A Lifetime with you

By thekswriter

If you have read my Possessive Tharn, this is the story of their reincarnation. New generation will begin her... More

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

2.6K 315 182
By thekswriter

A/N: to those who haven't read the special chapter in PT. This will be a spoiler

Nikki's POV

He promised me he wouldn't cry. Look at that bastard staring at the photo on our desk.

"Please! Help me! I can't do it anymore." The old man spoke.
"Take me with you." He was talking to the photo.

He was coughing so hard.

I ran outside.

"Kai, give your dada water."

"Cole, please?"

"Miles!"

Miles turned to me. Can he see me?

"Woah! Chills! I think I heard someone call my name." Miles said.

I am losing patience.

Why are they not taking care of my husband? Do you want me make you all broke?

He is coughing inside the room, and no one even cares.

I saw Cade walking to the door. That's it, baby. Check on your dada.

"Da? Are you okay there? Need anything?"

Open the door, Cade. Fuck it.

"I am okay! Don't disturb me." Tharn replied.
Fuck you, old man! Don't disturb your face! Why are you not taking care of yourself?

I watched him again while he was silently crying.

You lied to me, baby.
You said you will be okay.

I know he needs water.
Why are you so lazy?
I can't get it for you.

I looked around. The living room is now empty.

The triplets were on the way to their room.

I can't ask Ira. He is too small.

"Ice! Yohan!" I called them.

It was Ira who turned to me.

"Can you see me, honey?"

He smiled at me.

He walked towards me.
"Mama."

He can see me.

"Listen to me, baby. Can you bring water to dada?"

"But mama, Ira doesn't know how to get water."
He told me.

"Mama will help you." I guided him.

"You can do it, baby. This would be the last water that he needs to take. It would be special because it was from you."

"Mama,  I can't."

"Mama will guide you, baby. You press the blue one. Fill it with water. Hold it properly." He held it with his two hands.

He was walking very carefully, but his hands kept shaking.

"Good job, honey. You did very well."

I let him enter the room.
He talked to Tharn.

"Hi, mama." Ira waved at me.
He really did a great job

"Where is mama, baby?"
Tharn's voice cracked.
He was in a panic.

My baby. It's time now.

"There, sitting." He pointed to me.

"Ira, honey. Tell him I am waiting."

I saw Tharn smile. For days that I was gone, this was the first time he smiled.

I saw him stand up and change his clothes which I had prepared months ago.

"Good job. Handsome as ever."
I touched his cheeks

"Sleep now, dada. When you wake up, you will be happy with mama."
Ira told him.

"I love you so much, Tharn Kirigun.
I love you so much, babe."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up with wet cheeks.

I saw Miracle staring at me.

Why is that guy still faceless?
I want to see how he looks.

"Are you feeling better now?" He handed me water.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"9 hours. I left earlier and returned just half an hour ago. You were crying in your dreams. I hope you were okay.
Your phone keeps ringing." He told me.

"Are we still in MSU?"

"Yes, in the clinic."
I think I made him uncomfortable.
If I told him about my dream, he would probably say I am crazy.

"I am okay now. I need to go."

"Rest first. We will bring you to GK hospital to make sure you are fine."

Ezrah is probably worried.

I sent him my location.

He arrived almost an hour after.

He looked so pissed. Not to me, but to Ira. "You could have at least message me when Nikki fainted."

"Don't get me wrong, but are you Nikki's boyfriend?" Ira asked.

"No," I answered.

"Then why do I need to tell you? I have informed his brother and his close friends.." Ira replied to him.

"Bullshit!" Ezrah exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" Ira stood up.

"Yeah, bullshit! I am still not a boyfriend now after all I've done. How can you be so heartless, Nikki?
I can't understand you. Stop pushing me away. You will end up lonely if you do that." He grabbed my bag.
"I'll send you home. You are in Bangkok, but you met Ira first before Nigel. You are fucking unbelievable."

Ezrah was right.
I was so crazy these past few days.
I've even prioritized this more than Gel.

"Ira, thank you. I need to leave now. We will talk about the restaurant again." I said.

"I'll prepare the contract and the project details. I'll see you very soon. Excited for this business with you."
Ira is older than me, but I talk to him casually like we are just the same age.

I followed Ezrah to the parking lot.
Before starting the car, he slammed the steering wheel so hard.

"What the fuck is Ira talking about?"
Ezrah yelled at me.

"The...the res-restau-rant..."

"I've been asking you several times. You keep rejecting mine. Why, Nikki? Because they are richer than me? Is that it?"
He was so disappointed in me.
"Or maybe you don't want to ask help from me because I am disgusting to you."

"It's not that..."

"Then fucking why!!! You never visited me in my company, but you went to meet Ira the moment you arrived in Bangkok."

"Ezrah, I needed to know something from him. It's about the kid named Thea."

We arrived in my rented unit. He didn't park the car yet.

"What are you waiting for? Go."
He can't even face me.

Is he not coming with me?

"Are you going home?"

"Yes."
I have to admit that I was disappointed. My pride is dictating me not to be obvious.

If you want to leave, then fine.

"Alright." I don't want to get out of the car yet. "You don't want to see Gel first?"

"His brother is here. My presence is not needed. I am off." Ezrah said.

Whatever!

I slammed the door.

He put the window down.
"Don't leave your home without telling me."

I got used to him.
He has been like this since we knew each other.

We are not boyfriends.
I am not ready for it.
I need to know who are these people in my dreams. I will never be relieved as long as I didn't settle these thoughts running through my head.

I messaged Ezrah. It's the only thing I could do. "Be careful driving. I'll be staying home till tomorrow."
Why am I even reporting to him?

"MOMMY!!!" Gel welcomed me into the hallway. Our unit is on the second floor. "Dad said you are here already. He gave me money last week. Should I treat you with some cake?" Nigel hugged my thighs.
They really have this closeness already.

"Did you say thanks to Ezrah? I miss my baby a lot."

"Yes, but he said we are family, so I don't need to say my thanks all the time." Nigel pulled me to the cafe near our place before entering our unit.

He chose a slice for Santa and Earth first. Nigel is charming. I am glad he is very warm to everyone around him.

We ate in the cafe. He loves sweets much.
"Mom, can you bake this for me too?"

My weakness is making pastries, but I am still trying to perfect them.

"I'll teach you someday so you can eat whenever you want."

"So I can make some for my boyfriend too?" Nigel asked me in a serious tone.

Water! I think I choke on my food.
What boyfriend is this kid talking about?

"Then make some for daddy Ezrah. He is sad, that's why he always visits me. He always eats the pancakes I am preparing for him. You should cook a delicious meal for him." Nigel added.

I know Ezrah has been good to Nigel, given that my brother only says nice things about him.

"Then be quick and finish your food. I need to cook something."

"For me? I am full already." Nigel said.

"For your dad, for Ezrah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 21.3K 42
He is handsome. He is cool. I like him. He is Gulf Kanawut Kirigun. and he is my sister's boyfriend. 1st Gen: Possessive Tharn 2nd Gen: Falling In Lo...
302K 8K 21
Story between a half snake half human man that buys a half human half mouse boy from the black market where boys like that were sold as food to men l...
31.7K 2.8K 44
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...
211K 8.3K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...