Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)

6.1K 88 31
By fuckboy_cagayo

*I'm a slut for this woman... like look at her! I wanna suck her dick and have her babies 😩

———
Y/N

So, my wife's an art teacher at a nearby high school and the kids love her. Mainly because she's hot, which I get, and she's ethnic; she'd let the kids guess where she's from, they'd say shit like Jamaica or some kind of island.

Especially when Norma came to surprise her with some singing hinnies; it just made them more confused.

She wouldn't say whether they were right or wrong, she'd just smile and continue her lesson.

But those kids can be little twat knockers.

About two weeks ago, an incident happened with a senior and I nearly broke his nose.

His parents didn't press charges because of what he tried to do, and also he was 18, so it wasn't illegal.

But when she gets ready for work, I can't help but stare at how delicious she looks once she puts those glasses on. She mainly wear skirts and sweaters, but today she has on a dress that looks like an over sized flannel.

Damn. I need to chill or I'd have to do some self love sweet loving. It's like this every time; she'll be fixing her hair or even brushing her teeth and I'd be about ready to make her call in sick.

"Okay, I'll see you later, baby," her voice cuts through my thoughts. I didn't even realize I had already made it to the school.

She leans over the console and pecks my lips, but I pull her in for slightly more heated kiss. She hums then giggles, "What's gotten into you?" She asks once the kiss ended. I shake my head.

"Nothin', babe. I love you," I smile. She returns it and blows me a kiss. I catch it and put it over my heart and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"I love you back," she says then waves before getting out of the car. She looks back at me and blows me a kiss. I catch it and put it over my heart and she rolls her eyes playfully. I watch her as she makes it up to the front steps and I bite my lip.

I'm definitely fucking her tonight.

———
Jade texted me earlier to bring her lunch because she forgot to pack it.

I brought her lasagna from last night paired with her favorite drink and some Digestives for dessert. I packed myself the same thing, but I got water instead.

While the students had lunch, I stayed in her class, eating with her.

"How was your day so far?" I ask her as we sit at one of the tables. She shrugs, "You remember that tall kid, Zabdiel that's in my first class?" I hum, "The kid whose nose I smashed?" She takes a bite of her food before speaking.

Hell, even when she's eating, it's hot. We haven't done it since before the incident and she tired me out. The next morning, I teased her until she hopped on my face and went crazy as she squirt—

"No, he's in my third. I'm talkin' about Daniel," she says, cutting into my horny thoughts.

"Oh, what about him?" I ask, distracting myself so I wouldn't pop a stiffy. I'm working with a somewhat semi, and I ain't trying to get her fired because someone catches me with her pussy in my face.

Mm, now I'm hungry for something else.

"He started a fight with Alex."

"The basketball player, right?" She nods, "Aye, then punched a security guard," she says and I hiss. "Dude really woke up and chose violence."

She nods in agreement, "Definitely. He has detention after school and lucky me, I have to supervise him." She says with a groan then takes another bite of food.

I quirk a brow, "They're making you stay back again? That'll be the third time this week."

She pouts a bit, "Yeah, but I'm the only teacher he'd listen to." I nearly roll my eyes, "So? He's being punished, why the fuck would it matter?"

She sighs and puts her hand on the back of my neck, locking her eyes with mine. "When I get home, I'll make it up to you," she says at a distinct octave.

"How so?" She makes a thinking face, tapping her chin. "I was thinkin' shower sex?" My eyes widen and my underwear started feeling uncomfortable.

"Jade, you can't say that shit when you're in school," she giggles in my expense. "Y/N, you're so easy."

I squint at her as she smiles innocently, finishing up her lunch. "How much longer until lunch is over?" I ask lowly. She checks the clock on the wall, "Another 20 minutes."

I push my food away and turn to her. She looks up at me, pushing her glasses back on her nose when they slip.

Without saying a word, I get down on the floor and under the table. Jade looks down at me with wide eyes. "What the fuck are you doing??" She whisper yells when I pull her knees apart. She doesn't resist, which I take as consent.

I'm met with y/fc VS underwear she bought for my birthday. I smirk up at her, seeing her lip was between her teeth. "What we're you planning, Princess?" I husk and she bites her lip.

"I love it when you fuck me with them around your neck."

If anyone were to come in here, they'd only see the flushed look on her face. "Twenty minutes you say?" She nods, putting a manicured hand on top of my head.

I look back down and pull the fabric to the side, revealing my juicy dessert. I waste no time and dive in, not missing the cute gasp she makes. She grips my hair, scratching my scalp a little.

I look up at her face, contorted in pure pleasure.

"O-Oh," she sighs, closing her eyes and throwing her back momentarily. I suckle on her nub, making her tense up with a louder gasp. "Oh, fuck, baby," she moans and I shush her.

She whimpers as my tongue writes my name repeatedly, slow for a second, until she makes a certain noise that showcases her impatience.

