Forget To Save You - Suayeon...

By Uyenlai810

... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34

chapter 35 end

372 19 16
By Uyenlai810

Chapter 35.

Bora drove home, it's 9pm now.

It's not too late, but her and Siyeon's warm house is very quiet and not a single light bulb is turned on.

Bora went into the bedroom, she saw Siyeon lying on the bed, did Siyeon sleep so early?

She sat down on the edge of the bed and touched Siyeon's shoulder. Her touch woke Siyeon up. Siyeon turned to see Bora, immediately pulled her down and kissed her.

- Hmmm...

- ………….

- Baby, what did you eat? – Bora put her hands on both sides of Siyeon, kissing and saying.

- I haven't eaten yet - Siyeon devoured Bora's lips and moved to her neck.

Bora breathed heavily, groaning because Siyeon was stimulating her lust.

- I'll cook you something to eat.

- I don't want to eat - Siyeon turned Bora down, gradually taking off all of her clothes.

Siyeon squeezed her breasts hard, Siyeon acted so fast that she didn't have time to do anything. Siyeon's head was stuck between her legs, making her extremely wet.

- Ah…Singnie…

Bora bent over to take pleasure, when she turned to her left, accidentally met her eyes with an unopened potion on the bedside table and a glass of water.

So Siyeon just took the medicine……

Dr. Jo says that the medication Siyeon is taking relieves her mental pain in the evenings, so it is usually taken before going to bed.

If she was tortured while making love to Bora, there would be no need to take medicine anymore, because the physical pain would overwhelm the mental pain.

Bora's legs trembled, she climaxed because of Siyeon's fingers and tongue.

- Oh my God….

- My queen, are you happy? - Siyeon rose up and continued to torment Bora's soft lips.

Bora turned Siyeon over, she laid on top of Siyeon, slowly taking off Siyeon's sexy pajamas. Siyeon always wears very sexy pajamas and that makes her feel excited.

But she wants to cuddle Siyeon gently and contentedly, not violently and then have to look at Siyeon’s  wounds the next morning.

Bora kissed Siyeon's chest, sucking on the hard nipple. Siyeon pressed her head down and started making requests.

- Bite me.

Bora ignored it, kissed and licked around Siyeon’s breasts, caressing Siyeon's arched back with her hands, then slid down. Siyeon opened the mouth to groan but grabbed Bora's head and pulled her up, pressed her head against the chest and continued to demand.

- Bite me.

- ………….

- BITE ME.

- NO !!! - Bora shouted.

She took Siyeon's hands together and placed them on top of the head. She looked down, directly facing Siyeon's eyes. Siyeon’s screams made her lose control and didn't want to be gentle anymore.

She saw the corner of Siyeon's beautiful brown eyes begin to have tears.

Siyeon is crying….

- You've been sick for 9 months and I didn't know it. I don't want to spoil you anymore - Bora said coldly.

- …………

- I always have to sleep with you in a state of satisfaction and fear, I absolutely won't let this happen again.

- ………….. – Siyeon cried more, closed her eyes and didn’t look at Bora, her hand tried to resist but Bora held them on top.

- The person you met at the bar named Kim JiU, that's my best friend, her real name is Kim Minji.

- …………………….

- I already know everything, I also talked to Dr. Jo, I also went back to my parents' house to talk clearly with mother Kim.

- Let me go, I need to take medicine - Siyeon closed her eyes, her face was wet, she turned her head to the right and then to the left.

- I love you, I love you so much, why do you always forget this? - Bora rested her forehead on Siyeon's and cried together.

Siyeon struggled and raised her head to bite Bora's shoulder painfully.

- AAHH - Bora cried out in tears.

Bora’s emotions are now extremely painful, she can't help but see Siyeon like that. Bora pushed the shoulder pain aside and continued looking straight at Siyeon.

- Open your eyes and look at me.

- …………. - Siyeon stopped resisting, slowly opened her wet eyes

- I've loved you for 10 years now and never stopped, no one can make me love you less, not even my family. No matter if you scream at me or go crazy, I will always love you – Bora let go of Siyeon's hand, then took Siyeon’s hand and wrapped it around her neck, she hugged Siyeon tightly.

- Don't leave me - Siyeon buried her face in Bora's shoulder, tears continued to fall.

- That will never happen.

- ………….

- It was me who took the initiative to help you in Canada, it was me who took the initiative to go under the bridge to save Yoohyeon, so the accident happened, you were not at fault.

- ………….

- It's because I deliberately avoided you, because I deliberately lied to you that I stopped loving you and wanted to break up, everything is on me.

- ………….

- Because I feel sorry for you, I was determined to cure my leg and finally my leg has gradually recovered, without you, I would have lost all hope.

- ………….

- There's no reason for me to leave you anymore, do you believe me?

Bora looked at Siyeon, Siyeon looked calmer.

- Relax, baby - Bora slid her hand down, caressing the trembling clitoris, she gently kissed Siyeon.

Siyeon arched her back, her mouth squeaking in satisfaction in the kiss.

Bora placed one foot between Siyeon's legs, spreading Siyeon’s legs apart. She sucked on Siyeon’s  tongue.

