Always You - Nico di Angelo x...

By FantasyDemiwitch

This is my first oneshot so don't judge. As usual, all rights reserved to Uncle Rick... I don't own you... I... More

Author's Note
I'll always be there for you
Little Rant - not a oneshot
Loving you is a losing game
Happier
Nico x Reader x Leo
When we met
When we met - Part 2
You betrayed me
Sick Day
Mine
Emotional Damage - Part 1
School Dance
Little Rant #2
Never will
Behold
Tartarus
Hunter of Artemis (Pt.1)
Hunter of Artemis (Pt.2)
Adorable
Little Rant #3
A New Beginning (Pt. 1)
A New Beginning (Pt. 2)
A New Beginning (Pt. 3)
Exception
Little Rant #4
Surprises
You Remembered
Epilogue - You Remembered
Picnics
Bookworms
Still do
Stubborn Angel
Video Games (Version 1)
Video Games (Version 2)
Flower
I Hear You
Little Rant #5 - End of School Year
Summer
Happy Birthday Piper
Last Day of School
Wait Up
A Beautiful Start
Little Rant #6
Adorable #2
Your Welcome
I'm Sorry
Music
Guns
Competition
Bookstore
Peter Johnson
A Moment to Remember
Just Skip This - not a oneshot
Promises
A Walk From School
I'M BACK - not a oneshot
Cold
Jersey
Smells Like Home
Any More
Cupid
Please?
Cheeseburgers
Know It's For The Better
Blueberries
This Little Life
mia cara
Friends - Part 1
Friends - Part 2
My Favorite Things
All I Wanted Was You
All I Wanted Was You - #1
All I Wanted Was You - #2
Safe Place
Heights
My Weirdo
Lovebirds
On The Job
Competition - Part 2
To Be Okay
To Be Okay - Part 2
Happy Birthday

Emotional Damage - Part 2

382 9 14
By FantasyDemiwitch

Hello again guys.

I am still doing haikus.

They are getting worse.

-Nico's POV-

I was sitting at the top of the climbing wall, Drew was babbling about stuff.

But I wasn't really listening.

A little far off, I could see Y/N talking with the same guy as before near the canoe lake.

"Anyway, you're much better off without her. I'm here for you, of course. But it's pretty easy in charmspeaking Y/N when she was out getting McDonalds and-"

"Excuse me?" I said, anger rising, "What did you say?"

"Oh, just forget I said anything, Neeks." Drew giggled.

I knew was was using her charmspeak on me. And I really, really wanted to know what she said before.

So in pain, in pure pain and sadness, I forcefully forgot what she said.

-Annabeth's POV-

I wanted to scream.

I wanted to kill someone.

"HOW DARE SHE!" I yelled aloud.

"BREAKING UP MY LITTLE SISTER WITH HER BOYFRIEND- I'M GOING TO-"

Percy placed his hand on my shoulder, "You're going to figure out something that'll help us get out of this mess."

I steadied my breathing, "Okay, okay. Piper, Leo, Percy, here's what I'm going to need you to do."

-time skip-

"Hey! Drew!" Leo pranced over. If he's going to keep walking like that, he's going to need a hip replacement. 

"What do you think you're doing, Elfie?" Drew snarled, her hand rested on Nico's arm.

Nico was still staring at Y/N though, so there was still hope.

"A, Y/N was the one who gave me that nickname, so only she can use it. B, is it that wrong for you to walk around with Mister Hot Stuff?"

Drew checked Leo out.

Ugh. How is he not uncomfortable with this?

"Alright," Drew giggled, "Wait just a minute, Nico, sweetie. I'll be back."

With that, Leo led Drew to the Hades cabin.

It was all according to plan.

-Percy's POV-

"Hey! Y/N!" I yelled, "Yoo-hoo!"

Y/N looked at me, "What?"

"Do you want to..." I froze.

The boy Y/N was talking to was Cedric Pattinson.

That Aphrodite boy she broke up with.

"WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM?!"

"Jeez, Jackson. Do you mind leaving my girlfriend alone?" Cedric smirked.

