𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒 π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•Šπ•₯οΏ½...

By angelicMichiko

Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara... More

Information on Fara
Chapter 1- Backstory
Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City
Chapter 3- The Probending match
Chapter 4- Executive Manager
Chapter 5- The Missing Earthbender
Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit
Chapter 7- The Spirit of CompetitionοΏΌ
Chapter 8- Double date
Chapter 9- And the winner is.....
Chapter 10- The Aftermatch
Chapter 11- When Extremes Meet
Chapter 13-Turning the Tides
Chapter 14- General Iroh
Chapter 15- Endgame
Chapter 16- The Glacier Spirits Festival
Chapter 17- Goodbye's
Chapter 18- The Southern Air Temple
Chapter 19- The Phone call
Chapter 20- Peacemaker
Chapter 21- Ash
Chapter 22- Confused Feelings
Chapter 23- The Big Finale
Chapter 24- False Accusations
Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 26- Darkness Falls
Chapter 27- Light in the Dark
Chapter 28- A Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 29- Rebirth
Chapter 30- The Earth Queen
Chapter 31- In Harms Way
Chapter 32- Zaofu
Chapter 33- Birthday Sex
Chapter 34- Old Wounds
Chapter 35- Girls Day
Chapter 36- The Terror Within
Chapter 37- The Stakeout
Chapter 38- Deserted
Chapter 39- Its too Late
Chapter 40- The Airbenders
Chapter 41- Venom of the Red Lotus
Chapter 42- Jinora's Ceremony
Chapter 43- A Visit to the Fire Nation
Chapter 44- Midnight Love
Chapter 45-Birthday Bash
Chapter 46- Engagement Party
Chapter 47- Bring Your FiancΓ©e to Work
Chapter 48- After All These Years
Chapter 49- The Coronation
Chapter 50- The Calling
Chapter 51- Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 52- The Battle of Zaofu
Chapter 53- Reunion
Chapter 54- Secrecy
Chapter 55- Kuvira's Gambit
Chapter 56- Day of The Colossus
Chapter 57- The Last Stand

Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar

5.1K 162 93
By angelicMichiko

The next day, I had knocked on Korra's bedroom door. "Kor, you up?"

Nothing. Mhm. That's weird, she's usually up before I am.

I slide her door open, revealing an empty room.

Maybe she's training. I look around the temple, searching for her for hours.

"Honey, why aren't you at the police headquarters with your father?" Mom asks.

"Are my friends being released?"

Mom places her hand on her mouth. "You haven't heard yet? Korra is missing."

The color in my face drains. "M-missing, what do you mean missing?"

"I'm not sure honey, your father went to find out at city hall, he said he would drop you off at the police headquarters before going."

"Well, he didn't wake me up!" I exclaim. "I've gotta go, love you."

I zoom out the temple and head to the police station, where I bump into Beifong.

"I'm sorry- Lin?"

Lin raises her eyebrow. "You okay, kid?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," I reply dusting myself off. "Where have you been? All of a sudden, there's a new Chief of police and everyone is getting arrested and Korra is missing and-"

Lin firmly grabs my shoulder. "Breathe. I'm going to get your friends out."

I shake my head. "You are?"

"Don't make me change my mind, follow after me," I did as Lin said as we successfully made it to the police station.

Lin metalbends the door off its hinges and tosses it. "Hope you got enough beauty rest. Come on, I'm busting you out."

I pop my head into the cell and smile at Asami, she rans over, embracing me in a tight hug. "Thanks. I owe you one." She says to Lin.

Next we head to the boys. "Asami!" Mako exclaim as he sees his girlfriend, she runs into his arms, as the couple passionately kiss.

Bolin gasps as his back was turned to everyone. "A little privacy, please?"

Mako grabs my wrist and pulls me in on the hug. "You're okay?"

"Of course, I'm okay." I smile up at him.

I then jump onto Bolin's back. "Hey bud- oh my spirits." I shriek falling off his back. "I am so-"

"F- Fara, what a surprise," Bolin blushes pulling up his pants.

I back away from him. "I- um-"

"That's not how I wanted for you to see my-"

"Oh my spirit!" I gasp even more.

"N-no, that's not what I meant-"

"Hate to break up your lovers' reunion," Lin interrupts. "But Korra's in trouble. Amon captured her."

"No," Mako breathes out. "She can't be gone."

"Come on, we have an Avatar to rescue." Lin says.

I slowly get off the floor with the help of Bolin. "It's fine, I don't need your help."

"I didn't know you'd be jumping on my back!" Bolin cries out.

"Well, I didn't know you would be peeing in a jail cell." I exclaim, running out the cell and after Asami and Mako who had ran out seconds ago.

"What was I supposed to do, hold it in forever?" Bolin yells after me.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

Soon, we were stepping into my father's office. "I have to go." He says on the phone about to hang up. "Call me back the minute you hear anything." He says stunned, looking around the room.

