chaos - teen wolf

De MARVELMAZETEEN

Follow the adventures of the newly formed pack where they try to keep beacon hills safe from the uprising sup... Mais

CAST
PLAYLIST
SEASON 3 A
TATTOO
CHAOS RISING
FIREFLIES
UNLEASHED
FRAYED
MOTEL CALIFORNIA
CURRENTS
VISIONARY
THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
THE OVERLOOKED
ALPHA PACT
LUNAR ECLIPSE
SEASON 3 B
ANCHORS
MORE BAD THAN GOOD
GALVANIZE
ILLUMINATED
SILVERFINGER
RIDDLED
LETHARIA VULPINA
ECHO HOUSE
THE FOX AND THE WOLF
DE-VOID
INSATIABLE
THE DIVINE MOVE
SEASON 4
THE DARK MOON
117
MUTED
THE BENEFACTOR
I E D
ORPHANED
WEAPONIZED
TIME OF DEATH
MONSTROUS
A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
SMOKE AND MIRRORS

PERISHABLE

13 2 0
De MARVELMAZETEEN

ABANDONED PARKING LOT

PARRISH: Hey! Hey, what are you doing?

PARRISH: Listen... Listen to me! I'm a deputy with the Beacon Hills Sheriff's Department...

HAIGH: Damn. I was hoping you'd be out longer.

PARRISH: Haigh? What the hell? What are you doing?

HAIGH: You're a good guy, Parrish... But the list says you're worth five million dollars.

PARRISH: What? I don't know what you're talking about!

PARRISH: Haigh, listen... I mean, I barely make forty thousand dollars a year--

HAIGH: I only make thirty-six.

HE BURNS HIM

PARRISH: AHHHHH!

PARRISH: Haigh, please! Just stop! You don't have to do this. Look, if you're having money problems...

HAIGH: You're worth five million dead, Parrish-- sounds like you got the problem.

PARRISH: Please! Please don't do this!

PARRISH: You're just gonna stand there? You're just gonna listen to a fellow deputy burn to death?

PARRISH: Haigh, wait! No, wait! WAIT!

PARRISH: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

STILES: It's not just that she could still be alive--

LYDIA: It's that she would've had to fake her death.

STILINSKI: Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?

STILES  : Definitely.

LYDIA: ...Maybe.

SAM : More than likely, yes.

STILINSKI: Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?

LYDIA: She might be helping the Benefactor...

STILES: Or is the Benefactor...

STILINSKI: That sounds like a story worth hearing.

STILINSKI: Anybody has seen Parrish?

STILINSKI: Haigh?

HAIGH: Haven't seen him.

HAIGH: Holy...

PARRISH: GRRRRR!

HAIGH: You're dead!

STILINSKI: Hey! HEY!

STILINSKI: Ugh!

HAIGH: ...But you're dead.

DEREK'S LOFT

DEREK: He covered you in gasoline?

LYDIA: It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead.

DEREK: Well, they should be gone.

PARRISH: I was set on fire! All of me should be gone.

SCOTT: Not if you're like us...

PARRISH: Like you?

DEREK: I don't think he's like us...

LYDIA: Then what is he?

DEREK: Sorry, but I have no idea.

SAM : But you knew about Jackson and Kira...

DEREK: This is a little out of my experience. There might be something in the bestiary or Sam's Dark hold-- did you try Argent?

SAM :I'm checking...Wait nope. I'm out. There's not a single thing.

SCOTT: I don't know where he is...

PARRISH: Okay, hold on-- what's a bestiary or the Dark hold?

PARRISH: Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic?

DEREK: Psychic?

SCOTT: Yeah, not exactly...

PARRISH: Okay... Then what are you?

THEY GLOW THEIR EYES

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

DR. VANDENBERG: All right, Mr. Stilinski...

STILES: Sheriff. Sheriff Stilinski.

DR. VANDENBERG: I've got you scheduled for surgery first thing in the morning. Unfortunately, it's going to take a little digging to get that slug out of your shoulder.

STILINSKI: Yeah, it's fine.

STILINSKI: One more-- what's this part here? This line?

DR. VANDENBERG: Patient Responsibility. Parts of the procedure and hospital stay are not covered by insurance.

STILINSKI: Are those big parts? Expensive parts?

DR. VANDENBERG: That's between you and your insurance, unfortunately. You should start feeling the morphine in a minute. Try to get some rest, Mr--

DR. VANDENBERG: ...Sheriff.

