In Another World With My Very...

Galing kay LupusNoir00

This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it could... Higit pa

Prologue
[Vol 1] Chapter 1
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1] Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1] Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
Amaya's Current Status
[Vol 2] Chapter 1
[Vol 2] Chapter 2

[Vol 1] Chapter 2

11.6K 264 73
Galing kay LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 50

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (Low)
Opening Thread (Low)

Active Skills: N/A
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya's P.O.V

I was slowly woken up by the glaring shine of the sun, making me groan into my pillow as I slowly opened my eyes.

'Somtimes I question or not I'm a wolf or a cat.' I thought as I rose up off my bed.

Getting used to the new light, I took in my surroundings to see that I was still in my room.

'*groan* Oh yeah, Silver Moon...' I thought as soon there was a knock on my door.

Glancing towards it I gave a confused look.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"It's Elze! Me and Linze are going to be downstairs waiting for you." She said before I heard pairs of footsteps going away from my door.

Giving a sigh, I pushed myself out of the bed as I started to get myself dressed. Thinking about something else, I decided to pull up the system.

'Status.' I thought as the transparent screen soon appeared infront of me.

_________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 2

Store Points: 50

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (Low)
Opening Thread (Low)

Active Skills: N/A
_________________________________________

Seeing as I gained another Lottery ticket. I decided I should use it on the lottery wheel.

Giving said wheel a spin as I placed on my jacket.

'Considering I'm going to be in a guild. I'm definitely going to need some weapons.' I thought as I soon the wheel stopped on it's prize.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Passive Skill:

Flame Breathing Style (Low)

_________________________________________

Seeing that I have once again gotten something from Demon Slayer. I could be grateful since the sword Arts are more easier to understand due to my personal experience.

Having my clothes on and dismissing the system. I walked out of my room with a stoic face.

'I guess It's time to see what a guild is like.' I thought as I went on.

-Time Skip-

"Yes, This is the Guild registration desk!" A Guild Employee told us as we stood infront of her.

"Is this the first time any of you three have registered with th guild?" She asked as we all nodded our heads.

"In that case, Allow me to provide you with a quick explanation. Basically, advertising client's request and managing the rewards is the job of thr Guild." She told us as we listened.

"The job are categorized according to rank. So please choose a job that is appropriate to your rank. Once it's been confirmed that the Clients request has been completed, you will be given the reward." She told us as she continued on.

"Should you fail the request, you will be penalized and should you continue to do so, your registration will be revoked." She said as we stared at her.

'Seems like no matter the world. Penalties will exist if one fails.' I thought as she gestured towards a board.

"Job Requests can be found on this board. Once you have found a request you want to complete, submit it here." She stated as we nodded and went to such board.

"Linze, How about this one? The rewards are pretty good and it's not a bad place to start." Elze said pointing at piece of paper I couldn't read at all.

"Yeah, it's not bad." Linze agreed as she turned towards me.

"What do you think Amaya?" She asked me as I had a bit of frustration shown on my face.

"I'm sorry, but I really cannot understand a single thing that's written up there." I told them as they stared at me shocked and surprised.

'Why couldn't you enter that ability as well god....' I thought as the twins pulled themselves out of their stupor.

"Umm, It's a monster extermination request for the eastern forest. It requests us to kill five monsters called one horned wolves." Linze explained to me as I nodded in understanding.

"They aren't that powerful. So even if we take it, there shouldn't be any problems." Limze finished up as I nodded.

"That seems adequate, though I still have a problem to face." I said making the look at me.

"What is it?" They asked as I faced them.

".....I don't actually have a weapon yet..." I said with a slight embarrassed expression.

The girls gave a small giggle at my expression as they faced me with cute smiles.

"We know where to go." Elze said as she they lead the way to our next destination.

-Time Skip-

We now stood infront of what I guess is a weapon shop as I looked at my phone to confirm.

'Weapon's Shop Kumahachi...' I thought as Elze gave a knock on the door and it wasn't anytime later that it opened up to reveal a huge guy which I almost mistakened for a bear.

"Welcome." He said staring down at the 3 of us.

I stared up at him with a stoic expression that was always on my face now.

Elze was the one who responded to the huge man.

"Hi, I'm looking for a weapon for that would fir this person. Could we take a look around?" Elze asked the be- huge guy.

