Spideypool (one shots)

By myherokeith

Because who doesn't love spideypool, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and crazy merc with a mouth Deadpo... More

Color
Classmates
Married
Omegaverse
That ass doesn't lie
That ass doesn't lie pt 2
Virgin
Heat
Heat pt2
Wtf
Obsessed pt 2
Gender?
One bed
One bed pt2
Wrong number?
Wrong number pt2
Valentines day
Valentines day pt2
Roommates
Birthday
Honeymoon
Drunk
Drunk pt2
Fake date
Fake date pt2

Obsessed

11.6K 228 147
By myherokeith

This is a request, hope you like it.

It was a night Peter would never forget, he was out with Ned and Harry, they went to a club; Harry influenced the other two to go. Harry being the pretty boy he was, was flirting with women as soon as he walked inside the music blaring building.
Peter and Ned were awkward and didn't flirt with anyone, they found a table and sat down.
"When do you think he will remember we are here?" Ned asked.

"I give it 20 minutes, he'll come over with drinks and a girl, maybe two." Peter answered.

"I bet he'll remember as he's going out the door with a girl and text one of us that he's getting some."

"$20 bet."
They wait for the 20 minutes to see what would happen, and in that time Peter saw him; dancing under the strobe lights was a tall muscular man. He wore a tight shirt with a picture of Betty white on the front. His arms looked like they could rip the fabric in a second.
"Wow, he's hot."

"Who?" Ned cranes his neck to the dance floor.

"Tall guy, Betty white shirt."

"He looks bald." Ned said flatly.

"He looks sexy." Peter was almost drooling, and he wasn't even drunk.

"Go talk to him."

"No way, he's probably straight."

"Only one way to find out."
Before peter could deject Harry comes over with drinks and two girls.
Peter smiles and sticks his hand out towards Ned, he groans as he gives peter $20.
One of the girls sits next to Ned and introduced herself.
"Sorry buddy, I couldn't flirt with a guy for you." Harry said to Peter.

"It's okay, I'll find one."
He kept his eyes on the man dancing, he had some moves.
A few songs later he gets off the dance floor and goes to the bar. Peter also decided to go to the bar, he ordered a beer, he may not be able to get drunk, thanks to his powers, but he could still feel the affects of the liquid courage.
He watched the man at the end of the bar, each few seconds he would look away to not get caught.

The man chugs a beer and heads out the door, peter follows close behind. He realizes this is the back door to the alley, he kept a distance and waits before following outside.
Peter creeps out the door, looking around for the man.
Then he saw him, just a few feet away behind the dumpster he was changing his clothes, Peter blushed as he saw his mostly naked body and looks away.
When he takes another look he noticed what kind of outfit he was wearing.
"Holy crap." Peter watched Deadpool run down the alley and into a cab that was waiting.
"I know who deadpool is. Oh my god, Deadpool is hot."

Spider-Man was stalking the city for a certain person. Of course he stopped evildoers when he had the opportunity, but his eyes were on the lookout for one person in particular.

Gun shots could be heard two miles away, he swings in the direction with hope it's who he's after.
When Spider-Man got to the scene, bodies were laying on the ground and a red and black suited man was dancing around in victory.
"Deadpool."

"Oh shit, gotta run." Deadpool runs away from the hero before he got taken down and most likely sent to jail, since that's what the hero did instead of killing.
"Stop."

"No, you're gonna hurt me and send me to jail."

"No I won't, I just want to talk."

"Not gonna fall for it." He shoots blindly behind him as he continues to run, Spider-Man easily dodged the bullets but he lost sight of Deadpool.
"Dang it." He slumps back home, he had to come up with a plan if he wanted to catch Deadpool.

Peter Parker was boring compared to his hero ego, but he liked the comparison, he could really live both worlds of peace and drama, peace was usually the better one.
When he wasn't crime fighting, he was going to college to be an engineer at stark tower.
But what made both worlds collide was that he wanted Deadpool, and not to take him down, but to be with him.
It's been a few days and Peter couldn't stop thinking about him, his rock hard abs, his arms, the way his boxers bulged.

