Douma x Akaza ~An unexpected...

By smollbaka

Description: Akaza started to feel different lately..he didn't know why or what it was, the only thing he kne... More

Author's Note (I guess)
- Chapter 1 - About him..
- Chapter 2 - Meeting
- Chapter 3 - Mission
Art & Short Info
- Chapter 4 - Mission 2
- Chapter 5 - Quick date
- Chapter 6 - growing Connection
- Chapter 7 - His touch
- Chapter 8 - Sharing is caring
- Chapter 9 - Roommates
Side Ships - request closed
- Chapter 11 - Connection
- Chapter 12 - Sleepover 1
- Chapter 13 - Sleepover 2
- Chapter 14 - Sleepover 3
- Chapter 15 - Sleepover 4
Doukaza: Head-canons
Hello again..! & short Oneshot
Special Chapters! (2 in one)
The Final Chapter :)

- Chapter 10 - Teddy bear

5.4K 108 482
By smollbaka

Douma POV:

When I awoke, I opened my eyes to see if Akaza was still in my arms, sadly it was not the case. Akaza was no where to be seen or heard, I also wasn't able to make out his scent..he must have already left. Leaving me behind, upset about his absence. It almost felt like I never held him in my arms, like we didn't even share the bed and morning together..

I stood up, I had decided to follow Akaza to the Infinity castle. I at least hoped to find him there..- burring my feelings, putting on my usual fake smile, I headed of to the Infinity castle.

Timeskip: Douma is now in the Infinity castle

Still Douma POV:

I had finally made my way to the Infinity castle! Looking around there wasn't much going on, the atmosphere was calm. Nakime was like always sitting in her specific spot, this time joined by Kokushibo. They appeared to be..talking? I guessed so, even if they were barely moving their mouths, not talking much. I spied on them for awhile, I found it quite interesting. Even though Kokushibo was one of the most high ranked Demons, he was having an friendly conversation with an lower ranked Uppermoon. Once in a while you could even catch both of them smiling, which they did rarely! The only reason Kokushibo was talking to her would be that he liked talking to her or had romantic interest in her..but wasn't that the same thing? I personally couldn't think of another reason for his action. Why would you talk to a woman without wanting something from her or having an romantic interest? [This is not my personal opinion!] I couldn't relate to either of them, since I had no romantic interest in females..not anymore. Women were only food in my eyes..-

"Hello Douma! ..ah, you have also noticed. Kokushibo and Nakime are pretty close, huh?" The tone in Daki's voice made me aware of my staring.

"..." Actually- I would have to correct myself. Women are food, unless they're Demons, then only sometimes.

"Rude much? Are you gonna talk or what!"

"Ah, excuse me! I was stuck in my thoughts..how are you two?"

"Hmpf! I guess we're fine! I would've been better if you hadn't ignored me!-"

"Sorry, sorry~.." I honestly disliked Daki's behavior pretty much, she had no respect and was almost always behaving like a spoiled brat. She was lucky I shared some of my blood with Gyutaro and her..

I continued to smile at them widely and examined the area around us a little more. Gyutaro was not far behind Daki, he seemed bored and annoyed- which I couldn't blame him for. Other Demons weren't around at this time.

"Anyways,..how did it go with Akaza? Didn't you say something about moving in with him and convincing him that your house burned down or something?" Daki grinned a little, she was obviously not expecting me to have succeeded.

"..well yes! Akaza and i share a home now!~" I happily chirped, a little surprised to be able to say it. Who would've thought Akaza and I could become so close.?

"-wait..what!? How in the world did you make him agree?? What did you tell him??" Daki was in disbelieve, her expression was priceless though-..

"..hmm? Exactly what I said I would! I told him my house burned down and I needed a place to stay and after a while he offered me to live with him." :D

"Akaza seriously believed that!?"

"He did! I mean he didn't say anything about it and agreed.."

"..are you f*cking with me..?"

"-Language..!" Gyutaro growled at Daki. Not wanting his little sister to say such words. Daki gave her brother an dirty look, angered by his protective brother-mode.

"No I'm not. Changing the subject- didn't you want to tell me something before all that happened..?" I wanted to find Akaza..this conversation was uncomfortable. Daki truly is a complicated women-..

