Can't I go back to being ordi...

By Horikemo

Y/n is a pretty ordinary guy he's only 21 so not too old, yeah he's one of the most popular youtubers and str... More

Introductions/Info
Chapter 1 - humble beginnings
Chapter 3 - lets meet more friends
Chapter 4 - there's still more !?
Chapter 5 - stargazing revelation
Chapter 6 - a month worth of memories
Chapter 7 - the decision
Chapter 8 - a love what ?
Chapter 9 - confession, confrontation and a collab !?
Chapter 10 - when voices clash
Chapter 11 - it's about "Time"
Chapter 12 - a date it is, but why ?
Chapter 13 - bowlin' up a storm
Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person
Chapter 15 - stage fright
Chapter 16 - bad timing
Chapter 17 - just what are you up to ?
Chapter 18 - the banquets uninvited guest
Chapter 19 - the truth is hard to swallow
Chapter 20 - what is a "savior" ?
Chapter 21 - let's get rid of those shackles
Chapter 22 - always by your side...
Chapter 23 - from me... to me
Chapter 24 - final dance
END - the person I love is...
??? - it's elementary, my dear.
Closing thoughts - Horikemo ranting !
Bonus - it always was just an act after all
Bonus 2 - ...wait we're still continuing this show ?
25k reader special - QNA !

Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !

8.6K 142 310
By Horikemo

Horikemo: "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 play dice-"

Horikemo: "Oh, you're already back ?"

Horikemo: "Well I'm sure I'm not the reason you're reading this story in the first place, so we'll have a small chat... maybe at the end, ta ta now and enjoy !"

*In POV Y/n:*

Y/n: "So, what you're saying is in order to keep the location of your company hidden, 2 idols were sent to knock me out and bring me here ?"

???: "Essentially, yes, but you make it sound worse than it is."

'Make it sound worse than it is ?'

'I could've said you kidnapped me for one day, hell is this even legal !?'

Y/n: "And if you don't mind me asking... where am I ?"

???: "Well, I can't give you a exact answer, but to put it simply, you're currently in Japan.

I laugh at his remark, but he keeps his straight face.

Y/n: "You're joking right ?"

???: "No, I am completely serious."

'I'm... I'm in Japan ?'

'Surely he's just trying to scare me haha, yeah that has to be it !'

Y/n: "Well, then can you tell me a bit more about your company ?"

The man smiles now and adjusts his position to one where I can see him a bit better, but not entirely still.

???: "Hololive is a company for supernatural beings, well not only those, but every idol here is very unique."

???: "In this building they can complete many of their tasks and are provided with anything they may need, such as equipment for streams, special studios where they can sing without disturbance and much more."

???: "Of course they don't just turn on their camera, we made a custom model which tracks their movement, expression and such as they do it, it's a perfect disguise, being a vtuber allows them to be themselves without most people believing they truly are the supernatural beings they claim to be."

'Supernatural beings, huh ?'

'Guess they're really into their roles, I can understand he wouldn't plain out say that they're normal people just like him and me, but fuck man, you can just be honest.'

I sigh and get off the couch and start approaching the desk the man was sitting at and stand in front of him.

Y/n: "Well, I guess I know a bit more about this company then, but barely anything about you, so what's your name ?"

???: "My name is Motoaki Tanigo, but you can call me Yagoo."

Yagoo bows and I do the same.

Y/n: "Right then Yagoo, nice to meet you."

'It's only now I really can see what he looks like properly...'

Art: I'm gonna be real here... I don't have the source for our best girl with drip.

'Why is when I look at him I hear the ultra instinct goku theme ring in my head ?'

I shake my head to get the sound to stop and smile at him.

Yagoo: "It's my pleasure L/n."

Y/n: "Oh, please just use Y/n it'd feel wrong if I was the only one using your first name."

Instead of responding Yagoo just smiles and nods his head.

Y/n: "So, you got me here for the day, any recommendation of what I should do ?"

Yagoo: "Well, I'm sure the idols are waiting to spend time with you, in fact I'm sure at least one of them is waiting in front of the door."

Y/n: "I kind of feel bad though, seeing as they wouldn't be able to spend an entire day with me, isn't it like... 1 pm by now ?"

Yagoo shakes his head and gives me a response I was not expecting.

Yagoo: "You see, you were out longer than you may have thought."

Y/n: "..."

Y/n: "What time is it right now."

