Trent Alexander-Arnold Imagin...

By ellfc66

A collection of imagines centred around Trent Alexander-Arnold. Strong language throughout, and any necessary... More

#1 - You Work At Anfield
#2 - He Overworks Himself
#3 - He Likes Your Sister: Part 1
#4 - He Likes Your Sister: Part 2
#5 - Valentine's Day
#6 - You Hurt Yourself
#7 - Hayfever
#8 - He Feels Lonely In The Team
#9 - You Bake Together
#10 - You Lose A Family Member: Part 1
#11 - You Lose A Family Member: Part 2
#12 - Trent, Your Nose...
#13 - You Get Spiked: Part 1
#14 - You Get Spiked: Part 2
#15 - Winner
#16 - You're Both Nutters!
#18 - You Faint
#19 - You're Not Gonna Crash
#20 - You Make Me Really Happy
#21 - Cuddle Me...Please
#22 - Lemon And Honey Tea
#23 - Passing On
#24 - Robbo's Wedding
#25 - Dear Patience (songfic)
#26 - Break In
#27 - Hat Trick Hero
#28 - Under The Weather
#29 - April Fools
#30 - She Just...Doesn't Like Me
#31 - Sick
32 - Red Flags
#33 - A League Of Their Own
#34 - Texts: Part 1
#35 - Nothing
#36 - The Real Trent
#37 - Texts: Part 2
#38 - Slurred Words
#39 - Envy
#40 - We've Won The F*cking Lot
#41 - Daddy, I Can't Sleep
#42 - Adventures In Babysitting
#43 - Lover's Tiff
#44 - To (Y/N) And Trent
#45 - Can I Hold Your Hand?
#46 - Teach Me How To Play
#47 - Texts: Part 3
#48 - Braiding Hair
#49 - He's Missing Out
#50 - Hospital Wing
#51 - Secret Relationship
#52 - You Look Cute In Glasses (+ some updates)
#53 - Safe In His Arms
#54 - Birthday Boy
#55 - Never Felt So Low
#56 - Your Child Is Sick
#57 - A Rough Patch In Form
#58 - Halloween Party
#59 - I Do
#60 - I Do: Part 2
AUTHOR NOTE
#61 - Lucky Charm
#62 - Taking Chances (+ author note)
12 Days of Christmas Day 1: Decorating The Tree
12 Days of Christmas Day 2: Hot Chocolates And Candy Canes
12 Days of Christmas Day 3: Christmas Cards
12 Days of Christmas Day 4: A Christmas Fair
12 Days of Christmas Day 5: Last Minute Christmas Shopping
#63 - Kiss It Better
#64 - The Footballer And The Actress
#65 - Future Mrs Alexander-Arnold (+ author note)
#66 - Baby Fever (pregnancy series preface)
#67 - Pregnancy Series Part 1: Telling Him You're Pregnant (+ author note)
#68 - Pregnancy Series 2: First Ultrasound
#69 - Pregnancy Series 3: Morning Sickness
#70 - Pregnancy Series 4: Telling His Teammates
#71 - Pregnancy Series 5: Cravings
#72 - Pregnancy Series 6: Gender Reveal
#73 - Barbie and Star Lord (Halloween Special)
#74 - Pregnancy Series 7: First Kick
#75 - Flying Home For Christmas
#76 - New Year

#17 - You're On An Episode Of Wingmen

4.4K 30 0
By ellfc66

"Babe?" Trent said pensively.

The two of you were sat in the lounge, with Trent on a FaceTime with Robbo whilst you scrolled through Twitter.

"Yeah." You replied.

"Well...Robbo and I were just planning the episode of Wingmen we're filming tomorrow. And I just wondered if maybe...you'd be in it?" Trent asked you.

Your eyes lit up – you loved watching Wingmen, and the boys were currently filming a third season of the online show.

"Yeah, of course." You smiled.

"Really?" Trent smiled back.

"Yeah, I'd love to." You agreed.

"She said yes Robbo." Trent told his friend, a huge smile on his face. It was adorable how excited he was to have you on board.

"Great – do you think she'd be up for hosting a quiz?" Robbo questioned.

"Babe?" Trent called over to you.

"Yes I'll do a quiz." You giggled, moving closer to the laptop so you could join the boys' planning session and know what you had to do.

"Ah there she is!" Robbo exclaimed.

"So what am I doing tomorrow then?" You asked.

"Well, the producers had a quiz planned for tomorrow anyway so you can host that, and other than that I think we'll all be taking fan questions." Trent answered.

"Sounds good." You said.

