Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/15
II/16
II/17

II/14

1.9K 130 117
By Missnellywrites

The time rolled by quickly as Kacey picked up some of the trash on the garbage that the children left behind. She knew she didn't have to clean up but she wanted to so that's what she was doing. Ever since she got done with her conversation with Montana her mood has been sour. Montana did keep his word and stopped being an asshole to her. It wasn't much he could say since he didn't speak a word to her after that

While Kacey's mood had gone sour, Montana's had been sweet right after. As it got darker outside that's when most of the kids had to leave and it was just mostly their relatives still enjoying themselves. Montana danced with Joyce to a bunch of reggae songs while Alyssa stood back recording them. Athena kept egging Kacey to join in on the fun but she refused. Kapri and Kori were no where to be found outside where the party was held at.

Kaija, Major, Mia and Maia stayed out to play in the bouncy house. They were the only kids outside and still up late. Montana and Kacey let it slide just because it wasn't a school night for them due to an holiday.

"Do you need some help?" Kacey looked up and mentally rolled her eyes looking at Angelique. She quickly wiped her eyes and stood up straight with the black garbage bag in her hand. In all honesty she didn't know why the girl was still there. She just followed Montana around like a lost puppy. She barely saw him speak a sentence to her. She should've left right after he kissed Kacey in front of everyone but no daffy duck was still there.

"No." Kacey shook her head, she definitely didn't want help from her. "I'm fine."

"Okay." Angelique nodded and turned around. Kacey sighed and looked at the girl when she turned around continuing to talk to her. "In all seriousness. You look way too bomb to be cleaning up this mess. I would've told Montana and his friend to help you if anything."

Was she serious? Kacey could laugh in her face right now but she decided not to. This girl had some nerve to be talking to Kacey like she was the outcast.

"If I wanted them to help me I would've asked but like I said I am fine. Thanks though." Kacey nicely declined. Angelique nodded her head. She was just trying to make acquaintance with Kacey but she took the hint she obviously didn't want to be bothered by her. "Why would you come to a place knowing that you aren't familar with anybody? I know whatever you and Montana got going on hasn't been going on for long so why would you feel comfortable actually coming to his child's party?" Kacey happened to ask.

Angelique stood there kind of stuck by her question. She wasn't sure how to respond. "Well... he asked me and I didn't want to say no." She replied as she folded her arms across her chest. She honestly wanted Montana to show her off to his family to let them know he had a special someone in his life and that it was obviously something real if she was getting introduced to the family so soon.

"Pathetic." Kacey mumbled as she bent down to pick up a plate. Angelique caught what she said and made it known. "I'm just saying you know. You follow me on instagram for months, then you're seen out at my husband's show and now I'm seeing you here in my presence. It's pathetic Angelique."

It was obvious Montana was using this girl for his own motives. She was a young girl who got attention from a famous rapper with millions of course she took the bait. What could she really do for Montana other than have sex with him? Kacey knew Montana like the back of her hand. He used bitches and alcohol as a coping mechanism.

"...What does that mean though?" Angelique tilted her head to the side.

"Are you serious right now?" Kacey scoffed. "It means you're pathetic and if you can't see how then that's an internal issue sweetheart."

"If you're referring to the whole Instagram following situation I didn't even know you and Montana were a thing. Even if I did. I owe you nothing."

"No honey we weren't a thing. We were married." Kacey clarified scrunching her face up. "Do you not hear how dumb you sound?" Kacey shook her head looking at the airhead. "I had pictures of Montana on my page and he had pictures of me on his." Kacey explained to the Angelique from her perspective. "How wouldn't you know we're together?"

"Why does it matter though? I don't know you and you don't know me. From what I know you're the one who filed for divorce against him so why are you so bothered that I'm with him?"

Kacey's eyebrows knitted into slits. "Bothered? Let's make one thing clear. It's not the fact you're with Montana that bothers me. What bothers me is dense women like you. You go after a man who is still in the process of a divorce and really think you're gonna be an official couple." Kacey clarified. "If you were all for Montana you would know that's he's a drunk and only asked you to be here to get under my skin. Not to mention the fact he literally kissed me in front of everyone and still here you are."

Angelique twisted her lips to the side and tilted her head a little. "Mhm I don't know. Sounds very bothered to me."

"He barely waited for this relationship to be over before he decided to hop to the next bitch. Montana is obviously upset about our divorce. He's using you. If anything I'm just giving you advice home girl—but if the advice isn't helpful to you it is obvious you don't care because you're only using him for his money."

"Like you did." Angelique raised an eyebrow as Kacey turned her lip up at her. "Your mother can't hold her liquor obviously." It was true. While Angelique was sitting outside with Athena when Montana left she got to talking about how she was the biggest pimp because she got her daughter in good with a rapper because he agreed to marry Kacey. Derrick made sure to stop her from saying anything too serious because he didn't know if it was true or not and didn't want her spilling out everyone's business. "She basically said she pimped her own daughter out."

Kacey rolled her eyes ignoring Angelique deciding not to even reply on her comment. Angelique smirked a little getting the confirmation that what Athena said was true. She walked away leaving Kacey to finish picking up the trash.

Kacey stood there and looked up at the sky. She knew for a fact Athena said some shit like that. Athena didn't talk like that now but she did before and especially whenever she drank a little too much. Kacey didn't know if she should be mad at her mother for telling their business not only out loud but to one of Montana's hoes.

