[BL] The Leisure Day of the O...

By Erishi_An

The Leisure Day of the Orcs 兽人之悠闲小日子 Author 扇上 Status 34 Chapters Description The netizen who finally had a c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 5

1.7K 74 5
By Erishi_An

When it was almost noon, Qi Yan descended from the sky, holding a magnified version of the Beast World in her hand.

    "Little Mo, Uncle Qing, let's go back."

    Qi Yan's body is very clean, there is no mess, and the prey beside him is very contrasted, so Mo Li makes this look (compared with other orcs) soft and weak? The patriarch was placed in the position of the first warrior of the Flying Winged Tigers.

    "Okay."

    Mo Li carried a few potatoes and some cabbage on his back, and followed Qing and walked back slowly.

    On the way back, Qi Yan found that Mori's feet were very slow. Sure enough, this little female was as weak as the priest said.

.Along the way, Lizi was struggling. He didn't like lamb very much. Many people were addicted to mutton, but Morley hated lamb mutton. Fortunately, I dug a lot of potatoes today, and I have some pork ribs at home. I will stew some yam later. I dug up a lot of cumin, and cumin goes perfectly with mutton. Whether it’s roasted or fried, I heard that it’s delicious.

    "I'm going to call the priest."

    Morley still hasn't recovered after seeing the Fauvism's handling methods in a place where prey is concentrated.

    Sure enough, having an orc is so convenient! That peeling, deboning, digging for internal organs, etc., there will be wood in minutes!

    "Xiao Mo, are you still cooking at noon today?"

    Qing looked at Mori eagerly. He had no choice. Ever since he ate the food made by his own cubs, he suddenly felt that the food he made before was tasteless.

    "If Dad likes it, I will do it every day, and I can teach you how to do it."

.Mori asked Qing to grind the dried chili peppers into powder, and he took out a part of the mutton that Qiyan specially reserved for refining.

    "Dad, look, this is oil, and it's all in the meat, but lean meat has less oil and more fat. Putting the fat in a clay pot and heating it will slowly release oil, and then Pour out the oil, it's well preserved."

    Morley said that if he wanted to teach him how to cook, he would start with the basics and tell him slowly.

    When the oil was refined, Qi Yan came with a sacrifice.

    "Oh, dear little Mo, I can smell the fragrance from afar."

    oily fragrance...

    "Good sacrifice."

    Morley nodded friendly towards the priest, who was a polite child. Unlike this unscrupulous sacrifice, he didn't know how much tofu he ate under the pretext of seeing a doctor!

.After collecting the oil, Morley put the ribs into the water to remove the blood foam, then took out and drained, and then took some green onions, ginger and peeled yam and put the ribs into the water to cook.

    "Is this a yam?"

    The priest took the untreated yam that Morley had left in the corner, and fearlessly took a bite!

    Morley "(⊙x⊙;)"

    Sacrificial adults are mighty, how did you grow up, don't your bright eyes see the thick soil on the yam?

    Looking at Qiyan and Qing's unfazed expressions, Mo Li tried to calm down.

    "To worship adults, the yam has to be peeled and washed..."

    Mo Li was trying to correct the sacrificial adult who had the spirit of Shennong tasting a hundred herbs, the real way to eat yam, but saw that the handsome face was already intoxicated.

    "It's delicious, what did you say, Xiao Mo?"

.Molly "..."

    Muran, I shouldn't have hope for your taste. Sure enough, it's my luck that you didn't use the wrong medicine before.

    "Xiao Mo, don't pay attention to him. His barbecue skills are not good, and he can't eat and drink at other people's houses, so everything he eats is delicious."

    Generally speaking, males have good barbecue skills, which will give them a lot of extra points when they are pursuing a mate. Orcs who can cook well are the objects of competition.

    Well, forgive me for not wanting to speak right now.

    Morley was smearing salt on the leg of lamb. The leg of lamb was very large. Orcs usually roast one leg directly, but it was not tasty.

    Morley made some cuts with a shell knife and carefully rubbed them with salt.

    After all the preparations are done, all he has to do is cook what he eats today and instruct others to roast the meat by himself.

."You can grill your own meat. Daddy just like I brushed honey yesterday, brush a layer of oil while grilling, then sprinkle onion, chili powder and this cumin."

    Morley took out two small jars with freshly ground paprika and cumin.

    "Okay."

    Qing was very excited that he could do it. At least the steps that his son said were quite simple. After seeing his son's craftsmanship, Qing was also a little confused and had more ideas about cooking.

    The priest on the side wanted to follow Qing to the barbecue place, and the two started to circle around the barbecue.

    Only Qi Yan was not attracted by the roast mutton. He was struggling to see Molly cutting potatoes.

    "I'll help you."

    Qi Yan couldn't see it, and her palm turned into a half-beast, "Shu Sha Sha!"

.What appeared in front of Mo Li was a shredded potato that was thinner and evener than what was cut by a machine, and his eyes shifted to the slender and fair-skinned hands.

    So, we Xiaolizi asked stupidly.

