Warrior cat oc maker

By iamtherealdreamlol

If you read this you'll get a oc and your awsome. When read this it will only have one bad word only one. uno. More

Name
Pelt/Eye color
Clan/ Rank
Extra
Cat Family
End

Gender/Personality

50 1 5
By iamtherealdreamlol

Bruh I almost forgot the gender. But this will be different. The first one would be based on ur favorite animal and second would be ur color. Good luck. 

Dog: Tom

Fox (classic): She-cat

Wolf: She-Cat

Sheep: Tom

Cat: Tom

Sloths ( I LOVE SLOTHS): She- cat

Personality

Pink: They're kind but sometime could go overboard and be overwhelming 

Lavender: They are calm and sweet but they do tend to be very sleepy. 

Purple: They can be serious but at the same time kind and supporting.

Orange: They do their own thing and don't care what cats think about them, but tend to be kinda lazy but in a good way.  

White: They are extremely organize and clean plus that cats intelligent 

Black: They could on the dark side sometime and the light. Thy're just mix emotions.

Blue: They be smart as Bill Nye the science guy and always have a plan.  they big brain.

Toadstripe is a smokey black tabby she-cat that is deputy of Windclan. Her personality is calm and sweet but could be sluggish at times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.7K 69
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
2K 76 8
Being in a Correctional Facility doesn't mean Veneer has to remain lonely. After recently being arrested for his crimes against the Trolls, Veneer an...
36K 1.1K 5
Hikaru and Kaoru always test the girls who confess to the them and they all fail... except one. ------------------------- The story will be written i...
50.9K 966 8
A girl form reality gets taken into the world of transformers.