Kacey mentally rolled her eyes when she heard footsteps behind her. All she wanted was to be left alone. She didn't bother to turn around to see who it was until the person said, "I'm bout to head out. Where lil mama at?"

"Inside with my mother. She's sleeping though." Kacey replied dryly.

"I ain't ask all that." He paused. "Maia wanted to spend the night since everybody was staying with you. That's alright?" He questioned. Maia didn't want to leave so soon since Major, Mia and Kaija were staying over with Kacey so she wanted to hang with her siblings and cousin.

Of course it was alright. No matter what Maia was still her daughter and her children's sister. She would never deny her the chance to bond with her relatives. "It's alright with me, Montana."

"Cool cool." He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I seen you and Angelique talking."

She stood up straight with her hand on her hip. "Yeah...so?"

"You ain't gotta get an attitude. I was just saying."

"You literally have some nerve telling me I don't gotta get a attitude. I have every reason to have a attitude. And sometimes you need to just stop saying anything because you've said enough already." She rolled her eyes. "May I get back to cleaning up by myself?"

Montana threw her hands up. "Yes you may new found independent woman." He said and Kacey looked at him since he obviously was trying to be funny.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I thought you was tryna get back to cleaning boss lady. I ain't gone hold out anymore of your time." He said, getting ready to walk off.

"Fuck you."

"Shit I mean we can." Montana stopped in his tracks to look at Kacey. "Your car or mine?"

Kacey didn't bother to respond as Montana walked off chuckling. She would never in her lifetime fuck him again. Once he got drunk he was one way then once he was sober he wanted to act like everything was normal when it wasn't. She was honestly becoming sick of Montana.

*****

Kacey walked into her shop and greeted a few customers and staff out front. It had been a a couple weeks since Kaija's birthday party, a month and a half to be exact. She and Montana's co-parenting had been fine so far and in a few more weeks they would officially be divorced. The only thing left they had to talk about was the split days between the kids.

Maia might've also been a problem too. Kacey wasn't her mom and they would probably have different schedules. Montana only got Maia mostly on the weekends so hopefully Major and Kaija were able to see their big sister.

She approached Cassandra at the counter giving her a hug. "Good afternoon." She said to Cassandra who had ended her previous phone call. Kacey placed lunch she bought for Cassandra and herself onto the counter.

"Hey." Cassandra looked at her before punching in some numbers into the register. Kacey looked up connecting her eyes with Dakota who was talking to a customer.

"How's she holding up?" Kacey asked taking her eyes off of Dakota back to Cassandra. Dakota had been working there for a good minute now and she had no complaints about her so far.

She barely spoke to Dakota unless she was asking her questions about the shop or unless she was handing her a paycheck. Dakota knew her place and that's all Kacey needed for Dakota to know.

"She's pretty acquainted with everything by now. She's been out your way so I think everything's good for us." Cassandra answered. A smile appeared on her face as she looked at Kacey. "There's a surprise for you in the back. Go look."

Kacey looked at Cassandra suspiciously wondering why she was smiling. She walked to the back where her new and improved office was and was hit with a bunch of flowers of every kind. She rolled her eyes and turned to look at Cassandra.

Cassandra walked over to the flowers looking at them. Her mouth gaped opened when Kacey threw one of the flowers in the garbage. She already knew who they were from and didn't want anything from him. Kacey continued to throw a couple more of the flowers out into the garbage before Cassandra walked over grabbing her arm.

"Uh what the hell are you doing?"

"Throwing them away? What else." Cassandra let go of Kacey's arm as she walked over to the next flower to throw it away.

If she planned on throwing all the flowers away it most definitely wasn't going to work. The garbage can was not full enough to fit all ten bouquet of flowers into it.

"Do you know how expensive those are Kacey?"

"So?" Kacey shrugged. "What doesn't kill him makes him stronger."

Cassandra asked. "Why are you throwing them away?"

"They're from Montana." Kacey stopped to look at Cassandra with a look that said why are you acting clueless. "I don't want anything from him, Cassie."

Cassandra laughed a little covering her mouth. Kacey looked at her strangely. "Oh my lord Kacey those are not from Montana. You're losing your mind."

Kacey's heart dropped at the sound of that. They weren't? So who sent them?

"What do you mean they're not from Montana?" She questioned. "How do you know?"

"Because they're not. Read the note on the table."  Of course Cassandra was being nosy and read the letter. She could've been checking if the flowers were for herself but she knew nobody was checking for her at the moment.

Kacey chuckled herself a little slapping her forehead. How could she have forgotten to read the note. She picked up the note on the table reading it. "I didn't know what kind of flowers you got so I got them all. This is my gesture of asking you out on a date with me." Kacey read the rest of the note with his number attached. Her heart kind of warmed reading the note from Michael. She was so caught up on thinking it was Montana that she hadn't read the note.

"They're from the guy I met at the club, Michael." She put the note on the table finally acknowledging the flowers.

"Okay." Cassandra snapped her fingers in the air. "Someone has a crush. What you gonna tell him?"

"I'm not gonna say anything."

"What?! Why not?" Cassandra asked with wide eyes. Why would Kacey pass up on a free dinner. She knew her and Montana were in the middle of a divorce but one dinner with a guy wouldn't hurt.

"Because I'm not interested." Kacey shrugged her shoulders. "My mom already thinks I'm boy crazy and I think I just need to focus on myself, my businesses and my little children."

"You know one date wouldn't hurt. You could always be friends with him."

