Hogwarts Shifting Script Temp...

By CuteLxve_123

Hey Guys! This is book for shifters. There is everything related to shifting in this book. Also yes shifting... More

Author's Note
Waiting Room
❀ General Info ❀
❀ Looks ❀
❀ More about me ❀
❀ Things i am good at ❀
❀ Personality ❀
❀ Relationship ❀
❀ DR ❀
❀ Backstory ❀
❀ Rules and Safety❀
❀ Fashion ❀
Shifting methods

INFO

644 3 1
By CuteLxve_123

┊┊┊┊┊                                                                   
┊┊┊┊❁                                                                                   
┊┊┊✿
┊┊❁
┊✿

                            Important Info 」⁂

○Note: This is a very detailed script template, so it may not be for you if you're looking for a simple one.

○Note: In the end only the book I may give you a template of the script so read till the end. To understand better.

                                                    ❥~

~First I would want like to address some of the shifting abbreviations for those who are unfamiliar with these terms.

                                               《♡》                    

                                            Hello

                                     Desired Reality/DR:
        It's basically you the reality you want to shift into.
           Eg: Hogwarts, MCU, The Vampire Diaries, etc.

                                 Current Reality/CR:
It's basically the same and the Reality you currently are in now.

                                          Clone:
A Clone is basically your other self. They're part of your subconscious mind and are ready to be you when you shift to your Desired Reality. It's not a robot or something but yourself.

                                Lifa app/journal:
It's a tool you can choose to have with you that makes it easier to change basically anything you want about your DR.

                                                 《♡》

Please Lifa app/journal is not important it is just for you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 988 12
Soul was just a boy that was living with his family but after his sisters start making stuff up to get him in trouble that's wend the abuse started...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
153K 2.7K 25
I post Robbie Kay and Peter Pan imagines along with a few tommy imagines. I hope you all like them:)