💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜

3.2K 238 75
By missshruti13

Karn and others moved inside the forest in a very fast pace searching for Ashwathama. Duryodhan soon joined and all were busy in searching for the boy. For Kauravas, Ashwathama is the best friend they could ever get.

They love Vasusen no doubt in that. But their love for Karn is like Elder brother while Ashwatthama is always their best friend who is quite calm and composed unlike both their elder brothers who always used to create ruckus with each other.

Ashwathama on the other hand sat by the lake seeing his reflection with faraway expression. He was so sad that he could see the sea of emotions swirling in his eyes by seeing his reflection. For the first time in all these years, he felt alone. He wants to be with Duryodhan, Vasusen and other Kauravas. But he know his limits and he do not intend to cross those limits.

His thought process stop when he felt someone sitting beside him. He turned to look only to be shocked to the core. His lips automatically uttered a shock word,"VASUSEN??"

And let's now see how Vasusen reached the place where Ashwathama was sitting without Kauravas!!

The Kauravas were so tired that they stopped their Bhrata Karn from moving forward saying that they will die if they move ahead. Though he stopped his horse for them he doesn't like to sit idly in the the forest as his body is not at all tired. When each and everyone rested for a while like afternoon nap, he mounted on his Vayujit again moving deep inside the forest in search of Duryodhan's best friend.

He almost lost all his hope but suddenly he felt human smell nearby. Don't ask him how he did that. Mata Dharani always distinguished the way human smell admist the lush forests and wild inhabitants. And he being spent his whole teen years and childhood in forest, so he recognised this immediately. His heart gave one great leap and he moved towards the direction only to find a small lake. Hmm...A very beautiful lake indeed. But what caught his attention is Ashwathama sitting there with the faraway expression looking at his own image on water reflection sadly.

Karn sat beside him flipped his hair from his forehead splashing water over his sweaty face not minding Ashwatthama's shocked and frozen reaction. The water dripped from his hair and face when Vasusen asked,"Done brooding, Ashwatthama??" Ashwathama looked at him asking,"W-What? What are you talking about??"

Karn gave one amusing look to Ashwatthama saying,"You know exactly what I'm talking about!!" Ashwathama looked around asking,"Why are you here, alone?? Like seriously... Duryodhan missed you a lot. He ..." His words were interrupted when he heard,"He is missing you a lot too!!" Ashwathama shook his head denying the fact completely. No no he's not going to believe Vasusen..this must be some cruel joke!!

Karn sighed. He slowly said,"I know you're not eager to see me with Duryodhan or you're angry that Duryodhan spend more time with me, but it's because we saw each other after 10 years ..10 whole years. We missed each other. He never intent to ignore you. Infact, he was so angry on his brothers and himself that they ignored or hurt you by any means. He was searching for you. Infact all the Kauravas were. Just believe me... They may be strong and arrogant but in reality they are all very softest creatures. Each and every Kauravas were blaming themselves for your disappearance.... You.." Ashwatthama looked at Vasusen with wide eyes saying,"Why are they ..."

Karn threw his arms over his shoulders saying,"Let me say something about Kauravas, okay?? They don't know politeness. They don't behave well-mannered. They don't like to talk softly even if they want to they won't talk. They won't behave too much friendly but inside they'll die for their friendship. If you want to be their friend, be confident. Make them open up to you. Be mannerless...no one will ask you to behave like a very sophisticated person... Okay? It's difficult to be friends with them but on the other hand, their friendship is not just the simple thing that everyone get. Pure and strong friendship from them can make you feel lively"

Ashwathama looked at Vasusen whose eyes twinkled in mirth and affection on speaking about Kauravas. He smiled softly but heard Vasusen,"So, decide yourself... If you want to be their friend, you should be very understanding and calm. Also, believe me, you'll get my amazing self as your friend too!! Great right??"

Ashwathama shook his head in amusement saying,"So, full of yourself, huh??" Vasusen gave a smirk saying,"Well, you didn't detect any lies though, right??" Ashwathama chuckled. We'll...no wonder in that...Vasusen is a good mind changer... He have to appreciate his quality..

Atlast he smiled saying,"Thanks for making me understand, Vasusen!!" Karn stood up dusting his palms saying,"It's okay, Ashwa. God gave me brains to help people like you who have no brains!!" Ashwatthama splashed water on Vasusen who chuckled saying,"Truth will hurt, Mitr Ashwa!!"