Yagoo: "It is 6 am."

I sigh, but can't help to not smile.

Y/n: "Well then, guess I'm off to enjoy my day."

Yagoo nods and sits back down in his chair, still smiling.

I go up to the door and when I was just about to open it I got an sudden bad feeling.

'Why do I have this odd feeling something will happen to me as soon as I open the door ?'

Shaking off the feeling I open the door and to my surprise no one is actually waiting.

'Guess it was just my imagination after all.'

But no, I spoke too soon, because as soon as I thought I was safe.

Y/n: "Why is there a note with my name on it laying on the ground ?"

'This has to be a trick, but I'd feel bad if someone spent a lot of effort to set this all up, so I guess I'll bite...'

I sigh and go to pick up the note, but to my surprise it was glued to the ground.

'This... this the oldest trick in the book.'

But as soon as I stood up two girls jumped around the corner, laughing and giggling at what they just did.

???: "Yaaay, we got him, we actually pranked him !", one girl says smiling wide.

Art: https://www.zerochan.net/3033994

???: "I told you it'd work peko !", the other says with a smug smile, seemingly being proud.

Art: https://www.zerochan.net/2993027

Y/n: "Well, since I got your attention it seems, who are you two ?"

The first to respond was the girl with the bunny ears and carrots in her pigtails.

'I have to say they really nailed the whole cosplay thing, it's amazing how realistic it looks.'

???: "I'm Usada Pekora from gen 3, so show some respect, you'll never find anyone as cute as me peko !"

Y/n: "Riiiiight,  I would never", I answer sarcastically.

???: "And I'm Tokoyami Towa, from gen 4, I'm the most devilish person you will ever find !"

Y/n: "You don't seem like too much of an devil though if you ask me..."

Towa: "I-I get that a lot..." she says with a defeated smile.

Pekora: "Enough about us, what are you doing here peko !?", Pekora asks in as lightly annoyed tone.

Y/n: "I'm here for the day to look around and spend time with some of you, I promised that to Korone or what her name was I believe."

'Wait a minute, "peko" sounds familiar, wasn't that what I heard before I got knocked out ?'

Y/n: "Say Pekora..."

Pekora: "Yes peko ?"

Y/n: "You wouldn't happen to have... brought me here, would you ?" I ask with a forced smile.

Pekora: "I-I have no idea what you m-may mean by that peko !" She says while adverting eye contact.

Y/n: "Oh, oh no I think you do know, so why don't you look me in the eyes and say that again ?"

Walking up closer to her, I still smile as we are only a few inches apart from one another.

Pekora tries her best to stare back at me but keeps looking away while her face gets redder and redder.

Pekora: "I- uhm... I have to go peko !" She says as Pekora runs away disappearing behind a wall after taking a right.

Y/n: "You really aren't a natural liar, are you now ?"

Towa: "Lying is wrong you know Y/n !"

'Oh right, I almost forgot Towa was here... man now I feel bad.'

Y/n: "Aren't you supposed to be a devil, wouldn't lying be something you would enjoy ?"

Towa: "W-Well, yes I am a devil !"

Towa: "But i-it doesn't mean I have to condone lying !"

Y/n: "I see, well in that case I apologize."

Seemingly happy with my answer she smiles.

'How does this girl call herself a devil when she's even more pure than an angel ?'

While lost in my thought I notice a girl with brown hair and dog ears staring with lifeless eyes at Towa.

Y/n: "Towa, I mean this in the nicest way possible."

Towa: "Hm ?"

Y/n: "Run and I mean, run for your dear life."

Towa: "And why should I do that now Y/n ?"

Instead of answering I gesture that she should turn around, which she then proceeds to do.

Looking back at me she gives me a smile before she was slowly being dragged away by the other girl.

Towa: "K-Korone-senpai !"

Towa: "I-I didn't see you there."

Instead of answering, the girl who, I assume is called Korone drags Towa into a dark hallway, with no one knowing other than them both what'll happen next.

Art: I don't remember exactly which episode, but it was from Hologra.

'Was it always so dark there ?'

'I could've sworn it wasn't that way just a minute ago...'

'Maybe I am going insane... or maybe I'm too sane ?'

I wave Towa one last time before I start to wander around the halls, generally just looking around.

'Maybe I'll find someone who can show me around the building... or maybe I'll be stuck by myself for the entire day, which really would've defeated the purpose of me being here.'