While looking up at her lust filled eyes, I slip my tongue into her and she rolls her eyes back, moaning my name as she becomes sweeter, making me moan against her.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" She pants, trying hard not to be loud. Which is hard because my baby loves to let me know how much she loves what I'm doing to her.

She covers her mouth, grips my hair, and begins to grind against my face, but she knows better than to think she has control.

I hold her hips still, pulling her closer to the edge of her seat. I watch her eyes roll back as she muffled her loud moan. I shake my head quickly, dragging my slick tongue over her slicker lips.

I roll my eyes back as well when she releases on my face and in my mouth. Fuck, she tastes amazing.

I clean her up until all that came out of her mouth were soft whimpers. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. She uncovers her mouth, panting with her eyes still shut.

I crawl out from under her desk, leaning in to share her taste with her.

She kisses me feverishly, moaning against my lips. The bell rings, breaking us apart abruptly. I wipe the corners of my mouth then adjust my erection so it wasn't noticeable.

"I'll see you in a few hours, Daddy," she husks before licking my lips. "Mmh, you're just as addicted to your flavor as I am," I smirk and she giggles cutely.

"Actually, I'm addicted to that," she points at the front of my pants as I stand up. She looks up at me through her black frames, giving me that look.

"I've been thinkin'," she trails off as I gather everything. "About?"

She then shakes her head, "On second thought..." I groan; she does that a lot, but I know it's dirty because she only says it in situations like this.

"Nah, tell me," I say, leaning against the clean part of the white board. She shakes her head again, looking at me with a face worth nutting on.

"I have to monitor Daniel, buuttt," her voice gets a little higher. I raise an eyebrow, "Buuttt?"

"I can convince Mr. Threets to watch him while I sit in here and 'grade papers'," she uses air quotations. I lick my lips, "Yeah?" She nods before pulling me in for another Jade flavored kiss.

We separate with a hot smack, then fixes herself up. I glance up at the clock and hum.

About 7 minutes to spare. Ooh, she's been wanting me all day.

"Right against the whiteboard. Then my desk," she says, taking a hold of my left hand. She smooths her finger over my wedding ring. "Hopefully, we make somethin', I dunno," she shrugs nonchalantly.

I give her an amused look. "Are you asking me to get you pregnant in this class room?" She nods slowly, looking at me with her hungry eyes.

Shit, I'm still hungry, but I'm also really horny. I'd break my belt if I get any harder.

Just then, her students start filing in; some greeted me, some gave me a fist bump.

She greets them sweetly and I smile softly; she's a great teacher and I love her so much.

We agreed to try to make a baby on our wedding anniversary in two weeks, but public sex is the biggest turn on, so l won't be able to pull out anyway.

After greeting the teens, she comes back to me with a knowing smile. To anyone else, she looks innocent. But I've known this woman for a long time.

"After this class, you can eat me out on the table."

"Like one's supposed to," I say playfully and she giggles, but you can hear the lust in her voice. She leans into my ear and continues.

"Then... you can fuck me... and fuck me... and fuck me until I get fired." That causes my eyes to widen and my breath to catch. She pulls back and winks at me before catering to her students.

Oh, shit.

———
Like she said, she wanted me to finish eating her out on the table.

Though, she hopped up on her desk after clearing it, and curls her finger at me. I undo my belt to relieve some discomfort before making my way to her. When I got close enough, she grabs my shirt and pulls me to her.

"Are you still hungry or do you wanna be inside somethin'?" I take her bottom lip in my teeth, loving the aroused sigh she lets out. "Which do you want?"

She giggles sexily, "You choose, Daddy." I lick my lips then glance down when she wraps her legs around me. "Lay back a little, baby girl," I say and she obeys like a good girl.

I pull her legs from around me, exposing her covered candy rain.

I get down on my knees like before to pull the y/fc material down until they were completely off. I put them around my neck as a bib then she hooks a leg on my shoulder.

"Devour me then fuck me until I'm full of your nut," she says in the sexiest tone I haven't heard in a while.

I waste no more time and dove into my wife, giving her a slow broad lick. She sighs softly, trying not to grind against my face. We have until 5pm until it's time to go; I have her for the next two hours.

"Mm, that feels so good, Daddy," she moans, eyes fluttering each time my tongue touched her favorite spot. I hum on her paradise, causing her to slowly throw her head back.

She curses as I take my time and really savor the deliciousness that is Jade Y/LN.

She releases these cute little moans until I gradually go faster. She moans a little louder, covering her mouth right after.

I part from her to take off my hoodie and gave it to her. "Bite on that," I say before returning back to my first dinner.

Her hips move in a circular motion, whimpering as I give her what she wants.

"Oh, god, baby... please, fuck me," her moans come out muffled due to my hoodie. I give her clit a few soft suckles, making her legs tremble. She gasps and sit up all the way, threading her fingers through my hair.