Peter had to stop the thoughts or else he would get a boner in advanced mathematics.
"How will I get him to notice me?" He asked himself.
Then it hit him, he'll act like a damsel in distress, if Deadpool didn't save him he would save himself no problem.

It took a week for the plan to actually happen though, he went back to the same club every night for a chance to see him, but he wasn't there every night.
Finally Friday night Peter walks in, and sees the man under the mask. Time for his plan to go into action. He sat at the bar ordered two shots and a beer. The man was on the dance floor, peter could see him from where he sat. He slumps in his seat, putting on an act of looking drunk.

"Another beer, please."

"You're too cute to be in a place like this." Says an older man as he sat next to peter.

"I'm waiting for someone." Peter rejects him quickly.

"I'll wait with you, if they don't show I could be your date for the evening."
Peter looks at him with wandering eyes and smiles softly then lays his head down for a second. The older man gets a drink and keeps to himself for a moment.
Soon the man peter was after comes to the bar, he sits up and drinks more of his beer.
"Wanna get out of here?" Peter asked the older man.

"I'll go anywhere with you babe."
Peter takes him out the back, he walks a few feet from the door before the older man pushed him against the wall and softly gropes his waist.
"You wanna have fun out here or at a hotel?" Asked the older man.

"Here is fine." Peter drunkly giggled.
He felt gross being touched by this 40 something year old, but if it meant being saved by Deadpool he would do anything.
The door creaks open and he comes out, just like last time he went behind the dumpster to change clothes, but he didn't notice peter with the older man.
He started to get rough with peter, grabbing his ass and biting his neck.
"Hey, that hurts."

"Oh come on, you like it."

"No, stop it. Get away from me." He raised his voice. Deadpool noticed this time.

"You said you wanted to have fun." The man continues to grab at him.

"Please stop, let me go." If Deadpool didn't intervene soon peter was going to knock the guy out himself.
The man sticks his hand down peters pants and he gasped with a shaking voice.
That's when the man was thrown across the alley, his body bounced off the building and flops to the ground.
"You're safe now, would you like me to call you a cab?"
Peter didn't answer, he pretended to pass out instead.
"Fuck all kinds of duck. I can't just leave him here." Deadpool signs as he picks Peter up and went to his apartment.

Peter found himself actually passing out on the way there and woke up an hour later on a couch.
"Where am I?" No one was around, Deadpool was out doing what he does best.
"I need to find him." He suits up and goes out the window.

It wasn't hard to find the merc, just follow the gun shots.
Once all the bad guys were down Spider-Man webs up Deadpool and hangs him upside down just for the fun of it.
"Oh come on, I stopped the bad guys."

"I know, and thank you. You're a good guy, you even help out people for free."

"I wouldn't say for free."

"Then what kind of payment were you expecting from the club?"

"Club? Oh did you see my heroics at the night club awhile ago?"

"Yes." He takes his mask off.

"Holy shit, you're the kid I mean guy that was being attacked, what?"

"It was an act to get your attention, I've been wanting to meet you since I saw you two weeks ago, it was a shock to me when I found out you were Deadpool."

"Wait you saw me without the suit?"

"Yeah."

"And you still wanted to meet me?"

"Yes, I think you're sexy." He reached for his mask, and rolls it down to reveal his lips. "Can I give my hero a kiss?"

"You weren't really in danger spidey."

"You still saved me." He pressed his lips to Deadpool's. It didn't last long as he pulled away quickly.
"Don't tease me spidey, let me go and I'll give you a real kiss."

"Take me out on a date first." He writes on a piece of paper and puts it in one of the pockets of Deadpool's tool belt.
"That stuff will break off in 10 minutes. Have a nice day."

"What? Wait."

"10 minutes, and then call me." He swings off towards home and Deadpool is left waiting for the webs to break.
"He's a spunky spider."

You won't be hanging for long, just wait for the good part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 27
peter parker wants to be normal on a school trip, but being spiderman makes everything a little more complicated especially when the guy who likes hi...
411K 10.6K 21
4.1K 224 33
Peter Parker, an ordinary high school student, has a secret. Peter is actually the Spiderman and ever since his Aunt May passed away he lives with TH...
6.8K 185 45
You read the title. Mostly cute fluff stories. Hope you enjoy!!