"Lin, what-what are, what are you, you should be in the hospital." He stutters. "And you three, you should be in prison!" He then points his finger at me. "And you should be at the temple with your mother and siblings!"

"I figured you could use our help finding Korra."

"Do you have any leads?" Mako immediately asks.

Everyone looks at Mako, shocked from his sudden outburst.

"I've been on the phone all morning," dad answers. "But nothing yet."

"We need Naga, she can track Korra!" Mako exclaims.

"I'm afraid her polar bear dog is missing as well."

"Then where do we start?" Bolin asks.

Asami lightly taps me. "What's up with him?"

"Oh, Bolin?" I wave my hand. "I accidentally walked in on him peeing and saw his-"

"No, no." Asami stops me before I could continue. "I meant Mako."

"I'm not sure," I shrug my shoulders. "I think he's worried about Korra."

"Yeah," Asami says scratching her arm.

Lin theorizes that in order to find Korra, we might have to search underground, to which Asami agrees, bitterly remembering her father's underground factory.

Bolin shares his idea that the equalists might be using tunnels to move underground, recalling how it sounded like the equalists drove through tunnels when he was abducted along with the triads.

As we locate the tunnel in the snowy streets of Republic City, Lin leads us through the dark passages using her seismic sense.

I bend down looking at the tracks in the snow. "Motorcycle tracks."

"Tenzin have I ever told you, Fara rode a motorcycle? She was amazing for her first time!" Bolin beams.

"You rode a motorcycle?!" Dad exclaims.

"No time to be scolding your kid," Lin hisses bending the tunnel gate open. "We've got an Avatar to find."

We walk deep into the tunnel, Mako makes a flame with his palm. "Let's try this way," he says as we are led to four small tunnels.

"And what if Korra's not down there?"

"Then we pick another tunnel until we find her." Mako snapped at Asami.

Bolin and I both turned our heads to each other. "Trouble in paradise, am I right?" Bolin jokes elbowing me.

"This isn't funny, Bolin."

"We'd never act like that, would we?" Bolin asks following after me.

"If we were dating? I wouldn't think so, why?"

Bolin raises his bushy eyebrow. "So, we are dating?"

"What? When? I didn't say that!"

"I mean, you did take a peek at my-"

"It was an accident!" I cry out.

"Can you two keep it down back there!" Mako yells at us.

"Jeez," I mutter.

Asami begins to slow down her pace as she is now walking with Bolin and I. "Hey, is Mako alright? He seems really worried about Korra."

"Yeah, we all are." Bolin answers.

"I know, but- he's your brother. Do you think he likes Korra as more than just a friend?"

Bolin and I begin to uncontrollably laugh. "What? No! That's just gossip. Where'd you hear that? Crazy talk is coming out of your mouth right now."

Asami stops us. "What do you guys know? Come on, spill it."

Was I about to lie to Asami? I mean, it's not lying if I don't say anything. Bolin can get himself in trouble.

"I mean, there was this one time during the tournament when Mako and Korra kissed, but-"

"They kissed?" Asami sadly asks.

"Believe me, I was upset too. But I'm over it, I've moved on with Fara."

"You what?"

"Fara, did you know about this?" Asami asks.

"That me and Bolin were dating? Trust me I didn't know either."

Asami looks into my eyes as I look into her hurt ones, I bow my head. "Yeah, I did. I'm sorry Asami, I really wanted to tell you, but I didn't think it was my place."

"Yeah," Bolin says intertwining his hand with mine. "I don't think it meant anything."

Asami sighs. "I doubt that."

A bright light came speeding down the tunnel. "Hide!" Lin says.

We all duck behind a pillar as two motorcycles approach.

One equalist flips a switch on his motorcycle dash that turns open a secret door in the opposite wall of the tunnel.

The two motorcycles race inside, and the door promptly closes. Lin makes a face and crosses the tunnel, as we follow behind her.

She runs her hand across the door and uses metalbending to trigger the opening mechanism and forces the door up.

We all rush in as the door closes behind us. We approach a large open space, where equalists are loading supplies onto tram carts on tracks that lead into various tunnels. An equalist with a clipboard is directing loading and traffic.

"That tram goes to the training camp." An equalists says. The tram disappears down a tunnel and he walks to another one that had just arrived. A female equalists climbs down.

"Everything was delivered to the prison, sir." She says as they both walk away.

Lin signals the group with her hand as we all run toward the tram and jump in. The tram starts to move down the tunnel.

As we come to a stop, Lin scans the place with her seismic sense, "my officers are inside."

"What about Korra?" Mako asks.

"I don't see her yet." Bolin and Asami wait outside as the rest of us enter the prison.

In the hallways, we are meet with some equalists. They throw their bolas at us, but I send a large gust of wind at them, throwing them into the wall.

Lin went searching for her officers as I stayed with my father and Mako. Mako went charging at one of the equalist, lifting him up and slamming him into the wall. "Avatar Korra, where are you keeping her?"