- Open your legs wide – then she licked Siyeon's sharp jawline.

- Hmm….

Bora stuck a finger inside….

- Urgg…. - Siyeon arched her back, sticking her body to Bora.

- Your tears torture me terribly, I have always tried to make you healthy you know? - Bora poured honey into Siyeon's ear.

Siyeon yelled, hiding her face in Bora's pink hair, lifting her hips up high, pleasure caressing every cell of her body.

- How do you feel? - Bora hooked her finger up, touching Siyeon's G-spot.

- Ahhh......

- You're so hot inside - Bora whispered

- Ahhhhhh.............

Siyeon flopped down after throwing everything into Bora's hands. Bora reached for the scroll on the table to dry them both, the sheets too. Then she remained in the same position, resting her hands on her head and looking down, looking at Siyeon's relaxed face.

Siyeon was breathing evenly, her eyes were half-asleep.

- Are you satisfied? - Bora caressed Siyeon's face, fingers stroking from cheekbones to lips.

- …………..

- From now on, if you have any pain, can you share it with me?

Siyeon nodded slightly and fell asleep.

Bora kissed Siyeon's smart forehead, then hugged her to sleep.

---

A month later, came Mrs. Kim's birthday.

Birthday was held at home, attended by Bora and Siyeon, including Namjoon.

After a clear and intense conversation with Bora, Mrs. Kim spent the whole evening reflecting on everything and her feelings became lighter.

The birthday party includes wine and barbecue, dining outside in the garden. Namjoon and Bora were grilling meat in a corner of the garden, Mr. Kim went to prepare drinks, Mrs. Kim and Siyeon arranged the food together on the table.

- How are you these days, Siyeon? – Mrs. Kim said while putting vegetables on a plate.

- Yes, I'm fine - Siyeon shyly replied.

- I heard that you are taking medicine every day, have you gotten better? – Mrs. Kim got a pair of diamond rings on Siyeon and Bora's hands, thinking in her heart, their relationship must be very strong.

- I have reduced the dose of medicine - Siyeon suddenly worried because she did not expect Mrs. Kim to know that she was taking medicine, Bora must have told.

- The words I said on the previous call, I'm sorry that I didn't fully understand the story, it was because I didn't think clearly - Mrs. Kim said sincerely.

- ………….

- Kim Bora is my only daughter and I understand how stubborn she is, she is very steadfast in her relationship with you, so I hope you two will have a lasting love.

- Yes, thank you - Siyeon smiled lightly, her heart was like a little rock.

The party went on happily, Bora was the happiest because she saw the approval of Mr and Mrs Kim for Siyeon and their gentle eyes towards Namjoon.

After a month from the night of clearly talking to each other, Siyeon was gradually reduced the amount of medicine, from 3 pills to 1 pill a day. Dr. Jo is delighted to see her progress.

Today is Valentine's Day, Bora wants to go back to Wolmido Beach to play, Siyeon compromises and takes her away. This is the place where she said breakup and caused Siyeon’s pain, so she wanted to return to this place to make up for everything.

The two sat leaning against a tree at the beach, Bora snuggled into Siyeon's lap, watching the sunset together. Because the weather is gradually turning to spring, there are not many people here, and there are very few visitors.

- I hope this trip will make you forget the sad memories of the previous trip - Bora leaned back to look at Siyeon.

Siyeon took one look at Bora and continued towards the setting sun.

- Do you have any other worries these days?

- ……..no.

- Let's try to stop taking the medicine tonight and see how it goes - Bora boldly suggested.

- …………..

- I asked Doctor Jo's permission, I didn't make it up.

- Okay - Siyeon agreed.

- The sunset here is so beautiful - Bora turned her face forward, amazed by the wonderful scenery here.

- Bora...

- Hmm?

- Because your legs are gradually getting stronger, you tend to drive yourself somewhere alone without me knowing….

- I just go see my friends sometimes.

- What if one day you go and never come back?

Bora turned to look at Siyeon, she cupped Siyeo’s face, kissing Siyeon’s plump red lips.

- The Smith family was punished by the law for being involved in a political scandal, have you read the newspaper yet?

- ………….

- There's no reason why I can't go home anymore.

- ……………………

- No matter what happens, I will definitely let you know first.

- ………….

- When you were under the spell, you had this mental illness once, you must have no memory of it because the spell made you sick.

- …………………….

- I have seen your panicked face at that time. I definitely won't let you suffer like that this time.

- ……………………

- We will live a happy and healthy life together, everything in the past is over, we have a beautiful future waiting ahead, right?

- ……………………

- Do you believe me?

Siyeon smiled, spoiled and kissed Kim Bora...

The sun was still doing its thing, covering the entire sky with a stunningly beautiful, deep pink.

Happy scene.

END.

Thank you for reading, love you all !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 279 8
Sua and Siyeon from the group Dreamcatcher have been a couple for some time now. Gahyeon does not like this even though she tries to hide it. (I've s...
6.9K 180 11
One-shot story for my undying Suayeon heart.
7.6K 445 13
Siyeon Pov. I don't know what I was thinking. This was a complete stranger girl whom I had seen for the second hour in my life. What was wrong. And I...