"Of course, feel free to look around." He said as he gestured for us to go inside which we did.

We walked inside of the store as I began to search for a weapon I could use.

'Alot of double edged Swords, do they not have...' I trailed as my eyes had caught onto something intriguing on the wall.

On display, sitting upon the wall was a regular old Japanese Sword.

'I guess they do, I wonder where it comes from.' I thought as I walked over towards the Sword stand and too it off of its rack.

Seeing me and what I was choosing, the girls began to comment.

"Oh, an Ishen sword. I must say it's a very nice weapon." Elze commented as I thought back.

'Ishen huh? I might have to give that country a visit hopefully.' I thought as I examined the blade.

Sheathing the katana, I turned towards the bear.

"I'll take this one." I told the bear who nodded and smiled.

"Of course, Any armor that you would like to try?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I'm fine currently, though thank you for the offer." I said as I paid him.

"I see, Well then be safe out there and come back soon." He said as we nodded and went out the store.

We then returned back to Silver Moon so Elze and Linze could get ready as they left their stuff back at the Inn.

After that was all said and done, we went to thr forest where our extermination was supposed to be.

As we walked along the small clearing which the forest had. I began to hear the sound of multiple footsteps as well as smell the scent of something.

I raised my hands up to stop Elze and Linze as they looked towards me.

"They're here." I stated making them nod their heads as we all went on guard.

It wasn't any time later that my senses flared and I immediately dodged to the left. To completely dodge a bite from a horned wolf that glared at me once it missed.

Turning around to face it, I gripped the hilt of my blade as I waited for it to make a move.

It soon jumped towards me as I started to breathe.

'Water Breathing First Form: Water Surface Slash!' I Thought as I dashed foward and decapitated the wolf before it even got close to the ground.

Seeing the head of their comrade fall on the ground. Two horned wolves growled at me as I faced them now.

Though before I could even Attack, I was surprised when one of the wolves I was suppose to fight, Had ignited in flames.

Slashing at the wolf that came towards me. I turned around to see that it was Linze who did the mysterious fire.

'So that was Magic? Pretty impressive, though I wonder how it works.' I thought as turned around and quickly slashed a incoming horned wolf.

'Yeah this is a bit to easy.' I thought.

-Short Time Skip-

"Great we are all done. Though from the quests descriptions we needed to just take down 5 of them." Elze said as we had a number of 7 wolves defeated.

'I killed 3 of them, a good start I guess. Though it seems like neither of them saw me use my style.' I thought as they both didn't comment on it.

"How about we keep one extra so we can commemorate this day, and just sell the extra one at the guild." Elze suggested as I nodded my head.

"Sure, seem nice." I said as both of them smiled and nodded.

-Time Skip-

We are back in the Silver Moon as we sat at a table.

"Cheers! To out first request completion!" Elze shouted in joy as we clinked our cups.

Taking a sip of my drink, I could taste the flavor of it linger on my tongue.

'For a medieval world, they sure make some nice drinks.' I thought as another thought crossed my mind as we sat here.

"Hey, Do you mind if I ask you two for favor?" I asked them gaining their attention.

"Sure, what is it?" Elze asked as she and Linze stared at me with warm smiles.

"I was wondering if you could help me learn how to read and write? Not being able to is really a big disadvantage for anything in future." I stated making then look at me with understanding.

"That's true, Especially if you can't understand the contents of a clients request." Elze said pointing out one of the many flaws my disadvantage has.

Looking forward at me with a warm smile she went on.

"In that case, why don't you get Linze to teach you?" Elze suggested making Linze jump up a bit in her seat as her cheeks turned a bit pink and she turned towards her sister.

"Wh-What?!" Linze questioned as Elze went on to explain.

"She's got a good head on her shoulders, so I'm sure she'll be a good teacher." Elze finished with a smile on her face as Linze was now flustered for some reason.

"I-I wouldn't go that far!....b-but if your fine with me..." Linze said shyly as I just gave her a small smile since I found her behavior cute.

"I'm totally fine with you Linze, I'm happy I found such a great teacher right from the start." I said making the girl go even redder for some reason.

Seeing the cute red cheeks of Linze made me give another small smile as she reminded me of something from my past.

'Ah, thinking about it now...' I thought as another thought occurred to me.

