Dare To Love

By cleopatras_heart

Sunlyn Carter is given a promotion to a chair member at a company in London. Giving her a new chapter in life... More

Dare To Love
TIKTOK
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT- THE END
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE PT. 2

TWENTY-SIX

8.1K 332 173
By cleopatras_heart

Chapter Twenty-Six| Archibald

A few days later

"I thought you said this would be a quick job, we rob Dario for all he's got and then end this alliance," I spoke. 

"It will be quick, we are so close, the both of you can't give up now," Pierce says. "We just need a better plan." 

"No, you fucked it up, you messed it all up," I paced the room. "I will not let you fuck this up for me."

"Excuse me," he scoffed. "What the hell do you have to lose?"

"My fucking business, my fortune, flipping everything..." I shrieked. My dumb fucking husband left everything to Dario in his will, all of our business ventures, everything we've worked for. He is seen as the son I never gave him, excuse me if I had a career to focus on. I've always felt that he resented me for not giving him a kid, but he knew what he was signing up for when he married me. 

But, he just had to fuck me over on his deathbed, so I did what I had to do. Sergio was the only person in Dario's circle that knew about it, Dario plus this money he would never give up the lifestyle that he was living. But, I convinced him to join me for a better life, causing him to give everything up. Even, being with his brother. Giving Sergio what he wanted and keeping him close to me helped me make sure he never found out about his inheritance from my late husband. 

Handed him over to Pierce so he to keep an eye on him, while I lived my life. But, I forgot how much of a snake, my nephew was, when it came to money. 

"I say we kill Sunlyn and make all of our lives easier," Pierce said.

I slapped him upside the head. "Are you crazy? Then, Dario won't rest until he finds out who killed her. I saw the way he looked at her during that Christmas party, that boy is in love." lighting her cigarette, "Plus, she is making me a lot of money at the moment."

They were stuck on the brink of giving up, hoping that something good comes out of this for them. "Look we don't need to kill her, just slowly pull her out of his life."

Easy. 

"And how do we do that, smart-ass," Sergio spoke. 

"I'll handle it, you don't worry your pretty little head about that." I slowly looked Sergio up and down, checking him out. His visible disgust doesn't bother him as I continue to do it. 

"Don't worry, we will all be filthy rich soon." 

...

Cassidy

"Oh My God, Theo," I moan as Theo fucks me again for the morning. 

After Theo made me cum three times last night. I woke up around four a.m., horny as ever. I didn't want to bother Theo as he sleeps, but I guess my squirming slowly woke him up. So, he course gave me what I wanted, fucking me right back to sleep. Both of us woke up again at 10 in the morning. Barely saying good morning, before he was inside me again. 

"Shit, I can't," I started to slow down my movements as I rode his dick. 

He doesn't even let me catch my breath while grabbing my hips. Pushing his dick deeper into me, my knees go weak as he pounds harder.  Then, stopping, putting me to lay on my back, before shoving his dick right back into me. Grinding his hips deeper, so that his large shaft is buried inside me. 

Pressing his thumb against my clit, rubbing. Even with him doing it so lightly, it sends shivers throughout my whole body, from the built-up pressure.  "You want me to come in this fucking pussy?" He asked.

I nod my head swiftly.

What? Don't judge me, if you were in the same predicament as me, you would be doing the same shit.  His chain dangling in my face, his sexy grin plastered on his face as he ramps his dick into me. Rubbing my extra sensitive clit, a little bit harder, taking me over the edge. As I come down from my euphoric high. I feel Theo reach his climax, spilling his hot cum all inside me. 

My walls clench at the feeling of him sliding out of me. Causing me to squirt all over his dick, I grip the sheets trying to slow down my breath.  "Look at the mess you made," he said staring down at the wet sheets, watching the cum slowly drip out of my pussy. 

I lean upon my arms, looking at the sheets. Not making eye contact with him in embarrassment, I guess he senses my awkward actions. He starts to kiss my neck. 

"So fucking beautiful," he whispers into the crock of my neck. Slowly kissed up my jaw, then placed open-mouth kisses on my lips. I grab his face, and open my mouth, letting his tongue in. After what seems like a forever amount of kisses, he hops off the bed. Picking me up bridal style, going to the bathroom. 

Placing me on the bathroom counter, and cleaning me up. After he'd turn on the faucet for the large, white marble bathtub. He turned his back to me while doing it. His butt looked so cute, reminding me of last night when I pinched it. And he got so upset, then he fucked the shit out of me as punishment. 

He picks me up placing me, in the tub first. The highly warm water touches my skin, I lean forward letting Theo get in behind me. After he's comfortable, I rest my upper body on his chest. Relaxing against his hairy chest, he rubbed my thighs. We sit in comfortable silence for a while. 

After a short while of being in the tub, we wash ourselves off in the shower. Wrapping ourselves in towels and brushed our teeth together,  and right as I was enjoying our little bubble. His phone rings.

He groans walks into the bedroom and answers the phone. I can hear his muttering voice from the room. Can't make out his entire conversation, from my loud brushing. He walks back into the bathroom, continuing to brush his teeth not saying anything about his call. 