"We don't have the Avatar." The man rasps out. "And the equalists didn't attack city hall. Tarrlok's lying."

Lin comes back with her officers. "I scanned the entire prison. Korra's not here."

"Why would Tarrlok make up a story about getting attacked?" Mako questions.

My mind comes to realization when I look up at my dad. "Because he has Korra."

Dad looks down at me. "He fooled us all!"

The alarm of the prison begins to go off, forcing us all to make an escape.

Bolin and Asami are already waiting for us on the tram. "Let's go people!"

I jump into Bolin's arms from the top of the steps, he gently places me in the tram as we take off.

Bolin uses his earthbending to delay a rail cart of pursuing equalist chi blockers, "Try to chi block that fools!"

Lin spots the Lieutenant, chi blockers, and mecha tanks that hadarrive at the end of the tunnel.

"Hang on!" Lin says evading everyone by using a metal pipe as a ramp, piercing a hole in the roof with her earthbending and piercing another leading to the streets.

After our incident, we make our way to the city hall and meet up with the rest of the Council and Chief Saikhan. "Thank you all for meeting us on such short notice."

"Chief."

"Lin." Chief Saikhan responds.

Footsteps approach us as a hand touches my shoulder. "Have you news of Avatar Korra?"

I electrocute his hand with my own. "We do, you kidnapped her!"

Tarrlok hisses in pain. "I am shocked you would accuse me of such an evil act. I already explained. equalists attacked us and took her."

"But there were no chi blockers here last night." I emphasis. "Dad you should have brought me with you in the beginning, Tarrlok's a horrible liar." I look into his cold blue eyes. "I can see right through him."

"That is a ridiculous accusation!" Tarrlok says pointing his meaty finger at me. "You need to discipline her." He says to my father.

Mako runs in front of me. "Hey! Don't touch her."

"It's true! He took her!" A voice says from the top floor. "I was here when Avatar Korra arrived last night, but Councilman Tarrlok ordered me to leave. I was on my way out when I saw Tarrlok bring her down to the garage."

"That is nonsense!" Tarrlok angrily screams. "Everyone knows you're nothing but a squeaky voice liar."

"Why did you wait until now to fess up?" Lin asks, crossing her arms.

"I was terrified to tell because-because Tarrlok is a bloodbender! He bloodbent Avatar Korra!"

Everyone shockingly turns to Tarrlok.

I knew I felt some sort of weird aura around Tarrlok, I would always get this indescribable shock.

"Don't make this worse for yourself." Dad speaks. "Tell us where you have Korra."

Everyone gets in a defensive pose. I was the first to throw the punch since I was the closest to Tarrlok, but his eyes bulges out, causing my arm to stay stiff in the air.

He threw me across the room, but not before knocking me out cold.

I was woken by a slap to the face. I groan opening my eyes. "You really didn't have to do that!" I yell, rubbing my cheek.

"You wouldn't wake up." Lin shrugged. "I did the same to your father."

I roll my eyes. Everyone was beginning to wake up around the same time.

"I just had this awful dream that Korra was taken by this evil bloodbender. So weird." Bolin says.

"Bolin, that really happened." Asami answers for everyone. "He knocked us out."

"Are you serious? Where is he? Is he here right now?" Bolin panics.

"Tarrlok is long gone." The new chief says. "I'll alert the whole force."

I groan limping to the others. Damn my head was pounding really hard. "I've always thought bloodbending was a cool ability, but being bloodbended doesn't feel right, at all."

Mako grabs a hold of me as I was about to collapse.

"We've only been knocked out for a little while," Lin says. "Maybe we can still have a track of his tail."

"Fara, I think it's best, you go back to the temple, you don't look too swell."

"None of you look well," I defend myself.

"Promise to never get off Oogi, until we arrive home?"

"You got it,"

Dad grabs me and hangs me over his shoulders. I look down at Mako and mouth, "We are gonna find Korra, I know we will."

For hours, we have been searching for Korra, I was sleeping on the saddle of Oogi, when I felt a body lay next to me.

"Fara is that you?" A familiar voice groans.

"Korra?" I tiredly smile rolling on top of her.

Mako sat beside us. "You two, get some rest." He says as he strokes, both Korra and I's hair.

Oh, this man is trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 291 16
finally editing this bc i have writers block LOK FanFic Jinpa is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, best friend to Korra, and a master Airbender...
621K 15.7K 20
Iroh takes in the Ba Sing Se's army general's daughter after the death of her father. She replaces the child he has lost. She is raised in the Fire N...
4K 72 14
Earth Water Fire Air The four bending elements, Gya was an airbender. Tenzin's eldest daughter. She was Korra's child hood friend. When Korra come to...
2.5K 67 10
This is my first time writing a fanfic so please any flame is welcomed. I got this idea from @TheAutumFox so please check him out. Akira is the son o...