The NutCracker

By diddles2673

erenxreader read and find out. Photo creds to @narutoss.ramen on tiktok thanks for this bae More

INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

22.7K 634 7.9K
By diddles2673

feel free to check my audio version on youtube wink wink ( Original. don) 

Hange ended up letting me leave early. After that fiasco, I was a bit discombobulated. 

What the hell was that? 

He's clearly more fucked up than I thought... But why am I a little more intrigued? 

Throughout the whole thing... he never broke eye contact once....

As if he was signaling he did it.. for me? 

That seemed to be the only thing clouding my head as I drove home.

_______________________________________________________________

As I make my way into my apartment  I'm greeted by an ecstatic Hitch. 

She pounces onto me while saying "HEY MY FAVORITE LADY! how was ur first day?! You're home early"  while hugging me tightly.

"Um yeah..One of the patients flipped out in front of me.. so I got let off early.." I say while putting my purse on the kitchen counter and rummaging through the fridge. 

"Are you okay?" she asks, skepticism filling her voice. 

"Yeah just tired." I say while opening a jugg of vanilla almond milk and chugging it.

I didn't really want to talk about him..

"A lot of cute employees though."

"Ouuu" hitch says while jumping up onto the counter waiting for me to get into detail about them. 

"Well, the friends I made so far... Sasha is a cutie you would love her, she actually invited me out tonight so I'm gonna start getting ready soon.. This girl names Mikasa... oh shes a total babe.. Jean is probably the most my type. Super tall and structured face, rocks the mullet look too. And the workplace flirt, Connie.. Honestly, I'm trying to not drink too much cuz I don't wanna hook up with any employees" I say the last sentence while chuckling. 

"And you remember their names.. hmm" Hitch says while glaring. 

"Girl puhlease. It's not that serious  I just got good memory." I say while laughing walking towards my room. 

As I get out of my work clothes for the day. Delicately taking off each piece and tossing them into the laundry bin into my room. I look for my pajamas to wear. 

I randomly select a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top.

Honestly, I don't even care, I have like 3 hours until I have to get ready to go anyways. 

I sigh while making my way into my bed, pulling the covers over me. 

After about 30 minutes of scrolling on tiktok I decide to take a nap. 

Might as well get some beauty rest in especially If I'm gonna be having a good night right?

Before I plug my phone into the charger beside my bed, I set an alarm and lay in bed with my eyes closed until I drifted off into my semi-deep slumber. 

________________________________________________________________________-

I walk into his room with my black skirt and blazer set on. My red lace top peaking through because I felt like dressing a little more scandalous today

My heels clacking as I make my way over to him.

eren

Hes sitting with his hands cuffed together behind him . His head down..

He slowly looks up at me through his lashes...eyes red... face still.. cold

I pull out the chair to sit directly in front of him and place his file and my notebook down on the table. 

"I don't wanna start this session bound, y/n." 

He says lowly.. never breaking eye contact. 

"It's for my safety Eren." I say while never breaking eye contact back. 

He leans forward tilting his head to the side .."Are you scared of me?" He says with a slight grin placing onto his face. 

I take the keys for the cuffs out of my pocket and place them onto the table directly infront of him while mimicking his head tilt. 

"Prove to me why I shouldn't be." I say with my voice nearly above a whisper.  I quickly look from his pink soft lips to his piercing teal eyes.

He smiles with teeth now. I can see his fangs..

Oh that smile, that smile know what he was doing to me. It knew how it would make me melt. That smile would get me to do anything for him. 

"I can't show you anything unless you c'mere." He nodds his head over to himself while stating. 

I pull out the chair and make my way over to infront of him. With the space that was in between him and the table, I swiftly sit onto the table slightly spreading my legs open infront of him. Both of my feet were placed on either side of his arm rest.  So he can see only a peak of my red lingerie, from the skirt point of view. 

I catch him glancing at my clothed private. He slowly looks from my area to my face, really racking in my body. 

"What is it that you expect me to do if I cant touch you?" 

"You have a mouth.. If you use it well enough maybe then I'll trust you.." 

He smiles and licks his lips while bitting them. Then he chuckles to himself while pushing his chair back and lowering his face to my  entrance. 

He starts off with kissing my thighs.  Leaving mini love bites

"Eren-" I gasp.. one bite hurting a tad more than the others.. 