"You okay?" I asked him. 

He nodded his head in response. 

I decided not to dwell on it anymore, seeing that he doesn't want to either. After I'm done brushing my teeth, I dry and moisturize my face. 

"I'm gonna go to my room and put on some clothes," I say about to leave the bathroom. 

But, he grabs onto my elbow, pulling me back into his body. "You gonna leave without a kiss, sweetheart."

I smile up at him, as he leans down to place a couple of kisses on my lips. 

"So fucking sexy," as he grips my ass. 

I blush, but with my brown skin, you can't really tell. 

"Dario said Sunlyn is about to have breakfast on the balcony, I thought you might be hungry after our little workout session." He grins at me.

I forgot this was supposed to be a short workout session. 

We just got a little carried away.

...

Sunlyn 

"Yes, and make sure all of the men are in my office in the next half hour?" My eyes flutter open to the rays of sunlight spilling through the curtains while Dario stood near the balcony doors, back facing me, while on the phone. I'm still tangled up in the sheets, with my bonnet laying next to me when it should be on my head. 

I stretch my arms over my head, before placing my bonnet back on. Dario senses my movement and turns around with a smile. I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his upper body. He kisses my forehead in the process, before barking down more orders to whoever he is on the phone with. 

I unwrap my body from around his and go into the bathroom, completing my morning routine.  Just as I finish up Dario walks into the bathroom, making a b-line for me. Kissing my lips, like it's the last chance he will ever get to do so. He's already dressed for the day. Looking amazing in what I'm guessing is one of his Tom Ford suits. Top two buttons exposing his tattooed chest, of course.

I just can't with this man, it's like he just knows how to turn me on.  

"Morning, Darling," he says as his thumb lightly traces my lips. 

"Morning," I mutter out still hypnotized by the kiss. 

"There's breakfast on the second-floor balcony  for you."

"Are you not joining me?" I tilt my head.

"Can't, I have some important meetings for today."

"Okay, well do you know when you'll be back?"

He frowns, "Look I'll be here for dinner, I promise."

Sunlyn, you signed up for this. You have to know when to let go. 

"It's okay, no worries," I try my best to put on an actual grin. 

He pouts, knowing I'm probably a little sad. But doesn't speak on it any further. 

"Look before you go, I just have to ask you something," I sigh. "I know it's very unlikely that I would go back to work anytime soon. But, would it be possible if I could?"

"No." he walks into the bedroom.

"No? What do you mean no?" I follow after him. 

"No, Sunlyn. You can't go back to work."

"Okay, but can you just let me expl-."

He cuts me off, "There's nothing to explain, you're not going back to that place, Sunlyn." 

"Excuse me, let that be the last time you cut me off," I roll my eyes. "And if you would let me finish, I would have told you that I'm here on a working visa, which is up in a couple of months."

I could visibly see him becoming more and more agitated. He takes a deep breath, "Look, I'll handle this, but I can't let you go back to that place."

"Why? Did something happen?" 

His eyes flicker between me and the phone, almost like he is contemplating himself.  "Look, Sunlyn. I'm going, to be honest with you."

I nod my head. 

"I need your word, darling," he states.

"I won't tell anyone."

He takes a deep breath. "Last night, I was able to get some information out of a guy that had a part in the shooting from the other night. At first, he wouldn't comply, but then he told me everything. Apparently, Pierce is working with Sergio and my godmother."

My eyes widen as he continues, "I don't know if this is true. A part of me doesn't want to believe that it is. But, you're not going anywhere near any of them, I won't have it. Sergio is currently with some of my men at the old house conducting a fake sweep. I just needed him to be as far away from here, from you as he could be. He doesn't speculate that I think he's a part of this, and I would like to keep it that way."

My eyes water for him, he always spoke so highly of Sergio. And talked about how his godmother practically saved him, I can't imagine how he feels right now.

"But, why? Why would they go through all of this trouble just to get to you?"

"I don't know, baby." He repeats slower, "I don't know." 

I put my hands in his, and he brings them up to his mouth and places a kiss on them.  

His phone rings in his pocket, he answers it and then hangs it up. "I have to go now, darling."

I pout, "Okay. I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

Just as he is about to pull away, I bring him back closer to me, "Just be safe for me, Dario."

"I will, darling. I promise."

He tilts my chin up, bringing his lips to mine, sealing it with a kiss.  Before I know it, he's gone. My heart doesn't feel whole anymore. And that scares me. 

...

Oh, and go check out my new story, Together from the Start. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.7K 21
Book one of the FORBIDDEN series! ** Nick Knight is the CEO of Knight Tech. He gets everything he wants, no questions asked. Hazel Richmond is his p...
9.5M 319K 97
Melanie is an ambitious journalist ready to make a name for herself at one of Canada's most prestigious news agencies. But when her handsome one-nigh...
5.8K 366 30
My mind warned me, but I let myself drown in those glacier blue eyes. My heart told me it was wrong, but I fell weak against those scarlet red lips...
204K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...