Book 1: Broken (Kiba Inuzuka...

By Silver-Tigress

12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 2
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 3
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 2
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 3
Naruto, the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 4
Naruto, the movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 5
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Sequel!!!

Chapter 42

279 8 1
By Silver-Tigress

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I look back up to where Kakashi and Gai are. They were being stopped by a bunch of ANBU. Why aren't they helping Hiruzen? More Sound ninja in printed uniforms leap out of civilian clothing and stand on either side of the ANBU.

"What is going on here?" Sasuke murmurs, gazing towards the barrier. I hear the sounds of ninja fighting in the stands.

"Stop it, Gaara!" Temari yells, gaining Sasuke's and my attention.

"I must kill him!" Gaara growls.

Gaara takes a step forward but Kankuro runs in front of him, saying desperately, "There's no point in continuing this fight!"

"That's right! Don't forget our mission," Temari reminds him.

"Out of my way!" Gaara growls, shoving the puppet user aside and taking another step towards Sasuke. Baki appears in front of the Sand Genin.

He roars at them, "What are you theee doing now?! Can you see the operation's already underway?!" Gaara groans in pain as he clutches his head.

Genma appears in front of Sasuke.

Sasuke demands, "What is going on?! Tell me!"

"Gaara!" Temari exclaims when he drops to his knees.

"What's wrong?" Asks Kankuro.

Kneeling beside the redhead, Temari examines his shoulder wound. "His wound's worse than I thought, and his chakra is almost completely drained away."

"Wait! What about using that..." Kankuro begins, only to be interrupted by Temari.

"It's impossible right now."

"You fool! It's all because you tried to transform before the signal was given!" Baki growls.

"So what do we do now?!" Kankuro asks, turning to him. "We need Gaara for this!"

Baki gazes at Gaara before saying, "Gaara's the trump card for the Village Hidden in the Sand. We have to get him to play his part, no matter what. Alright. For now, you two take Gaara and tend to his wounds. As soon as his chakra has been restored, the operation continues."

"You got it," Says Kankuro as he slings Gaara's arm over his shoulder and they all stand up.

Temari questions, "And you, Sensei?"

"I'm going to take care of these guys," Baki answers, facing Genma and Sasuke again.

"Do you really think that things will go according to your plan?" Genma asks.

"I'll make sure that they do."

The Jounin and Chunin square off with each other. I clench the railing, wondering what the bell is happening.

Baki orders the Sand Genin to leave and they bound over the wall. While the Leaf ninja scowl, Baki smirks.

"And is the host of this party Orochimaru?" Genma asks, much to our shock.

"Don't know. Don't care. Now let's heat things up, huh?" Baki retorts 

Genma gives Sasuke to the order to go after the Sand Genin and I watch him leave. Baki tries to stop Sasuke but Genma cancels out his kunai.

I scowl in frustration before creating a crystal orb. I see countless Sand and Sound ninja attacking the Hidden Leaf, and a giant three headed snake summoning by one of the walls, slowly tearing its way through the village. A few Leaf ninja try to incinerate it, but the flames have no effect.

I dispel it and start making my way to the spectator seats, needing to get to Kakashi.

Kakashi's P. O. V:

I stand beside Guy as we try to assess the situation. We're currently under attack by Sand and Sound ninja,

But my mind was drifting elsewhere currently. Kimiko. I know Orochimaru is still after, and would no doubt use this confusion to try to take Kimiko back.

I hope she's alright.

I also wish I could've been here to watch her match with Akemi. From what Sakura told me, it was incredible and even better than Kimiko's Preliminary fight.

"There are quite a lot of them, huh?" I mutter.

Gai says, "We've been careless, and now even Hokage-sama." He turns his head to the purple barrier, gasping. "Kakashi! Look, there! Inside the barrier!" We follow his gaze to see not the Kazekage with Hiruzen, but Orochimaru.

"Orochimaru," I growl.

"Orochimaru?!" Sakura exclaims, having freed herself from the Genjutsu. "Hey, Sasuke...!" She turns to the arena, only to see the Uchiha having vanished. "What?! He's... He's gone!"