While I was stopping to think someone tapped my shoulder most likely trying to grab my attention.

I turn around and see a girl with green short hair smile sweetly at me, when they noticed I was staring back at them their smile widened.

???: "Hello Y/n !"

Art: https://www.zerochan.net/2991138

'I'm gonna assume she's a fan of mine if she knows my name, otherwise I may have a problem.'

Y/n: "Hello there, sorry if we have met before, but what's your name ?"

The girl keeps smiling sweetly and answers my question in a rather calm, but kind sounding tone.

???: "My name is Uruha Rushia, from gen 3, I'm sure you've met one or two of my fellow gen mates !"

'She seems like an fairly calm and sweet girl, I could actually see myself spending more time with her after this day.'

Y/n: "Right then Rushia, it's nice to meet you, I'm Y/n as you already know."

Instead of saying anything she just keeps smiling at me and takes my hand.

Y/n: "Oh, uhm... you're gonna show me around ?"

'How does she know I'll be here for a day in the first place ?'

'Or does she even know that...?'

Y/n: "Alright then, lead the way Rushia."

*Timeskip brought to you by Y/n being scared of how hololive members had his adress in the first place.*

We arrive in what I assume is a cafeteria Rushia gestures for me to take a seat, doing as she wants me to I do exactly that and sit down.

Rushia: "Wait right here Y/n, I'll be back with a soda for both of us !"

Y/n: "Wait, I never even said tha-"

Y/n: "And she's gone..."

'I was gonna say I'll go with her, but she's already left...'

I sigh and look around, being surprised at how big this place is.

'I'm currently sitting at the first seat to the left once you enter, there's a lot more seats to sit down in and enjoy your break, maybe lunch, there's even a entrance to an kitchen to my right, I'll assume that's what it is at least.'

'I do wonder though, just how much am I gonna see of this company today ?'

'Wait a second, is that another person ?'

While looking around I also happened to look back at the entrance and saw a girl with pink hair hide behind a wall, only her head being slightly visible.

As soon as our eyes meet she quickly goes back to hiding.

'Alright, I'm sorry Rushia, but I have to investigate who this person is now.'

Walking up to the entrance I see a girl dressed like a maid, once I'm close enough I tap her shoulder and she shrieks up.

Looking in my eyes she gets red and looks away quickly, shaking from what I assume is nervosity.

Instead of saying anything at first I just stare at her with a deadpan expression, as she notices this she gets even more nervous.

Not wanting to stand here until Rushia comes back just staring at this girl I start the conversation.

Y/n: "So, I know I'm new here and all... but why were you watching me from a far instead of approaching me ?"

At first she mumbles something I can't understand, while she looks down averting eye contact.

Art: https://www.zerochan.net/2500805

Y/n: "Sorry, that was rude of me."

I bow and proceed to introduce myself.

Y/n: "My name is L/n Y/n, but you can just call me Y/n, you may know me as c/n, but I wouldn't be certain on the fact you do."

As if a switch just flipped in her head she smiles even more while staring in my eyes with sparkles in her eyes.

???: "My name is Minato Aqua from gen 2, it's such an honor to meet you Y/N !!"

She quickly takes a bow as well.

Aqua: "I wasn't sure if it really was you at first, but now that you confirmed it I'm 100% sure of it hehe !"

'She went from shy to energetic and happy real fast huh.'

Aqua: "If it's not a problem with you, would you mind playing a game or two with me, please please pleaseee ??", she asks me smiling even more than before.

Y/n: "Look as much as I want to right now, I'm actually waiting for Rushia to come back with drinks since she was gonna show me around the building."

'At least I assume so...'

Aqua: "Ah, i-it's alright then..."

Aqua looks at the ground, forcing a smile.

'I hate you my guilty conscience.'

'Well, I guess I could just ask her to show me around the building after we're done playing right, how long can it take in the first place ?'

'Plus she seems like a pretty nice girl, despite being a little awkward and definitely shy, what's the worst that can happen.'

Averting eye contact I rub the back of my head with my left arm.

Y/n: "Alright, alright, I'll play a few games with you if you promise to show me around the building after, deal ?"

Not entirely sure if she's happy with what I said I look back at her and see her smiling wide.

Aqua: "It's a deal !"

She grabs my hands and excitedly drags me in a almost full sprint along to her recording and live streaming room.