"Actually Linze, while your at it. Could also teach me how to use Magic? It seems like something I really would like to know." I stated making both girls look at me with questioning and shocking expressions.

"You have an aptitude for Magic Amaya?" Elze and Linze asked at the same time as I sweat dropped.

"Eh?" I said purely confused now.

Seeing my confusion, the twins pulled out of their stupor as Linze soon pulled out a light blue stone that I could feel a small power emanate from.

"Come forth, water" Linze chanted as soon Water started to poor out of the stone pebble.

"Hmmm" I hummed intrigued by the sight.

"Magic is activated by using these stones. These stones amplifies and releases your magic power, as with the example. This stone produces water at command." Linze explained as I listened keenly.

"Coincidentally...Come Forth, Water" Elze said as she held the stone, but to my surprise no water came out.

Elze gave a embarrassed chuckle as she placed the stone back on the table.

"If you don't have an aptitude with water, nothing will happen. That's why I can't invoke any water to come out no matter how hard I try." Elze explained as I nodded.

"So despite being twins, You can't use water Elze." I said making the girl pout towards me as I found it pretty cute.

"No need to rub salt into the wound..." She said childishly as I gave a small smile before placing my attention back on Linze.

"While everyone does have magical power. If you don't have an aptitude for it then you will never have a skill for it." Linze explained further as I nodded.

"So I need to figure out what my aptitudes are?" I asked making Linze nod at me with a smile.

"Correct, We will first need to see what aptitudes you have Amaya-san." Linze said as I nodded and glanced down at the small stone.

'I can feel that stone is calling for me to use for some reason. Though, I will have to test and see if I really have an aptitude since God did say he made me stronger than normal.' I thought as picked up the small stone.

Holding it over the cup, I decided to do the same chant as Linze and Elze.

"Come Forth, Water" I chanted as soon a rush of water flooded out of the stone and out into the cup.

It was so much and so fast that the cup had overflowed a bit and some water was now on the table.

'Well, that certainly wasn't what I was expecting...' I thought as I looked up to see the girls looking up at me in surprise.

"Uhhhh girls?" I called out towards them as they shook out of their stupors and looked towards me.

"Mind telling me what just happened?" I asked since my reaction was different from Linze.

"I believe that the amount of magic you possess Amaya-San, is quite large. With such a tiny stone and a partial chant, I've never seen such a reaction before." Linze answered as I nodded in understanding.

"So that happened because of my magic power?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yes, the amount you have is colossal. I can hardly believe my eyes at such." Linze said as her cheeks we're a bit flushed.

"You'd definitely be able to make it as a very high mage with that type of power. I've never seen anything like that before" Elze said as I was bit shocked at my own power.

'Just how upgraded did you make me god?' I questioned.

-Time Skip-

Currently me and Linze are sitting outside as we sat at a table with a sack filled different aptitude pebbles.

"Um Let's begin" Linze said as we sat across from each other.

I nodded as I gave her a warm look.

"I'll be in your care, Linze-Sensei." I said making her cheeks flushed for some reason.

"Ca-Calling Me Sensi! Ahhh!" She blushed as I just stared at her.

'So cute...' I thought as she went to continue.

"Let's start with the basics first, Magic is made up of seven different elements. Without needing to check, we already know that you have the aptitude with the element water." Linze explained as I nodded.

"Apart from Non-Elemental Magic. Most Magic is activated by your magic power and brought together with incantations. In order to find out which elements you have an aptitude for, We're going go through them one by one." Linze said as she placed a red pebble in my hand.

Figuring out that it was fire, I decided to do the same chant.

"Come Forth, Fire." I chanted as soon a big flame sparked to life within my palm.

I stared at the flame with calm eyes as I didn't feel any harm from holding it.

'It feels warm though I don't even feel the flame.' I thought as I placed the pebble down.

Looking up at me I could tell Linze had also been amazed.

"Your magic power sure is massive." She said with a smile and a small laugh.

I gave a small smile as we soon continued.

"Come Forth, Earth."I chanted as sand poured forth.

"Come Forth, Wind." I chanted letting large winds blow past us.

"Come Forth, Light." I chanted as a large light blinded us.

"Come Forth, Darkness." I chanted as mist of darkness came about.

After placing down the darkness stone. I looked up towards Linze who looked like she was in thought.