"Just friends with a man?" Kacey twisted her lips to the side. "Yeah no." That was a straight negative. She knew if she went on a date with him he wouldn't be cool with being just friends. He obviously was interested in her beyond a friendship. She just got out a relationship and didn't need to be jumping in another one.

Cassandra rolled her eyes. "We'll at least call the man and tell him thank you for the followers."

"I will." Kacey picked up one of the bouquet of flowers, smelling it. They smelled fresh. She looked up and seen Cassandra staring at her. "You mean now?" Cassandra nodded her head and Kacey sighed. Although she said she would call him she knew she would end up forgetting so it was now or never.

She picked up the card typing the number into her phone. She put the phone to her ear as it rang out.  On the fourth ring she heard a click and a few seconds later a voice followed.

"...Hello."

Kacey cleared her throat and took a deep breath. "Hey this is Kacey. From the club?"

He chuckled and said, "Yeah I know who this is. I take it you got my flowers."

"Yes I did and they're beautiful. I really appreciate them."

"It was nothing. I'm glad you like them."

It was no point in small talking with him so Kacey cut to the point. "I also got your note. You seem like a great guy and I would've loved to go on a date with you-"

"But." He cut her off.

"But...I just have a lot on my plate at the moment. I'm going through a divorce..." She added, being honest with him. "And I just don't think going on a date so soon is a good idea for me. My first priority is putting myself first." Aside from her kids. "I'm not saying no. I'm just saying this isn't a good time. I hope you can understand."

"No no it's cool I dig it. I appreciate the fact you called me instead of leaving me hanging." She nodded her head as if he could see her.

"Of course."

"I just want you to know my offer will still stand whenever you're ready, Kacey."

"Noted." She smiled.

"Take care."

After she responded the line went dead. She smiled a little seeing as the call actually went well. She'd dealt with boys in the past who were upset because she turned them down and was also surprised with Michaels respond.

Kacey took the flowers out the garbage and Cassandra helped her. Kacey straighten out the flowers on the table looking at them.

"You still have feelings for him..."

"For who?" Kacey turned around leaning on the table.

"Montana."

Kacey chuckled shaking her head. "I don't."

"So why were you so sure the flowers were from him? Why would he be sending you flowers?"

"Because that's what he does. It's his thing." She lied. Montana never in his life had sent her flowers of a way of apologizing or trying to get back in her good grace but he was the only man she could think of that could've sent her flowers. "And just because I thought it was him doesn't mean I still have feelings for him. We're over." She opposed leaving it at that.

"Do you still love him?"

"Of course I still love him." Kacey paused before Cassandra could go into another question. "That's the thing I only love him. I'm not in love with him or anything of the sort. I'll always love him because at the end of the day he made me a mother."

"Mhm." Cassandra pursed her lips. "Well I think it's good that you've decided to move on for your sake. Montana is a nice guy an all but loving a man through all his bullshit is one thing but not after he hits you." Cassandra spoke up as Kacey's head snapped to look at her friend.

"What are you talking about?"

Cassandra tilted her head to the side. "I'm not dumb Kacey. The day you came into the shop with that bullshit ass excuse about something hitting you in the face right when those pictures hit the blogs. I only didn't say anything because you obviously didn't want to talk about it and wasn't gonna tell me the truth."

"It was once." Kacey revealed with a heavy sigh. "He's never hit me before that and he hasn't since our whole blow up. Don't tell anyone."

"I would never." Cassandra crossed her heart. She thought back to the party and snicked. "You know his family is something else. His grandmother was upset with her husband because he kept checking out that girl Montana brought with him."

Kacey rolled her eyes at the thought of Angelique. Cassandra caught it but didn't say anything.

"Speaking of do you know my mom told that bitch a whole bunch of shit about me and Montana's relationship?" Kacey said not going too much into detail. She knew told Cassandra about her and Montana's marriage being arranged in the first place. "I could really kill her loose lips ass."

Cassandra snickered a little. Athena was definitely something else but telling a stranger about your daughter's personal life was kind of fucked up. "What'd she tell her?"

"She didn't really go into detail just mad because I said she was using Montana like he's using her and then she brought up the fact I was only with Montana for the same thing. Like sweetheart if that was the case I would've never pushed out two babies for him just to trap him for goddamn money. I'm not one of those bitches who pin kids on niggas because I know I'll be set for life. Ew."

"We'll damn."

"Especially like that weirdo. The stripper. She knew damn well that baby was not his. Montana has some strong ass genes and there was not a lick of Montana in that child."

"That's embarrassing for her. All that commotion and she knew he wasn't the pappy." Cassandra responded.

"Good thing all that drama in my life is over. I'm on to bigger and better things." Kacey trailed off and looked at Cassandra. "Lemme go get the food before it gets cold. It's your lunch break right?"

Cassandra looked at the Apple Watch on her wrist checking the time. "Now it is."

"Good." Kacey smirked. "You know you've never brung up anything about dating anyone to me like ever."

"My dating life is non-existent."

"That's why you're always so busy in mine." Kacey chuckled squinting her eyes. She didn't mind though. Cassandra was her friend and knew anything she decided to tell Cassandra she would never hear it from someone else because Cassandra was actually a real friend to her.

She was surprised her friendship with Cassandra had lasted so long because usually bitches were grimy and only trying to hang out with Kacey because of her husband, but that was never the case with Cassandra. She knew questioned Montana's whereabouts and she never caught her looking at him in any lustful way.

Tiara was her only true friend. She could always count on Kori too but Cassandra was there before Kori and she was a great friend. Nothing compared to Tiara but she still loved Cassandra nonetheless.