STILINSKI: Hey, stop that. I was just curious about the terminology. We're not in any kind of dire straits.

STILES: I know about the bills, Dad. I know about the collectors calling about Eichen House. I know about the advance from the department, about the credit cards...

STILINSKI: Guys , are you going through my stuff?

STILES: Yeah, I go through all your stuff! Especially when you keep things from me.

STILINSKI: I keep things from you and Sam because you don't need to know everything.

STILES: [scoffing] Yes, we do! We have to know everything. How the hell else are we supposed to take care of you?

STILINSKI: You're not supposed to take care of me! I'm the dad and mentor-- you're the son . You get it?

STILINSKI: Dad. (points himself)

STILINSKI: Son. (points stiles )

STILINSKI: I take care of you.

STILES: We're supposed to take care of each other.

STILINSKI: Hey, we're going to be all right.

STILES: How do you know, Dad?

STILINSKI: I don't... But, the morphine's kicking in... I'm not all that worried about anything right now...

STILES: [quietly] But I am...

LIAM'S HOUSE

TBA

DEREK'S LOFT

PARRISH: What's a Kanima?

SAM  : ...We'll get back to that.

SCOTT: Just know that everyone like us-- everyone with some kind of supernatural ability-- is on the Deadpool.

PARRISH: But I don't even know what I am.

DEREK: I'm pretty sure they don't care.

PARRISH: How many professional assassins are we talking about?

LYDIA: We're starting to lose count...

SCOTT: But is it still just professionals?

PARRISH: I don't think Haigh's ever tried anything like this. I think he was taking a chance.

DEREK: That means anyone with the Deadpool could take a chance.

PARRISH: But if Haigh had it, then who else does? How easy is it to get this thing now?

FLASHBACK—MARTIN LAKE HOUSE, 2009

LYDIA: [voiceover] Meredith was only at my grandmother's lake house once... But I think once was enough...

END FLASHBACK

DEREK: How did your grandmother know her?

LYDIA: She didn't... She found her... Because of another woman named Maddy-- the woman she loved.

LYDIA: I never met her, but I saw her name everywhere. She used to be part of a yacht racing team. There were plaques and trophies in the lake house from all the regattas she'd won.

PARRISH: How did she die?

LYDIA: "How's" not the story... It's what happened right before.

LYDIA: My grandmother, Lorraine, used to work in San Francisco for IBM. She was there on a weekend, catching up on work. She started hearing this sound, like rain...

LYDIA: But, when she looked out the windows...

LYDIA: All she saw was blue sky.

SCOTT: But she kept hearing the rain?

LYDIA: And it just kept getting louder. Rain and thunder, cracking like gunshots in her head... so loud, she finally just... screamed.

DEREK AND SAM  : Like a Banshee.

LYDIA: She called Maddy, who was planning on taking one of the boats out on the lake... But Maddy said that the sun was shining there, too... So, Lorraine didn't say anything.

PARRISH: There was an accident?

FLASHBACK—MARTIN LAKE HOUSE, the 1970s

LYDIA: [voiceover] It took them four days to find Maddy's body... and then it took decades to figure out how Lorraine knew. She started with parapsychologists-- like the Ph.D. in their name made it more scientific. They built the study in the lake house according to every pseudoscientific theory they could find. None of it worked. So then, she started going to more extreme occult-- things like mediums and psychics, all of them failures... Until she found Meredith. They found her in Eichen House... this fragile girl who didn't understand the things she heard. They brought her to the study... and they almost killed her. She was hospitalized for over a year. She... never really recovered.

LYDIA: My grandmother drove her insane. I drove her to suicide. And all she ever wanted to do was help. My grandmother created the code for the Deadpool. They think she's the Banshee who put the names out in the first place. She left me this message in the same code.

SCOTT: But she didn't leave a cipher key, did she?

DEREK: Careful with that.

SCOTT: I thought you didn't like guns?

SAM  : Does this have something to do with your eyes?

DEREK: My eyes, my strength, the healing... All of it.

SCOTT: Gone?

DEREK: Whatever Kate did to me, it's still happening.

SCOTT: If the Deadpool really was made by a Banshee, then there's something else that you should know about...

SAM  : Your name broke the third list. It was a cipher key.

DEREK: ...And the two other keys were "Allison" and "Aiden."

SCOTT: And I... I don't want to make you nervous, but it kind of feels like there might be a pattern there, doesn't it? Allison... Aiden... you.