Two Sound ninja leap for Sakura and I mentally curse. Sakura gasps and covers her head, making me internally roll my eyes. Hasn't she learned anything I taught them?

However, before the Sound ninja could attack Sakura, a wall of wind slams into them and they go flying back with cries of surprise.

We all blink our eyes in confusion for a moment, as we try to figure out where that wind came from.

"Looks like I got here just in time," Says a familiar cocky voice. Guy, Sakura and I turn our heads to see Kimiko with a purple fan gripped in hand, a smirk on her lips.

"Kimiko!" The three of us exclaim in relief. I resist the urge to sag in relief, but then take a double look at the blonde's appearance. There's a cut on her left cheek and a few more on her arms and one on her stomach, along with a stab wound.

There's also a bruise near it.

She looks like she's been in a fight on her way here...

"Whoa... what happened to you?" Asks the Haruno before I could.

Kimiko flicks her fan closed and sheathes it as she answers, frowning, "On my way here, I was met with three Sound ninja. They tried to take me back to their master but I refused. They wouldn't take no for an answer. In turn, I crystallised them and made my way here."

"Well, we're glad you're here, Kimiko," I tell her. "We could really use your help."

"What's going on? I saw a bunch of Sand and Soubd ninja invading the village in my Telescope Technique," Says Kimiko, brows furrowed.

"Long story short, Orochimaru's invading the village," I explain to her shortly. Kimiko's violet orbs jerk wide at this.

"I should've known! I thought I recognised those Sound ninja creeps..."

Sakura says in concern to the violet eyed girl, "K-Kimiko, you should really get your wounds seen to."

Kimiko waves her off, saying, "Eeehh, don't worry about me, Sakura. I'll heal my wounds later. We have bigger problems to deal with right now."

I turn my head to the pinkette and tell Sakura, throwing her a sheepish closed eye smile, "Sakura? Just stay there while Kimiko and I trim the enemy down to size. By the way, Kimiko?" She glances at me quizzically. "That was a nice save, there!"

Kimiko smirks evilly, making Guy, Sakura and I sweat drop. "Thanks, Kakashi!" Kimiko creates a Crimson Fruit around Sakura and leaps into the fray, while unsheath oh her twin fans and opening them.

A Chunin with shades perches on a rail and shoots out flames at incoming Sound ninja.

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I engage three Sound ninja in combat, the enemy wielding kunai knives. Our bodies blur and their blades glint in the sunlight as they clash with my fans. Due to the exhilaration of combat, I laugh evilly. I could easily kill these ninja, but I want to have some fun!!

I deflect a kunai for my neck and another for my left leg. I deflect a third kunai aimed for my stomach and go back and forth between the ninja, occasionally sending out waves of chakra infused wind. As I was busy deflecting the two on my right, the third ninja stabs my left leg with a kunai.

I hiss at the pain before I do fast hand signs. "Lightning Style: Lightning Rod!"

I hold up my arm and send out electricity down my body. It races along the ground and strikes the Sound ninja. He cries out as he collapses.

I land on the railing before leaping forward avoid a swipe from the Sound ninja's kunai. I dodge another swipe before swinging one of my fans. Blades of chakra infused wind shoot out and slice into the man, killing him. I duck to avoid the third ninja's attack before I forward flip. I land behind the Sound ninja and swing my leg forward, knocking his feet out from under him.

I take out on of my new kunai Kakashi got me and thrust it into his back. The man lets out a grunt as he hits the floor.

I sense three ninja coming at me from my left. Without looking at them, I do hand signs and hold up my hand in the form of a gun, my index finger pointed outward, thumb upward and the rest folded down. "Lightning Style: Triple Shot!" I fire three orbs of electricity and the Sound ninja were unable to react in time before they're hit with my Jutsu each and are shocked with electricity.

They hit the floor heavily.

Gai karate chops a Sound ninja and gives a war cry, making both me and Kakashi sweat drop. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was enjoying this. Heck, I am too!

I meet Kakashi's eye and the exasperated look confirms my thoughts. I send him an innocent closed eye smile before two Sound ninja engage Kakashi.

He dodges their attacks before kicking the one in front of him, then punching the one behind him.

Kakashi, Gai and I stand back to back.
Gai says seriously, "Nicely done. But I'm worried about Hokage-sama."