"Come closer." He says, sounding muffled with his head buried into my thighs. 

I move closer to his head and he starts using his tongue to tease my clothed kitty. 

I bite my lip, holding back my moan. 

I will not let him know how good this feels. He's barely done anything yet...

I use my hands to push back the fabric, wincing at the cool air of the room. 

he chuckles deeply. "Someone couldn't wait huh.." 

I look down at him. 

His teal eyes now dark filled with lust... hunger...

After our starring at each other it gets cut of by him abruptly putting his head between my thighs and licking. 

He takes no time to devour him.. he's been waiting for this meal. 

He sucking and licking my clit at fast pace, while humming into my vagina. 

The mixed feeling of pleasure cause me to lean back onto my elbows and throw my head back in bliss. 

"aahh ere-"

This was great but I want more. 

I start bucking my hips into his face, practically riding his mouth and nose...

"mmmm, you taste so good, I could eat you all day."

As I start going faster he pulls his head back. Stopping completely. 

"Wha-why... what happened?" I say while huffing. Clearly agitated by his sudden stop. 

"Take these off. I wanna feel you. " He says with his face deadpan. Looking at me as though he would hate me if I didn't listen. 

I put my feet down onto the floor and lean infront of his face. Not once breaking eye contact. 

"And if I don't take them off?" 

Silence. 

He lowly chuckles menacingly, while shaking his head. At this point his pony tail falls out of his now messy hair and brunette hair is now fully out. 

"Teasing me isn't a good idea y/n.. But it's okay.. I'll teach you how to take orders. "

I tuck his hair behind his left ear,  then look to his lips wanting to taste my juices.. wanting to feel how his lips collide with mine. Slowly  I inch closer and closer to his face. Then his mouth takes. over mine. 

It becomes a battle for dominance. 

As our lips are arguing our tongues our colliding. The kiss purely filled with hunger.. desire.

He craved me, just as I..him

He then takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and bites. 

He pulls away  and sticks his tongue out. Eyes still deadpanned. 

I notice a red substance on his tongue. I then go to feel my lips and notice blood.. Before I get a chance to lick it away he says. 

"No...let me.."  

He leans forward and licks the blood off.. As he backs away he says

"Do I have to do anything else? Can you let me out now? huh pretty girl?" He says voice in a whimper. But behind the whimper I can tell.. He's still teasing me. 

I roll my eyes and grab the keys while getting off of the table making my way over to behind him. I kneel putting the key in the slot and unlocking the cuffs. 

As soon as you can hear the *Click* of them being unlocked he swiftly gets up, turns around and kicks the chair back, quickly rushing me into the wall with his hand on my throat. 

I try hitting his hand away, gasping for air.. fighting for my life..

He acts as if he's going in for a kiss but then swerves me and whispers into my ear.. "Make me wait for what I want again, and I promise, you won't like the outcome."

He then makes his way to my ear lobe, softly nibbling on it, while squeezing my neck harder. 

I then begin to stop fighting..this is what he wants.. He wants me to be scared.. 

I keep my expression flat and stare at him.. waiting for his next move. 

"Oh you're a tough girl now huh?" He takes his hand from my neck and starts unbuckling his pants.. 

*RIIIINGGGG RIINNNGGGG RINNNGGGG*

I quickly jump out of my sleep and look over at the time on my alarm clock..

 7:30pm. 

That was.. hmm.. something... UGH I wish i didn't agree to go out, I wanted to see what was gonna happen.  I thought to myself. 

I mentally roll my eyes and start making my way to the shower to get ready.. A much needed COLD shower. 

__________________________________________________________________________

To go to the bar, I didn't wanna wear anything too crazy.. I wouldn't be out long anyways and I do have work tomorrow. 

So, with that being said I settled with a cute pair of flair jeggins with a white body suit top showing the figure and right amount of cleavage underneath, and a cute fitted leather jacket.  I have my hair in a slick top pony tail, 

 for makeup I put on more dramatic lashes and did my brows with some light foundation, and lined my lips filling it in with lipgloss. Added some  earrings and VIOLA.. shes ready. 

I decided to wear some comfy white airforces, because the flaire of my jeans covered my shoes anyways, so it's not like anybody would see it. And finished the look with a cute mini orange bag, for that POP of colour. 