Getting one last glimpse towards the entrance to the cafeteria I see a girl holding two cans of a drink, presumably soda.

'Oh god, that was Rushia wasn't it, I really hope she's not mad at me.'

Before we turn the corner I see her staring at me with lifeless eyes and notice the cans of soda have been crushed in her hands.

'If Rushia did that with her bare hands, then I don't wanna even know what happens to me in the case she is mad...'

I shudder at the thought but don't get much time to focus on it seeing as I'm still being dragged by Aqua to her office.

I noticed we're going by Yagoo's office and I tell Aqua to stop for a second.

Y/n: "Hey can we stop here real quick, I have to check something."

Aqua: "Huh ?"

Aqua looks at me with a look of confusion.

Y/n: "You can just wait here, I gotta... see something for myself."

Looking down the hallway I shudder at the thought what Korone may have done to Towa, but despite those thoughts I enter it.

Y/n: "How the fuck is it so dark here...?"

Faintly hearing what sound like someone shouting, actually most likely screaming for their life, I seriously hope nothing too bad happened.

'I'm the reason she got into this mess in the first place... actually, no, I'm not.'

'No matter, one way or another I wanna help her.'

Finally starting to see some light I'm determined to find an ending.

'Alright, I think I'm finally in a room...?"

My eyes finally adjust to the bright light and I can properly see again.

Towa: "How do you keep winning Korone-senpai !?"

Korone: "Hehe, I told you retro games are my specially !"

'...I seriously was worried for nothing.'

Korone seems to notice me and smiles as her tail starts to wag.

Korone: "Ah, hello Y/n, do you want to join us ??"

'How does her costume do that, that's amazing.'

Y/n: "Uhh, sorry not right now, I have somewhere to be."

Korone looks down and her tail stops wagging.

Korone: "I-I understand, it's okay !"

'I feel really bad for leaving her disappointed like that, but I have a deal to uphold.'

I snap my fingers thinking of a idea.

Y/n: "How about we hang out later, I promise I'll find free time for you no matter what, okay ?"

Korone looks back up again and smiles, her tail wagging even faster than when I had entered.

Korone: "Seriously, you promise ?"

'No seriously, HOW DOES HER COSTUME DO THAT !?'

Y/n: "I promise."

Korone closes her eyes and smiles even more.

Korone: "I'll look forward to it !"

Y/n: "Oh and before I leave for now."

Korone: "Yesss ?"

Y/n: "Good work on the prank Towa, you seriously got me and you should be proud of that."

Towa smiles at the compliment and before she can say anything I exit the room.

'I'm glad my worry was for nothing in the end, but that could've been REALLY badly, especially the horrors I thought of...'

Once again I shudder at my imagination, seeing it's the only true horror here.

As soon as I'm back in the hallway I left Aqua, I see her leaning against a wall with her eyes closed, using this opportunity to scare her I quietly approach her.

...but in the last second I decide to abort that plan and instead just tap her on the shoulder.

Y/n: "Sorry if I took too long, shall we go to your office now ?"

As soon as Aqua noticed me she smiled and grabbed my hand with the same excitement as before... and still makes me run.

When we arrive I finally get a chance to rest and breathe in properly, in front of us is a door with Aquas name engraved, the door itself is colored purple and there's a anchor hung up on it too, but it doesn't seem to be able to move.

Y/n: "So *pant* can you tell me why we ran the *pant* entire way here ?"

Aqua: "I guess I got to excited hehe-"

'AND THAT'S THE REASON WHY I HAD TO RUN THE ENTIRE WAY HERE !?'

'Don't get me wrong, I think it's cute how she just wanted to spend time with me as fast as possible, but TAKE A BREAK WOMAN.'

I sigh again unsure just how many times I have already done exactly that today.

Entering her office she immediately pushes me towards a rather comfortable looking couch, when I sit down I can confirm, this couch is one of the most comfortable, if not the MOST comfortable thing I have sat on my entire life.

'I could really just sink into it right now I won't lie, this really is bliss.'

Closing my eyes I almost forgot why I was here as a controller was shoved into my face and I mean that literally.

Y/n: "You know, you could've set the controller down next to me, or on my lap or something..."

Aqua: "But then I wouldn't get the same reaction from you, plus I don't want you to fall asleep on me now !"

'I guess she has a point.'

I open my eyes again and pick up the controller, looking over to my left I can see she has a determined smile while picking out a game.

