glam Freddy x Fem!T.bonnie X...

By Cancel_life_

ok so I'm making this for a friend so pls don't take it to heart this is not serious whatsoever its just the... More

Note from the author
Chapter 1.Work (y/n's pov)
Ur mom and me 🤭😏
humble flirt+nightmare

uh pt.3

15 0 0
By Cancel_life_

As I slowly blinked my *insert eye color* eyes and rubbed them I went to look for food. I opened my door and and walk on my hardwood floors then to my kitchen. I opened up my fridge and got my store bought lettuce, store bought tomato, not store bought turkey, store bought cheese and finally my frozen store bought bread. I reach up my pink cabinets and got out a nurse Mcruffins plate. I put the ingredients together. Then I got my SoongeBob cup but had to put it back because there was holes in it then I grabbed my proud power girls cup. I poured off brand OJ into the cup. I sat and ate my food at the table. After that I was about to go back to bed when I remembered the thing I saw. I was too tired though and work didn't start for a good while so I walked to my room locked the door and went back to bed and muttered "kachow" before I finally drifted off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2K 45
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
146K 6.7K 100
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...