꧁ Red Son x Reader | Stories...

By Vvaalentinee

A little requesting book for your favrite fire baby. More

Request page
Random Headcanons<3

Meeting his parents?

250 12 5
By Vvaalentinee

The reader is female in this story.
This also takes place in around season 2.

________

.
.
.

I had just gotten off work, walking home along the sidewalk.

It was sunset, and it just got done raining. I texted Red Son that I was off, he replied he would pick me up shortly. He had been planning a dinner for me and his parents so we could meet, so he was probably making dinner.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard something behind me. But when I turned around nothing was there.

I shrugged it off until I turned around to continue walking, only to find one of Spider Queen's henchmen in front of me. I jumped, taking a few steps back.

"You're the one who's dating.. Red.. Boy, right?"

They said, in an almost menacing tone if it wasn't for their high pitched voice, coming closer. I kept going back, I didn't have any powers, and I only slightly knew how to fight.

I put my phone behind my back, texting Red my location before the Spider reached out one of their arms, slapping the phone to the ground, breaking it in the process.

"I'm talking to you, idiot!"

They yelled, growing impatient.

"Yeah! Yeah! I-I am!"

I stuttered, continuing to back up. This earned a smiled from them.

"Im not one for fights.. so if you'd just come along nicely, we won't have a problem.."

They said with a smirk, stepping closer. I shook my head, turning around and running in the opposite direction. They groaned in annoyance, following. They used the spider limbs to their advantage, using them to get ahead. Eventually they put themselves in front of me, stopping me dead in my tracks.

They used their spider arm to pick me up by the shirt, I tried to kick at them but they just laughed.

"Now tell me, little girl, where. is. DBK?"

I kept my mouth shut. I knew who they worked for. I wasn't going to answer anything. They groaned again, taking me and dropping me to the ground before pointing one of the sharp spider arms directly at my face.

"I said..."

It got closer.

"Where.. is DBK..?"

I then heard tire screeches from down the street, I quickly turned my head, cutting my cheek in the process. The spider froze for a second, peeking at who it was. I knew that car anywhere. It was Red. I let out a slight sigh of relief, backing up and standing up, feeling a sharp pain in my head before holding it.

Red stopped right at where I was. He was both pissed and concerned, practically leaping out of the car to assist me. He made sure I was alright before turning to the spider.

"Did YOU do this?? One of the spider MENACE'S HENCHMEN??!"

His hair lit up, as his voice cracked at the last part. The spider glared at me.

"You're lucky I'm not a fighter, little girl. Maybe the Hunstman will deal with you."

They used their arm to grab a hold of the building before zooming away, Red tried to follow him (to beat the shit out of him), but stopped.

He ran over to me, checking just about my whole body.

"He didn't hurt you, right?? I swear when I find him again he's HISTORY.."

He grumbled to himself.

"Im alright dear. Just a bit shaken up."

I said with a reassuring smile. He seemed to calm down.

"Well, my little Phoenix. I will clean you up at my parent's home."

He gave me a quick kiss before picking me up and putting me in the car. I started to worry a little when I realized we were going straight to his house.

"I already picked out some clothes for you, darling, they are in my old room. You may also take a shower there."

I nodded. I didn't want to bring up the phone situation, we can deal with that later. This night has to go perfectly.
____

Once we got there, Red cleaned up the wound on my cheek, and any other wound I may have gotten. He still carried me around, bringing me to his old room.

"Bubs you know I can walk on my own, ri-"

I was shut up with a kiss.

"I do know, Y/N, but I'd rather you not get hurt again."

I giggled a bit, finding his worry cute. His hair lit up at that as he plopped me on the bed.

"Just take a shower and get dressed, you moron!! I'll be outside if you need me."

He said, walking out.
______
One shower later.
______

I got outof the shower, drying off and getting dressed. I did my hair, and knocked on the door so Red knew I was done. He opened it, turning a little red.

"You look stunning, Phoenix."

He and I laughed a little before holding hands and walking to the dining room. He held me closer to him once we got there, in more of a protective way.

"I'm just gonna warn you now, they aren't the MOST friendly."

He chuckled as I nodded, we walked into the dining room. The food was set up, so we're the plates, napkins and other culinary utensils. There were my favorite foods as well as his and his parents favorite foods. We walked over and sat down, and not too long after so did his parents. We all shared 'hello's, which were pretty awkward.

His mother questioned me the most, while DBK glared a lot. the only question he really asked was what I saw in him. It made the rest of the meal awkward.

Lady Iron Fan kept asking the little questions like;
"Are you mortal? How did you meet? How long have you been together? Does he treat you right?" and other questions like that.

I even earned a smile from DBK once. The whole time Red was prett nervous, so I held his hand a lot. After the dinner we all exchanged goodbyes. They seemed to like me!

Red Son picked me up once we left, kissing me on the lips.

"I hated every second of that, darling. Why don't we head home and watch a movie?"

I chuckled before nodding. We both got into his car. I yawned, stretching as he kissed my forehead quickly.

"By the way, the spider guy kinda broke my phone.."

"He WHAT?"
______________

HHHH 1072 WORDS BABYYY
This took so long but I genuinely enjoyed writing it! Im not the best with this kinda stuff but hey, I'm proud.
If you want a story leave a request at the request page!
Have a great day!!!

(This was actually 1127 words by the end, I was just saying the story.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
719K 26.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
135K 891 14
collection of stories .