"She's not your girlfriend- YOU SET THIS UP DIDN'T YOU?!"

"Maybe," he taunted, "maybe not."

"Come on, Blue." I said pleadingly, "Let's... let's go somewhere else."

"I... okay." She said, her face was blank and confused.

"No." Cedric said, "You're staying with me."

"I am?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because... you are my girlfriend."

"How did I end up with you again?"

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. 

Cedric scowled, "Well, that's for me to know. Come on, let's go-"

I doused Cedric with water from the canoe lake, grabbed Y/N by the arm, and ran for it.

Come on, Percy. I thought, get your sister and RUN!

To the Hades cabin we go.

-Nico's POV-

I watched as Drew walked to the Hades cabin, not really thinking about it.

Wait, the Hades cabin?!?

I wanted to punch Leo in the face when Piper strutted over.

"Hey Nico!" she called.

"What?" 

"Look, I know you and Y/N got into a fight and all..." she started, "But I think we found out what's the cause of it."

"Wait- really?" my heart started beating faster.

"Yea, if you would just go to the Hades cabin, we could see if Drew really did used her charmspeak to make Y/N-"

"I KNEW IT!" I yelled, "What are you waiting for? I want my proof!" I marched over to my cabin.

Well, maybe not marched. I sort of skipped happily, but no one noticed.

I banged open the door, and found Drew sitting on the floor, tied up. And a grinning Leo on my bed.

"Is this a bit too much?" he asked.

"Nah," I replied.

Piper came in, "Alright, Drew. What did you do?" 

I can feel her using her charmspeak as powerful as she could on Drew.

Drew's eyes glazed over a bit, "I... Cedric told me that he wanted to have Y/N back. So he convinced me to break them apart as long as I get to keep Nico-" I threw up a little, "-and he gets Y/N. It's a win-win, actually darling."

My heart bloomed. Sure, I was absolutely disgusted by Drew's plan. But I didn't care.

Y/N was not mad at me. 

She still loves me.

And-

Percy barged in and slammed the door close, with Annabeth and Y/N by his side.

"What happened?" Leo asked.

"Nobody died!" Percy said.

"What kind of answer is that?!" Leo yelped.

I wasn't focusing. Instead, I looked at Y/N hesitantly. Her eyes were still a little fazed.

So I walked up, cupped her pretty face in my hands, and kissed her.

It wasn't long until she kissed back, sending electric sparks shooting up my spine.

When we broke apart, Y/N's face split into a wide grin. Then her face flooded with distress.

"Nico!" she gasped, "I'm so sorry- I didn't mean it- I mean, I don't know what came over me, I just-"

I pecked her lips again, silencing her apology.

I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face in her hair, "I know, it's not your fault. Drew used her charmspeak on you. And Cedric." I added.

"C- Cedric? Nico, I'm so sorry-"

"Y/N, chill. I'm just happy you're with me again."

I wanted to talk to Y/N more, explain about everything and what has been going on and what I felt during the past few days when Percy coughed.

"Okay, sweet apology Nico. Now please step aside from my sister." Percy said.

"Percy!" Annabeth punched his arm, "Let him be! Nico deserves the time to-"

"Yea, come on then," Leo said, hooking his arms with Annabeth and Percy and popping himself in between, "Let's get Drew the Demon out of here and give these lovebirds some space."

This was so much fun.

I can say that I have a very bad habit in making emotional rollercoasters.

Anyway, hope you liked it :)

Byeeeeee

-FantasyDemiWitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 5.2K 58
People meet Percabeth, AU's and a lot of Percabeth oneshots!!! For example Percy's friends meet Annabeth, blind and mute AU's, Calypso's return and m...
68.1K 728 23
[Started March 2019, probably not gonna be updated] Just me attempting to write Solangelo oneshots bc I love them! Mostly fluff (edit: lots of angst)...
9K 193 20
Random one-shots of Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus characters, to wait for the show 💙 HOO/PJO x Reader ...
22.8K 379 11
Just Solangelo one-shots I've written, and I hope you'll enjoy. There are summaries for each at the top of the chapter, mostly set in the canon unive...