I ask in a serious tone, "What should we do? If we touch that barrier, we'll be incinerated."

Kakashi says, "Leave that to the ANBU Black Ops. We have enough to handle here. Besides, Hokage-sama isn't just some pushover, you know."

Gai and I say, "Yeah, but...!"

Kakashi says while looking back at me, "Just remember, Gai, Kimiko: he is the Hokage. He can handle it." We see Orochimaru moving the kunai and gasp. He stabs it into his own hand, however, spraying blood.

Orochimaru moves away from Hiruzen and holds up his hand with the kunai in it. He then removes his blue Kazekage hat. Hiruzen smiles as he faces his former student and removes his his own red Kage hat.

Sound ninja swarm us. Kakashi deflects a kunai while I do hand signs. "Crystal Style: Crystal Needles Jutsu!" A bunch of crystal needles fly from the ceiling of the stands and into an incoming Sound ninja. I repeat the same Jutsu and the needles pierce into another Sound ninja. Gai kicks away another before leaping after another ninja.

I end the Jutsu as I notice a Sound nin coming at my Sensei from behind. He swings his kunai and strikes the enemy without barely looking. Gai leaps up and kicks away four Sound ninja while I get surrounded by five.

I activate my Byakugan, smirking while getting into my stance.

I dash forward and block all of their chakra points. They groan in pain as they collapse. More enemies surround me.

I unsheathe my katanas.

"Kenjutsu: Wolf Rain!" I grip my katanas in reverse and slash the enemy rapidly. Another tries to attack me from behind but I spin around and thrust my left katana into the man's stomach. I pull it out.

The ninja drops dead.

I engage a Sound ninja in swordplay near Sakura as Kakashi lands a row in front of her, the pinkette still covering her head. "Sakura," The silverette addresses. I stab my sword into the ninja's chest before slashing at another. "It was worth teaching you Genjutsu during survival training for the Genin exam. You truly do have a natural talent for it."

"Huh?"

"Lightning Style: Horse Power!" I land on the ground and slam my hands on the floor. Ten horses of lightning rise up, whinnying. They charge at high speed for the six Sound and Sand ninja surrounding me.

The enemies cry out as my Jutsu hits them.

"Release the Genjutsu and wake Naruto and Shikamaru." Sakura and I look to where the said boys were passed out. "Naruto will be delighted. He'll be getting a mission after such a long time."

I meet a Sound ninja's kunai with my katana in front of Kakashi and Sakura as she looks back at our Sensei. I pull back and make crystal thorns protrude from my opponent as he hits the ground.

"What kind of mission?" Asks Sakura.

Kakashi explains, "It's the first A rank assignment since the Land of Waves." This causes Sakura to gasp.

I a hit Sound ninja with one of my fans, knocking them out cold with how hard I hit them with it. A Sound ninja goes to attack Kakashi but I appear right behind him, fan singing. Sakura gasps as the fan strikes the ninja's head and he goes sailing across the stands before crashing to the floor, but I was already moving onto my next target, adrenaline pumping through my body.

Sakura exclaims, "But Sensei! What are you doing?! With this battle going on, why send us off on some mission?"

Kakashi responds, "Sasuke's chasing Gaara and the other Sand ninja."

"What?" The pinkette breathes as Kakashi holds his kunai to his left thumb and digs it in, drawing a thin line of blood.

"Kimiko, dispel your Crimson Fruit Jutsu. Sakura, release the Genjutsu, wake Naruto and Shikamaru and follow Sasuke," Kskashi instructs.

"One sec, Kakashi! I'm a little busy at the moment," I call as four Sound ninja appear around me. I just smirk deviously at them as I ready my fans.

I dodge a kunai aimed for my face before I thrust a fan forward. Wind shoots out and the man's eyes widen as he's sent sailing back. I then deflect another kunai. I slash my fan and cut the man's left side before blowing the third ninja away, causing him to pile atop one of his friends. As the fourth attacks me from behind, I swing my fans around to him and he goes flying through the air with a cry.

I turn back to Kakashi and Sakura who are staring at me with dumbfounded expressions, blinking their eyes a few times. I smirk as I make my Crystal Jutsu disappear.

