Being a Hero's a Gas

By Bfghunter2

Now having a certain clown as a father has its perks. one of which is access to a certain green can of gas. W... More

Batman
The Fist Laugh

USJ

231 14 12
By Bfghunter2

Being a hero's a Gas!

So this is a short comedy themed story which may or may not continue beyond this point.

Chapter 1: USJ.

Shigiraki was screaming in fear. The invasion of the USJ had been going as planned. The communications were jammed, the doors sealed and the chumps he hired were working well as cannon fodder, so what if All Might wasn't there, killing a few brats should of lured him out of hiding. Then that damned green haired brat decided to get involved.

Kurogiri had of corse separated the students to make picking them off much easier, the two green haired ones and the purple midget had been sent to the water zone. There was not even 30 seconds between their arrival and a massive explosion of green gas in the zone that had completely enveloped it as insane laughter could be heard. The fact that the few students and the teacher who remained in the main area quickly donned various types of masks should of been his first clue shit had gone south.

Then another explosion happened from the water area of the USJ, this time a massive fire ball as the green gas from before detonated with enough force it blew the skylight which probably alerted the rest of the school aswell as sent the boat from the water area flying right for him. Only Nomu being as fast as it was saved him from becoming a red smeer on the ground like several of the disposable goons did.

It was at this point the teacher who had been fighting off hordes of villains without breaking a sweat legged it out of there along with a green haired girl and the purple midget who left the boat like it was about to explode. That probably would of been the more forgiving option. The green haired kid from before merely stood atop the bow of the ship, a large grin plastered across his pale face. It was now that Shigiraki got a good look at the clothes the kid was wearing and what he was in possession of.

The green haired kid was wearing a purple pin striped three piece suit covered in padded armor over the knees, elbows and if the bulge in the shirt and crotch was an indication a bullet proof vest and a armoured cup. His coat which was being held open revealed four pockets, three of which held a green canister each. A single box of matches was also visible which probably explained the fireball from before. Across a sling on their back was a massive neon green and purple mallet that looked like one of those things you'd see in carnival games than an actual weapon.

"Tell me hand-job." The green haired brat began in a tone that sounded firmilular to the villain but he wasn't sure how. "Are you afraid of little old me? Because you should."

"Shut up you damned NPC, you're surrounded." Shigiraki scoffed as the thugs started to close in on the ship. Sadly Eraserhead had already taken down his ranged goons so he was left with the brutes.

"NPC? Me? Bitch I'm the damned dungeon boss." The teen scoffed as he pulled a canister from his jacket pocket showing a large red lipped grin and "hahahaha" on the canister making the goons freeze in shock and some of them back off. "I'm sure you all recognise my dear old dad's favorite mood improver."

"Y-you monster!" One of the goons stuttered as they backed off in fear. "You're bluffing!"

"Oh really?" The teen grinned. "In case you didn't notice palsy all my friends have gas masks on and you sadly do not. Oh well geuss we all get to have a laugh."

With that the pin was pulled and the canister tossed into the panicking mob of villains as a sickly green gas began to shoot out of the canister as it spun on the ground. Shigiraki's eyes went wide as his goons started dropping to the ground laughing as they twitched in pain, clawing at their own throats.

"NOMU!" He screamed in fear as the massive bio engineered creature picked him up and jumped for a crumbling building in the rain zone. Two more canisters were deployed making the gas much thicker than before as it spread to the other low lying areas of the USJ.

"Attention hand job and skull fucked Bane ripoff Surrender or I start getting... creative." The teen called loudly as he started dropping small back cartoonish bombs into the deck next to him. "Haha please say no."

"Fuck you!" Shigiraki shouted. "Nomu isn't some knock off! It's the perfect genetically created organism to kill All Might, his shock absorption and regeneration with his super strength makes him ten times the beast Bane is! Now my Nomu, kill him!"

In an instant the massive creature jumped into the gas with no hesitation, rushing right for the teen who stood still grinning.

Mere inches before the Nomu's fist could collide the teen leant to the side and pulled the mallet out.

"FORE!" They screamed as they slammed it into the skull of the Nomu sending it off corse and into the still somehow burning water zone behind him. "FIVE SIX SEVEN!" He continued to count as he used the mallet to send three of the bombs in Nomu's direction before he turned around to face the direction of Shigiraki. "EIGHT NINE TEN! HOMERUN!" He called as the remaining four bombs were hit towards the pale skilled villain.

With wide eyes Shigiraki jumped from his spot atop of a ruined building and into the flooded streets bellow moments before four loud explosions and black smoke filled the air above him, the nearby windows rattled but none broke even the ones right next to the blasts.

"Oh come on!" The teen cackled mockingly. "Afraid of a little smoke bomb?"

"Fuck this cheating bastard! Nomu, Kill them all! Kurogiri get us the hell out of here!" Shigiraki screamed in anger. A portal flashed into existence next to him before his ticket out of there yanked him through leaving behind the the few remaining goons and one Nomu to deal with the brats.

"Party pooper!" The green haired teen pouted before yelping in pain as he was sent flying to the landslide zone by a punch from the Nomu. He bounced twice feeling two of his ribs break and his shoulder dislocate from the impacts.

"Midoriya!" A worried voice called. Bleerily he looked up to see the worried looks from his classmate Yaoyoruzo Momo who was limping and leaning against a wounded Kyoka who has her leg in a splint. A dumb Kaminari gave a thumbs up while he wobbled around the area as he tried to go cross-eyed to look at the mask on his face.

Izuku rolled aside mere moments before the Nomu slammed into where he had been standing leaving a crator where it landed.

"Go fuck yourself!" The teen snarled at the Nomu who roared at him. With a snarl Izuku tried once more to swing his mallet at the creature who caught his arm and squeezed, lazily tossing the mallet aside as it did so. He screamed in pain as he felt the bones in his arms shatter instantly. "You need to smile more!" He snarled as with his free arm he pulled a canister from his jacket and rammed it into the creature's beak, yanking the pin out as he flung his arm back.

The creature gagged violently as it stumbled back, green smoke escaping it nostrils, dropping izuku in the process.

"Catch!" Momo shouted as she threw Izuku his mallet. With a yell of pure adrenalin fueled effort Izuku swung the mallet one handed at the Nomu's knee. With a sickening crunch the knee bend backwards as the creature tumbled down the cliff face into the green fog bellow.

"Midoriya. Are you okay?" Kyoka asked in concern, her voice muffled by her gask mask which looked like a black dust mask with silver skulls on the filters.

"The thing broke my arm. I had to use the gas three times today and I am 90% sure I have a concussion from being bitch slapped by that thing" He deadpanned with a frown. "Excuse me." He muttered before he collapsed face first into the dirt.

"Well fuck." Kyoka uttered as she and Momo watched the teen faint into the dirt.

"Wheeeyyyy." Kaminari slurred as he gave a thumbs up.

End.

Thoughts?

Should this be continued?

If so any pairings you want to see in it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...