Ashwathama looked at Vasusen with wide eyes asking,"You consider me as your friend too?" Karn gave one look to him saying,"Ofcourse! Believe me when I'm saying this.. I'll not go and talk randomly to a person casually. And if I talk like that, then the person is important to me!!" He smiled genuinely at Ashwathama saying,"I'm really happy that Duryodhan found you as a friend. Thanks for stopping him from fighting Pandavas. I heard this from Kauravas who said that you always tried to pacify him. I really hope we three will stay in friendship forever. Advance thank you for accepting me as your friend too!"

Ashwathama shook his head softly chuckling at Vasusen. Damn, this boy is interesting. He asked,"So you have soft corner for Pandavas, huh?? That you are so happy that Duryodhan did not fight with them"

Karn shook his head saying,"Except the little Pandav, I'm not fond of anyone. If someone has to face the Pandavas, it will be me. They are arrogant but also powerful... Arjun's strength in bow and arrow is good, the others also. Thus, when I face them, I know how exactly I should handle them unlike Suyo who will take his Gadh and try to break their head!!" Ashwathama laughed. He stood up asking,"Do you think I'll survive from Kauravas??" Karn mounted on his horse saying,"No promises! But endure it! You are a warrior afterall!!"

Ashwathama looked at him smiling sarcastically and said,"Oh how helpful you're Mitr Vasu! You're my life saviour!!" Karn smiled back saying,"What to say, Ashwa, I live to take care boys like you!" Ashwathama slapped his shoulder shouting,"Oh Shut up, you arrogant brat!!" Both the men who found new friendship moved towards deep forest, their laughter echoed over the lush and evergreen forest.

After it seems for few minutes, they reached the place where Kauravas took sleep. Everyone were already awake and on seeing Ashwatthama, Duryodhan shouted,"Mitr Ashwa, are you alright?" Ashwathama was so touched and he hugged Duryodhan saying,"Sorry Mitr! I shouldn't have done that!!" Duryodhan pried himself away saying,"Ofcourse, you shouldn't have done that! Aargh, where is my Gadh when I needed that!!"

Everyone laughed when Duryodhan punched Ashwathama on his stomach while Karn being Karn shouted,"Me too me too!" Ashwathama gave one look of disbelief groaning,"What the- I'm not some punch bag you stupid!!" Karn pouted saying,"So you won't let me punch you? I'm sad!!" Ashwathama rolled his eyes. He is already regretting his life decisions. Is it too late to break the friendship. Yes....

When the sun finally set, the moon reached the horizon with a brightest glow while Karn get ready to cook for all. They moved towards lake so that they can get water easily and The Kauravas got all sort of meat, vegetables, greens and fruits they could get. Currently they all were trying to clean the materials they brought. Only Karn knows how to handle the cooking while Ashwatthama who had helped his mother once, assisted him.

When both the friends set the fire for cooking, they turned around only to see Duryodhan sleeping peacefully. Their heart almost softened at the sight but please they both are his best friends. They are not going to let him have peace. That too Ashwatthama who was spending an hour with Vasusen came out of his complicated self to a very jovial one. Hmm... Vasusen's effect!!

Vasusen and Ashwathama smirked at each other and splashed the water on their friend's face resulting Duryodhan to get up frantically. He shouted,"WHAT IS THIS? MITR ASHWA, YOU TOO ..." Karn threw his shawl over his friend saying,"Don't be a lazy boar! Get up and fetch some water!!" Duryodhan gave one look of disbelief saying,"You just poured it on me??" But who heard him? Both his friends already were discussing about amount of salt they needed for the meat.

Atlast after few hours of hardwork, the friends finished their cooking and served everyone. While eating, Duryodhan asked,"Mitr Karn, so how is the feat of acquiring two kingdoms, single-handedly was possible to you??" Karn shook his head chuckling but didn't say anything. Ashwathama looked at him asking,"We're asking this for real. How did you do it??"

Vasusen simply shrugged saying,"Well, I went into the kingdom, talked to the people, challenged the kings, invited them for the duel, and when they came, swish, I beheaded them!!"

Dushashan choked his food. Whoah, Bhrata Karn was saying it as though he bought pedhas from shop. Ashwathama exclaimed,"You killed him??" Karn nodded his head casually biting the fruit and relishing the taste with a moan. Yuyutsu hesitantly asked,"Bhrata, like you... The most kindest boy in this world beheaded not one but 2 kings? Are you saying truth?"

Vasusen looked at him with surprised eyes saying,"Ofcourse, I'm going to be a king, Yuyutsu. I want the neighbouring kings to fear me. I want my people to respect me. Moreover I thought of letting both the kings go, but you know what, I saw nearly 30 women in his personal service. When I heard that, I couldn't help it, I beheaded Champa king while Magadha king disrespected me. I just want to give him a chance but he was too proud for that. So I beheaded him too!!"