I texted sasha for the location and just awaited for her text. 

Hitch has left because she had date night with her boo. So to help me from a possible hangover I decided to make a bagel. 

It's not good to drink on an empty stomach. 

Once Sasha texted me the address, I grabbed my keys, hopped in the car and made my way over. 

______________________________________________________________________

as I made my way inside looking for my peers I feel arms embrace me from behind. 

"Y/N! YOU MADE IT!!" sasha squeals excitedly 

oh she drunk. 

"Hey girl! I see yall started without me?"  I say while laughing at how red her face has become. 

"Here come, we saved you some shots!" 

she leads me up a couple stairs to a table in the corner. Jean and Connie stop their conversation looking me from bottom to top unconsciously smiling at me. 

"hello boys.. eyes up here" I say seductively while making my way over to sit infront of connie. 

Sasha quickly poors me 3 shots and says "OKAY YOU NEED TO BE OUR TYPE OF DRUNK RIGHT NOW SO NO CHASER JUST DRINK."

"Yall, I start early tomorrow..." I say look around at all of them 

"Oh so now you don't wanna have fun?" Connie says while leaning forward. 

I mugg him and roll my eyes.."anyways.." I scoff and down all three shots back to back. My throat now burning I lightly cough while patting my chest. 

"good girl." Connie says while raising his cup up and chugging his whiskey, eyes never leaving mine.. 

I shake my head and roll my eyes. As i start feeling the effects of the alcohol. 

"So how was your first day y/n?" Jeans politely asks me. 

"It was good.. Eren kinda worried me though.." I say smiling lowly and playing with my thumbs.. 

"Yea hes an odd one.. you never know what to expect with him."  Jean says. 

"You know who else is kinda weird?? Armin.. He acts so secretive.." Sasha scoffs. 

Glad I'm not the only one that senses something there.. 

"Hey if you were working in the red unit.. I'm sure it would drive you a little crazy too." Connie says in Armin defense. 

"yea maybe.. " I say while dismissing this topic.. 

"OH EM GEE THIS IS MY SONG COME ON Y/N" Sasha says while dragging me to the dancefloor. 

-it's candy shop by 50 cent-

As me and sasha are dancing carelessly and laughing I could feel eyes on me. I look over and see Connie of course . I look over to Jean and he's looking around awkwardly bopping his head.. I could tell this isn't his scene. 

Since Connies watching I might as well give him a show..

I start whining my body to the beat, feeling up on myself. Swaying my hips side to side and tossing my head back. 

Connie adjusts himself and shifts in his seat as his cheek to turn  a light pink and he looks away. 

I chuckle and turn my attention back to Sasha. 

_________________________________________________________

After a while of dancing and talking with everyone.. really getting to know my cowkers, I decide to drive home. ( DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE) 

Noticing Hitch still isn't home I wash my hands, put my purse down, take my clothes off and put myself into bed. 

The bar was super fun. I learned that other than a flirt Connie is really funny. His mother used to be a patient at Pillsburry Asylum and that's the reason he wanted to work here. To look after her. 

Sasha and Connie are childhood friends so she followed him because she wanted to give him support.. A job that feeds her whenever she wants? she was down. 

Jean and Connie met in highschool. apparently, he used to be a lot like Connie, but one day he got beat up in a fight and that really killed his ego. So he's a tad shy now, but when he's comfortable hes actually super chill.. definitely the 'father' of the group. He was super responsible the whole time. 

After some thinking about the fun time I had, I drifted off into sleep. 

_________________________________________________________________

It is now the next day and Im driving to work.. I have my first session with Eren. 

Im quite nervous, especially after the dream I had.. I don't know If I would be able to face him. But this is my job and I have to remain professional. 

Today I decided to wear A brown pant suit with a cute white lace body suit underneath my brown blazer. Added with my ponytail from the night prior and some brown red bottoms. 

I walk into the building and I'm greeted with the sweet blond girl. 

We exchange hellos and I make my way to Hanges Office to find Erens file.  She isn't in there so I took the liberty to open the drawer with files and dug until I saw patient 138. I grabbed it and made my way out.

As I made my way out I collided into a body. 

I almost feel but his arm caught me. 

"Oh sorry Armin." I say lowly. 

