๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ โ˜๐™›๐™š๐™ฏ๐™˜๐™ค

De euphorialuvr222

๐™˜๐™ค๐™ขยท๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ (n.) the easing or alleviation of a person's feelings of grief or distress ... Mai multe

๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
prologue
chapter 1 (aka pilot)
chapter 3 (aka made you look)
chapter 4 (aka shook ones pt.II)
chapter 5 (aka '03 bonnie and clyde)
chapter 6 (in between ep. 5 and 6)
chapter 7 (aka the next episode)
eleanor's instagram
chapter 8 (aka episode 7)
chapter 9 (aka and the salt behind you)
eleanors instagram
chapter 10 (aka episode 1)
chapter 11 (aka out of touch)
chapter 12 (aka episode 3)
eleanors instagram
chapter 13 (aka episode 4)
chapter 14 (aka episode 5) PART 1
chapter 15 (aka episode 5) PART 2
chapter 16 (aka a thousand little trees of blood)
chapter 17 (aka the theater and its double)
im sorry!!๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ
chapter 18 (aka episode 8) PT 1
chapter 19 (aka episode 8) PT 2

chapter 2 (aka stuntin' like my daddy)

2K 40 0
De euphorialuvr222

word count: 3537 words

After meeting Eleanor at the party, we had grown a whole lot closer- except that it was a fucking secret. Nate sort of kept her locked away, so she could be only his.

He didn't want to share her, didn't want her to be influenced by other people. So she kept it quiet, much like the cleverly kept secret of his childhood, that I believe broke Nate.

When Nate Jacobs was 11 years old, he found his dad's porn collection. His dad, Cal, was obsessive. His mom always said that's who he got it from.

Then he quickly realized that the colored cases and placement were no accident. It was an elaborate code, that no one fucked with his shit. He never told a single person about it. Ever.

Instead, when everything got too much, he did what most broken people tend to do. And you know what broken people do? Break other people, just to feel something.

✧✧✧

Eleanor leaned back in her seat at the assembly hall, listening to the teacher drone on about how important the first day of senior year was, and how they had to say something about their summers.

Barely taking anything in, she leaned her head against Nate's shoulder before he shrugged her off. "Your hairs itchy," he complained, and she smiled apologetically.

"Sorry," she whispered, fiddling with the phone in her lap when she heard the teacher on the stage say Rues name.

"Now, Rue, why don't you tell us a specific memory about your summer," she said, and Eleanor watched as Rue visibly tensed up.

As Rue attempted to tell a story, but struggled to the point where she was almost in tears, Eleanor's chest felt tight.

She wanted to tell the teacher to let Rue sit back down, because she was clearly about to have a panic attack.

Rue had told her about the overdose, but its not like she didn't know already. It was the hot topic for about a week, before fading away to be replaced by some other drama.

When Rue ran off the stage, Eleanor noticed a small brunette she recognized to be Lexi Howard run after her.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," she whispered to Nate, who started to say something as Eleanor left the seat, but she had already left, practically running.

As Eleanor opened the bathroom door, she caught the end of Lexi's rant, and waited quietly by the entrance.

"Is she okay?" Eleanor asked, and Lexi spun around. Eleanor noticed the tears forming in the girls eyes, and smiled reassuringly.

"Oh, um, not really. I'm gonna go, but maybe she'll talk to you?" Lexi replied, and then she scurried out of the bathroom before Eleanor could respond.

"Rue?" she called hesitantly, and she heard the curly haired girl sniff.

"Eleanor?" she replied, and the door to the bathroom stall creaked open. "You okay? That was so awful, I'm sorry," Eleanor asked, as Rue stepped out.

As soon as the smaller girl saw the tear stains down Rues cheeks she walked over and drew her into a hug.

Rue was stiff at first, but eventually hugged her new friend back. "Thank you," she whispered, her words getting lost in Eleanor's blond hair.

"Any time," Eleanor responded, pulling her friend tighter before releasing her. "Nate's gonna miss me but- call me," she said, and Rue nodded.

"Thank you, Elle," she said and Eleanor smiled sadly at her. "Love you," she said, and then disappeared through the door.