"To start the episode, I'll pull up on the side of the road or something where you'll be standing and wind the window down, you ask what we're doing, I'll explain, and then you say you're joining us and get in the car." Trent said.

"And then we'll get onto the fan questions, and we'll end with the quiz. There'll be a forfeit too, but you can choose that (Y/N)." Robbo added.

"I get to pick the forfeit?" You smirked.

"Indeed you do." Robbo said.

"I already hate this." Trent chuckled.

"Right, it's getting late. I'll pick you up at about 11 tomorrow." Trent told Robbo.

"Brill, night mate." Robbo replied.

"Night." You and Trent responded.

Trent ended the call before the two of you headed up to bed for the night.

~

The next morning you and Trent drove round to Robbo's place to pick him up ready to film the episode of Wingmen. The car was hooked up with cameras ready to record, and there were cue cards in the back seat ready for your quiz...you'd thought up a good forfeit for the loser too. Trent and Robbo were hooked up with their earpieces before you got out the car and walked down the street a little bit. Trent drove the car up and came to a halt beside you, winding down the window.

"What's all this?" You asked.

"Wingmen series 3." Trent replied.

"You actually got renewed?" You teased.

"Don't push your luck!" Robbo exclaimed.

"Well, can I join?" You asked.

"Hmm, what do you think Robbo?" Trent questioned, a smirk on his face.

"Get in the car!" Robbo told you.

You smiled and climbed into the back of the car in the chair behind Trent.

"I can't wait to be a third wheel for this whole episode." Robbo joked.

"Please, if anyone's gonna be third wheeling it'll be me." You scoffed.

"That's probably true actually." Robbo chuckled. "Anyway, what are we doing today Trentski?"

"We're gonna be taking some questions from the fans...the best kinda questions." Trent replied.

"Good stuff." Robbo said.

"The first question is, what did it feel like to win the Carabao Cup?" Trent said.

"Very good feeling. It was an intense game...I didn't expect to have to go up and take a penalty..." Robbo answered.

"You took a good penalty to be fair." Trent cut in.

"You did too, and you had the balls to go up in the first five." Robbo said. "Then again I suppose a penalty is a free kick but closer to the goal, and you're obviously a great free kick taker."

"What was it like from a fan's point of view (Y/N)?" Trent asked you.

"Stressful...I could barely watch when you stepped up. It felt like it took you five years to get to the penalty spot." You responded. "Caoimhin was a proper hero that night."

"He was." Trent nodded.

"Next question Trentski." Robbo said.

"The next question's for you, it says since your penalty was so good, how come you weren't sooner in line to take one?" Trent asked.

"Listen, that's the first penalty I've taken in my life!" Robbo laughed. "We did some training on penalties leading up to the game but I'm not exactly the most prolific striker of the ball and the plan wasn't for me to have to step up. I didn't expect that pen to go as well as it did." He replied.

"You didn't know you had it in you?" Trent asked.

"No I did not." Robbo chuckled.

"I do have to say your fiancé was nervous for you." You said.

"I don't blame her." Robbo replied.

"The next question is, what's on your match day playlist?" Trent asked.

"Ooh, there's a bit of everything on mine. I like a lot of 80s music." Robbo responded.

"Yeah I'm into the 90s and 2000s stuff." Trent said. "What would be on yours (Y/N)?"

"A mix of some random stuff really, I don't really have any particular artists I like or any particular style – I just find songs I like." You answered.

"A mixed bag for you then." Robbo commented.

"Someone's asking who on the Liverpool team would you date if you weren't dating me (Y/N)." Trent told you.

"Ooh, great question!" Robbo cried.

"Think carefully about your answer here." Trent joked.

"I don't know really...maybe Joe Gomez." You shrugged.

"Joey G? Why?" Robbo asked.

"I dunno really. Just out of everyone who isn't Trent he's probably who I'd be drawn to the most." You explained.

"Fair enough." Trent said.

"Was that answer satisfactory?" You joked.

"That's a very big word." Robbo said.

"Yeah, it was satisfactory." Trent told you.

"What's the next question?" Robbo asked.

"The next question is, are we going to win the quadruple?" Trent questioned.

"I mean...it's on the cards isn't it." Robbo smirked.

"It is. All we can say is we'll do our best." Trent said.

"We can do it, we have one of the best teams in the world right now. The best fullbacks in the world are sat right in front of me." You smiled.

"Well of course you're gonna say we're the best fullbacks though, you're biased." Trent pointed out.

"Ah, he's blushing!" Robbo teased. "He's so whipped!"

"I'm not whipped!" Trent cried.

"You so are!" Robbo laughed.