"No it's my fault I was in a rush." He says sweetly.. Eyes so blue even the sky couldn't compare. 

I giggle and take my arm out his grasp. 

"Where you going?" He asks.. Curiosity filling his voice. 

Curiosity killed the cat.. I thought to myself. 

"Just off too see my first patient." Keeping things short.. something about him I still don't trust. 

"Oh.. Who?" 

"Zeke." I lied.. "I'm sorry i-"

"Oh sorry yeah, Don't let me stop you.."

He knows I'm lying....

"Yeah.. thanks.." I smile and walk away. As I look back hes still looking at me. 

We make eye contact and he doesn't even look away. His face stays flat, then he smiles and turns to walk away..

weird. 

I make my way into the red unit, and I'm stopped by a voice..

"Hey pretty lady"

"Hello?.. you are.."

"Zeke."

what a coincidence. 

"Hopefully you're with me today.. you look good."

isn't he the canni-

I clear my throat.. "yea no not today"

 The red unit door opens and employee is making their way towards me.. I almost forgot we cant have one of these sessions without them. 

"Thats too bad... I'll be looking forward to mine in the mean time.."  He gives me a creepy smile and licks his lips. 

I scrunch my face at him and the nurse says... "Let's just keep it moving L/N" 

"yeah.." I say quietly while continuing my walk down the hall. 

The nurse then gets paged on his pager telling him they need him elsewhere and another nurse will be filling his spot. I get instructed to not go into the room until a nurse gets there. 

I continue my walk and stop at Erens door. 

My heart is racing.

Sudden flashes of my dream cloud my imagination.

Without realizing I have spaced out while looking at Eren I get greeted by the sound of a voice clearing. 

"Are you coming to see me today beauty?"

I get snapped out of my trance. 

"Um.. yes actually" I say slowly observing the gash on his nose and discoloured eyes. 

"I didn't mean to scare you yesterday" He says while looking down at me. 

I get a flash back from my dream of him asking if he scared me and I quickly say

"You didn't.."

He smiles a toothy grin. "Good, I just hate sharing my toys. "

I tilt my head with a confused expression and before I get a chance to speak Jean comes running down the hall. 

"Sorry Y/N, a patient tried getting contraband in..we had to deal with that but I'm here. " He smiles at me

I take my eyes off Eren and return the same smile to Jean. "It's good, thanks for coming"

I look over at Eren and his once happy eyes now dim. He looks quite irritated suddenly. 

"Whenever you're ready" Jean says while pressing his hand to the lock and opening the door.  

Eren backs up letting me in. Keeping his eyes on Jean. 

As I make my way to the table in his room I turn around to see Jean cuffing Eren. "N-NO"

I accidentally yelled. 

"Huh?" Jean says.. Erens face has confusion written all over it. 

"If I want him to trust me.. I have to trust him." 

Eren slowly smirks while aggressively letting his hands out of Jeans grasp..

"Well..okay? I'll be just outside this door listening so if you need anything Y/N... just call for me and I'll be there.." I smile and nodd my head to him and he makes his way out the room.

Eren's still standing at quite a distance from me. 

"You should be afraid  of me." 

"And you should be afraid of me too.. I'm the one who wants to work here.. who wants to be around people like you." I say back. 

"Doesn't that make you just as crazy? You're just better at hiding it."

Silence.. 

What the hell am I supposed to say to that. 

He chuckles lowly and slowly makes his way over to me.  

He is now standing over me, I am looking up at him as his tall figure peers down at me. 

"I asked you a question," He says.

"I'm the only one supposed to be asking questions... sit."

ERENS POV

Does she know who I am?

Only an idiot would let me be unbound infront of them.

Stupid stupid girl.. stupid and beautiful.. 

"I said sit." She says sternly still looking up at me. 

I obey her, not wanting to start a fight... yet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 645 10
Hello Readers.This is my first Erwin X Reader. Sorry I'm not good at titles. Rated: Mature Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making the cover f...
8.9K 355 17
๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ โคท IN WHICH JUST A FEW WORDS LEADS INTO A RELATIONSHIP THEY DIDN'T SEE COMING โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ AKAASHI X FEM! READER ST...
9.3K 296 46
eren jaeger x fem! reader
4.3K 71 10
Welcome to my reader one shots. I really love how this is going so far. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Haven't written anyt...