My 7 Idol Stepbrothers (Compl...

بواسطة AuthorD2311

This is a story abt Lee y/n and her new 7 idol stepbrothers. Read to see wht will happen to y/n's life when s... المزيد

✨💜Introduction💜✨
✨💜Introduction pt.2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 1💜✨
✨💜Chapter 2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 3💜✨
✨💜Chapter 4💜✨
✨💜Chapter 5💜✨
✨💜Chapter 6💜✨
✨💜Chapter 7💜✨
✨💜Chapter 8💜✨
✨💜Chapter 9💜✨
✨💜Chapter 9 pt.2(Dispatch)💜✨
✨💜Chapter 10💜✨
✨💜Chapter 11💜✨
✨💜Chapter 12 💜✨
✨💜Chapter 13💜✨
✨💜Chapter 14💜✨
✨💜Chapter 15💜✨
✨💜Chapter 16💜✨
✨💜Chapter 17💜✨
✨💜Chapter 18💜✨
✨💜Chapter 19💜✨
✨💜Chapter 20💜✨
✨💜Chapter 21💜✨
✨💜Chapter 22💜✨
✨💜Chapter 23💜✨
✨💜Chapter 24💜✨
✨💜Chapter 25💜✨
✨💜Chapter 26💜✨
✨💜Chapter 27💜✨
✨💜Chapter 28💜✨
✨💜Chapter 29💜✨
✨💜Chapter 30💜✨
✨💜Chapter 31💜✨
✨💜Chapter 32💜✨
✨💜Chapter 33💜✨
✨💜Chapter 34💜✨
✨💜Chapter 35💜✨
✨💜Chapter 36💜✨
✨💜Chapter 37💜✨
✨💜Chapter 38💜✨
✨💜Chapter 39💜✨
✨💜Chapter 40💜✨
✨💜Chapter 41💜✨
✨💜Chapter 42💜✨
✨💜Chapter 43💜✨
✨💜Chapter 44💜✨
✨💜Chapter 45💜✨
✨💜Chapter 46💜✨
✨💜Chapter 47💜✨
✨💜Chapter 48💜✨
✨💜Chapter 49💜✨
✨♡22k+views Special Oneshot♡✨(it's related to this book only)
✨💜Chapter 50💜✨
✨💜Chapter 51💜✨
✨Bts and Y/n's sibling goals pics and some facts✨
✨💜Chapter 52💜✨
✨💜Chapter 53💜✨
😁💜Thank you💜😁
✨💜Chapter 54💜✨
✨💜Chapter 55💜✨
✨👀New book👀✨
✨💜The End💜✨

✨💜Chapter 56💜✨

1.7K 45 22
بواسطة AuthorD2311

•Hello there lovelies! I hope u all r doing good! I just wanted to tell u all that I'm coming with a new book... I'm gonna start writing this book after my exam's comes to an end...

The introduction and prolouge will be released soon. I really hope that u all like my new story and support it just as much love and support u gave to this book and "my mafia stepbrothers"•
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up with someone shaking me.

I sat up on my bed annoyingly glaring at the person who woke me up.

Y/n:"Yaahhhhh let me sleeeppp huhuhu it's really early in the morning."

Jin:"Princess it's mid afternoon now! Ik u r tired but u can't sleep this much! Now get up and go take a shower!"

I pouted and got off of my bed and stomped inside the bathroom.

I took a shower and wore my clothes.

*my clothes*

I came out of my bathroom and again layed on my bed.

But whinned as I was dragged out from my bed and was picked up like a sack of potatoes on worldwide broad shoulders.

Jin:"Yah! How can u go back to sleep after I ivvdjjbcswzzvj....."

I just boringly listened to oppa's rap as we entered the dining room.

Jin:"R u not even hungry?! Look at u! U look so petite and small! My child did that bastard even gave food to u?! Ur squishy round cheeks r gone! Let me make some food for ya!"

Oppa made me sit on one of the chairs and rushes into the kitchen and starts making food for me ig?

I looked around trying to find others. But no one was here.

Ig they all r busy. I pouted and started playing with the flowers which were kept in a vase in the middle of the dining table.

My phone rang. I grabbed it and answered it without looking at the caller id.

Y/n:"Hello this is kim y/n! How can I help u?"

Mr.Han:"Hello ms.y/n...This is the assistant manager of ur company Mr.Han. There r some paper works and documents u've to sign on. Can u come here today if possible?"

Y/n:"But my personal assistant is there instead of me right? U can make her sign the papers and whtever there is pending to be signed up"

Mr.Han:"Ik miss.y/n but this papers r imp. So I suggest u to come and do it urself!"

Y/n:"Ok mr.Han I got it! It's 1:00 Am rn I'll be there by 4:00 o'clock"

I hung up the call. And sighed. No one actually knows that I was kidnapped by an obssesed freak.

So that's why I have to go to the company.

I heard some footsteps and someone putting some plates on the table.

I looked up to see oppa arranging food for me to eat in the plate.

He puts the plate infront of me and signs me to eat up as he sits on one of the chairs placed across this table.

I start eating the delicious food made by my chef Jin oppa.

*the food*

While eating we both talked and I told him that I've to go to the company.

He looked angry but when I said that I'll be back in 3-4 hrs he calmed down.

*time skip after eating*

(still y/n's pov)

Jin oppa had to go to hybe labels for a meeting. He told me they all will be back at night.

I sat on one of the couches after entering the living room.

I took the remote and turned the tv on.

I thought of watching "Extraordinary you". It's really an amazing kdrama.
(A/n: It's really an amazing  kdrama! Have u all watched it? Pls do tell me in the comment section!)

Soon it was 3:00 o'clock. I got up and turned the tv off.

I rushed to my room and got in my office attire. I did some light makeup and did some hairstyle.

I took my bag and phone and then wore my heels when I reached the hallway.

I got inside the car and the driver drove off to the company.

*my clothes*

*my make up and hairstyle*

(to be continued)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

79.7K 1.6K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...
132K 5K 55
"You are just a burden..... " "You are indeed unlucky......". "your bad days have already started, just wait and watch how i make your life a real h...
375K 13.1K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
13.7K 808 36
a teenage girl living her life not so peacefully. what happens when her life collides with mafia stepsiblings? .... this is my first story hope you...