After marrying a fake daughte...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Lime under the moon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 133. [Lat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133

Chapter 110

331 4 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 110 is the first in Jinjiang, thank you for subscribing...

    On this day, Gu Jinyu was discussing with the officials in the second hall how to increase the popularity of Zhennan, so as to attract more people to live here.

    Gu Jinyu didn't know if he didn't check it, but when he checked it, he was shocked. Zhennan, as the southernmost city in the Jin Dynasty, was praised by few people.

    Because the population is too small, a large number of fields have been abandoned, which is really not conducive to the overall development of Zhennan Prefecture.

    So while Gu Jinyu encouraged the people to have children, he began to think about how to bring in the foreign population.

    The most convenient and quick way is of course the celebrity effect. Invite one or two great scholars to come to Zhennan to give lectures, which is guaranteed to increase the population quickly.

    He doesn't even need anyone else, as long as his master comes to Zhennan for a walk, he can attract many people to settle down.

    The problem is that his master can't come to Zhennan, and even if he comes, he can only come secretly, because the emperor does not allow him to leave the capital.

    But he didn't know the other great scholars in the capital, and things were once deadlocked. Gu Jinyu, who gave up on himself, almost went back to his old business, and increased the popularity of Zhennan by writing small stories.

    At this moment, an old man knocked on Gu Jinyu's mansion.

    "Lu Daru? Why did you come to Zhennan Mansion? Come in." The moment Gu Jinyu saw Lu Daru, she almost thought that she was the son of God, otherwise why would she think about it.

    He was lacking a great Confucian to increase the popularity of Zhennan Mansion, and the next moment Lu Daru came to him.

    Lu Daru met Gu Jinyu, and before he took two sips of tea, he straightened out his intentions. He wanted to ask Gu Jinyu to translate a book for him.

    Lu Daru carefully took out a book from his chest, touched it with great love, and then handed it to Gu Jinyu, asking eagerly, "Gu Zhifu, you know what's written in this book, right?"     Gu Jinyu Dumbly took the book from Lu Daru's hand, only to feel that the touch on his hand was very delicate, and could not help but carefully observe it, then Gu Jinyu's eyes widened and she was very surprised: "Kraft paper?"

    Lu Daru's eyes lit up and said excitedly, "Yes, yes, the outside of this book is made of cowhide. It turns out to be called kraft paper, and it really fits."

    Gu Jinyu looked at the very well-preserved cowhide book, and was also curious about the inside. Content. But he had never seen this book, so how could Lu Daru be sure that he could translate it?

    Faced with Gu Jinyu's question, Lu Daru smiled, took the initiative to turn the cowhide book to the third page, pointed to the picture on it and said, "Because the characters you drew at the unicorn fair have exactly the same brushstrokes as it."

    Gu Jinyu looked at it. The palm-sized sketch above is very shocking. Could it be that there are people from the same place as him in this time and space?

    Thinking of this, Gu Jinyu's breathing became rapid, and without waiting for Lu Daru's urging, she opened the cowhide book and read it seriously.

    This was a big disappointment.

    For Lu Daru, the ghost-drawn talismans were equivalent to the Book of Heaven, but Gu Jinyu looked very relaxed, because these own handwritings were nothing but Old English.

    The owner of this kraft book is actually a person from a small overseas country named Loos. Loos left his hometown to escape the war, but accidentally ended up in this continent.

    And this book is actually Loos' diary, which records what he saw and heard from his hometown to here. From a solid perspective, it is very collectible.

    I have to say that Lu Si's writing is very good, and even a very small thing written by him is full of wild interest, which makes Gu Jinyu read with gusto.

    However, Gu Jinyu left school for many years. At the beginning, learning ancient English was also an elective study. Many words were almost forgotten, and they could only be translated according to the context.

    Therefore, after half an hour, Gu Jinyu only read less than five pages.

    Lu Daru was very surprised to hear Gu Jinyu say this.

    In fact, he hesitated for a long time. After all, it was just a painting with a similar painting method. It would be too arbitrary to judge that Gu Jinyu could solve the mystery in the book.

    But Lu Daru really didn't want to give up this opportunity. This cowhide book was handed down by his ancestors, and it has been passed down to him for six generations.

    And every Lu family member who got this book thinks it is a divine book, and firmly believes that there are big secrets hidden in the book, and this belief supports generations of Lu family members.

    It's a pity that no one in the Lu family can solve the secrets in this book. When Lu Daru saw the sketch drawn by Gu Jinyu at the unicorn meeting, he only felt a huge surprise shrouded him, thinking that the divine book could be cracked.

    But he didn't bring the divine book with him when he entered the capital, so he subconsciously left Qilin and left the capital, and went back to Lin'an to study the divine book, so much so that he forgot to explain the situation to Gu Jinyu.     When Lu Daru finally returned to the capital, before he had time to find Gu Jinyu, he found out that the apprentice he had hired turned out to be a traitor, and he still harbored resentment towards him. This hit Lu Daru so badly that he was seriously ill and lingered in bed for several months.     After he recovered, Gu Jinyu had already set foot on the road to Zhennan.     This time, when he came to Zhennan Mansion, Lu Daru actually wanted to gamble. He has never been involved in breaking the secrets of the book in his life, and he has begun to question the divine book. He has spent his whole life on the divine book, and he does not want to pass on the so-called divine book to the next generation of the Lu family.     If Gu Jinyu participated in breaking the secret, it would be good. But if he didn't get involved, Lu Daru was going to let it be buried with him.     But now it seems that the secrets in the book of gods are about to be cracked.     When Lu Daru thought of this, he was so excited that he couldn't help himself. He wished he could stay with Gu Jinyu for twelve hours a day to supervise Gu Jinyu.     Gu Jinyu understands Lu Daru's current state very well, but it is too much for him to go to the toilet and the other person is still at the door.     There was no other way, Gu Jinyu could only find something for Lu Daru to do, that is, go to the school to give lectures.     This is an old skill for Lu Daru, so Lu Daru did not refuse. He is very willing to cooperate with Gu Jinyu, and his only request is to hope that Gu Jinyu can translate the divine book as soon as possible.