Cassandra stuck her middle middle finger up at Kacey playfully rolling her eyes.

"That's good though. Now we can sign you up for some of those dating apps." Kacey threw her arm over Cassandra's shoulder. "How's blackpeoplemeet.com?" She asked as they walked out of her office.

*****

Montana gripped Wren's waist as she rode him on her living room couch. She had her arms wrapped around his shoulder with her breast pressed against his chest as she bounced on top of his dick. Her living room was a mess from their clothes being scattered everywhere along with the equipment they used for his earlier session.

"Fuck." Montana groaned as her hips grind against him unendingly. He held onto the back of her neck as he began thrusting his hips from underneath her.

Never in a million years would he have thought he would've been given a chance to sleep with Wren, but the chance was surprisingly given. One day on his free time he came over to her house to get her to meditate with him. He couldn't do it by himself so he wanted her help. All though she did accept his apology she didn't care to be aquatinted with him. Not taking no for an answer Montana stayed outside her door all day playing loud music in an attempt for her to let him in.

Not wanting to get any complaints she let him in. Of course she couldn't call the cops on him. He was a black man which was an automatic no.

Montana was surprised when Wren was the one who initiated sex between the two even though that's not what he had went over there for or even expected to happen, but it did.

"You feel me?" He asked her, leaning his head back to look at her sex faces. He watched as her cream coated his dick. Wren ignored him as she moaned lowly in his ear. "You heard me?"

"Shut up." She mumbled, biting down on her bottom lip. Montana sent a hard smack to her ass before gripping it in his large hand.

"You shut up." He grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulling her head back. "Answer me." Hugging her body to his, his strokes were deep and circular. He quickened his pace, feeling her clench around him.

"Yess I feel it!" She panted as he kissed her jaw. Him talking dirty always turned her on she felt herself becoming wetter. "You're gonna make me cum." She whimpered.

"So cum. Be a good girl. Cum on my dick, Wren."

Montana smirked to himself while Wren began bouncing faster. She could feel her orgasm ripping through her body at any second. To keep from moaning so loud since she didn't want the neighbors to hear her she leaned down sucking on Montana's neck, his sensitive spot. Wren's body shook as she continued to slide up and down on his dick—slowly.

He gripped a handful of her ass moving her up and down while still thrusting into her. She continued to suck on his neck leaving marks while clenching around him, causing him to groan and throw his head back.

She could feel him pulsate inside her and knew he was at his peak.

"I missed you inside of me. I feel you." She talked him through his orgasm. She bounced harder as their skin clapped together. He gripped her hips tightly while grunting and released into the condom. He smiled to himself and kissed Wren's shoulder while she tried to catch her breath.

Montana stood up holding onto Wren and placed her on the couch. He looked at her and chuckled at how red her face was. Every time they had sex her face was flushed from embarrassment.

He walked to the bathroom grabbing the wipes and cleaned himself up. He walked back out with the wipes handing them to her along with her towel. She always took a shower after they had sex.

Once Montana was dressed, Wren was still in the living room in the same spot. She just had her towel wrapped around her. He walked over to her and leaned in to kiss her but she turned her head and he was met with her cheek instead.

Wren turned her head looking at him with a mug on her face. "My fault." He threw his hands up in defense. "I forgot." Wren wasn't into the kissing thing specifically the lips. She felt kissing was more for people in relationships and that wasn't their case.

"I guess you always have amnesia this time around. Same time tomorrow?" She inquired looking at him.

He nodded. "Yeah but p.m. time though."

"P.m. time?" She raised a eyebrow. "I hope you don't think you're gonna spend the night."She hoped that wasn't what we thought was going to happen because the chances were thin.

"Damn all this dick I'm dropping off in you and a nigga can't even spend the time. Copy my nigga." He mugged her, mushing her head.

Due to her legs hurting she couldn't even jump up the way she wanted to to get her hit back.

"I'm not talking about sex. I meant your session."

"Yeah it's a session alright. Come lock the door." He motioned towards the door walking to it. She stood up, tightening the towel around her body. He opened the door and she stood by waiting for him to walk out. He didn't even get a chance to say anything since the door slammed shut in his face.

"Mean ass." He grumbled walking towards his car.

Once he got in the car an incoming call from his phone caught his attention. He answered it from his Bluetooth. He pulled out of Wren's driveway waiting for the person to speak. He was too caught up in looking if there were any cars coming from his rear view that he didn't even hear when Kapri said, "Alyssa's going into labor!"

Montana stopped at the light and looked at his phone. "Huh?"

"Nigga Alyssa's water broke! Meet us at the hospital, now."

The phone hung up and Montana made a U-turn heading towards the hospital. He was excited now to know his nephew was almost here. Major was gonna have somebody to play with and hang with once he got a little older.

He made it there in less than hour and made his way to her room. He wasn't even sure why he decided to come as soon as her water broke because she wouldn't be ready to give birth until a couple hours later. He had to wait a good amount of time until she was dilated to give birth.

He walked in the room and seen Kacey sitting down talking to a distraught Alyssa. Her contractions were coming every three minutes and it hurt too bad. She forgot how bad it was once it was almost time to give birth to a baby.

"Wassup sis." Montana made his presence known as he dapped up Kapri. "How you feeling?"

"How I'm feeling?" Alyssa chuckled bitterly. "Not good at all nigga. How you think I'm feeling." She rolled her eyes, rubbing over her swollen stomach.