    "Did you wash your hands?" And are your hands really clean? But this shell knife and slate don't seem to be much cleaner than hands...

    Morley foolishly washed the shredded potatoes and found that there didn't seem to be such a thin basket here, so he could only pour out the water carefully.

    Qi Yan is stupid when he asks Morley if you washed your hands. How to answer, am I the most clean among males? It seems that I didn't wash my hands just now.

    Without vinegar, Morrie didn't pick, he fried a plate of shredded potatoes for himself.

    "Let's go."

.After making shredded potatoes and seeing the patriarch who was still wandering in a daze, Mo Li kindly reminded him, and then he didn't wait for him to walk towards them.

    "It's so fragrant, can Xiao Mo eat this?"

    The sacrifice was surrounded by the roast lamb leg like a puppy, his nose was sniffing and his eyes were watery.

    "cough"

    When Morley saw the sacrifice, the mysterious, ancient, and wise thoughts about the sacrifice all disappeared from his mind.

    "You can eat it, but let's eat yam first. If the priest and the patriarch think it's okay, I'll tell you some common practices later."

    After he finished speaking, Morley lifted the wooden lid on the clay pot, and a scent came out, which was Morley's favorite pork rib soup.

    Take out the pottery bowl and put a few bowls out.

    Before Mori greeted him and blew a little hot, several people quickly finished drinking.

.Wu Yan, the beast is good, the mutant beast is better, not afraid of being hot, the ribs will not come out of the mouth.

    Looking at the clean bowl stretched out in front of him, Morley reluctantly handed the homemade spoon to the sacrificial priest. Holding his own bowl, he slowly sat aside, watching several people crowd around the clay pot, bowl after bowl.

    Smash it, smash it, the food in this place is so delicious, no hormones are used.

    During one lunch, Morley watched the beasts eating methods of the shortest men at 1.9 meters, especially Qiyan. Even if he ate something elegant, he was the one who ate the most, and he didn't know. How did you do it.

    "It's so delicious, it's the first time I've eaten so much!"

.After eating more than one leg of lamb alone, the priest said with a sigh that he has lived alone for several years without a partner, and has become independent from home. Too much appetite, so I have been in a state of half fullness.

    Mori didn't eat too much. He sat on a stool made of tree stumps and talked to Qiyan and Ya about the practice of yam, although he wanted to know how the priest taught this to other clansmen. Aren't you afraid that once the sacrifice is boiled, other people will not eat this kind of thing?

    "Thank you for today's lunch. I heard from Uncle Mou Niu that you are still looking for two foods called corn and rice, right?"

    Qiyan shows a very strange politeness in this world.

    Because don't expect other orcs to understand so many twists and turns.

."No thanks, I'm looking for these two things, and I'm still looking for a lot of things, but these two foods can be used as staple foods and can be stored for a long time."

    Morley is here because he hasn't eaten rice in the world for so long, and he misses it very much. It wasn't unusual to eat it every day, but it's really rare when he can't eat it.

    "That's it, I'll take you to the safe area or the forest to find it every morning.

    During this time, Uncle Qing just had to prepare things for the rainy season. "

    A scheming flashed across Qi Yan's eyes, and the sacrificial priest on the side of him trembled.

    "This……"

    "OK."

    The two voices sounded at the same time, and Xiao Lizi didn't know that someone was very bold in making her own idea, so she agreed before Qing refused, causing Qing to clench her hands anxiously.

.This silly boy!

    Qing felt a little hated in his heart that iron was not the same, and he didn't know that he had sold himself.

    "Well, I'll discuss with the priest, and I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

    The patriarch was very satisfied. The more he looked at Lizi's white and tender face, dark eyes, and pure (?) ignorant little eyes, the more satisfied he became, and he wanted to hug him and rub it in his arms.

    After Qiyan left, Qing also knew that this matter was a foregone conclusion, and he had no choice but to resist. Who said this was promised by his own cub himself?

    In the afternoon, Morris began to prepare the bacon. He didn't put any wine without wine. He put the cut meat in the pot, then put salt, put a leaf that is similar to soy sauce, and sealed it.

    To be honest, Morley likes to cook food, but he has never cooked bacon. He has never cooked many foods like bacon that are inconvenient to handle in the apartment. He has only read the recipes.

.It should be possible to do this now, right?

    "Dad, give me a few large pieces of sackcloth that can be used as a quilt."

    Mo Li suddenly thought about the quilt, he said to Qing who was grinding chili powder.

    Linen is not unusual here.

    Qing Wenyan turned around and walked into the room to give Molly the sackcloth.

    Morley started to work with sackcloth cotton and needles and thread. He didn't know if he could succeed. He knew that he should have learned this in the first place.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.1K 91
Through the Small Days of Farming 穿越种田之小日子 Author: 青羽墨安 Status 91 Chapters (Completed) Description Bai Niannian is the person who has lived the long...
32.3K 1.6K 109
Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husband 《穿越之一品仙夫》作 Author: B...
166K 8.7K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
58.2K 1K 199
Author: Xiao Chunhua/小春花 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 471 of the main text, the perfect ending (full text completed) Introduction to the work: ...