✧✧✧

Eleanor sat in Nate's bathroom, wrapping his bloody hands in gauze. "Nate, what did you do?" she sighed, as he looked at her.

"I followed through on what I said I'd do. No one, especially that douche, fucks with you and gets away with it," he replied, and Eleanor shook her head.

No one except you, she thought, running her hands through her hair. "I just want you to be safe" she said, but he sighed in annoyance.

"He deserved it," Nate scoffed. "Is- is he alive?" Eleanor asked hesitantly, and he laughed. "I'm not a fucking murderer, Elle. Don't you know me better than that?" he asked her, holding her face with his blood covered hands.

"Of course, you just get- passionate," she said, and he kissed her cheek.

"I could never kill someone, even for you." Eleanor shook her head yet again and sighed, closing the first aid kit as Nate tucked her hair behind her ear again. "I love you, no matter what," she assured, and he smiled. "I love you too."

The sun had set outside the window of Nate's bedroom, and rain was falling steadily.

Nate was getting dressed for the formal event that Eleanor wasn't allowed to attend, because Nate's father thought she would 'ruin the families image'.

It was no secret that Cal didn't like Eleanor, because he thought she was a slut.

It was odd, actually, because Eleanor was a virgin before meeting his son, and rarely wore anything slightly revealing around Cal.

But still, he didn't like her, or her being with his pride and joy, Nate. It was a surprise that she was even still around, because Nate liked to please his father.

Eleanor sat, curled up in Nate's bed when she got a text from Rue.

kangarue🙏
you should come to fezcos with me😘
ellephant🐘
why?
kangarue🙏
for pure family friendly fun
obviously
ellephant🐘
i mean nate's going out
but it's raining
kangarue🙏
you're waterproof it's fine
see you in 30 @ my house😚

Eleanor smiled slightly, before Nate called her over. "You need a ride?" he asked, straightening his tie in the floor length mirror.

"No, its okay. I'm sure your dad doesn't want me in the car," she laughed, and he turned to face her. "I don't give a fuck about what my dad wants, I'm asking you," he said.

Her smile wavered, but she kept it, slipping her hands into his. "It really is okay. Could I borrow an umbrella?" she questioned, smiling up at him sweetly.

"Always," he replied, kissing her cheek and spinning her around. "If it was up to me, you'd be able to come. I love the way you look all dressed up," Nate grinned, and placed his hands on her waist.

"One day, he'll like me," she promised, and he sighed. "He doesn't like anything that distracts me." Eleanor just shook her head and leaned it against his chest, embracing him for a moment before Cal called him down.

She walked with him, gracefully down the stairs to where Cal waited with Marsha, looking at Eleanor disapprovingly.

"I hope you don't need a ride," Cal said blatantly, and Marsha smiled at Eleanor with tight lips.

"Nope, Mr. Jacobs. Of course not," she said, taking the umbrella Nate placed in her hands before walking out of the front door, kissing Nate on the cheek on her way out.

"Thanks for having me," she smiled, and left. As she stood out on the rainy stoop, opening her umbrella, she heard Cal's words.

"When are you going to be done with her?" Nate's father asked seriously, and Eleanor stole away into the night before she could hear his answer, because it would inevitably break her heart.

✧✧✧

Eleanor ran through the rain, hand in hand with Rue as her umbrella flew behind her. "Rueeee, we're going too fast," she cried, and Rue slowed slightly.

"I'm fucking drenched, god. We can't slow down, we're almost there!" she exclaimed, shaking her wet curls like a dog.

Rue had told Eleanor about Jules, and about how she was having dinner with her dad tonight so she couldn't come.

Eleanor didn't know that Rue had relapsed on the hard drugs that she didn't know Fez sold.

She was quite oblivious, actually, because of how secluded Nate kept her.

"Couldn't we just have hung out at your place? Nate would kill me if he saw me with a guy," Eleanor panted, still keeping pace besides Rue as they neared closer to a sketchy looking home.

"Oh, Elle. You're hopeless," Rue sighed, before halting to a stop in front of a metal door.

"Yo, let us in," she called, and Eleanor could hear someone on the other side of the door shout, "Who is it?" before she and Rue were let into the house.