Montana looked behind him twice before looking back at Alyssa, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I don't know who the fuck you talkin to but they gone let you slide since its them hormones that got you acting like that."

His eyes shifted onto Kacey who hadn't even looked up at him. She was busy pretending to look at something on her phone. Montana looked over the sweatsuit outfit she had on that hugged her curves. She was thick in all the right places. She definitely didn't look like a woman who gave birth to any children.

"Waddup Kehlani." Montana greeted first to his soon to be ex-wife. Kacey looked up from her phone with a straight face.

"Oh...hey Montana." She replied dryly, continuing to look at whatever was on her IPhone.

"Yeen gotta act like that you know?" Montana smirked finding her attitude funny. He ain't do shit to her so he ain't know why she acting the way she was. He was wondering where his kids was since she had them but he ain't bother to say anything knowing they most likely were with their grandmother.

"I'm not acting like anything." She frowned, looking at him. "I said hello, correct?" She said before looking back at her phone letting him know she was done with the conversation. "I'm going to get something from the vending machine. I'll be back." Kacey got up leaving the room.

"What the fuck she doing here anyway?" Montana directed that question to Alyssa. "I'm your kin and you call up Kacey before me?"

"It's not that serious." Alyssa groaned feeling another contraction coming on. She couldn't wait until she could finally deliver her baby boy. She was so excited to meet him. She was really about to be a mother of two.

Montana sucked his teeth. "Man whatever. Where my Mia at?"

"They went to get something from the vending-"

"Don't eat all of them at once." Joyce said to Mia as they walked back into the room. Mia nodded her head as she looked up seeing a familiar face in the room. She called out Montana's name running over to her uncle.

"Look at you." Montana pinched Mia's cheek. "You getting big man. You been eating them vegetables?"

"Yes." Mia nodded her head holding her imaginary muscles up. "I've been eating them so I can be big and strong like mommy and carry a whole baby inside my stomach." Mia made gestures with her hand spreading them out the size of Alyssa's stomach.

"What!" They all said in unison looking at Mia as if she crazy. She was only five and had a crazy imagination. She didn't know how the whole pregnancy thing worked but that wasn't something they were expecting her to say.

"No Mia. You wanna eat them so you can be smart. Okay?" Alyssa corrected her daughter and couldn't help but laugh at what she said.

"That too."

"You something else." Montana laughed placing Mia on her feet. You had to love these kids. They were something else and never missed the opportunity to say some wild shit.

Montana took a seat next to Joyce messing with her. He wondered where his grandfather was at but she didn't bother to ask. Thinking of his grandfather he wondered where his dad was at too. He hasn't spoken to him in a long minute and it's been a while since he went over to check on him.

Montana glanced up at Alyssa and back to Mia and Kapri when he heard Mia say, "Daddy GG said not to eat a lot of candy because your gonna get sick." Mia held out the pack of skittles to Kapri since he asked for one.

"Mia!" Alyssa shouted exhaustively. "Do not call him that." She couldn't count how many times she had told Mia to stop calling Kapri her daddy. He didn't mind because he was used to her saying it. He was around more than her own dad so she got comfortable with the thought of him being her father.

"It's cool." Kapri held his hand out to let Alyssa know to calm down. "She a kid. She don't know better—thank you." He took the skittles bag from Mia spilling some into his hand.

"It's not cool. You're not her father."

"Speaking of her father." Joyce spoke up looking at her granddaughter. "Where is the bastard?" She cussed, forgetting Mia was in the room and it was her father they were talking about.

"I'm not talking about him in front of her right now."

"Why not? He's left you to do all the work and you're not even getting child support from this man. You need to go find his pathetic ass." She wasn't all for Mia calling Kapri her dad but the little girl had no choice but to since Kapri was always around her as if he was her actual dad.

"Do you think I really want to hear this shit right now!?" Alyssa groaned feeling a contraction coming. "Get out! Just get the fuck out!" She yelled before taking a deep breath. Montana shook his head taking that as his cue to leave. He was just gonna wait until he got the call that his nephew was here. Joyce took Mia with her out the room since Alyssa was doing too much cussing.

Kapri walked over to Alyssa. "You want me to leave too?" He asked looking down at Alyssa who didn't say anything. She held her hand out and he smirked a little grabbing her hand. He took that as a yes and pulled a chair up and sat down next to her.

"A few more hours..." Alyssa smiled, laying on her side, looking at Kapri.

"You ready to be a boy mom?" He asked, kissing her hand. Alyssa could feel her heart trembling from his gesture.

"Oh I'm more than ready. I should be asking you if you're ready first time daddy." She teased as Kapri cheesed at the thought of being a dad.

"I think so. I just can't wait to meet him. He been baking too damn long."

"Exactly that's why he better come out looking like his mama or they're gonna have to put him back in to bake some more."

"Damn cuz." He laughed a little. "You already hating on my lil mans and he ain't even here." That made Alyssa laugh but she calmed herself down not wanting another contraction to come on so soon. "You aight?"

If it was anyone else asking her that she would've been pissed but because it was Kapri she said, "I'm okay for now. Can you do me a favor?"

"You want me to get you a popsicle?" Alyssa gasped not expecting him to say that. "Your brother told me that's all you asked for with Mia."

She playfully rolled her eyes. "He's so annoying but yes I would like a popsicle."

Kapri stood up tapping his pockets to make sure he had his wallet on him. He let Alyssa know he'd be back before leaving the room. On his way out he ran into Kacey who appeared with some flowers in her hand. He walked up to her pointing at the flowers.

