๐„๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐„๐’ | ๐—บ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By -L0YALTY-

๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‰๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฒ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ‘
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ’
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

13

3.1K 99 1
By -L0YALTY-

JORDYN woke up the next day to find lucas gone. "hm, that's weird." she muttered running back upstairs.

"hey ma, have you seen lucas?" she asked.

"he left, he went somewhere on his bike. i think he went to mikes house." she said sipping from her coffee mug as she watched The Jefferson's.

"ok." jordyn nodded going back into her room. "hey Mike you there?" she asked on her walkie talkie.

"y- yeah i'm here." he replied. "is lucas over their?" she asked fiddling with the antenna of the walkie-talkie.

"oh- about that, he called us screaming and the bad men's coming." mike answered. "oh wh- no questions just come to my house, asap." mike cut her off.

when she got there she seen some repair men. "jordyn we need to go now." mike called from behind her.

"what the hell is going on?" jordyn asked. "no questions just follow us." dustin huffed peddling away. then the guys started following them.

"oh shit! what the fuck?" jordyn yelled following the boys and eleven.

"oh my God. oh my God." Dustin exclaimed.

"Dustin! Dustin, do you copy?" lucas asked. "yeah, lucas, they're on us." dustin answered.

"where are you?" lucas asked. "cornwallis."

"meet me at elm and cherry."

"copy. elm and cherry." dustin repeated. "I should've stayed home!" jordyn whined.

"IS THAT MY SISTER!" lucas screamed. "yes of course your sister's here." dustin nodded.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER, IT'S NOT SAFE!" lucas yelled. "she'll be fine we have eleven!" dustin yelled back.

"this was mike's idea wasn't it!" lucas yelled. "lucas we can't just leave her out." mike spoke.

"SO? IT'S NOT SAFE!" lucas yelled. "please shut the fuck up i don't wanna hear you guys argue anymore. i wanna know what the hell is going on!" jordyn groaned

everyone just stayed quiet and continued peddling. then there were lil kids playing, in the way.

"out of the way!" dustin yelled making the little girls jump back as the kids rode pass them. then Lucas caught up wit them.

"lucas!" mike smiled.

"where are they?" lucas asked. "I don't know, i think we lost them." dustin responded. then speak of the devil, there they were.

"Go, go, go, go!" Mike yelled. Then they pedaled faster on their bikes. then everyone started yelling. eleven squinted her eyes flicked her head back and a van flew over them.

they all looked up in amazement. "holy shit." dustin and jordyn said in sync. then the flying van crashed into another van. everyone looked at each other in shock.

"did y'all just see that impressive shit!" jordyn yelled.

"holy... holy shit! did you see what she did to that van?!" dustin said in amazement.

"no dustin we missed it." mike said sarcastically. "I mean that was-awesome." lucas cut off dustin. everyone's attention was brought to Lucas's.

"it was awesome." lucas repeated. "everything i said about you being a traitor and stuff... i was wrong, i'm sorry." lucas said.

"is lucas really apologizing?" dustin whispered to jordyn. "I don't think I have the right brother." jordyn shook her head.

"friends... friends don't lie, i'm sorry too." eleven nodded. "me, too." Mike spoke up. lucas attention turned to mike.

Mike let out his hand for Lucas to shake. lucas looked at his hand for a moment and hesitated and shook it. jordyn smiled at the two.

lucas grabbed a stick and a water bottle and started demonstrating with it.

"this is Randolph road, right here the fence starts here and goes all the way around. And this is the lab right here. The gates gotta be in there somewhere, it's gotta be." Lucas placed the water bottle in the center drawing a circle in the dirt using a stick.

"well who owns Hawkins lab?" dustin asked. "the sign says department of energy." lucas responded.

"department of energy." jordyn repeated. "what do you think it means?" lucas asked asked.

"it means government. military." mike answered. "then why does it say energy?" dustin asked.

"just trust me all right, it's military, my dad told me before." mike replied. "mike's right, there's soldiers out front." lucas nodded.

"do they make like, lightbulbs or something?" jordyn asked. "no, weapons, to fight the Russians, and commies and stuff." mike answered.

"weapons." lucas repeated looking down. "oh, Jesus, this is bad." dustin gasped.

"really bad. the place is like a fortress." .

"well, what do we do?" jordyn asked. "I don't know but we can't go home we're fugitives now." mike answered.

then a helicopter approached them. "guys? do you hear that?" dustin asked.

"go, go, go, go!" mike yelled. everyone shoved their bikes under the bus, and rushed inside the bus. "get down!" lucas yelled and everyone hid behind a seat.

"mental." dustin shuddered.

"hey you ok?" mike asked jordyn. "i'm fine." jordyn nodded. "you sure?" mike asked.

"yes i'm sure." jordyn nodded. "mike, mike are you there?" nancy asked on the walkie-talkie. "you guys hear that?" dustin asked.

"mike, it's me Nancy, mike are you there? answer. mike we need you to answer." nancy said. "is that your sister?" Dustin asked.

"this in an emergency, Mike, do you copy? mike, do you copy?" nancy asked.

"okay, this is really weird." dustin said. jordyn got up to get mike's bag but Mike grabbed her by her arm and pulled her back in the seat.

"mike." jordyn groaned. "don't answer." mike shakes his head. "she said it was an emergency." jordyn argued.

"what if it's a trick?" mike asked, jordyn rolled her eyes. "it's your sister."

"what if the bad people kidnapped her? what if they're forcing her to say this?" mike asked. "it's like Lando Calrissian, don't answer."

"listen kid, this is the chief if you're there pick up. we know you're in trouble and we know about the girl." chief hopper spoke. "why is she with the chief?" lucas asked.

"how the hell does he know about El?" jordyn asked. "we can protect you, we can help you, but you gotta pick up." hopper continued.

jordyn sighed standing up and grabbing mike's bag. "here." she handed him the bag.

mike groaned opening the bag grabbing his walkie-talkie. "yeah i copy, it's mike. i'm here, we're here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 92 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š... ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š...
2.4K 85 15
โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐๐„๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐Ž๐–, ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐' ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐€๐‘๐Œ๐’โž โ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
56.7K 1.1K 41
000/๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ ๐˜จ...
2K 50 17
"สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ สแดแดœ'แด… ส™แด‡ แด€ ส€แดแด„แด‹แด‡๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸแด‡ส€." "๊œฑแด€ส แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ แด›แด ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษขแด€ษดแด…แด˜แด€แด˜แด˜ส, สœแด‡ แด„แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€ แดœแด˜ แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸ...