Hold On Shinichiro x Y/n(Comp...

By BungeeGumconsistsof

"Hey Shin, didn't I tell you to stop smoking" "Who's smoking! I'm not smoking" "......." "......." "GIVE... More

ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
โน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
ยนโด
ยนโต

ยนยณ

686 26 3
By BungeeGumconsistsof

Listen to song 'Hold on' for better experience.

Don't forget to vote♡

"N/n.."

I went closer to him but he stepped back. "I heard about everything. Sorry I wasn't there for you when they died." His expression was dark. It's not a little like that time when he was younger,.. it's exactly like that time. "Are you gonna hit me." I was now standing right infont of him. "I..." He stepped back more and looked at me.

"Why did you leave that day." "I'm sorry. I just couldn't stay." "And even for the funeral, you weren't there. You could have stayed." "I know-" "Did you know about Izana to." "Yes."

"Before Emma died to,.. she wanted to see you one last time. But you weren't there." "..." "You showed up at the wrong time. Do you expect me to just go back now. You aren't anyone to me anymore." He said all that just now with absolutely no emotion on his face.

"I know all that. And as I said before, I'm sorry. Just come with me-" He stepped back some more. "No. Now go before you get hurt, Y/n." He's serious. "Then, hit me." His eyes widened a bit.

"What? Afraid. If you're this big gang leader, how can you not hit me. I'm not afraid to knock some sense into you, Manjiro." He came up closer to me and at the side of my eye, I saw him raise up his foot to kick me. Quickly, I put my hand to the side and blocked him. He's already this strong.

Everyone stopped fighting and looked our way. "Are you sure this is how you want our reunion to be, Manjiro." He didn't reply, he just tried to punch me. I grabbed onto his hand and sent back a punch to his face. Some blood came out of his nose.

He felt it with his hand and then looked at me. This isn't the Manjiro I know right now. I can't be soft on him. He lifted his foot and kicked me I my stomach and I tasted some blood come up my mouth.

I ran back up to him and punched him. He dodged some and some hit him. We kept on hitting eachother and blood was coming out from both of our mouth or dripping where was hit.

I held onto both of his hands and hit his nose with my head for him to get dizzy and it worked. He stumbled back a bit. I went up to him and grabbed his collar and raised him up with one hand as I wiped my face with the other.

He looked drained out. I almost felt bad for him. But I kept telling myself that this isn't him right now. I threw him to the side and he stood there on the ground for a long while. I turned around and saw the fight going on. What happens after this. It's not like anything will go back to normal.

I went back up to Manjiro and he got up and looked at the ground. "............." I heard him mumble something . "What." "I said I hate you!" When he said that, it struck something in me. It reminded me of when I told my parents that. "Well I don't hate you." He looked at me and I saw something. He had actual emotions in his eyes.

"If you hate me,.. why did you keep my bike, my pictures I took with you. All the gifts I gave you." "How do you." "I paid a visit to your house. I was kinda hoping you'd be there."

"I didn't keep it. I just left it there." "Sure. And they just happen to be clean and dust free." He didn't reply to me. And when he did reply,..."I hate you,.. get it through your head!" "Yeah? I told my parents that before they died you know." His eyes widened when I said that. I reached into my pocket for something.

When I pulled it out, I had a gun in my hand.

3rd Person POV
Y/n raised up the gun and Mikey stepped back. "Put down that gun." "I'm not gonna shoot you,.. don't worry." She held it up to her head and Mikey froze in his spot. "Now do you really hate me." "I..." "You only got 60 seconds to reply or I'm pulling the trigger." "You won't do it." "Do you really think I can live a happy life after everything that happened, Manjiro. Emma died, Izana died, Keisuke died, Shin died. You saw me that day I came over after my parents died. I was covered in bandages. Who do you think did that."

Mikey didn't know what to do. His body was still frozen. "I'm not afraid to die, Manjiro. And it's not like I have to worry about you being sad, you hate me don't you." "Y/n" Takemichi shouted when he saw the two. "Stay there Takemichi. Ten seconds, Manjiro." "I hate you. I do, so much. You left me alone. But.." "..." "I can't loose anyone again." Y/n looked at him and smiled as she saw a tear roll down his cheek.

Y/n POV
"One second." His eyes widened and his body began to move. He jumped foward and held onto me like a hug. "Don't do it! I don't hate you. Please!" "Manjiro, remember that toy gun I gave you." He let go of me and looked shocked. "You kept it in good condition." I handed it to him and he dropped it. "You." "Yeah, I lied. Nice to get the actual you back though. That is you right?" I asked as I looked at him.

He hugged me and nodded yes. "You got so big." "Really." "Nah, you're still tiny as hell." "N/n-" "kidding." I felt tears soak through the fabric of my clothes. "Your crying. Weren't you all serious just now." I was about to hug him back but everything went silent when I heard a gun. Manjiro let go of me and looked completely shocked as he felt blood coming out of my back.

"Who did that!" I heard him shout as I dropped down to the ground. "Y/n!" I saw Senju run up to me and also Waka and Benkei and the rest of guys. "The fight is over,... stop now!" Manjiro shouted. I looked at the ground and saw blood flowing out. "Manjiro, it didn't hit you right?" He nodded no as he stooped down next to me. "Good."

"Now behave ok. And listen to your friends." Tears dripped down from his face as he sat next to me. I gave him a smile and he spoke,.."I don't wana loose you to, Y/n." "I know, I know. But hey, I'll see everyone again. And I'll wait for you until you get old and die mkay." Tears flowed down my face as I looked at him.

He came closer and gave me a hug. I was starting to feel light headed and everything was getting fuzzy. "Y/n!" I heard Manjiro shout and soon, everything just began to flash through my mind,..

Flashes...
"Y/n, this is Shinichiro."

"You're weird, you know that." "Yup"

"Shin, you're my best friend ok!" "Always."

"Shin give me your paper aeroplane,.."

"How the hell are you so strong?!"

"Hey, Takeomi, can I meet Senju."

"Y/n you can't just take my food."

"N/n, you drive like a maniac. I wana go again!"

"Why won't you join our gang, Y/n!!"

"Y/n, I'm telling you, Shin really does like you."

"Wana go to the arcade Y/n."

"Thanks for tutoring my little brother, Y/n." "No problem, Hiroto."

"Sota, have I ever told you that you're kinda fruity." "Wah, no! I'm completely straight."

"Y/n! Why are you burning your book." "I got to much homework."

"Oh, thanks for the water, you are?" "Kage."

"Y/n, we're moving, pack your bags."

"Shin, I miss them."

"I'm right here, Y/n."

"Alright, We'll be switching up seatmates for the last term."

"That's a paper aeroplane I got from a girl when I was younger."

"You gotta be more careful around guys, Y/n."

"Arcade anyone."

"You guys wana go to a party?"

"Are you mad at me,.. for kissing Hiroto." "Ofcourse not."

"Hey, sorry for that night, I was kinda drunk." "Ah, it's ok."

"Congratulations graduating class."

"Shin, I'm actually shocked you graduated."

"Now that you graduated, you can join our gang, Y/n." "Hell no."

"Kei, leave Peke J alone."

"Manjiro did you apologize to Haru. He just got out of the hospital."

"I'm disbanding the Black Dragons."

"Takeomi, stop drinking so much and spending your money so carelessly."

"Senju got really strong, Waka."

"I'm the vice captain. Mikey is the Commander."

"Inui, who's that black hair boy you were with today." "His name is Koko."

"Shin, this guy was hitting on me in college today, hahaaa." "Huh!"

"Happy Birthday, Shin."

"Happy Birthday, Y/n."

"Why does Shin keep talking about this Manjiro, N/n!"

"Ughh, I have exams coming up just now."

"If you do well, I'll give you a prize."

"Here, you open it."

"Can I?" "Yea."

"Was that maybe a bad prize for you doing good?"

"That was a lame prize. So short~".

"I,.. love you.. so much."

"*whisper..I love you to Shin,........Alot."

Soon, everything went dark. I looked around and saw absolutely nothing. Then, I saw a hugs flash of light come my way. "Shin, Kei, Emma, Izana, Draken, Mom, Dad." They all gave me a smile and I ran up to hug them. They didn't say anything,... they just hugged back.

When I closed my eyes, I felt myself fall and hit the ground. My body was still aching from the fight with Manjiro. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar road. "Huh." I still had blood coming out of my nose and mouth, and I still had on the clothes Mitsuya made. "What's the time?!" I looked at my phone and,.. "Today's the day that Shin!" I got up and began to run towards his shop. "Hold on Shin!" I burst through the door to his office but didn't see him. I ran into the show room and saw him standing there.

Kazutora was running up to him I moved my body quickly and kicked Kazutora away, causing him to let go of his weapon. But,.."SHINICHIRO!" It still hit him! I don't know if I'm dreaming or not but I'm not letting him die another time. I called the police quickly and the ambulance. "Keisuke stop crying. Go get your friend and go to the hospital."

"Y/n?" "Go now." I bent down to Shin and he wasn't bleeding as much as he did the first time. "You aren't dying again, you hear me." I raised him up and put him on my bike. I sat behind him and held onto both of his hands so he doesn't fall. I drove fast until I saw the police lights and the ambulance. I got off and ran to them, while holding Shin. We got onto the ambulance and they drove to the hospital.

As soon as we arrived, they took him into a room and I sat in the waiting area. Kei arrived with Kazutora and they both sat on the seats. "Y/n,....is he alright." "I don't know as yet. Stay here." "Y/N! YOUR BACK, IT'S BLEEDING." I heard Kei shout and when I felt it, I saw blood. I now started feeling dizzy and then I dropped down. Everything was a blur but then it went black.

I only now started to open my eyes, I didn't know how much time passed. "Shin!" I was about to jump out of the bed and take out the IV from my hand to go check on Shin, but then I felt a tug on my other hand. I looked down and saw. "Why are you in such a rush. You just got up. Tears flowed down from my eyes and it didn't stop, "Shin..."

Word count:
2033

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...
563K 30.9K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
17.9K 702 60
ใ€ŠRead To Find out what happened next!ใ€‹ ใ€Short Description Of The Storyใ€‘ Rachel was reincarnated to the anime she often watched/read, she met the form...
4.8K 107 19
A bunch of Oneshots/ Imagines of you and your fav character. Thank you in advance for choosing to read my book and if you're reading it for reading i...