"..ah, yes! I'm glad you remembered! I had a plan to help you get with Akaza, but yours worked better and now it would be stupid. However I have another Idea, which can also help you get closer with Akaza!~"

"I'm listening.." Can't she just get to the point..? I wanna search for my Akaza..-

"How about a sleepover? With all the Uppermoons and maybe some Lowers, depending. We could play all kinds of Games get to know each other better..and who knows? Maybe it'll be a start of some great romance..?~"

Daki smirked at Gyutaro, who blushed slightly and turned away. I wonder what that was all about?

"Sure! That sounds fun~"

"Great! You'll make sure Akaza comes as well and I will take care of the rest!" >:D 

 I agreed and Daki gave me more details, such as where and when... Because of preparation and other difficulties, like convince the other Moons, we decided to have the sleepover in 3 days. I was very exited!~ It was my chance of getting closer with Akaza! Even though I should try to do so sooner, supposedly before the sleepover...

After I took my leave from the Siblings, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice walking past Muzan-sama and Akaza-dono.

"Douma, come here." Hearing Muzan-sama's voice I immediately turned around and settled next to Akaza. Neither of us have gotten a Mission after completing the one with the Former Hashira, so this would've happened eventually.

"Hello Akaza-dono~" Greeting a "comrade" probably wouldn't be punished..

"Shut up, Idiot!" Akaza quickly shushed me.

Akaza POV:

Why did Douma have to walk by here? I thought I got away from him-..and why is he acting so stupid again?! Can't he see that Master is already annoyed, does he have to interrupt just to greet me??

"Alright, stop it now lovebirds. You two haven't completed many missions lately, so you'll have to hurry."

„??" What was Master talking about..? Did he seriously become a part of this too- and did Douma just giggle.!?

"Aren't you two dating?" Muzan-sama gave me an slightly confused look of disbelief.

I glanced over at Douma, who smirked at me and was about to answer-

"What? NO!" Why would i ever date someone like him? Besides im not even gay..-SH*T! Why did i raise my voice at Master like that? I feel stupid again. Every time someone mistakes my Relationship with Douma this weird feeling is taking over, mixed with anger. I always have the feeling that i have to defend myself..

"..I understand the resoning for your Reaction. However can I not allow such behavior. I strongly suguest that you keep your mouth shut next Time." I looked down to face the floor. Now I was feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed, great!

"..And you can drop the act infront of me, i dont mind."

(Muzan POV: I usaually dont support others like that, but im sick of all this chaos. Reading thoughts can really be a bother-..Cant they just be together and thats it? What a drag..)

I had the strong urge to complain, but decided to keep my mouth shut. Since I had already upset Master and shouldn't make a mistake any time soon.

After Douma and I have both gotten our Missions, I headed of to mine, since I needed to clear my mind and didn't want to communicate with Douma. It was already bad enough to see him every evening and morning, when the sun is out and I have to be home.

Timeskip...

Douma POV:

"Please Akaza..!~ Yesterday I was also allowed to cuddle you..!"

"Because you wouldn't let go of me!! What else was I supposed to do?! I tried everything I could, I had to give in..or else I wouldn't have gotten any sleep!"

"..the circumstances don't matter! My point is cuddling should be allowed!"

"No!! Cuddle some plush toy or pillow if you must!" Akaza and I were currently laying in bed, since Akaza went straight to bed after getting home.

"But you don't have any plushies and only two pillows, which we both need for our heads..!" I was trying to somehow convince Akaza to let me cuddle him so he could go to sleep.

"..." Akaza had visibly enough of me and turned around.

"Plllsss..~ I need to cuddle something to be able to fall asleep!"

"Then what do you usually cuddle with?" Oh shoot- since I just made that up, I had no Idea how to respond.

"..dead bodies?" Oh God! Real smooth Douma..! I must seem pretty charming for Akaza! Man, why am I so bad at making excuses around Akaza..? >~<

"....please tell me you're joking."

"Haha- of course..! Tricked ya.." *help me*

"Ugh, just keep your hands to yourself!"

*Literally 5 minutes later..*

"Douma are you serious-!? Didn't you hear what I said!"

"I did..." -^-

"Then why won't you listen?? Hands off..!"

I simply replied with tightening our "hug".