DEREK: Names picked by a Banshee.

SCOTT: It... It could mean that you're in danger.

DEREK: [smiling grimly] Banshees don't predict danger, Scott-- they predict death.

*BY THE WAY*

LIST 3

C:// KEYWORD : DEREK

SATOMI ITO 10

MALIA HALE 4

LIAM DUNBAR 3

MEREDITH WALKER 1

LIZ MOORE 1

PATRICK CLARK 1

BREE LEVERETT 250

KAITLYN SCHAAR 250

GENEVIVE CAREY 250

ANGELIQUE FAIN 250

LORELEE ROHR 250

BRITTANI KEGLEY 250

MCCALL HOUSE

SCOTT: [whispering] Three... four... five... six...

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

MASON: Liam! Hey. Am I gonna see you at the bonfire tonight?

LIAM: Uh... I'm thinking about skipping it.

MASON: You're not skipping.

LIAM: Why not?

MASON: Because you're on the lacrosse team! Don't you have to go?

LIAM: I don't, uh... I... I don't think I can make it.

MASON: You're coming. And we're gonna find you a nice girl that you can embarrass yourself in front of, and find me a lacrosse player... Because statistically speaking, someone on your team has gotta be on my team, all right?

MASON: ...Liam?

LIAM: Okay. I'll be there.

STILINSKI HOUSE

STILES: Try "Maddy." It's got to be Maddy.

LYDIA: Doesn't "Maddy" feel a little obvious as a cipher key?

STILES: I guarantee it's "Maddy."

STILES: Okay, your name. She left the code for you, right? So, it's got to be your name.

STILES  : Your mom's name?

STILES : ...Do you have any beloved family pets?

LYDIA: Mmm.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

COACH: All right... Now, I know the start-of-season bonfire, it's a big deal for you guys. I also know it gets out-of-hand sometimes. The alumni show up, there are other teams, and alcohol-- lots and lots of alcohol.

COACH: All right... Shut up!

COACH: Now, what I don't understand is why anybody would ever want to get stumbling-down drunk in front of a massive open fire. I'm also resigned to not being able to stop you guys.

COACH: I also remind you, your team captain, McCall, as well as his assistant captain Holland  will be there. And I can count on them to narc on any and every one of these little bastards. Get back to class!

SAM : I'm assistant captain??!!

COACH: Yes now get back to class.

STILINSKI HOUSE

STILES: The ashes were left for you. The code was left for you. You're supposed to be able to figure this out.

LYDIA: But no one else is... which is why she made it hard.

STILES: Whoa!

STILES: Okay?

STILES  : You... "No one else." No one else but you...

LYDIA: What?

STILES: Our guesses-- they're all about Lorraine, right? We keep trying to guess a word that has something to do with her. So, maybe we should be trying to guess one that's about you.

LYDIA: Me? What about me?

STILES  : What do you remember doing with your grandmother? You know, what were you guys, like special thing? Did you go to the beach? You know, did you like ice cream, or...?

LYDIA: We read...

STILES: Okay. What did you read?

LYDIA: The Little Mermaid.

STILES: You read that movie?

LYDIA: It was a book first! Hans Christian Andersen.

STILES : Type it in. "Little Mermaid."

LYDIA: We read it every night. I got so obsessed with it, for three months I wouldn't respond to anything but "Ariel." It drove my parents crazy, but...

LYDIA: ...Grandma thought it was adorable.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

SAM: I'm assistant captain. This is huge!!

SCOTT: Congrats 

He laughs but they notice Liam 

SCOTT: Hey... Are you okay?

SAM  : Hey.

LIAM: Last night... my printer went off by itself. I couldn't turn it off. I hit the "cancel" button, but it just kept printing.

SCOTT: Printing what?

COACH: [shouting] What the hell's this???

STILINSKI HOUSE

STILES: You recognize any of these?

LYDIA: Just my grandmother.

STILES : Lydia... We need to call Scott or Sam .

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

LIAM: You see the difference?

SCOTT: Derek's not on the list anymore...

LIAM: And I'm not worth three million. It's eighteen now-- eighteen million.

*Made the picture myself*

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S STATION

PARRISH: Well, it's not another Deadpool-- more like an Already-Dead-pool.

LYDIA: All of them? All dead?

PARRISH: Within the last ten years. All suicides, and all at the same place--

STILES: Eichen House.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

SCOTT: Hey! What are you doing here?

MALIA: Getting drunk! What are you 2 doing?