    Gu Jinyu took the opportunity to let his subordinates spread the news, and Zhennan Mansion soon welcomed a large number of literati.

    Celebrity is really scary.

    Gu Jinyu watched with delight at the growing prosperity of Zhennan Mansion, while being tortured by the old English, and the so-called two worlds of ice and fire were nothing more than that.

    Lu Daru worked very hard for the translation of the divine book, and from time to time he also promoted a wave for Zhennan Prefecture. In addition, there was a sacred place called Zangshu Pavilion, which made Zhennan Prefecture's literary style more and more prosperous.

    Lu Daru worked so hard, and Gu Jinyu didn't want to waste time on translation, and the translation was almost done in a month.

    Just when Gu Jinyu was about to find time to give the translation to Lu Daru, she unexpectedly learned about the status of the cowhide book in Lu Daru's mind—a divine book that hides secrets.

    Lu Daru also told Gu Jinyu what efforts his ancestors had made to protect the sacred book.

    What impressed Gu Jinyu most was that about three hundred years ago, the emperor at that time heard that the Lu family had the sacred book, so he issued an imperial decree for the Lu family to present the sacred book.

    But the emperor at that time was incompetent, and asked the Lu family to present the divine book, only to hear that the divine book was invincible, so I wanted to try whether the rumors were true.

    The sacred book was passed down by the ancestors of the Lu family, and it must not be humiliated like this. So the Lu family resisted the decree and refused to pay, even if the emperor even killed 18 people in the main line at that time, the Lu family did not pay.

    Gu Jinyu still remembers Lu Daru's proud expression: "Our Lu family, there is no soft egg."

    Gu Jinyu asked, "If the emperor killed all the Lu family at that time, would you regret not handing over the divine book? Go up?"

    Lu Daru: "How can you regret it? There are secrets in the book of gods that will benefit the people. Our Lu family is the one who protects the book of gods. For the sake of the world, we won't pay it."

    Gu Jinyu couldn't understand this kind of behavior, but It didn't mean that he didn't admire those people, so he burned the translations that he had been writing for a month, and then started to write the things in his mind that would benefit the country and the people.

    This is also an opportunity, isn't it? Just to rationalize something.

    For example, improving papermaking, such as living printing, such as making glass recipes.

    Papermaking has been around for thousands of years.

    The ancients used silkworm cocoons to draw silk and weave silk. After the drifting is completed, there will be some residue left on the mat. When there are many times of flocculation, the residual flocs on the mat will accumulate into a layer of fiber sheet, which can be peeled off after drying and can be used for writing①.

    It's just that the cost of this kind of paper is very expensive, which is not conducive to the mass promotion of paper at all. This is why a book costs three or four taels of silver at every turn, and it should be known that the average farmer's chewing costs are less than five taels a year.

    Gu Jinyu recalled the content of Cai Lun's improvement of paper that he learned when he was a child, and slowly wrote out a few important steps.

    The raw material for papermaking is mainly plant fibers. That is to say, soak raw materials such as hemp rope, bark, and fishing net in water, and then smash them after they are all soaked, and then rinse and dry continuously.

    Gu Jinyu first tried the tree bark from the house according to the method in his memory, and found that the paper made was rough and hard, and it was disgusting to wipe his buttocks.

    But Lu Daru was shocked when he saw it. After repeatedly asking Gu Jinyu that the raw material of these rough papers was bark, he immediately publicized it.

    After all, the raw materials of these rough papers are so cheap that they are negligible.

    What's more, Gu Jinyu has never been exposed to paper before. How to rinse and dry requires certain skills. If it is handed over to a professional, it can naturally be improved on this basis.

    Gu Jinyu looked at Lu Daru, who had taught her hard-heartedly, and could only be taught with a humble expression.

    Lu Daru put it away when he saw it, and turned to ask about Gu Jinyu's divine book: "You mean that the improvement of papermaking is recorded in this book?"

    Gu Jinyu nodded with his expression unchanged: "This book is really amazing, it not only records how to improve papermaking, but also other things that benefit the country and the people, but unfortunately I can't fully translate this book yet. "

    At the end, Gu Jinyu lowered his head at the right time with a look of loss.

    "Sure enough, it's a divine book!" Lu Daru first praised, then turned to comfort Gu Jinyu: "It's okay, you can understand the text in it better than our more than ten generations of Lu family members, I have studied this book for a lifetime. I didn't see a name, and the days to come are still long, so let's not worry."

    "By the way, we should give this improved paper a name."

    "Why don't we call it Cai Lunzhi, the gods say it is a paper called Cai Lunzhi. Cai Lun's people figured out how to improve papermaking."

    "Okay, it's called Cai Lun Paper."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
81.3K 1.5K 29
[WILL BE UNPUBLISHED SOON!] [CHECK OUT BURNING BLUE] Written in 2017 Completed in 2017 Published on January 1st 2018 [ #1 in Dunkirk 8/27/19 ] - Autu...
26.1K 237 13
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268962/ Author: go to the moon Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-02 Latest: Chapter 127 One day a...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...