"I am no Teddy bear!" >:(

"I'm sorry my smoll Teddy bear, but I can't ignore that perfect body of yours..~" I really wasn't lying. Everything about Akaza seemed to drive me in, not only his body, i especially adored his odd behavior and reactions! He's so interesting!~ Even though I can predict most of his actions by now, he still manages to surprise me quite often.

"..hah!? S-stop doing that! Don't flirt with me..!"

"Why not..? Besides, you seem to like it. Tell me Akaza-dono, do you consider me attractive and charming or did you just figure I must be trying to flirt?"

"What! No I don't-..I just..I wasn't thinking you..-you're not.." Akaza was having a hard time getting his thoughts together. He was stumbling over his words and hasn't managed to get out a clear sentence yet. Which he probably wouldn't manage to do either, judging by his red face.

Akaza wasactually out for a few minutes (still progressing his "gay panic"). Sadly Akaza managed to shove me off by punching me, so I had to try a new tactic. Suddenly I noticed my tummy grumbling, I had indeed not eaten for quite some time..

Akaza POV:

I was just about to ignore Douma and get some sleep, but he started again. What did that Idiot want now..?

"I'm hungry Akaza-dono.!!" ..can't he at least try to sleep for once? >:|

"Ugh..I don't have anything left and it's daytime. You'll have to wait.."

"..." Douma was silent for a moment, thinking. I used this time to examine his face a bit. He was indeed very handsome, he had perfect face & body features. Even though I couldn't see it often his body was good built. His long blonde hair was fitting him perfectly...his personality was the only thing I..didn't  like. He was always so clingy around me and even flirts with me from time to time..! I hate the feeling which begins to spreed in me every time I'm near him, it's also making my face feel hot! He had managed to embarrass me like that many times now - shoot! I was staring at him for way too long!

"..thinking about me? I must say I'm pretty handsome..,right Akaza-dono?~"

"No way, I was making fun of your stupid face!" This wasn't gonna work-

"Sure~ This must have been the reason for your staring.."

"I-..just sleep, okay?" I noticed warmth creeping up in me..especially in my cheeks.

"Then give me something to eat! I'm starving-.." :<

"No you're not! Shut up already..!"

"Well then,..I'm just gonna eat you~.."

"What-? Aarg! Douma?!" Did this fucker seriously bite me?!

Douma wasn't planning on stopping either, but somehow I didn't want to stop him. It kinda hurt..but it also felt good? He was making me feel weird again-

"Stop Douma!" I tried shoving him away, but there was no need. He stopped himself and retrieved from my neck.

"..Mhm~ You're blood is very sweet Akaza-dono!" I didn't know what to say. My body was trembling in anger and embarrassment.

I simply grabbed the taller Demon by his collar and dragged him to the stairs and slammed my bedroom door shut.

"..wait! Don't do this Akaza-dono..! I was just joking around!"

No way in hell I would let this bastard sleep with me tonight.

"Please let me in Akaza-dono! I promise I won't do it again..!"

I went back to my bed and laid down.

"I won't even try to hug you..! Please..?" Douma was banging on the door.

Cuddled up in the blanket, it was warm and peaceful..at least in my room.

"Hey! Akaza! Are you listening? Please let me in again..!" The banging was slowing down.

I buried my head under some pillows.

"..pretty please..?" The banging stopped.

Everything fell silent. Douma seemingly gave up...I felt bad for locking him out like that, but he deserved it.

I had trouble falling asleep that night. It just didn't feel the same..something was missing. 

[ Hey Guys! Sorry for taking such a long time posting this Chapter. I was a little sick and pretty much of of Ideas. :<  But I already included requested ships to cheer you up! I haven't settled on the ships yet, so please go and write down (in the last Chapter please) all the ships you would like me to include and I may be able to do so! Thank you all so much for the support you've shown me so far! :D ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.2K 20
*****Completed******* Izaya Orihara is a strange person. On the outside he seems heartless and even psychotic. However, on the inside, he suffers thr...
24.6K 435 22
[2nd book in the trilogy !!] For a while, Kokushibou thought his love and admiration for the Demon King could never be disrupted. But then along come...
197K 7.9K 43
Hearing of A valiant warrior, a monster even, in the north, the third upper moon makes his way to challenge them. However when he arrives, he finds...
13.2K 226 18
{~Doma x Tanjiro x Akaza~} "What in the hell are you two doing here!?" "We've come to see our cutie, of course!" In which two uppermoons fall in love...