"I'm moving on to the next question!" Trent exclaimed. "Who are you having in your five-a-side team from the current Liverpool squad?"

"Ooh, that's a tough one." Robbo said thoughtfully. "Right, I'll go Ali in goal, me and you at the back, Fab in the middle and Mo up front."

"That's a strong side. I'm gonna go very similar, same goalie, same back line, I think I'd say Thiago in the middle, and Mo up front...so basically the same actually."

"It's so tough though coz we have such a good squad right now." Robbo observed.

"We do." Trent agreed. "Who are you saying (Y/N)?"

"Tough. I'm saying Ali in goal, Virg at the back, you two in the middle and then Mo up front. That way you guys can get forwards and help defend." You replied.

"Y'know what, that's not a bad shout." Robbo said.

"Yeah but there's no actual midfielders in there." Trent pointed out.

"Yeah but you and I can do that. You run through the middle quite a lot anyway." Robbo argued.

"That is true to be fair, I have been doing that more this season." Trent said.

"I've noticed, I'll look up and you'll basically be playing striker...I need you to score by doing that actually." You told Trent.

"That would be iconic, like when Joel scored against Leeds the other week after basically running the length of the pitch." Robbo said.

"That was definitely iconic." You added.

"It was." Trent nodded.

"Now, I think it's time we did a quiz, don't you? And there'll be a forfeit for the loser." You told the boys. "The quiz will be about our season so far."

"I'm ready!" Robbo cried.

"Okay, question 1 – how many goals have we scored in the Premier League so far this season?" You asked.

"73." Trent said.

"71" Robbo answered.

"The answer is 71." You said.

"Get in!" Robbo cheered.

"Question 2, how many assists do you two have combined this season?" You asked.

"In all comps?" Robbo questioned.

"All comps." You confirmed.

"Ooh, that's actually a good question." Robbo said. Trent looked like he was considering his answer.

"If I've done my maths correctly then the answer's 28." He said.

"I'll say 27, just in case one of the ones you've counted didn't actually count." Robbo said.

"They all counted, the answer's 28. It's now 1-1." You told the guys. "And now for the final question, and this is the decider – the person who gets it closest wins. How many passes have we played in the Premier League so far this season?"

"I don't know! Who knows that!" Robbo exclaimed.

"I'm gonna say...17,000." Trent answered.

"I don't think it's that many, I'm saying 16,000." Robbo said.

"You're both so close. The answer is...16,712. So Trent just about takes it." You said.

"Yes!" Trent cheered.

"Oh god, and you've planned a forfeit as well!" Robbo remembered.

"I have indeed. Your forfeit is, you have to make a post saying that Trent's crossing is better than yours." You told Robbo. Trent burst out laughing.

"Get your phone out then!" He cried.

"Can I not do something different?" Robbo whined.

"Nope, that's the forfeit." You shrugged.

"For god's sake." Robbo muttered.

Robbo got typing on his phone and moments later he'd made a post on Twitter saying 'The time has come where I finally have to admit...Trent is a better crosser than me'

"That was painful." Robbo complained. Trent pulled the car over.

"Well, thank you for joining us today (Y/N)...and for coming up with an amazing forfeit." Trent smirked.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you were the one who had to do it." Robbo pouted.

"I didn't have to do it though did I?" Trent pointed out.

"I hate you...a lot." Robbo said.

"Love you too." Trent replied.

The boys decided that was a good line to end the episode on so turned the cameras off.

"So, did you have fun?" Trent asked you.

"Yeah, that was brilliant." You smiled. "Thanks for having me."

"It was our pleasure." Trent smiled.

"Should we all go and grab some food." You suggested.

"Yes please, I'm starving." Robbo agreed.

"Did I forgot to mention that the loser of the quiz also has to buy lunch?" You smirked.

"What! That's not fair!" Robbo cried.

"Sounds fair to me!" Trent chuckled, holding out his hand for you to high-five.

So the three of you drove into town to get some lunch...that Robbo would end up paying for!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this one - thanks for reading! Fingers crossed we actually get a third season of Wingmen at some point :D

I'll be back soon with the next one shot, probably on Saturday after I've seen the Reds in person - it's really not long to go now, and I'm so excited <3

El x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 3.3K 44
Perrie Edward's little sister has never been a fan of football although her sisters boyfriend plays for Liverpool. When Perrie drags her sister to on...
85.2K 2.8K 22
✿ trent alexander arnold x fem oc © pvqueta 2022
124K 1.3K 33
A summer in Europe with her best friend was meant to be relaxing and stress free. But it was anything but. Who knew that a night out in Liverpool and...
184K 4.2K 33
trent alexander - arnold .