"Is something wrong Linze?" I asked as she shook her head.

"Ah, No, not at all. It's just that this is the first time I've seen someone who's cable of using all six elements." She said looking at me.

"I'm only able to use three elements. Which is Fire, Light, and Water, and even that is considered unusual." She said as I gave a small wryly smile since it was just us.

'God may have upgraded me a bit to high. Though not that I'm complaining, since I can secure my safety better now.'I thought as I picked up the final stone.

'A Non-Elemental stone...' I thought as I looked at the grayish silverish stone.

"Aye Linze, How am I supposed to activate this one if there's no element?" I asked making her look at me.

"Non-Elemental is special, it doesn't have a specific incantation. You simply concentrate your magical power and call ones magic out." She explained to me as I listened.

"For example, Onee-Chan's Body Enhancement magic is a Non-Elemental Magic. It is activated by saying Boost. There's another that increases muscle strength called Power Rise and There's an unusual one that allows you to travel long distances called Gate, though Onee-Chan can't use that one." Linze explained as I nodded.

"So how am I supposed to figure out if I'm able to use Elemental Magic? " I asked since I was still a bit confused.

"According to Onee-Chan, The name of the Magic somtimes just pops up in her head. Non-Elemental Magic is a very personal Magic that varies off of it's user. It's very rare for two people to be able to use the same type of magic. Even people who have multiple Non-Elemental Magic are considered extremely rare." Linze explained more as I nodded.

'So without confirmation for now, I don't have any specific Non-Elemental Magic. Though I wonder if I can use others?' I thought as held the small stone.

Thinking about, A spell I wanted to try. I decided that Gate would be the best demonstration for if I have an aptitude or not.

"Gate" I chanted as soon the stone shined and beside us was a clear like door way.

"Hm? So I guess this is it?" I said more like a question.

"Yep, This is it." Linze said as I walked up towards it.

Testing it out with my finger, it didn't feel weird. So I decided to stick my head through. Only to lay my eyes on Elze who was on her butt staring up at me in shock.

"Hm? Why are you on the ground Elze?" I asked making making her cheeks a bit red as I walked through the portal with Linze's hand in my grasp.

"Wh-Wh-What is...."Elze stuttered as Linze came completely through.

"Amaya?! What the hell is that thing!? Linze too?! What the hell is going on?!" Elze shouted as I found her reaction a bit cute, but decided not to entertain it since I wanted to explore where we now are.

'Hm? It seems we are back at the forest. So Gate takes the host wherever they last been or can think of properly.' I thought as the information would be very useful for in the future.

Turning around, I placed my attention back onto the twins who stared at me.

'It seems Linze ahs explained to Elze what has occurred.' I thought seeing that she was now calm.

"Honestly Amaya, To be able to use all the elements. You sure are a weird one." She said with a wryly smile as gave her one back.

'I don't think I would be considered normal even without God's upgrades.' I thought thinking about my system and the current skills I have.

"I've never heard of a person who can use all the elements. You really are amazing Amaya-san!" Linze said with a bright as I just gave a nervous smile again.

'I hope this doesn't interfere in my life...' I thought.

-Time Skip-

After using Gate, me and Linze we're now back at Silver Moon.

We had walked through the entrance door, and came face to face with the owner Micah and a random girl by her side.

Seeing us enter, Micah gave us a smile.

"Hey girls! Great timing, This girl here is Aeru. She's from this towns cafe Pallent." Micah introduced as I nodded.

"The Cafe is currently trying to think up a new menu. Since you guys are from different countries, would happen to know any exotic foods?" Micah asked us as Aeru stepped up.

"If you have any good recipes, I'd love for you to teach me." Aeru said with a smile as I glanced towards Linze.

"Shall we help them out?" I asked as Linze nodded with a smile.

"Sure." She answered as we moved towards the table.

"So what sorts of things are you hoping to make?" I asked since there's a variety of taste in the food world.

"Yes well...We want something that is light to eat and some kind of dessert that the female customers would be happy to eat." Aeru said making me go into thought.

'Light, Dessert, and Women would like to eat.... I think I have something.' I thought as a specific creamy snack crossed my mind.

"Have any of you ever heard of Ice cream?" I asked making all three girls look at me in confusion.

"Ice Cream???" They all said confused making me sigh as having such things in this world would really be a modd lifter.