The game she picked was 'Risk of Rain 2' ( if you haven't heard of the game, I would suggest you check it out right now, it's really fun to play with friends or even solo and it recently got an DLC called survivors of the void, but that's not why I would suggest it, it's because this game is just absolutely AMAZING if you like roguelikes that is... ).

Seeing what she picked out I can't help but smile.

*Timeskip 3 hours ahead brought to you by Y/n and Aqua getting a god run.*

I put the controller down and stretch my arms.

Y/n: "Right, I think it's about time you show me around this place."

Standing up I hold out my hand to Aqua so she can do the same.

She smiles and takes my hand allowing me to help her up.

Aqua: "Then lets enjoy the rest of the day together Y/n !"

Y/n: "I don't know about the entire day, but at least for a little while longer, sure."

As soon as we leave Aquas office I notice a familiar face, it's Rushia talking to someone blue hair, as they notice me I get a better view at Rushias eyes.

'They look so lifeless, unlike the ones I had seen today when I was talking to her, somethings really off...'

Smiling and waving at me the girl with blue hair goes the direction I was intending to go with Aqua, but Rushia instead slowly approaches me.

Rushia: "Nee, Y/n..."

Rushia: "Why have you been avoiding Rushia ?"

Aqua quickly goes back into her office leaving only me and Rushia alone now.

Rushia: "Is Rushia not cute enough for you ?"

Rushia: "Is Rushia not pretty enough ?"

Rushia: "Answer me Y/n, why did you cheat on Rushia ?"

'I take back what I said before, she's bad shit crazy.'

Y/n: "I'm sorry, but I don't remember us dating and when did I say you're not good enough as you are right now ?"

Rushia: "Even after Rushia has been a fan of your for so long you leave her just like that..."

Rushia: "I guess Rushia will have to kill you and bring you back as a fandead..."

Y/n: "You know, I actually really enjoy my life currently, so how about we don't ?"

Rushia doesn't answer and just keeps approaching me, until I notice something shimmer in her hand.

'Ah, she has a knife, that's just... that's just great isn't it.'

Y/n: "You know, there's no way I would dare to hit a stranger, especially a girl as cute as you, you know that right Rushia ?"

No response, she just keeps going forward no matter what I say.

I sigh as I turn around.

'Flattery won't get me anywhere, so I guess there's only one way out.'

Y/n: "I seriously hope you liked Joseph Joestar, because I'm gonna do one of his most iconic moves."

Y/n: "I'LL RUN LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW !"

Quickly I start to run away, while taking a corner I notice Rushia is just slowly following me, not even running.

'There's something I'm missing out on, isn't there ?'

While I was running I see a girl with purple hair, a rather smug look, cat ears and a tail matching her entire color scheme.

Not being able to stop I just give her a quick wave and keep running.

After around 10 seconds more of running I arrive at a dead end.

Y/n: "Yeah, I did figure something like this would happen."

Looking around I search for any way out.

'Going back now is not a possibility seeing as Rushia would just stop me dead in my tracks... literally.'

'Well, seems like I only got one.'

Quickly I open the window on my right and wait to see if Rushia really went this way.

And just as I thought, I see Rushia still with a soulless look, now muttering something to herself I can't understand from here.

Y/n: "Well, it seems I'm at an dead end, huh ?"

Y/n: "It's a shame really, here I thought I'd get to live another day happily being myself."

I sigh and shake my head while smiling.

Y/n: "Well, that's what I would say if I wasn't going to risk it all."

Jumping out the window I look for anything to brace my fall or maybe somewhere I can enter.

Thinking quick I see a bush under me and proceed to land on top of it.

'God, despite that bush being here that hurt like shit.'

Slowly getting off I dust myself off and look up to see Rushia staring at me.

I flash her a smile and start walking around the building trying to find a entrance.

'I probably should be trying to find the entrance faster, but seeing how she was acting I doubt she would start running... right ?'

'Well, there's an rather large door here and it does say 'HOLOLIVE' in all capital letters, I'll assume this is the entrance.'

Walking in I immediately am amazed by how it looks, to my left and right are spots where you can take a seat and read, most likely in the case you're waiting for something and straight ahead sits someone at a reception looking rather busy.

I approach them with a friendly smile.

Y/n: "Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting anything too important."

???: "No, no you're fine, I'm not doing anything too important, so how may I help you ?"