"Wassup with the flowers?"

"They're for you—well for Alyssa." Kacey held the flowers up to her chest to look at him. "Kori wanted to get her something." Kacey shrugged her shoulders. She didn't know why Kori was kissing Alyssa's ass with these flowers but it was her sister's choice.

"Kori got her those?" He raised and eyebrow crossing his hands across his chest. "Why?"

"Why are you asking me? That's your girlfriend right? And that's your child's mother? She's trying to be nice I guess." Kacey noticed the look on Kapri's face and tilted her head. "What's wrong? You don't like that she got her flowers, huh?"

Kapri snapped out his thoughts licking his lips. "Nah it's cool. It's just Kori being Kori. You know how your sister is. She got a big heart."

Kacey frowned a little noticing the strange look on Kapri's face. It bothered her for some reason.

"Do you love my sister?" She questioned, searching his face for any kind of expression.

Kapri squinted. "Love is a strong word." He answered before pausing. "I got mad love for her."

Kacey almost chuckled at the fact he added in 'mad' like it would make his answer sound better. It was kind of understandable for Kacey because they've only been together for quite a few months. Sometimes it took others longer to actually realize they were in love with someone but for him to not even say he loved Kori spoke some value to Kacey.

"Okay so you're not in love with her and you don't love her but you got mad love for her?" She reiterated his same words. You had love for someone who you've always been friends with and could count on. You had love for an ex but he mad love for his girlfriend and still couldn't tell her he loved her? "You told tweety you loved her after three months." She could remember that conversation with Tiara like as if it happened the day before.

Kacey frowned unfolding his arms. "What that mean though? Tiara and Kori are two different people."

"Yeah exactly." Kacey agreed with him. "You've always went for the rowdy and loud type of girls and Kori is the complete opposite. That's what you wanted the complete opposite but it isn't the same for you as it was when you were with someone like Tweety—"

"What's the point of this conversation right now, Kacey? Where are you going with this?"

Kacey gave him a tight lip smile. "You're right. There's no point—Just don't let Kori end up with a broken heart because she's invested way more time into you than you've invested in her." And with that Kacey walked away to find Alyssa's room number.

*****

Kacey sat inside the waiting room on the phone with a distressed Kori. She couldn't even remember how long she had been at the hospital. Alyssa would be giving birth at any minute and Kacey wanted to respect Alyssa's wishes of wanting only Kapri and her grandmother in the room. It was alright with Kacey anyway because she couldn't bare with all the noise that came from giving birth.

Montana was outside smoking a blunt and he had been out there for quite some time so Kacey knew he wasn't coming back inside until the baby officially arrived. She wasn't complaining though.

"All I'm saying is he wasn't exactly happy to know you got her something." Kacey told her sister on the phone as she sat down with her legs crossed. Of course she was going to tell Kori about her weird interaction with Kapri.

"How do you know he wasn't happy? Because of his expression?" Kori spoke through the phone into Kacey's ear. Kacey was telling her about Kapri and how he gave off the impression he didn't like that Kori got it for Alyssa. Kori wasn't trying to hear that. "You could never tell if he's happy or not."

"Says who, Kori?" She knew Kapri way before Kori and he was always goofy and smiling. Even after Tiara's death when she knew for a fact he was hurting he still smiled and acted himself. Kacey paused and said. "Actually can we talk about how he said he didn't love you and he only has love for you as of right now?" Before Kori could say anything to her previous statement.

"Okay?" Attitude laced in her voice. "He's told me that many times too. Who am I to force him to say something he doesn't really mean. Not everyone is gonna love someone in a short amount of time."

"You've been together for almost a year and that's a short amount of time?" Kacey scrunched up her face as if Kori could see. "It wouldn't take a man that long to know if he loves a woman or not. He ain't gotta be in love with you now but the nigga don't even love you. That's crazy—do you love him?" That was stupid to ask since she knew she did. Head over heels.

"Uh huh."

Kacey sighed expecting that answer. She wasn't even trying to tell Kori how to handle her relationship. She just didn't want her sister to let a man string her along in a relationship for years and not even get a ring. Just because Kori didn't catch him cheating or didn't have any suspicious she would most definitely stay just because she loved him. Kori thought only something as serious as a man cheating could break a relationship but there were many other reasons.

"I think he's just scared to tell me it." Kori commented interrupting Kacey's thoughts. "He got me a promise ring that should say something, right?"

"It should. What do you think it means for y'all."

"I think it means that he's committed to our relationship... but I really don't know anymore." Kori sighed through the phone. "He broke up with me a month ago well he said he wanted a break and that's what we've been doing.

"And you're just now telling me this." Kacey rolled her eyes.

"I was so confused at first and then he said it was because I was going to be annoying that he wasn't attentive to me because he's bonding with his new born baby. Way to make me sound like a good person. But then the night of Kaija's party...we had sex." She whispered, discomforted.

"Did you really think having sex would change his mind!" Kacey's went through that phase plenty of times and still got the same outcome. She thought Kori would've made smarter choices in her relationship since they were so different.

"Who said I had sex with him to change his mind? I'm fine with our break because like he said it's a break and we'll eventually get back together."

"Or maybe he just told you that because he was scared of hurting your feelings and it was the nicest way of him saying he was breaking up with you."

Kacey's harsh words did nothing to soothe the unsure feeling Kori had about her relationship with Kapri. "I'm literally about to hang the phone up in five fucking seconds. You're no help at all and about to aggravate me which will end up with me balling my eyes out."

