Just A Soulmate

Por BlueInk_xoxo

' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you w... Más

Copyright
× Back Story ×
+Character Description+
± Playlist ±
<001>
<002>
<003>
<004>
<005>
<006>
<007>
<008>
<009>
<010>
<011>
<013>
<014>
<015>
<016>
<017>
<018>
<019>
<020>
<021>
<022>
<023>
<024>
<025>
<026>
<027>
<028>
<029>
<030>
<031>
<032>
<033>
<034>
<035>
<036>
<037>
<038>
<039>
<040>
<041>
<042>
<043>
Epilogue
<44>
<45>

<012>

1.8K 82 17
Por BlueInk_xoxo

Min Yoongi's POV.

She confidently strode into the room . The white dress complimenting her figure so well . Chestnut brown hair highlighted towards the ends was lightly curled and was set perfectly over her right shoulder . Her aqua blue eyes held so much power . She looked so damn gorgeous . I felt Sungho leaving my side and walking towards the woman to give her a hug . She smiled towards him .
Her smile is beautiful to say the least .
I was wondering if I was the only one feeling it so I looked around . Some of them  just seemed normal . Some had curious eyes . I looked towards my soulmate , Hana . Her smile was a fake one , I could tell it . And she looked nervous . Kind of same expression was visible on Jungkook's face .
But Taehyung and Jin were another story . They looked at her with eyes  full of anger and frustration .

Namjoon went up to her first . And introduced himself in English , probably because she didn't look like a Korean to me
' Andrea Cullen ' she held his hand in a firm handshake and replied with a resonant voice .
' And I can speak Korean quite well ' She replied .
' Oh really , I didn't knew that ' Namjoon smiled at her .
Then one by one Namjoon introduced us to her .
' I never thought this world is so damn small , It's good to meet you again Hana and Jungkook ' She said to them .
My head turned towards them . They were smiling but their eyes told some different tale . Definitely they knew something we don't . And I guess Namjoon and Jimin noticed it too but none of us questioned about it .

She seemed unknown to our real identity .
So I gathered up the courage .
' Andrea do you know BTS ? '
' BTS ? I'm afraid I don't know it ' She smiled at me .
' You don't know BTS ? Do you even hear music or do you live under a rock ? ' Taehyung questioned her , moreover toned her in a very impudent way . It surprised all of us but she looked unfazed .
' I do listen to songs many a times considering that I play guitar myself . I guess their music didn't click well with my taste ' She calmly replied .

' And I would like it if you can watch out your tone while speaking to me mister ' She maintained a strong eye contact with him until Taehyung lowered his gaze .
' I apologize for his sudden uproar ' Hoseok suddenly spoke out .
' I believe he is capable enough of doing it on his own ' She replied voice firm and full of authority .
Taehyung didn't say anything , he left the room and Jin followed him .

' I'm sorry Cullen ' I heard Sungho mumbling .
' Don't apologize for something you didn't commit ' She said to him .
' Andrea I don't know what happened to him . He's usually good with people and very hospitable . I really am sorry . I believe he'll feel guilty once he realizes his mistake soon enough ' Namjoon said to her .
' He should be ' She spoke to Namjoon with such boldness I have never seen before .

Then her phone rang suddenly .
' Well I have to take this call ' She said to Hyejin and turned towards us .
' Can't exactly say it was nice meeting you guys but still have a good time ' She said to us while smiling which surprisingly looked genuine before leaving the room .

Hyejin gave Sungho some kind of look which I couldn't comprehend .
' Yoongi what happened to him ? ' he asked him but I was perplexed just like he was .
' I thought you guys would get along quite well . But I never expected this kind of behaviour , especially from Taehyung , I'm utterly disappointed ' Hyejin was annoyed .
Before Sungho could do anything she left the room .
He looked at me and I mumbled a little sorry and go after her .
Once Sungho left the room I turned towards the left people .
' You guys have a lot of explaining to do .
But let's find Taehyung and Hoseok first '
I said especially to Hana and Jungkook .

This chapter is kinda short .
I couldn't get what to write anymore .
And I had some explaining to do .
Sorry 😅

And I imagined Andrea wearing a knee length white dress with a little deep neck cut and a slit on her right thigh .
Kind of similar to the dress Gal Gadot wore in Wonder Woman 1984 . The party scene . That's if you watch DC League  .
Are you a DC fan or a MCU fan ?
I watch both but I love Marvel more .

First of all this is an AU . So no way in hell the characters here resemble the ones in real life so please don't take it too seriously .
I know Taehyung or any other members won't ever react that way , doesn't matter if they are an army or not .
=_=

By the way do you know why Taehyung and Jin acted that way ?

🤔

I wanted my story to be a little more realistic . So here you don't get any type of tattoos , time left until you meet your soulmate or anything else .
You will get to know who your soulmate is by just realising your feelings towards that person . You just feel right with them .
Effects of staying away from your soulmate or rejection is different for different people . You won't physically feel any pain if you aren't with them . And of coursely break up does makes a person suffer , so you will be mentally and emotionally hurt but the amount of pain sorely depends upon how the person takes it .

Thanks a million for reading this book and voting it
(^^)

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

336K 29.4K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
300K 13.8K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...
43.9K 3.2K 34
When your countdown appeared on your wrist right on the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you had thought that perhaps the universe was on your si...
141K 8.8K 57
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...