Duryodhan looked at his friend with wide eyes. Ofcourse he know little about Vasusen's natural arrogance, cold heart but never expected him to be this much. Silence engulfed the boys totally. Vasusen know this but he didn't want to justify himself. This is him. This is how he'll be as a king. But his eyes caught the sight of the light insect. He shouted,"Mitr mitr, look there! Light insect... Oohooo!!" He stood up and ran behind the insect while the others looked at the scene with shocked eyes.

VASUSEN'S DUALITY IS NO JOKE.

Atlast it took Ashwatthama's whole power to drag the brat of Hastinapur back to the tent built by Kauravas. Ashwathama shouted,"Vasu, I'll kick you if you don't come now!!" Duryodhan snorted. Poor Ashwathama. Seems that Karn is giving him tough time. Will he intervene?! No way ..he will not get the responsibility of controlling Karn which is the world's toughest job in the world. They settled in the tent. Since, the brothers were not sleepy, they proposed the dice game ..

Ashwathama and Karn were not interested in stakes, they proposed whoever will win can get the last pedha from Anuvindha. Karn's eyes twitched.. oh he will even punch Duryodhan's face if he had to get that pedha. Ashwathama didn't know to play while Karn and Duryodhan sat on the opposite sides to play.

The game went on and Karn ended up losing to Duryodhan. Duryodhan like pedhas... But not much as Karn who treated the sweet as his soul. But to irritate his mitr, he stuck his tongue out and was about to take bite, but he was brutally pushed down by Karn who wrestled with Duryodhan to get Pedha. Ashwathama gave them a look full of disbelief. Like seriously, these two are wrestling because of pedhas. How bratty they can be??

He was about to stop them but at the precise moment Duryodhan threw mud over Karn who ducked resulting it to fall on Ashwatthama's face. The laughing Kauravas and everyone froze. They don't know how Ashwathama will take this... But they rolled their eyes when they saw him throwing mud over Duryodhan who pushed Karn before him resulting all the three to throw and roll on the floor.

Yuyutsu whose head was over Dushashan's lap asked,"Are you sure all the three were elder than us??" Dushashan stretched his legs saying,"I don't know. But there must be some mistake! There is no way they'll be elder than us"

The Kauravas chuckled but their concentration snapped when they heard a splash. They rushed to see what happened only to see Ashwathama and Duryodhan in the lake while Vasusen laughing uncontrollably over the scene. Both the warriors in the lake was glaring ferociously at Vasusen but he kneeled on the ground clutching his stomach laughing hardly at their plight.

Anuvindha rolled his eyes saying,"And he's asking me to believe that he beheaded two kings?! How can I believe??" And then the another splash followed and this time, Kaurav brothers sighed. They needn't to look what happened.

Vasusen happened.

And they all turned and rolled their eyes when they saw all the three in the cold Lake with Karn glaring and other two laughing.

Chitraksha muttered,"They'll never change. Come lets go. Before they pull us into the cold water!!" And the Kauravas fondly smiled at the three friends before retiring to their tents. Their hearts content over their elder brother's happy and genuine smile after a long time, they lulled back to sleep leaving the three elder warriors who were playing in the lake like toddlers.

But will anybody judge? No one.. no one will judge them.. no one have the guts to judge them...

Do you want to know what happened to the last pedha? Oh nothing... It was on the floor at first itself when Karn tackled Duryodhan on the ground.

Imagine the plight of three brats's wives already ...But let's not judge them too. Maybe they'll have control and power over these men in future ... Who knows!!??
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey all! How are you?? New chapter...did you like it?? 💜💜

Karn beheaded the kings? Ok...but his reason is not clear, right?? Maybe we can get to know about him in future...💥💥💥😈

Do you guys want Subhadra to have crush on Suyo? Don't take it seriously... Just let's enjoy every perspective..💜💜

Soon, I invite you all to the coronation episode which will be after few chapter...😌😌😌

I miss SHANIDEV .... don't worry, he was scolding his bratty brother for being in the cold Lake...😅😅😅

Vasusen and Duryodhan were pro in making others brat like them.. ooh... Poor Guru Drona.. he's going to feel bad on seeing brat Ashwa soon..🤭🤭🤭

And...

It's my birthday on Sunday
Spl.episode I'll give if votes cross 120 and comments cross 50.💜💜

See you soon.
With love and affection,
Yours,
Author Shruti 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 841 27
mending bonds, the changed epic , book 1. mahabharata, the gratest spiritual epic of all time. so many things happend in the said epic . many of us...
41.6K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...
16.2K 969 67
This is a fanfiction introducing one of the Sister of The Great Pandavas Everyone knows about the Great Mahabharat, but I have added a twist by intro...
226K 17.5K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...