Road to Eden | ONC 2022

Autorstwa PeachyRabbit346

"What are those!?" The demon was looking at something behind her. She turned around but saw nothing. "I mean... Więcej

1 - Azazel
2 - Dark clouds ahead
3 - The Great Wave
4 - Mammon
5 - Mother
6 - Sasha
7 - The Exam
8 - Nepharios

About

15 4 1
Autorstwa PeachyRabbit346

Hello beautiful humans and otherworldly beings,

Thank you for opening this book.

This is a first draft, I will try my best to catch the mistakes I spot but any help (spelling and grammar particularly) is welcome :D

I hope you enjoy it and don't hesitate to share any constructive feedback, good or bad, on the characters, the storyline, the style, etc. in the comments. That's the only way for me to get better.

Please don't copy.

Have a nice day/evening/night/morning!

Text Copyright © Audrey M. 2022

The author's moral rights have been asserted. All rights reserved.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, religious institution and products is intended or should be inferred.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

827 181 25
*ONC 2024 entry* **Round Two Ambassador's Pick** **Shortlisted** She's an angel of love; an ill-fitting name, as she's no angel. She strives for a wo...
1.3K 194 55
"...and a little bird told me our king has been spending too much time in Purgatory, meeting with certain archangels." I was sure I didn't hear him c...
345K 15.2K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
50 7 7
"This is an Angel girl named Maisie Lark. She hasn't ever stepped foot into the 'real world'. Attempting to break the lock is useless and I have the...