Eleanor was shocked to see what looked to be a twelve year old with face tattoos opening the door for them.

"Aye, wassup Rue," he said gruffly, dapping the girl up. "Who the fuck is this?" he asked, eyeing Eleanor disapprovingly, her sopping clothes making her look pathetic.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor, Rue's friend?" Eleanor said, but it came out as a question.

The boy just rolled his eyes, and Rue flipped him off as they walked out of the entryway. "Don't mind Ash, he's a little bitch," she said, and the boy stuck his head out from the room.

"Fuck you," he called, and Eleanor smiled at their interaction. She hadn't seen Rue look that so at ease in a while.

✧✧✧

"Yo, you need to get the fuck out my house before these motherfuckers come through." huffed Fezco, the boy Eleanor recognized from the unfortunate party.

"We just need two pairs of socks, and some OCs," Rue smiled at Fez, while reaching into a random drawer. "Rue?" Eleanor whispered, and Rue turned to her.

"What are OCs?" she asked innocently, and Rue shook her head. "Drugs, Elle. They're drugs." At that, Fezco noticed the small girl behind Rue.

"No no no, y'all can't be here right now. Come back in a few hours, I'll get you what ever you want. But right now, you got to go," he said firmly, but Rue just collapsed on the couch, giggling.

"Give me drugs," she said, reclining against the back of the sofa.

"I'm tryna tell you, I aint got shit right now," the ginger said, and his tone was harsher. "Give me drugs" Rue said again, laying down flat on the couch.

"I'm telling you bruh, I aint got shit. Right now, I need you to get the fuck up out my house." Eleanor grew concerned, she recognized that tone. He was serious.

"Rue, you're supposed to, you know, be clean?" She said, and then attempted to pull the girl up. "Plus, your scary friend sounds serious," she whispered, causing Rue to laugh.

" Fez isn't scary, he's just a teddy bear. Arent ya Fez?" she giggled, and Fez glared. "My guys about to come through and ion want you here when he comes," he said, clenching his fists.

Rue started to demand drugs again, but then Fezco's phone rang. "I could fuckin' kill you right now," he growled, and Eleanor shrunk back.

"Stay right here, and be fuckin' quiet," he continued, before walking towards the other couch and stuffing a gun in between the cushions.

Eleanor looked nervously at Rue, who looked noticeably less calm. She started to say something, but stopped when Fezco shot her a death glare. "Sit the fuck down and be quiet," he hissed, and Rue sat up while Eleanor stood, frozen.

"Both of yall, right now," Fezco said, looking at Eleanor who snapped out of her trance and sat stiffly next to Rue on the couch.

✧✧✧

After getting introduced to "Mouse," which was an incredibly unfit name for the intimidating man who began pulling piles of drugs onto the table, Eleanor felt even more nervous.

As Fezco and Mouse conversed, she noticed the smaller boy from earlier standing watch in the doorway.

She looked over at Rue, and saw the girl shaking slightly. Discreetly, she reached over and grabbed Rue's hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

Fezco had stayed on the couch opposite the girls the entire time, looking stressed out.

He tossed a paper bag towards the dealer standing behind Eleanor and Rue, shooting a glance at them before directing his attention back to Mouse.

"You sure you don't want no Fentanyl?" he asked, placing his hands on the back of the couch where Rue and Eleanor sat.

"Nah man, we cool off that shit. Too many ODs, ion want all the heat," he said, and Eleanor tensed slightly as Mouse walked infront of them.

"Yo, pretty girl, you ever try Fentanyl?" he asked Eleanor and she shook her head. "How bout' you, lil sis," he directed his attention back to Rue, referencing what Fez had told him when Mouse asked who she was.

"Nah man, they good," he said, and Mouse sat down in between Rue and Eleanor.

"You gonna let this fool talk for you?" Mouse asked, coming so close that Eleanor could feel his hot breath on her cheek.

"Um, I don't know," Rue vocalized, as Eleanor just shook her head yet again. "Nah, don't look at him, look at me," Mouse spat, and Eleanor tensed.

