boyfriend. Why the hell does she feel the need to cheat? Does she not realise she has a walking sex bomb on her arm already? How can one not be satisfied by that?

'Because she's a thirsty piece of nothing,' my mind comments.

"No shit," I mutter.

As I stare at him my look of confusion turns to sympathy... He doesn't even know it. He doesn't even know that he's dealing with a hoe that ain't loyal one bit. I wish he knew.

Just so she can get what she deserves and be dropped by his ass. She's never deserved him, she's never been worthy of him or his love. God, I hope he doesn't love her. Who would though? She's a bloody bitch, I tell ya. As Wash once sang, "can't trust thots" he had never been more accurate. Look how this thot turned out. Just like the rest.

Should I tell him?

'He wouldn't even believe you if you did,' my mind taunts.

Why the hell not? It's a fucking fact that she's cheating on him!

'Maybe so... But who the hell are you to him to go tell him that his girlfriend is cheating on him? You're not his friend, nor his acquaintance.'

So then what am?

I inwardly frown at that thought.

'All you are is his tutor and the girl who hands him his towel and water. It's all you'll ever be too. Stay in your lane, Kae.'

That was like a slap in the face. A slap of reality that is. Just because we went for a run together on the weekend, doesn't mean that we're all buddy buddy now. He hasn't even recognised I was here today.

I shrug and turn away from a humorous Chris and look down at my book to do my work. Who was I to go over there and wipe that killer watt smile off of his face?

No one.

*****************

The class ends and I unenthusiastically pick up my books and push my chair in. By the look of my face you could tell I'd rather be at home and that I wasn't in the mood.

"Hey, girl," August greets me cheerily, dragging the 'l' in 'girl'. "You frowin' cause you miss me, boo?"

My cheeks flush and I send him a small shy smile. "No," I mutter.

"Mhm," he pulls me into a hug with a smug expression on his face as Chris still stands behind him with a soft smile. "I know damn well you frowin' cause you need a little Alsina in your day."

I roll my eyes playfully, "oh August, bless your smart mind. However did you know?"

"I can read you like a book, girl." He winks.

I giggle and look over at Chris. He offers me a small smile and I secretly return it as August rants on about something.

"Now you down or what, girl?" August.

"Huh?" I look back at him.

He purses his lips, "You ain't even listenin'."

"N-No I w-"

"Save it, girl." He laughs. "Now, I asked if you wanna sit with us in our next class?"

"Uh, I don't think that-" Chris cuts me off.

"Bro, you know how the guys are," Chris gives him a look as he says this.

"Dawg, the fuck if I care what they think about her," August spits angrily.

"I don't mean it like that," Chris yas through gritted teeth. "I was suggestin' we sit us three and not with them, so she don't get uncomfortable."

"Oh," August says with his mouth shaped in an 'o'.

I blush and give him a grateful look. I'm glad he didn't say it how I thought he meant it. That rejection would've hurt.

"Then let's go." August shrugs and places his arm around my shoulder as we walk which I can't help but blush at when Chris turns to look at us.

He chuckles at me and just stares ahead.

"How was your weekend?" Chris smiles smugly at me as he asks this.

"Uneventful." I smirk at him.

"Really why, boo?" August asks.

"Yeah, why?" Chris asks, looking at me.

"Didn't do anything fun," I shrug, sending Chris a secret smirk as August still has his arm around my shoulder.

"Nothing at all?" Chris asks. "Didn't catch up with anyone from school?"

"Nope." I don't know where I'm getting this sudden confidence to tease him but I felt quite alright doing it.

He glares at me with an unintentional pout and almost coo at him.

I hold back a giggle and look ahead of us just like August had been doing.

"Ayo, training still on tomorrow?" August asks Chris as we walk in our designated class and take our seats.

"Yeah, you goin'?" Chris asks him.

"Yeah, you?" August nods.

"Yeah I am." Chris nods, licking his lips. "What about you, water girl. You going?"

I scowl at his smug expression and he and August start laughing.

"Yeah, I'll come to poison your water bottle and put itching powder on your towel." Wow, I would've never expected me to be talking to him as if we're close friends.

August and him through their heads back and laugh.

"Hmm, water girl ain't so shy anymore, huh, Aug?" Chris smirks at me as he says this.

"No she ain't," August turns to smirk at me also.

I open and close my mouth only to look away and blush. My hair curtains my face as I do this but they only laugh again as they know I'm blushing.

"No she still there." August laughs.

Such a boring chapter, I know! I tried to make it entertaining but, well, I didn't know how. So excuse this uneventful chapter. Love you for being patient though xo

#StayBeautiful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 7.3K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
3.9K 172 23
The story of when a girl fell in love with a guy that was mean to her. 《A fictional story of my friend and my ex.friend's brother》
462K 10.8K 28
Lyshell has a nice life. When she was is highschool she always wanted to be with August, but at one point in time she realized 'Who would want a girl...
252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.