Sakura asks, "But, then... shouldn't we wake Ino and Choji and go in a group?"

Kakashi says, putting his kunai away, "No time. I suspect that more Sand and Sound ninja have already infiltrated this village." He adds while I clash my fan with a Sound ninja's kunai, "Besides, if you have more than four ninja essential to a squad, it takes longer to get anything done, and it becomes more difficult to hide from the enemy. You learned that in a survival training programme at the academy."

Sakura gasps in realisation, "Of course! With four squad members that means you'll be coming with us, right?"

Doing swift hand signs, the Hatake answers, "No. I must not leave this place." There's a poof of smoke as he places his hands on a person's back. "Summoning Jutsu!"

One of the cutest pugs I've ever seen appears. He wears a blue vest and a Leaf headband on his head, like Sakura's, and his fur is brown while his ears are a darker brown.

"Huh?" Sakura says, eyebrow raised.

Kakashi explains, "Pakkun here will track down Sasuke by scent."

Sakura says in disbelief, "Wait, seriously! Our fourth member is a puppy?! What about Kimiko?! Can't she come?"

I hit the enemy's chin before whacking his face, pausing near the Jounin. I peer back at the Haruno, ignoring the throb of pain in my left shoulder. "As much as I want to go after Gaara and stop him, I think I'm needed here more." A nod from Kakashi confirms it.

The pug leaps beneath Kakashi's legs to the Haruno and gets right in her face. He drawls, "Alright, listen, little girl! Don't you dare just go around, saying I'm just some cute puppy!"

I say seriously, "Just so you know, she didn't say that you're cute."

Pakkun turns to me as he says in annoyance, "Alright, listen here, girlie! I am cute!"

"I don't know why you summon Ninja Hounds, Kakashi," I say as I wrinkle my nose. "Wolves are way better and cooler. Stronger, too."

"That's it, little girl—!" Pakkun begins but Kakashi interrupts us.

"Alright, enough, you two! I want you to get along. Ok, it's time. Sakura, go release the Genjutsu."

Sakura gives a nod before crawling among the seats to our comrades Pakkun following. Upon reaching Naruto, she does hand signs and taps two fingers to his back.

"Huh...?" Naruto utters as he stirs awake. He sits up while rubbing his eye. "Hey, what's going on, Sakura?"

Sakura sees a kunai flying for him and exclaims, "Get down!!" She throws herself atop Naruto and throws them to the ground. The kunai hits the wall behind them. "I'll fill you in later; just stay down." She then crawls to Shikamaru. A dry, flat, deadpan expression appears on her face as Sakura hovers over him. "Shikamaru, don't tell me you're pretending."

When he still doesn't get up, as though thinking she'd leave him alone, Pakkun goes up to Shikamaru and clamps his jaws nonchalantly around his lower leg. There's a moment of silence, then...

"Aaarrrggghhh!!" Screams Shikamaru as Sakura clenches an angry fist and he waves his leg about, trying to shake off the Ninja Hound.

"You'd released the Genjutsu, too, you faker! Why were you pretending to be asleep this whole time?! Don't tell me you got that idea from Kimiko!" Sakura demands angrily.

Shikamaru sighs as he finally peels Pakkun off his leg. I sweat drop as he starts pinching the Ninja Hpund's cheeks, explaining, "Ngh! I didn't want to get involved. Give me a break." He then starts tugging at Pakkun's left cheek. "I couldn't care less about Sasuke."

There's a slap as Shikamaru releases the pug's cheek. Pakkun growls but he ignores it as he goes to play with him more, right before Pakkun clamps his jaws down on Shikamaru's hand, making him cry out.

I bite my thumb and do swift hand signs. "Summing Jutsu!" I slam my hand on the ground and there's a large cloud of smoke. All of my wolves appear before me, including five I've never summoned before.

"It hasn't been that long, M' Lady," Ace says.

"Why summon us again so soon?" Momo asks.

"Sorry. Vacation's over, team. We have a big problem to deal with," I tell my wolves.

"Who are these wolves?" Sakura asks.

