The Boy I Knew

By rlbrown5

Erwin Smith & Y/N grew up down the street from each other in Wall Rose. You enjoyed his company as children... More

1. A Memory of Home
2. Hello, Butterflies
3. A Day Away
4. A Night Away
5. A Night Away, Part 2
6. A Colossal Mistake
8. Courts & Punishments
9. You're Mine
10. Home to You
11. Beast Among Men
12. A Lie & Promise
13. No Goodbyes
14. Whole New World
15. Absence
16. Far From Home
17. In Your Arms Again
18. Large Enough For Three
19. Mistakes
20. When Angels Fly Away

7. A Colossal Mistake, Part 2

457 17 40
By rlbrown5

You didn't know how long it had been exactly, at least a couple of hours. The light had dimmed, but it wasn't quite dark yet, so you assumed that the sun was setting. Every now and then, there were screams, some close, some far on out and you didn't dare move from where you were. They came from people who had hid in their homes like you and decided to come out, only to be faced with the horror that the walls hid from you.

The screams echoed in your head, bouncing off your skull like a game of tennis. People were dying and you couldn't do anything to save them. Is this how Erwin felt? Hearing the screams and cries of the people he led out of the walls? You shivered as another one sounded, closer this time. They were becoming less and less as the huge, smiling creatures made their way through Trost. What could the Scouts possibly be doing?

You recalled the woman in the alley, staring off into space, not being able to hear you. She couldn't have been over eighteen. And the titan that seemed to be against its own. What was the deal with that? Panic welled inside your chest. Was this going to be like Shiganshina all over? Just another city claimed by titans? A tear slid down your face at the thought that maybe you would have to leave your home at some point, and the risk that that posed was scary. You regret not running for the gate when you had the chance.

The more you thought about it, the more the panic grew, which ultimately made you more scared. 'When did I become such a wuss?'  A knock on the door sounded, startling you from your thoughts. You sat there, unmoving under the window, wondering who was knocking. Standing, you moved the curtain back just enough to see your front door. It was a scout, a rather tall one at that. You couldn't see his face, but you recognized the shaggy hair from a week ago. Frantically, you opened the door.

"Miche." You broke the silence you had kept for hours. The dam of tears you were holding finally broke and needing comfort, you hugged him.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Everything is fine now." He wrapped his arms around you and let you cry. "Let's get you in bed. You could use some rest."

"B-But the titans..." You cried.

"They're gone. It's complicated, but I'll let Erwin explain it to you." He followed into your house, closing the door behind you. You offered him a chair next to you at the dining table, which he took.

"Where is he?"

"Doing his job. No need to worry about him. He was on a mission today. He should be back soon."

"How did you know where to find me?" You don't remember giving him your address. He adjusted himself in the seat, though you couldn't tell if was ashamed to answer or if he was fixing his pants to hide something.

"Erwin. You two must be good friends for him to care so much about you. He didn't want anything to happen to you." Miche gave a soft smile. You couldn't explain it, but his presence was comforting.

"While I don't understand it, thank you for coming to check on me. I really appreciate it."

"No worries. You should relax. I probably need to get back anyway." He got up to go, but hesitated. Right at crotch height now, you could tell what he was trying to hide. Looking away, your cheeks turned red.

"I'll get the door." You didn't want to make things awkward because holy fuck. From what you could tell, the man was huge. You offered a smile as he went to leave.

"You have the prettiest eyes, you know." He said softly. "I'm sorry to see them crying." Taking your chin in his hand, he leaned in to kiss you. His lips were warm and he smelled of cinnamon, whiskey, and sweat. Before his hand left your face, he wiped away the tears that still sat underneath your eyes.

"I'll see you around, alright?" Your heart skipped a beat as you watched him leave.

——

You watched from your bedroom window as people trickled back into the city. Your neighbors informed you that there were quite a few casualties, Scouts included, and it made you sick to your stomach. You managed to eat something when you first woke up, which made you feel better, but it was really the bath that sealed the deal for you. You hadn't felt up to doing either before you went to bed last night, the coffee made you crash and your mind wouldn't let up.

Miche kept to his promise about returning the following day. He had shown up while you were getting changed, his voice was more comforting now that you were so apprehensive about his presence. He seemed to be laid back and serious. His rich laugh as y'all chatted made you smile and forget about yesterday's events. He was an easy person to be around. It made him easy to trust.

"So, you came back. Why?"