SAM : Trying to make sure no one gets hurt...

MALIA: That sounds fun, too.

SCOTT: I don't want to ruin your night or anything, but we kind of can't get drunk...

MALIA: What?

SCOTT: I think it has something to do with our healing. But trust me, I've tried-- you're not gonna feel anything.

MALIA: Maybe you should tell him that.

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S STATION

STILES: Lydia, Eichen House isn't a library. You need a warrant to get files from there.

LYDIA: My grandmother left me a list of ten suicides, including her own. There's got to be a reason why. Is there anyone there who's willing to help us?

STILES  : No...

STILES: But there might be someone willing to take a bribe...

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

LIAM: Not gonna tell me to slow down?

MASON: Actually, I was gonna say, "Keep drinking." I think you should get drunk-- and I mean stumbling-down, fall-on-your-ass, passed-out-with-your-face-in-a-toilet drunk.

LIAM: [laughing] Why?

MASON: Maybe then, when I ask you what's going on, you'll be too drunk to lie.

MASON: I'm not asking this because I want to know-- I'm asking because I want to help.

LIAM: I'm gonna get another drink.

LIAM: Yeah... I'm getting drunk.

EICHEN HOUSE

BRUNSKI: A thousand.

STILES: [exasperatedly] A thousand dollars? To use one little key to open one little file room? Are you out of your mind?

BRUNSKI: When you get the keys, you make the price.

STILES : Right. Do you actually think we have that kind of money?

BRUNSKI: I know you don't-- if you did, Daddy Sheriff would have paid the bill by now.

BRUNSKI: That's why I'm talking to her.

LYDIA: [sighing] I have five hundred.

BRUNSKI: Follow me.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

SCOTT: We just want to talk--

MALIA: Well, I just want to dance.

SAM : We had our reasons. We didn't tell you about Peter--

MALIA: [interrupting] --To protect me. That's what Peter said you would say. And guess what he said next?

MALIA: That you were right.

MALIA: Does that surprise you?

SCOTT: No... It makes me wonder what he wants. Malia, we need to stay together. You, me, Sam ,  Stiles--

MALIA: [interjecting] I don't wanna talk about this . I just want to dance and get drunk.

SCOTT: Malia...

SAM  : Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

SCOTT: You are drunk.

MALIA: [giggling] Yep!

SAM : But you can't be...

MALIA: Is this what drunk feels like? It doesn't feel as good as I hoped...

SAM  : I don't think it's supposed to.

EICHEN HOUSE

BRUNSKI: Good?

STILES: Yeah. We can help ourselves.

STILES  : Uh, Lydia, you got the list?

STILES: [sighing] Lydia, why did you write another name on here?

LYDIA: I didn't write anything...

STILES: This is your handwriting.

LYDIA: Why would I write another name?

STILES: Why would you write mine?

BRUNSKI: It was the tapes, wasn't it?

LYDIA: AHHH!

STILES: Ugh!

BRUNSKI: Your turn, sweetheart.

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S STATION

HAIGH: And who the hell are you?

BRAEDEN: Hello, Deputy. I'm a U.S. Marshal working in conjunction with this office, and I'd like to ask you a few questions...

HAIGH: Yeah, well, I got a question-- how'd you get those scars?

BRAEDEN: [shrugging] From a Werewolf. How'd you break your nose?

HAIGH: What's that supposed to--

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

SCOTT: Malia... What's in this? What did you have to drink?

MALIA: Just vodka...

SAM  : Stay on your feet and keep moving.

EICHEN HOUSE

LYDIA: HELP US! Help us!

LYDIA: Somebody, help!

STILES: Lydia, there's a lot of people screaming for help in a place like this. I don't think anyone's listening.

LYDIA: Well, I'm open to better ideas... Because, if you didn't notice, all of those suicides were murders.

STILES  : That's why she left you the message...

LYDIA: She predicted her own death. She knew I'd figure it out--

BRUNSKI: [interrupting] --Once you were able to predict your own.

BRUNSKI: But they weren't murders. I'm not some serial killer like Ted Bundy, going around cutting up college girls.

STILES: No, you're just an Angel of Death.

BRUNSKI: I don't think you understand my level of commitment to my work here, Stiles. There are people here who don't simply need treatment-- they need release. I helped them. I helped Lorraine.

LYDIA: [whispering] You killed her.

BRUNSKI: I helped her. And now, you can help me... Because there is something about it that's always bothered me.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

SCOTT: Malia...