"You've already met Ace, Takeshi, Momo and Naruto knows Shin. The others are Arielle, Fang, Scar, Jet, and Akai," I introduce, pointing to each in turn.

Takeshi sniffs the air. He says, "I smell blood! Lots of it, too."

"What's going on, Kimiko-sama?" Akai asks.

"Long story short, Sand and Sound ninja are attacking, and the party is led by Orochimaru," I tell them. They gasp

"Orochimaru?!" Gasps Ace.

"Where?!" Fang demands.

I say, "That's what not important right now. Listen, I need you guys to go out and kill only the ninja with the Sand and Sound headbands, not the Leaf ninja. Got it, Takeshi?!" I address my tri coloured wolf here, giving him a stern look.

"Hehehe, I got it!" He says before taking off.

I let out a sigh as I hold up my hand, "Alright, my Pretties... scatter!" My wolves leap away, with Jet following Takeshi to make sure he doesn't eat Leaf ninja.

He has a habit of ignoring my orders from time to time...

Just then, a Sound ninja appears right behind the Uzumaki, kunai poised to strike. "Behind you!" Sakura cries.

"Dammit!" I think as I slash at my opponent, taking him out. I turn to stop the ninja but there's an explosion as Gai beats me to it, throwing the man into the wall.

"So fast," Breathes the Sound ninja as I let out a breath of relief.

"Not just fast, powerful!" Then he pushes against the Sound ninja which causes him to go sailing right through the wall and out the other side.

Sakura breathes as Kakashi and I land before them, "Gai Sensei..."

They turn their heads to Kakashi as he begins, "Now, I'll explain the mission. As soon as I do, go through that opening. First, track down Sasuke and stop him. Then find a safe location and await further orders."

"And one more thing," I add, giving them a closed eye smile, "promise me you won't die. I don't wanna have to heal any of you."

Naruto gazes at me as he asks, "Did something happen to Sasuke?!"

Crawling over to him, Sakura whispers, "I'll tell you what happened to him on the way. Now, let's go!" Sakura grabs Naruto, wrapping an arm around him, before leaping out through the hole made by Gai.

"Whoa...!"

Shikamaru grumbles, gazing after them, "Why me? What a drag!"

Leaning up on his knee, Pakkun tells him, "Listen, Whiner!"

"Huh?" He utters, glancing at him.

"Look, if this mission is a success, as a reward, I'll let you touch my paw or my pads. So there's no reason to sulk."

"What?" Shikamaru quirks an eyebrow in confusion.

"Come on!" Pakkun urges, holding up a paw. "They're really soft!"

"They're... what...?"

"No one ever wants to shake..." Pakkun groans, hanging his head. He then shouts as he spins around, "But my paws are so soft and supple!!" He holds out his paw to the Nara who just stares at him, dumbstruck. "Forget it. Let's go."

He then bits on Shikamaru's hand again, causing the Nara to cry out, before dragging Shikamaru after him out the hole, screaming all the way.

Gai asks Kakashi, "Are they going to be ok by themselves?"

"Yes. They'll be fine," Responds Kakashi. "Pakkun will protect them. As long as they don't go too far..."

I say to my Sensei, "Listen, Kakashi, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to leave you." He and Gai glance at me questioningly. "Before coming, I saw in my Crystal Telescope that there's a huge three headed snake summoning by one of the walls. I need to go stop it."

"Alright, Kimiko. I have faith in you. Be careful," Says Kakashi while nodding.

I smile at him as I say, "Thanks, Sensei! That really means a lot! Also, once I'm done with the snakes, I'm going after Gaara."

Kakashi widens his eye at me as he says, "What? But, Kimiko, you're needed here, in the village..."

"You have to let me go help the others, Kakashi!" I demand, surprising both Jounin. "Please, Kakashi Sensei! Let me do this!"

I gaze at the silver haired man pleadingly as he murmurs, his voice a push of air, "Kimiko-chan..." We gaze at one another but Kakashi must see I'm not backing down, from the fierce look in my violet eyes, for he gives a soft smile and says, "Alright, Kimiko. Go ahead. Just promise me you'll be careful."

I smirk as I retort, "I'm always careful!"

"Reckless is more like it," I hear him mutter as I turn and race out of the stands, knocking away any enemy ninja with my fans as I head for the giant snake summoning.