Kacey couldn't help but scoff and quickly ended up chuckling. "I'm aggravating you because I'm telling you the truth? If anything I am trying to help you. But of course you think I'm out to sabatage you. But no it's fine. Don't listen to the bitch who's been in a four year relationship."

She was right. Kori was only getting upset because she felt there could be some truth to what she was saying. Kori wasn't new to the relationship scene but she always became gullible whenever she got in one. She was looking for Kacey to sweet talk to her and tell her that Kapri loved her and just had a hard time expressing that, but she spoke the total opposite. "I'm sorry. You're right. I'm just scared."

"Of what?"

"That he'll leave me for her..."

"Alyssa?" Kacey asked, assuming the only person she could think of in the middle of Kori and Kapri's relationship.

"Yeah." She sighed.

"Well don't be--Kapri found out he was having a baby and still found his way to you because he wanted to be with you. You had said your good riddance and he could've went to be with her and the baby but he didn't. Maybe he's just under a lot of stress about something." Kacey tried to reassure her sister. She didn't know the reasons for Kapri's behavior lately but she prayed he got his act together.

The only thing Kacey was questioning is why the sudden change in Kapri's choice of taking a break to be with his son when he found his way to Kori's to get her back when he himself knew he had a baby on the way and the responsibilities that came with being a parent?

"Kacey! The baby is here!"

Kacey looked up from hearing her name and looked at Joyce. She stood up and told Kori she'd call her back before hanging up. She smiled walking with Joyce back to Alyssa's room. Kacey gasped when she saw Kapri standing up with the new born baby in his hands. Alyssa was fast asleep on her side. She was exhausted from giving birth and once she got done holding her baby and giving him kisses she knocked out.

Kacey walked up to Kapri looking at the baby. The baby had the cutest big eyes she had ever seen. She was surprised that the little boy had a head full of hair. The baby was wide awake looking at Kapri.

"Can I hold him?" Kacey asked and once Kapri nodded she held her hands out. Kapri placed the baby in her hands and she made sure to secure the baby's head and neck. She was trying to figure out who the baby favored more but couldn't tell at the moment. "Have you guys picked out a name yet?" She questioned while cooing at the baby.

"Nah." He shook his head. "We'll figure something out once she wake up."

"Where's Montana?"

"Oh he said he had an emergency, so he had to leave. He got to see the baby though." Joyce said before chuckling. "You should've seen that boy's face. It looked like he was going through baby withdrawal." Kacey couldn't help but also chuckle at that. He already had too much on his plate to be thinking bout yet another baby. She wouldn't be surprised if he did already have a baby on the way by some random woman.

Kacey held the baby for a little while longer before handing him over to an eager Joyce. Her daughter Joy only had two children which meant she had only two grandchildren. She was ecstatic that she was alive to see her great-grandchildren. She only had five and was looking forward to plenty more. Even though she wasn't thoroughly with having kids out a wedlock she had no choice but to accept both Alyssa and Montana's choices.

"How's everything been going, Kacey?" Joyce looked at her as she rocked the baby. She hadn't seen Kacey since Kaija's party. In the beginning Joyce wasn't very fond of Kacey because she felt her and her mother were just gold diggers. When she first met Athena all she talked about was her daughter and how Montana turned their lives around. Joyce knew then that Kacey was definitely only with Montana for his money.

Over time once she heard of Kacey going to college and then later on opening her own businesses she figured she was good at something other than laying on her back and waiting for a check. But even though she barely spoke to Kacey when she and Montana were together she still heard about the divorce and wanted to know how she was holding up.

"Everything is great." Kacey gave her a closed smile. "I've been expanding my businesses and I'll be having a grand opening for my new clothing store down in Jersey in a couple of months." She was truly in a decent spot in her life. Even though it hadn't always been her dream of being an entrepreneur she was happy that she went down that route. The only thing she worried about getting too attached to work and becoming a workaholic, because that's exactly what she did not want.

"That's very nice for you." Joyce said while rocking the new born in her hand. "How will that everything with the kids work if you're gonna be living in New Jersey?" She assumed because if Kacey was opening a shop in another state she would obviously be living there for some time. So she thought.

"Everything will work out just fine. I have been looking for apartments down there but I'll be balancing between there and here. Major's school isn't too far from neither me or Montana so that won't be a problem."

"What's the point of buying a place down there though? Jersey isn't that far. You don't need to buy a whole new place just for some store."

Kacey blinked a few times looking at the old hag. She really didn't have to explain anything to Joyce but by her condescending tone she replied saying, "Because I want to."

Joyce chuckled shaking her head pointing a finger at Kacey. "That's the problem with you young heifers now. Spending money on unnecessary things just because you have the money."

Kacey wasn't even going to acknowledge the fact she just got called a heifer because she'd been called that by Joyce every encounter. "Why does it matter to you, Joyce? Its my money like you said and I'm going to do what I please with my money." Kacey stared at Joyce in pure annoyance. "I've never heard you complain to your grandson about buying you jewelry and cars when you don't use it. You asked him to get you a iced out thirty thousand diamond grill for some damn decorations. That was necessary?"

"I don't know what's with all this attitude but it can stop right about now." Joyce waved her hand in the air like she was dismissing Kacey. "Cause it ain't needed." She added.

"Whatever we were having just now was going good but then you got slick."

"Slick? Who the fuck are you talking to? I'm not one of those hood rats you're friends with now, Kacey. I am fifty-eight years old and you gonna talk to me like you got some sense."