"I wanted to see how you were doing this morning. And because Erwin was concerned. He seemed anxious when he got back from the mission. The second I met him, he asked about you. If you were okay. I haven't seen him care so much about someone like that in a long time. You must hold a special place in his heart." You smiled at the way he talked about him.

"You two have known each other for a while?"

"Yeah. We trained together, along with his friend Nile." You remembered Nile. You didn't talk to him much, but he was one of Erwin's friends.

"What's Nile doing? Is he in the Scouts?" You asked. He never seemed like the type to go into the Survey Corp. He didn't have the drive that Erwin did.

"Military Police. He lives inside Wall Rose with his wife, Marie, and three daughters." Smart. They don't let just anyone into the police, so he had to be smart.

"Good for him." You watched Miche stretch, the muscles under his shirt taut.

"Speaking of the police, there's a court hearing tomorrow. Apparently there was a rogue titan who killed a bunch of his own kind and then spit out a kid from its nape."

"What?" You were stunned.

"Yeah. The MPs have him in custody now. Erwin sent me here when he went to go talk to the kid. He's part of the 104th and can shift from human to titan at will. His titan plugged up the hole in the wall, allowing us to kill off the remaining titans and secure Trost." That answered your questions about why people were able to come back.

"I saw him."

"Huh?" It was his turn to be shocked. "Maybe I should bring you up to the courthouse. Erwin would like to hear what you saw."

"Lead the way."

——

Finding out the Scouts HQ was in Trost made you wonder why Erwin never came to see you. You played twenty questions with Miche to try and piece everything together. The building you guys first met at was the old HQ, somewhere between Hermosa and Trost. He told you that it wasn't used as much anymore, really only by the veterans. At the time he brought you there, they were training cadets.

The building you were brought to appeared much nicer. Erwin's office was identical to the one you were brought to. However, this one seemed to have more of his personal belongings in it, which explained why the other one seemed so bare. You, also, noticed that there wasn't a bedroom connected to it.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Miche leaned against the desk, arms crossed and looking out the window behind you. 'You.'

"No, I don't think so. I'm still full from breakfast." You propped your feet on the office desk after making yourself comfortable in his chair.

"Better not let him find you doing that." You gave him a shit eating grin.

"You said he won't be here for a little while, so I'm safe for now." You leaned towards him, making sure that the shirt you wore became tight around your chest.

"Unless you plan on telling him." He turned to glance at the open door. Confident that no one was eavesdropping, he bent down to get close to you. The cinnamon warmed you.

"Do I have a reason not to?"

"No, but I can give you one." You leaned in and kissed him. This wasn't the way he kissed you yesterday. It wasn't light or gentle, but rather overwhelming and deep. Full of intent. It wasn't in you to act like this on any occasion and you still felt like you owed yourself to Erwin.

But Miche was here and in the short amount of time that you knew him, he had made you feel safe. Came to find you when you were about to give up and wiped your tears away. It was hard to say no when someone made you feel this way.

You stood in front of him and ran your hand over his crotch. You could feel him grow underneath your fingers. Raising an eyebrow for permission, you smiled brightly as he nodded. Undoing his belt and fly, you knelt to stroke him. He wasn't as big as Erwin, but you'd have fun making him cum.

Snaking your free hand down into your underwear to tease your clit. You took his tip into your mouth and circled and flicked your tongue around it. His mouth was parted and eyes closed as he enjoyed the way you made him feel. Pleasing him made you wet and hot. You took more of him in as you bobbed your head back and forth, keeping up with the flicking of your tongue.

"Good girl." He grunted, cupping your face. Even now, he was gentle. It made your heart ache. You wanted more of the praise. Standing, you slid your pants and underwear off. He lifted your leg and pressed your ass against the window as you guided him in you. He started slow, but quickened the pace. You lay your head back against the window, the feeling of his dick inside you made you want to cum.

"Please..." You whined, "Fuck me!" It came out louder than you intended, but you could feel your body tighten and release around him. He joined you a moment later, cumming in you with a final thrust. Both of you pleased, you put your clothes back on, hoping no one saw your ass.

"You're so attractive when you cum." He whispered in your ear as you returned to your seat. "Keep that up and I may just make a pet of you yet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3.5K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...
236 14 5
" TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE " ─...
91.4K 2.8K 34
Y/n was there when wall Maria fell and she lived in the underground ever since. She fought her way to the top in the underground, it was the only way...
43.1K 1.3K 16
You are commander Erwin's sibling, and you have lost so much. Thanks to Erwin, you hate him, you hate your brother. But not as much as you hate yours...