INFATUATED [Reader X Scaramou...

By ccmmq_

For hundreds of years, you continued to observe and reflect on the happenings of Inazuma. May it be good or b... More

Introduction (Author's note)
Chapter 1 (Scaramouche)
Chapter 1 pt 2 (reader)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
- Epilogue -
A/N 2

A/N

2.5K 55 9
By ccmmq_

Finished!!! Took me longer than I expected due to irl circumstances, so sorry about that. It's been so fun reading yalls comments, I read it myself again actually before posting the epilogue, but I realized how short some of the chapters are, I will work on that in the next fic ill publish that will be connected to this one idk if I should add in the wuwang hill one (Hutao X femReader if you haven't read it yet and you like angst and drama go take a read!!) but other than that, thank you all for supporting this book, even though the grammar might be bad (english is not my first language;-;) thank you!! See you!!

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.3K 68
Y/n had lived a depressing life, and he gets the excited chance to travel Teyvat. Why wouldn't he? During the first few days of his travel, he sees a...
3.7K 194 19
Living in a world where she had never experienced the death of a loved one, her immaturity lead her to delude to a foolish decision. ✧ ˚ · . "Th...
830K 43.3K 125
"I'm scared of what I can't control. Wondering if I'll be more than a memory. If I go down in flames and I fall from grace. Is that all you'll see wh...
53.4K 1.7K 27
Scaramouche x Female Reader · · ─── ·𖥸· ─── · · Long ago, before the archon war, there was a girl, a pitiful girl. Her name was [L/N] [Y/N]. Cursed...