SAM  : How much has he had to drink?

MASON: Not enough to get him like this...

SAM : Something's happening. We need to get them out of here.

SCOTT: [slurring] I think we're gonna have to... um...

MASON: How much did you drink?

SCOTT: Nothing-- not even a sip.

SAM : ...It's not the drinks. It's the music.

EICHEN HOUSE

LORRAINE: [on tape] What are you...? Brunski, what are you doing?

BRUNSKI: [on tape] Don't worry, Lorraine... It's going to be all right... You're just going to have a little trouble breathing...

STILES: Lydia, look at me. Don't listen.

STILES: Okay? Don't listen to it.

STILES: Just focus on my voice, Lydia. Don't listen to it-- block it out. Okay?

STILES: Lydia?

STILES : Hey, turn it off!

LYDIA: STOP!

BRUNSKI: Then listen... Just listen. I need your help with this, Lydia.

LORRAINE: [on tape] Please, don't...

BRUNSKI: Here it is-- the part I never understood.

BRUNSKI: [whispering] Listen.

LORRAINE: [on tape] Please... don't hurt her...

BRUNSKI: [on tape] Don't hurt who?

LORRAINE: [on tape] Ariel...

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

SCOTT: [slurring] I have to... I have to turn off the music.

SAM : Don't let them out of your sight.

MASON: Wait...

MASON: Stop!

MASON: Hey, what are you doing? These are my friends.

SECURITY GUARD 1: Your friends are overly intoxicated. They need to be escorted out.

MASON: Okay. I'll go with them.

SECURITY GUARD 1: That won't be necessary.

MASON: I said, they're my friends--

BOY: You okay, man?

SCOTT: What is that?

SAM: What are you doing?

SECURITY GUARD 1: It's gasoline. Haigh says we gotta burn you .

Scott and Sam tried to get up but the man shoved them back down with his foot to Scott's and Sam's  chest.

 He crouched in front of Scott and Sam and held up a lighter with the flame glinting in the dark hall. He smiled as Scott and Sam glared past their blurred vision. 

They closed their eyes, trying to gather any strength they could to save themselves  and their friends. The music from the party came to an abrupt halt and Scott's and Sam's eyes flew open, their Alpha red and Alpha Purple  shining.

 The man looked at the doors, the lack of music catching his attention, and Scott and Sam took that moment to grab onto his hand.

 Scott and Sam closed the lid and squeezed  the man's hand, making him groan in pain as they twisted it.

Braeden came around the corner and hit the man in the face with the butt of her gun. 

Derek walked out behind her and the pair faced off with the four other security guards who had come running down the hall. 

When they were all knocked out Braeden turned around to see the bald dude  trying to reach for the lighter again.

 She swiftly made her way over to him and used her hand and leg to grab hold of his head and snap his neck.

SCOTT: What happened to the gun?

DEREK: [scoffing] You both are covered in gasoline.

SAM : Oh... yeah...

EICHEN HOUSE

BRUNSKI: I'll admit, Stiles ... I don't have any unusual talents like Lydia. But somehow, I just knew we were gonna get a chance to do this again.

STILES: No. No. No.

STILES : No!

PARRISH: Drop it!

PARRISH: Take your thumb off that needle and slowly withdraw it from her neck.

BRUNSKI: [groaning] Young deputy... You're just a kid. I bet you've never even fired a--

PARRISH SHOOTS HIM

LYDIA: He-He killed my grandmother. He was controlling Meredith.

STILES: He used her to create the Deadpool--

LYDIA: --And killed her when she tried to help us.

BRUNSKI: [laughing weakly] You... You think it was me?

BRUNSKI: That I was controlling her?

BRUNSKI: Idiots...

BRUNSKI: She was controlling me.

LYDIA: Oh, God...

LYDIA: It's not him. He's not the Benefactor.

MEREDITH: No...

MEREDITH: And... he wasn't on my list. But he was a bad person.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17K 307 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...
5.5K 234 53
Follow the adventures of Scott, YN, Stiles, and Thomas along with the others to keep Beacon Hills safe from Supernatural disasters. COMPLETE
777 43 20
FOLLOW THE ADVENTURES OF THE PACK WHERE THEY TRY TO KEEP BH SAFE AFTER THE ENCOUNTER OF THE BEAST.
8.7K 305 24
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋 | ❝ I will protect you until my dying breath. And every lifetime after that. ❞ They just can't catch a break. Ol...