"Aight, aight chill out." Kapri interwhined trying to hold his laugh in. This shit was hilarious to him. Two grown ass women arguing about bullshit. The way they were talking felt like they was finna get to scrapping any minute.

"I don't have to talk to you like anything. You think cause you're closer to death you can keep talking to me anyway you want? No." Kacey answered her rhetorical question. "Talk to me the same way you'd talk to any other adult."

Joyce pursued her lips. She couldn't believe this was the same punk ass girl she was talking to when Montana first introduced her. Montana must've really did a number on her for her to be talking as if she wasn't his grandmother.

"You talking to me like that?" Joyce chuckled. "Wait till Montana hear bout this shit." Joyce handed the baby over to Kapri who looked at Kacey with a grin on his face.

"Excuse me?" Kacey said wrinkling her nose as she tilted her head a little. "You tell him then what? Is he supposed to beat my ass?"

Joyce ignored Kacey taking a seat and pulled out a magazine from her purse, pretending as if she was reading it. Kacey was lucky Alyssa was sleeping and wasn't in any predicament to be fighting because if she wasn't Alyssa would've got on her ass for disrespecting her grandmother.

Shortly after Kacey informed Kapri that she was leaving and she'd maybe come back the following day. She was exhuasted and her bed was calling her name.

*****

Michael held onto the back of Kacey's neck as Kacey bounced up and down on his dick. Kacey moaned while thrusting her ass on top of him. The sex felt so strangely good and had her in a daze. Kacey held her head up meeting Michael's lips kissing him sloppily. She slipped her tongue in his mouth and moved her hands from his shoulder to holding his face.

Kacey whimpered from her orgasm and continued to bounce up and down. She was caught off guard when Michael took control flipping them over and she laid on her back. Kacey laid back licking her lips while watching Michael rub his erect penis up and down her slit. He slowly pushed it inside of her and Kacey pushed her stomach in.

Michael started off slowly not wanting to nut too fast in her. She was wet and warm and had a grip on him. Kacey looked at Michael with her mouth gaped open watching as he watched her cream already coated his dick.

"Hold yo legs up. Now." Michael demanded. It turned her on from how stern his voice was when speaking to her. Like when your mother tells you not to pick up anything in the grocery store and they mean it.

Without question Kacey did as told and held her arms under her two legs, holding them up to her chest. He began rocking his hips into her and she inahled pushing her head into the pillow. She so badly wanted to grab it to cover her face but kept her hands under her legs.

She began moaning uncontrollably as he hit her spot repeatedly. His strokes picked up getting faster and harder as his body slapped against her's. Michael hovered over her rotating his hips digging deeper into her. Her hands slapped against his chest, pushing his stomach. He groaned feeling her tight walls gripping him.

"Don't do that." He huffed along with a chuckle, looking up to watch her love faces.

"I cant." She whined as he slappedd her hand away. It felt too good and she knew she was gonna release soon. "Oh my god-d." She squealed cumming on his dick.

Michael leaned down kissing Kacey sucking on her tongue. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He moved from her lips to her neck, continuing to penetrate her. The bed knocked against the wall and Kacey's cries could be heard throughout the dark room.

Her nails digged into the back of his skin. She was on cloud nine and loved the way he felt inside of her. Kacey could feel another orgasm building up but opened her eyes when he pulled out. He told her to get on all fours and thats what she did beginning to arch her back. He spread her legs perfectly before pushing into her wet folds. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he fucked her roughly from the back.

His jaws clicked at how tight Kacey was as he sent a hard smack to her right cheek. Kacey gasped, her moans getting louder along with the sound of their skin clapping against each other. Kacey turned her head connecting eyes with Montana. He pulled Kacey up by her arm hugging her body to his. With her hands around her back she threw her back laying it on his shoulder.

"Talk to me. I wanna hear you." He instructed but Kacey was so into it that she didn't even hear him.

He let go of her arms bringing his large hand up to her throat squeezing it. Kacey placed her hand on top of his as she sexily moaned into his ears. He talked dirty in her ear making her cry out in ectasy. Montana used his other hand to toy with her clit, making her speaking up. "Montana..."

Releasing his hold on her she fell back into her previoud position gripping the sheets. Kacey got the courage to throw it back on him as she turned her head looking at him. He winked at her and she smiled. Feeling his strokes fasten she knew he was close to releasing escpecially when she felt him growing inside of her. The pressure was building up in her body then...

At the sound of a ringing phone Kacey jumped out of her sleep covered in sweat. She turned her head to look at her ringing phone. Seeing it was just her mom she silenced the phone reading the time. 5:36 a.m.

Kacey groaned falling back into her pillow kicking her legs wildly in the air. She huffed and threw the covers off of her retrieving to the bathroom. She was in need of a cold shower...

                    ________________

                Alyssa finally gave birth🥹

                       NEW BOOK ALERT!

     Question: Long or short chapters? The longer chapters don't get as much comments as the short chapters so I'm not sure??

Like & comment for quicker updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 679 51
A year after Jordan and Giselle get married, events that took place during a couple's trip to New Orleans threaten the dynamic of this once close gr...
88.8K 4K 45
In Hurt Me To Love, Camille experienced heartbreak, abuse and betrayal. No matter what happened she couldn't catch a break. Camille and her husband...
7.4K 272 30
This is a sequel to Loving Dangerously one and two so I suggest reading those stories before reading this one. Also characters from my story My Siste...