"Nah for real, ion want either of them fucking with that shit," he said, and Mouse glared at him.

"You know that feeling when you come so hard you can't hear shit," he asked Rue, ignoring the ginger on the opposite couch.

Rue shook her head, and Mouse looked Eleanor up and down before opening his mouth to speak. "Now, you been awfully quiet. Scared?" he questioned, and Eleanor shook her head.

"Nah, you look like you need some Fent. It'll calm you right down," he said, before taking a switchblade out of his pocket. Fezco stiffened on the couch, hand resting over the spot he had left the gun.

Mouse grabbed a patch of the drug, sticking the knife into it and producing a small drop.

He held it up to Eleanor's lips, pressuring her. "Come on, pretty girl, just try it," he exhaled, and she opened her mouth to respond.

As she did, he stuck the knife in her mouth, forcing her to close her lips around it. "I-" she began, but stopped when a warm sensation came rushing up her legs.

She rested her head against Mouse's shoulder, who was already busy forcing Rue to take the drug. She absently listened as Mouse discussed the prices.

"That'll be 300," he said, and slid a few small patches into the waist of Eleanor's skirt after doing the same to Rue.

"I only have 2 dollars," Rue muttered, as she was slightly more awake than Eleanor, because of Eleanor's incredibly low tolerance.

"Guess you'll have to find another way to pay me back then, straight up," he said, eyeing Rues exposed legs. "Oh- okay. Wa- where are my pants?" she mumbled again, as Mouse ran his hands up and down her legs.

"Nah man, let me cover it," Fezco spoke up, which made Mouse roll his eyes. "It's gonna cost you double then," Mouse scoffed, and Fez looked pained.

"You really gonna do me like that," he asked, cursing as he pulled the money out. "Aye, ion make the rules," Mouse scoffed, turning to Eleanor.

"How bout you, how you gonna pay?" he asked, placing a hand higher up on her thigh as he said it. "Mmmm," Eleanor attempted to speak, but her head and mouth felt so heavy she could barely move.

"Sounds like this one wants to pay with-" Mouse started, but Fez cut him off.

"Yo, I'll cover hers," he said firmly, and Mouse glared at him. "Another 600, big brother. Of course, this could all be free..." he trailed off, inching his hand higher up Eleanor's thigh.

Fez tossed the money at him, cursing himself for not getting both of the girls out of his house fast enough.

✧✧✧

Fezco sat watching Eleanor sleep in his bathtub, holding his breath every time she moved. Ash stood watch in the corner, with the Narcan in hand.

"Yo, some girl just got Rue," he said, and Fez turned to face him. "What the fuck are we gonna do wit her?" the ginger sighed, and Ashtray shook his head.

"She aint have anyone in her emergency contacts or some shit?" he asked, and Fez sighed.

"Just fuckin' playboy, but he aint answering," the older boy said, turning abruptly when the slow sounds of her breath slowed even more.

"Fuck-" he began, but her breathing evened out and he let out a sigh of relief. "How the fuck does this shit happen," Ashtray groaned, dropping onto the bathroom floor to sit next to Fez. "Fuckin' Rue," Fez sighed.

"She's great and all but shit, ion know if I can keep selling to her," he said grimly, and Ash widened his eyes. "She'll fucking kill you," he warned, and Fez chuckled sadly. "I know."

After sitting with her for two long hours, Fezco was finally convinced she wasn't going to die in her sleep.

He slowly got up, stretching slightly before scooping Eleanor up. Making his way quietly down the hallway towards his room, he careful not to wake Ash as he slept.

Fez placed Eleanor gently on the bed, tucking the comforter over her exposed legs and smiling slightly at how innocent the sleeping girl looked.

He retreated out of the bedroom, sending one last look at her before switching off the light and shutting the door.

Quietly, he walked towards the couch that Eleanor and Rue had sat at just hours before, and reclined down onto it.

As he attempted to sleep, he found himself thinking of the girl in his bedroom. And so there Fez sat, thinking of the unattainable girl who slept so close to him.

He wondered what went on in her mind, why she stayed with Nate Jacobs when she seemed so- different.

And as he drifted off to sleep, he wondered how the fuck Nate would react when he found out she had slept at his house.