🗡🗡🗡

I had to dodge enemy ninja and avoid falling through the wrecked roofs as I make my way to the snakes.

As I near it, I see it tearing down buildings with its maws.

I also spot Ibiki with another Chunin on a roof, more Chunin with them. I appear right beside Ibiki, my voice void of expression. "I came to help. Tell me the situation."

Ibiki and the Chunin jerk their heads to me. Ibiki says in recognition, "Lightning Empress?! We're glad you're here. We've tried to kill these snakes but nothing has worked so far."

I study the snakes as I muse, "Hm... their skin is filled with chakra, making it into a durable armor. So I'm guessing you have to kill them on the inside. Or crush them."

"We gathered that already but we don't have a big enough Jutsu," Says Ibiki.

"Leave this to me," I say before I dash forwards, doing hand signs. "Fire Style," I activate my Sharingan, "Dragon Flame Jutsu!"

I gather chakra to the back of my throat as the snake gazes down at me. I gather enough chairs before I exhale flame from my mouth. The snake opens its mouth and the flame enters it. When the snake snaps its mouth shut, it freezes out of surprise.

Right before it bursts into flame and is burnt.

I look back to see Ibiki and the others gaping at me in stunned shock.

I do the exact same Jutsu on the second snake and it too loses its head.

I leap back as another snake looms above me. "Not good," I say to Ibiki.

"Do you think you could do it again?" Ibiki asks.

"I'll try," I murmur.

"Ninja Art Summoning: Bring Down The House Jutsu!" A familiar voice calls

Before I could question the weird name of the Jutsu, a giant light coloured toad with twin swords on its back lands on top of the other snake, crushing it. A familiar white haired man appears on top of the toad.

Holding his hand to his face as I am, to shield it from the dust, Ibiki gasps in recognition, "But that Jutsu...!"

"Long time no see, Ibiki!" Jiraiya calls. "My, my, what have they been feeding you? You used to be such a little squirt."

"Master Jiraiya!" Ibiki breathes.

""Jiraiya?!"" The Chunin gasps. "One of the Sannin?!"

Jiraiya says, "Alright, you baby chicks! Open those beady little eyes of yours! Watch closely!" He then turns and hops to the side on his right foot before setting the other down. "When it comes to dealing with strange, otherworldly freaks and monsters...!" He holds his hand in front and behind him. "... no one's better than a strange, hermit ninja! Thank goodness that Jiraiya's here!!" Jiraiya holds out his hands to the sides. "Now, unless you wanna make this frog really mad, you'll never bother us again!!"

"You're one to talk," I say drily. This guy weirds me out sometimes...

"Ah! You're Naruto's friend!" He says in recognition. "I don't suppose he's told you anything... else about me?"

"No," I state flatly. "Not like we have the time to catch up these days."

"And here I thought you were nice, Princess," Jiraiya says.

"One, you're weird, and two, as I've told Shikaku: I'm anything but nice! In fact, I doubt I'm the nicest person in this whole stinking village! I'm evil through and through! Mwuhahaha!" I give an evil laugh, the backs of my hands on my hips.

"You're one heck of a terrifying kid," Jiraiya mumbles.

I smirk at that. "I know!"

"Jiraiya-sama," Ibiki addresses, glancing between us as he leaps atop the toad. "The battle arena."

"I see," He murmurs, eyes narrowing.

Ibiki questions, "How many snakes are left? The Lightning Empress took out two and you killed another. Are there anymore?"

"I've only seen three snakes," Jiraiya responds. "Since these two have been taken care of, there's only one more."

I feel immensely relieved by that news. That only means there were less snakes that what I'd seen in my crystal.

I'm positive Jiraiya and the others can take out the rest. I have to go stop Gaara.

"I wish you gentlemen the best of luck," I say with a salute before I turn and race off into the trees, praying my friends are alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 79 13
"Please don't leave me." "I have to." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miki Uzumaki. A girl who's feared by the village hidden in the le...
16K 186 97
From prisoner, to assassin, to clan Princess, Ayumi Kongoseki returns as the rightful Princess of the once-great Kongoseki clan after two and a half...
129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...