"Alright, Give me a sec. Also Linze you mind giving me a hand with this." I asked as she nodded

"Sure I don't mind lending one..." she said as I pulled out my phone and started to search up Ice cream recipes.

Linze walked over towards me and stared at my phone with curiosity.

"What is that thing?" She asked as I glanced towards her.

"This is like a magic device that helps me out when I need it. It comes in handy sometimes." I stated as the recipe for ice cream appeared.

"Alright, Could you write down what I'm about to read out to you on a piece of paper?" I asked as she grabbed a feather and a piece of paper.

Seeing such, I started to list the ingredients which wasn't hard since they we're pretty simple.

Once I finished, I glanced towards Linze.

"Alright, up to this point is there anything that you don't understand?" Iasked making her look at me with cute questioning expression.

"What are these Millilitre and Grams things you speak of?" She asked making me give a small smile towards her.

'I guess those measurements would sound a bit out here.' I thought as I gave a brief explanation to Linze about what they we're.

After that we both got to work. It wasn't anytime later that we got the job done as 4 bowls of ice cream sat on the table.

'*sigh* My arms has never been this tired since I had started training for my last job.' I thought as I rotated my shoulders to loosen them up.

Infront of me and Linze was Aeru who held a bowl of ice with intrest.

"So this is Ice Cream..." she trailed as she took a spoon and dug some up before placing it in her mouth.

Her eyes gave a joyous flash as she placed her and on her cheek.

"Oh my, So delicious!" Aeru said making the rest of the girls go for a bowl as they ate it up.

"What is this?! It's so tasty and so cool!" Micah said as she stared at the small dessert.

"Absolutely scrumptious!" Linze said as she continued to eat her own.

I gave a small smirk towards them as I could remember the first time I had ice cream.

"It's something that women should like and it seems to fit in within the parameters of your new menu." I said with a small smile as I picked up my own bowl of it and took a spoonful of it.

'Ohhh~ It's been so long. I thought I would never be able to eat you again~.' I thought savoring the taste of the cool snack.

"Yes, Thank you very much! I will definitely place this on the new menu!" She said as she held the piece of paper and walked out the door after finishing her ice cream.

'Heh, seems like this place will become a very popular place very soon.' I thought as I glanced at my phone.

'I wonder what else I could make, using the knowledge of the internet. Though thinking about it now, it would very well be limited.' I thought as I took in another spoonful.

-Time Skip-

"EEEEEH, What's up with that?! All of that while I was away!!" Elze shouted as I across from her ans had my eats slightly down since she was being a bit to loud.

"It was really good!" Linze said as Elze pouted.

"I wanted to try some too..."Elze said saddened as I stared at her.

"Well we still have some ingredients left for some, right Micah?" I asked making her look at me with a smile as she she nodded.

"Yeah we can have some made again." She said making Elze eyes gleam.

"Really?!" Elze asked as Micah nodded and faced me.

"I will leave the mixing duty in your hands." She said as I only gave a wryly smile towards her

'*sigh* My arms are going to ache after this.' I thought as I went on to do it.

-Small Time Skip-

I plopped onto my bed face first as I could feel both of my arms aching.

'I guess this is why they created hand mixers.' I thought as I flipped myself over so I could get out of my clothes.

Once I did, I plopped my bum right back onto my bed as I stared outside the curtains.

'This world, even now it feels so unreal to be here.... Though I guess that be how anyone feels when they are reincarnated.' I thought as I brought up the system.
_________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 80

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (Low)
Opening Thread (Low)
Flame Breathing Style (Low)

Active Skills: N/A

_________________________________________

'30 points for my kills today. I wonder just what is in that store?' I thought as I dismissed the system and laid down on the bed.

'This world might one day become a Semblance to my old one, but until that time. I think I'll just sit and wait out my time here. With every small step comes another small discovery.'

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 80

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (Low)
Opening Thread (Low)
Flame Breathing Style (Low)

Active Skills: N/A
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 990 10
Will have One-shots. You can request here, or on my AO3 account, WolfCurse. (I own no characters or their fandoms. I own no art/media used within thi...
34.4K 1.1K 11
Fifteen year old Kasai gets shot and dies after protecting a nun from getting robbed. God then reincarnates her into one of her favorite anime's High...
131K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...
145K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...