The woman who I assume is a receptionist is still looking at the paperwork  in front of her.

Y/n: "I just wanted to ask if there's anyone who could show me around the building, kind of like a tour I guess."

???: "I'm sorry, but we can't help you with that."

Y/n: "Well, I'm sure you could help me with it actually, seeing as not only multiple of your idols wanted me here, but also... what was his name again..."

I snap my fingers and remember.

Y/n: "Yagoo, right Yagoo wanted me here."

The person finally looks up while they were going to take a sip of their coffee.

???: "Sir, I really don't thi-"

Art: https://twitter.com/kito_koruta/status/1410238619948785664

Almost as if frozen in place, she's holding her cup up and just staring at me.

Y/n: "Guess I should've mentioned it sooner."

Y/n: "I'm Y/n L/n, you may know me as c/n, yesterday I was playing a game with a few of your idols and after I was done streaming I decided to give them my discord # since I felt bad, from then on they wanted me to spend a entire day here."

Y/n: "I don't think I need to explain the entire story, but I gladly will continue if you want me to, you can even as the big man upstairs to confirm it."

Instead of answering she slowly sets her cup down and takes a deep breath.

???: "I'm very sorry for not noticing earlier Y/n, my name is Yuujin A, but everyone calls me A-chan, I'm fairly certain Okayu should be free at this time, if you would like me to I can call her down right now to give you a tour."

'If I sit here and wait for the person A-chan just mentioned I'm just a sitting duck for Rushia, I seriously can't risk that...'

Y/n: "Actually, I'd be fine if they could just meet me on the 3rd floor elevator entrance."

A-chan nods and picks up a phone calling said person, while she was doing exactly that I proceeded to take a left and enter the elevator.

I click on the 3 which should take me to the 3rd floor, but while I was doing that I noticed this building has 5 floors and a basement.

'I have to admit, the music is pretty calming.'

Finally on the 3rd floor I step outside and first look to my right and left to make sure it's safe to go out, when I don't see a certain... green haired individual I step out.

'Now then, where is the person I'm supposed to meet ?'

I look around before I see purple tail which looks like the one of a cat sway back and forth behind a wall, if someone is hiding they're not doing a great job at it.

Approaching the person I assume they're the one I was supposed to meet.

Y/n: "Hey, I think you're the one I was supposed to meet cause of the tour, right ?"

The person in front of me slowly turns around, they have a slight smile and look rather calm.

???: "Yup, that would be me."

Y/n: "Right then, it's nice to meet you, uhh..."

???: "Nekomata Okayu, but you can just call me Okayu, Y/n."

Y/n: "Well then Okayu, lead the way, I'll be one step behind you."

Okayu nods and starts walking, me following her behind.

*Timeskip to after Okayu has shown Y/n around the entire building, since I'm sure no one would want to read it in the first place.*

Okayu and I decided to end the tour by sitting down on a bench beneath a tree, the atmopshere being rather calming, feeling at ease I close my eyes and take in the moment.

Okayu: "So Y/n ?"

Y/n: "Yeah, what is it Okayu ?"

Okayu: "Have you considered joining Hololive ?"

I open my eyes and stare at her in surprise.

Okayu: "I'm not gonna force you, but I'm sure you'd enjoy it here~"

'Work here huh ?'

'I can't deny it definitely seems like a rather nice place to be at, but I do wanna have my independence...'

Y/n: "Well, I did think about it."

Y/n: "I have to admit, this place definitely seems nice and I could see myself working here."

I notice that Okayu's ears perked up when I said those words.

Y/n: "There's only one problem."

Okayu: "And that is ?"

'Well despite Rushia trying to kill me.'

Y/n: "If I were to have to do anything with hololive, I don't wanna be a manager for your company and especially not a vtuber, there's no way I would be able to do that."

Y/n: "But, I'd gladly collab with hololive and it's members in the future if you would be willing to have me."

Okayu keeps smiling and stands up.

Okayu: "Well, I think you should talk about this with Yagoo then."

I watch as she walks away, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

'But if I were to collab with them I think time zones may get in the way...'

'Maybe I should find somewhere to stay in Japan ?'

'But if I want to do that I would still have to gather all my stuff, not to even forget Kazo, I can't leave him alone...'

'WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT KAZO, IS HE OKAY !?'

'I'm sure they wouldn't leave him alone and someone surely is taking care of him at this moment.'