✧✧✧

As the early morning sun crept through the blinds, Eleanor stirred. She stretched groggily, shocked by the pounding pain in her head. "Oh my god," she groaned, and looked around the room.

Her discomfort turned to panic when she realized she had no idea where she was. Climbing out of bed, she took a step before almost collapsing on the floor.

"Jesus," she groaned to herself, bent over and holding her throbbing head.

As she surveyed her surroundings, looking down at her skirt suddenly reminded her of last nights events.

She looked in the waistband of her skirt, half expecting to see a small packet full of the drug from the night before. Footsteps sounded outside of the door, and she froze.

"Yo, you alive?" the small boy asked, and she groaned. "How'd I get in here?" she asked finally, and he shook his head.

"You passed the fuck out. Since you clearly such a fuckin lightweight it hit you hard as fuck," he explained, and Eleanor's face dropped. "I can't believe I did drugs." she cried, and he looked at her.

"That yo biggest fucking concern?" he scoffed, and she nodded intensely. "Nate hates drugs, he's gonna kill me," she cried.

"Chill the fuck out, goddamn. We tried to call yo little boyfriend, but he aint pick up." Eleanor shook her head, frantic.

"He was busy.. where's my phone?" she cried out, exasperated as the younger boy looked at her in awe.

Shaking his head incredulously, he pointed to her phone that was sitting on the table beside the bed. "Thank you," she sighed in relief, and picked up her phone to see a text from Nate.

nate❣️
Where the fuck are you
Elle
lots happened
can u come get me
nate❣️
From where
Elle
fezcos house? i can send you my location
nate❣️
Why the fuck are you there
Elle
i'll tell u in the car
i love you
nate❣️
I'm on the way

Eleanor sighed in relief, rubbing her eyes. "Nate's gonna come get me," she said, and the boy shrugged. "Cool," he replied.

"Bathroom's the first door on the right," he told her, and she grinned at him. "Thank you," she smiled, and he nodded.

Eleanor walked into the bathroom, flipping on the light and taking in her appearance. She looked like shit.

Her braid had come undone, leaving her hair messy and unkept. The mascara from the night before was crusted under her eyes, and as she cleaned it off she sighed.

Drool was dried on her face, and she cringed as she wiped it off. After splashing her face with water and tying her hair in a knot, she looked slightly better.

Her phone pinged with a message from Nate saying he was almost there, and she left the bathroom. As she entered the living room, she saw Fezco asleep on the couch.

His eyes were fluttering slightly, and Eleanor attempted to sneak by him without waking him up. He stirred though, and she stood guiltily in the corner as he stretched.

"Hey," she started, and he groggily turned towards her. "Oh, you feelin' okay?" he asked sincerely, and she smiled. "Yeah. Thanks for, you know..." she said, and he nodded. "Least I could do," he replied.

Still smiling, Eleanor looked down at her phone to see that Nate was there. "My boyfriends here but- thank you again," she told him, and he nodded yet again. "Take care of yo self," he said, and she smiled one last time before leaving his house.

A/N

re-spaced it bc it felt too long? idk

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

1.4K 285 37
โ™ก Euphoria: A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness โ™ก Chills ran down my spine when I felt his breath near my ears and his chain touch...
126K 3.8K 30
ใ€ LOVIN' HURTS ใ€‘ โ Loving you hurts so much because I'll never be good enough for you. โž แดแด€แด…แด…ส แด˜แด‡ส€แด‡แดข x แดแด€สŸแด‡ แดแด„ แด„แด€ssษชแด‡ สœแดแดกแด€ส€แด… x แดแด€สŸแด‡ แดแด„ (sสŸษชษขสœแด›) สŸแด‡xษช...
32 2 12
๐”ธ๐•Ÿ-๐•Ÿ๐•š-๐•™๐•š-๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– /ษ™หˆnฤซษ™หŒlฤt/ ๐‘‰๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ Destroy utterly; obliterate.
94.3K 5.8K 27
"because as you know all too well, my dear phil, i sometimes want you to just drop dead." "ah, but you see, the feeling is mutual, howell." |serialki...