"Shit!" She squeaks before cumming on my mouth again. I lap at her hungrily, causing her to hold my head between her tan thighs.

I pry her legs open once she was as clean as I could get her. I stand up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Her chest was heaving a little and her usually honey eyes are now dark chocolate.

"You want it like this or—?"

"Bend me over, Daddy," she keens impatiently. I smirk and nod once, backing up so she could get into position.

I'm so glad she covered the window in the door and locked it; if anyone saw her like this... fuck, that'll actually be hot.

When she's bent over in front of me, I undo my jeans and tug them down along with my boxers. My member springs free, proud and dribbling precum.

I lift her clothing to reveal her beautifully tan cheeks. I give them a little smack, earning a low moan.

"How bad do you want my babies?" She reaches back and I watch as she lines us up. I do the rest of the work and push into her. "Ungh!" She whimpers, laying on her stomach on the dark wood.

I give her back my hoodie and she bites it hard, making the cutest and sexiest noises that gives me chills down my back.

I let out my own moan, biting my lip at how good she feels. God, I'm glad I passed that premature nut phase when we first started.

Now, it's almost like she can make me cum on her command, but she just knows when I'm close.

Her hands grip the sides as I thrust in and out of my wife in a moderate pace.

"Faster, Daddy, faster!" She muffles and I give her what she wants. I lean on her back, only seeing white when I look at her eyes. I get in her ear and whisper, "How does that feel, Princess?"

Her irises come back and she nods weakly, breath uneven.

"Want it faster?" She nods again, "D-Deeper." I sit up and press my hand on the side of her face as I give her the business. She gasps loudly and buries her face into the fabric, practically screaming.

I suddenly pull out and she looks back, ready to protest, but I just gesture her to turn around. She obeys, looking up at me with hungry bedroom eyes.

I beckon her with with my finger and she eagerly jumps up and wraps her body around me. Before I could do anything, she reaches down and slips me back in with a content sigh.

"Will you be able to be quiet like this?" I ask jokingly. She shakes her head with a naughty smile then begins riding me. Her eyebrows contort in ardor and she digs her nails into my clothed back as she tries to be quiet.

I then push her up against the whiteboard, covering her mouth before giving it to her like it's her birthday.

We're erasing her tomorrow's lesson, but too caught up in each other to care.

She clenches around me repeatedly, a warning that her orgasm is approaching.

"Oh, Daddy!" Her eyes roll back and she tightens her hold on me. "You better not cum," I warn before digging deeper in her. I could see her eyes beginning to water in euphoria.

"P-Please, Daddy," she whines. I slow down, but still gave it to her deeply. "If you can keep it down, you can. Think you can do it?" I tease.

"Fuck... I don't know, Daddy."

"Let's try, eh? If you can keep it down, we can cum at the same time. Deal?" I reach into her until I hit the spot that makes her stiffen, but not cum.

"Deal?" She nods quickly, letting out a little sob. "Please, Daddy, I'm so close," she says in one breath. "Bite my neck if you feel like screaming, Princess."

She breathes out an 'okay' then buries her face in my neck.

I carry her over to the door; her eyes widen. "Baby, no, I won't be able to—," "Weren't you the one that said to fuck you until you're fired?" I say, pressing her against it.

"If you're a good girl, I'll give you my babies. If you're too loud, we're waiting until our anniversary," I warn and she lets out a wanton whimper.

"Answer me, or I'ma pull out and—,"

"I'll b-be quiet, Daddy. I wanna be your good girl," she says, grinding down on my dripping dick.

All her fault.

She puts her face in my neck and I continue fucking her while she struggles not to let the whole building know what's going on.

Her class was on the lower level, but if she's really horny, she's loud as fuck. We've had noise complaints several times because of her.

I start moving my hips in the world's slowest hula hoop while going deeper into my wife. "Oh, fuck, Daddy," she cries out and I shush her. "That's your only warning, Princess," I tell her and she sobs in sensual agony.

I could feel my own high coming and my breath changes courses.

"Shiiit, baby," I close my eyes as she makes my own high rush in.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy... Fuck, gimme your babies... Gimme—oooooh, fuuuuck," she whimpers in my ear. With that, I release in her with a somewhat loud groan and she follows right after.

I stay inside until both of our breathing calmed down a bit. She loosens her hold on me and I set her down on slightly shaky legs. She shivers and chuckles, "I can feel you drippin' down me legs."

I smile and give her a sweet kiss on the lips, moving them in sync for a few moments. When we break apart, we began cleaning ourselves up, starting with Jade wiping her inner thighs.

I slip my hoodie back on, not ignoring the little wet spot from her biting it. Once we were good to go, she collects her things so we could leave.

When I unlock and open the door, she thanks me with a smile then says, "Thought of any names?" I shrug, watching as she locks up her class. "I have a few. You?"

She hums thoughtfully as we make it towards the teacher's parking lot. "I'm thinkin' Daenerys for a girl."

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
950K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...