Standing up I made up my mind.

After a short walk to the elevator and a elevator ride following that, I find myself in front of standing at the front door leading into Yagoos office.

I knock twice and wait for a response.

Yagoo: "Come right in."

I open the door, step in and quietly close it behind me.

Yagoo smiles at me and gestures for me to take a seat in the chair in front of him, which I proceed to do.

Yagoo: "I'm sure you have something important to talk about Y/n ?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I would say it's rather important."

Y/n: "You see Yagoo, I wanna continue my work here with all the great people in hololive."

Y/n: "But, I don't want to work as a manager or idol, since I'm cut out for neither."

Y/n: "So, I figured the best way would be if we were to collaborate, at least for a bit of time, lets say... a year, how does that sound ?"

Y/n: "Of course, depending on how things go either one of us can terminate it or if it goes so great we may just make it permanent."

Y/n: "In the case you are interested, I wouldn't want to bother you more than I already am, but I would need a place to stay for the time being, so I was wondering if you know anywhere near here."

As if a fire that was unlit was just lighted for the first time in years again, Yagoo beams with joy, almost blinding me.

Yagoo: "Say no more Y/n !"

Yagoo: "Hololive would gladly collaborate with you and about the place to stay do not worry, we'll set up a room for you to work and sleep in, it will be different from most of the idols offices, seeing as you will need to perform everyday actions, as for your posessions and such, we will be sure to bring them all to your room !"

'Did Yagoo strike gold or something ?'

'I know I've met him only today and can barely say anything to it at this point, but I don't think I've ever seen someone THIS happy in my life.'

Y/n: "Well then, I look forward to a great year of work together."

I stand up and take a bow, Yagoo doing the same.

Yagoo: "Likewise Y/n, I'll have your room be prepared as soon as possible, I'm fairly certain it won't be done by today, so if you were willing to I'm sure one of the idols would gladly allow you to spend the night at their home."

Y/n: "Yeah, sure I don't mind."

'I won't bother even asking how they will get everything from my home to here in a day...'

Yagoo: "Now then, I'm sure you have many more people to meet Y/n, so enjoy the rest of your day !"

Y/n: "Yeah, I guess you're right, but I'm sure there aren't too many people I have to still meet."

I exit Yagoos office to find Korone waiting outside for me.

Korone: "So you'll be working with us for an entire year Y/n !?"

Y/n: "You were listening in on us ?"

Korone nods her head, still smiling like she didn't do anything wrong.

I just laugh at it and pet Korone on the head, her tail wagging.

Y/n: "You better treat me nicely for the year to come then, alright ?"

Korone: "You can count on me !"

She gives me a thumbs up and I can't help but wonder.

'Just what have I gotten myself into ?'

'Also now that I remember, what even happened to Pekora...?'

*End of Chapter 2.*

Horikemo: "Sorry if the end felt a little boring, but I was starting to get tired, seeing I was working on this for around 2 hours straight just now without a break in order to get it finished and be able to publish it today, since I didn't wanna disappoint anyone, the next chapter will most likely only be out next week though, so I do apologize..."

Horikemo: "As you may have already noticed, your life won't ever be the same as before, but that's not a bad thing, right ?"

Horikemo: "In fact, I would say this is actually much better, so be sure to use your opportunities properly !"

Horikemo: "Now then, I hope you enjoyed this chapter Holovers and you'll be looking forward to the next one."

Horikemo: "I do plan on making the next few around this size, if not most likely longer than it even !"

Horikemo: "And last but not least, feel free to give me feedback with what I could improve in the future or just anything you feel like telling me !"

Horikemo: "Now with that all said and done, be sure to have a great day and rest properly, Horikemo out !"

Art: https://twitter.com/kaedetsukimi/status/1498165588908122112/photo/1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 10.3K 54
⚠️ [!!... STILL UNDERGOING (HILARIOUSLY SLOW) EDITING!!] ⚠️ Y/n L/n, a caring, popular, professional gamer, and a YouTuber, is streaming with 2k View...
12.4K 280 34
‼️Old writing so very cringey‼️ This is my first Wattpad fanfic that I've written. I've read enough Ein x Reader fanfics that I now have an idea of...
38.2K 957 18
Y/n L/n is a 21 year-old graphic designer and Twitter artist. He lives in Japan and lives alone in an apartment. He dreams of having a girlfriend but...
1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...