๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ... More

๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [ 1 ]
๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [2]
๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐†๐จ๐ณ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [1]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [2]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [3]
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’ + ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
First time readers/ reminder
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ๐›๐ฎ๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐™๐จ๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข

๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž

8K 251 26
By Sailormoonuzumaki

Daphne was seating on a bench enjoying the sunny day with Adrien and Plagg on her side as she writes the last names for her full name.

"What about this one?" Daphne asked as she pointed with her pen the last name.

"Daphne Brown?" She said and both Adrien and Plagg shake their heads. "Daphne Green?" She continues and Adrien puts up his hand kinda like a maybe.

"Oh, what about Daphne Buffay?" Daphne asked and both boys give her a thumbs up making her smile.

"I like it, this doesn't have anything to do with the new show you have been watching right?" Adrien asked and let's out a laugh as Daphne looked away with a blush.

"Maybe." Daphne said with a small smile and laughs with him. "Anyway, are you ready for the test?" She asked making him nod.

"I'm good but at the same time I'll be very tired with all of my lessons after school. Same with the whole akuma training, we still meeting at night?" He asked making her nod.

"But are you sure you still want to do this? I understand if you want to do it another day, specially since you have all those lessons from your dad." Daphne said not wanting to push Adrien to far.

"Nah, I'm good. It's the only time I could feel like me and do whatever I want as a hero." He said and they both looked ahead a parent and their child were having a good time making both of them frown.

"I miss my parents/I miss my mom." Both of them said and they both looks at each other surprise but smile.

"What kind of parents were they?" Adrien asked.

"My mom was the most kindest and sweetest person in the kingdom, my mom always made sure that our people were okay got along with everyone. The first time our kingdom was attack my mom made all of the children and mothers evacuated immediately making sure they left while she stayed behind. Unfortunately a monk that went rogue had killed her and he escaped leaving no trace behind." Daphne said with a small smile thinking of her mother.

"When my mother was killed, my father became very protected of me which is why he trained me on my magic and self defense. He didn't let me go out of the kingdom, not even visit the small village we had." Daphne said with a frown. "That's why he got more serious of taking care of the miraculous boxes, he created a spell for the guardian to have no memory when they renounce their duty." She said.

"At least your dad is protecting you for the right reasons, I don't even know if my father is even protecting me for the right ones. He doesn't understand that I don't want any of this." Adrien said gesturing to the big build board of him advertising a new perfume.

"Or that." He points to the live tv they had for everyone to see where it shows Adrien modeling.

"I just want to live like a normal boy and enjoy my time free from expectations of others. Sure, one day I will like to travel around the world but first I want to experience Paris on my own without having a bodyguard 24/7." He said pointing behind them and they both turn around to see his bodyguard watching them with his arms crossover.

"One day you will Adrien, I promise." Daphne said with a smile making Adrien blush at her beautiful smile.

"Maybe when we grow up, I could let you visit my kingdom. Same with Ladybug since she has my child with her, maybe she could meet our monks and teach her some stuff as a guardian." She said as she had a feeling that Master Fu will be give his role to Ladybug.

"You actually think he will give his role to Ladybug?" Adrien asked feeling worried that one day his friend will one day forget about their adventures.

"I mean, isn't he spending a lot of time with Ladybug and was the first one to know about the new power up for you guys?" She asked and he nods as he gives the sleeping Plagg a look seeing him drool.

"Are you ready for tomorrow's test?" He asked using the same question she had ask him and she nods magically pulling out some notes and showed him.

"Thanks to you I got to understand the questions coming up, I made sure to read the notes you let me barrow." She said and Adrien looks at the magic in front of him with a smile.

"I love magic." He whispers as he saw Daphne disappear the notes and yellow butterflies dance around them. "It would have been even more beautiful if it was at night." He said with a smile and having his hand out for her to take.

"Let's have some fun with the free time we have and teach you about the new era." He said and Daphne takes it with a grin.

They both grab hands and left together but Daphne stopped to look at the bodyguard who was about to fallow them, she tilted her head to the right as her eyes glowed yellow. Adrien watched as his bodyguard eyes turn yellow making him surprise.

"What did you do?" He asked curious as his bodyguard stood there watching the empty bench.

"Just made him think that we were still in the bench, what time do you have to go back?" She asked and Adrien hums.

"Until a couple of hours but we can come back a little bit early. We don't want Nathalie to come to check on me if she felt something was off." He said and Daphne nods, they left with a smile on their faces holding hands.

________[Night]

"Close your eyes and take a deep breath." Daphne said gently her voice sounding in front of Adrien in his hero uniform as they stood in Daphne's roof.

"I want you think a happy moment." Daphne said as she walked around him slowly.

"Since Hawk moth goes after negative emotions, I thought it will be amazing if you or anyone else thought of happy thoughts instead of the negative." She said and stands behind Cat noir.

"Happy thoughts and determination always win over negative emotions. It also helps when you think of your most happiest memory you have as a kid or recently." Daphne said and Cat noir sighs in and out listening to her words.

"Concentrate." She said as she saw Adrien try to take a peek at her making her smile a little but focus on the task. "Explore your past." She said walking to the plants that she grew on her own.

"Do you have a memory?" She asked and Adrien nods his face calm and had a smile on his face.

"Allow it to fill you up, lose yourself within it." Daphne puts her hands together creating a replica of the akuma only this time it was light purple with small designs on their wings.

"Tell me when your ready and I'll let this small butterfly go towards you." Daphne said and Adrien nods. "Ready." He said and with that Daphne let's the butterfly go.

The light purple butterfly goes towards Adrien's bell making it turn black, Adrien clench his fist as he felt the butterfly go in his bell. He didn't feel anything of it, the butterfly was just a replica of Hawk moth's but this one is supposed to control him and make him dance.

"Adrien I want you to dance, that's an order." Daphne said and Adrien was about to get up to fallow the order but stops. Adrien didn't want to dance in front of the girl who made him feel especial.

"No, I don't want to do it." Adrien said in whisper struggling making Daphne snap her fingers. The butterfly comes out of the bell and disappears in a dust.

"You did great on your first try Adrien, I think you should take a rest after all we have that test tomorrow." Daphne said and Adrien transforms back giving Plagg his cheese to get some energy.

"Okay, are you going to be okay?" He asked just feeling worried that Hawk moth will come after her because she was the queen of miraculous who could take everything from him.

"I'll be fine Adrien, I have a spell on this house. No one can come in without my permission and the house is not visible, they can't see the house only I can." Daphne said and he nods.

"See you tomorrow." Adrien said as Daphne puts a hand on his shoulder with Plagg waving goodbye to her as they disappear their bodies glowing yellow.

"See you tomorrow." Daphne said with a yawn feeling tired.

________________

•Daphne's kingdom got attack twice, first one by a rogue monk and the second time by the sentimonster.

• Daphne's parents are dead and she used to have a sister but died from sickness.

• The evil monk is still alive somewhere waiting for the right moment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 886 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
7.9K 240 17
"In the daytime, I'm Marie, just a normal girl with a normal life, but there's something about me that no one knows yet because I, have a secret!" Ma...
66.6K 2.5K 21
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...