Your Lie in December

By rubyjanjen

Winter is coming, the snow will follow by. Winter.. the reason that I met you come again But this time only... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ( Final)

Epilogue

812 46 5
By rubyjanjen

~~~ 1 years later ~~~

Jisoo sit alone tonight, same as the night before, and the week before. Black clouds sprawl across the sky, billowing in from the west. Their brassy glare drains color from houses and trees and burnished cars in driveways, leaving neighborhoods tinted bronze in the faltering light. The air grows heavy and the humidity presses down, suffocating. The scent of rain is dark and heady. A stillness falls over the street, and in the silence comes a low crackle of thunder, rolling across rooftops to the pattering of tiny raindrops. For a moment, everything stops. Even the wind holds its breath.

Jisoo standing at her balcony, looking at a letter in her hand. She enjoy the cold breeze that ran against her skin.

" Winter will come again soon..."

" But where are you this time???" Jisoo sighs.

" What are you doing???" Lisa ask, coming  from behind.

" Just get a fresh air" Jisoo shrugged.

" Jisoo my dear, it's freaking cold here. Get inside before you get sick."

" I'm okay. Don't worry."

" Everyone is waiting. Come inside soon okay??" Lisa said, she look over to see something in Jisoo hand.

" You still read that???" Lisa raise her eyebrows.

Jisoo look at her letter and give Lisa a small smile.

" Yeah she told me to read to when I miss her"

" Unnie..." Lisa rub her forehead.

" Just let me be Lisa. I miss her so much."

" Jisoo you... " Lisa words was cut off when a door open from the inside.

" CHUUUUUU...." Jennie squealing and run to hug Jisoo right away.

" Am I dreaming????" Jisoo pull back slightly and hold Jennie's face.

" You are not. I am right here in front of you." Jennie kiss Jisoo on her cheek.

Jisoo lip curls into a smile.

" Weren't you say, you need to rehabilitate a couple more months??"

" I lied, I want to surprise you" Jennie grins.

" You naughty " Jisoo pinch Jennie's nose.

" Happy Anniversary Chu... I love you" Jennie has her arms wrap around jisoo's neck and pull an older girl close.

" Happy Anniversary baby. I love you more" Jisoo rub her nose against a brunette, making Jennie giggles.

" Just so you know I'm still here" Lisa make a sad face and shook her head.

" I miss my chipmunk. When will she get here" Lisa mumble as she leave a couple alone.

Both Jisoo and Jennie laugh at Lisa's childish behavior and turn back to look at each other.

" You still read that???" Jennie ask, as she noticed Jisoo still holding her letter in her hand.

" Uhh!! Whenever I miss you."

" That's a sad letter chu.."

" Yet it's calm my heart when I think about you."

" Because it remind of the day I almost lose you to god forever " Jisoo tighten her hug, pulling Jennie more closer.

~~~ flashback ~~~~

Jisoo woke up by a beeping sound inside the room. She slowly open up her eyes and was greet by a white ceiling. She look around not knowing where she is right now, she start to panicked when she didn't see Jennie with her.

" Jisoo!!! "

She heard her mom call.

" Are you okay darling???" Mrs.Kim asked.

" Mom!!! Where is Jennie???" She get up abruptly.

" Calm down dear!!! "

" Mom where is her now???" Jisoo raise her voice.

Her mom look down and sighs.

" Jennie is in critical condition. She still inside for surgery."

Jisoo pull off the needle and quickly run to OR room. Her head feel heavy from a suddenly action but it's not the important thing right now. She wants to be with Jennie, as soon as possible.

When she get there, she saw Irene, Joy, Yeri, Nayeon and chaeyoung sitting on the wait chair outside the room.

" How is she??" Jisoo spoke, making them turn to look at her.

" Jisoo, are you okay??" Nayeon ask.

" How's Jennie now???" Jisoo ask again.

" You shouldn't be here in your condition right now" chaeyoung say sympathy.

" I ASKED HOW'S JENNIE NOW????" Jisoo shouts in frustrated.

" There's nothing we can tell you because we still waiting too but Jennie lose a lot of blood and she desperately need a donor."

" What??"

" But luckily they found someone to donate a blood to her. We just need to wait for the result now"

Jisoo slumped her body on the ground as she pray inside.

Seulgi and Lisa come after they settle everything at the police station. They look at their friends as if they ask if they should talk to Jisoo right now but Nayeon shook her head.

Seulgi sat beside Jisoo and pat jisoo's shoulder.

" Cry... if it's hard for you" seulgi spoke as she could see that Jisoo on a verge of tears.

Jisoo averted her gaze, afraid to let her friend see her brimming tears.

" Here!!! We found this at the scene and I think it might belong to you. I beg a detective that it's very important to you" seulgi hand Jisoo a letter that covered in blood that now dried.

Jisoo slowly lift her hand to take it from seulgi, she start to open it. Her lips clinched, as she read Jennie letter. And a wet spot appeared on the page she was staring at, since she was weeping silently.

Seulgi sighs as she pull Jisoo into her embrace and let Jisoo cried all her heart out.

" It's okay... she will be okay Jisoo. She is a strong girl. She will fight against this war"

" I'm scared Seul.... I'm scared... I don't want to lose her ever again" Jisoo bawling her eyes out.

" I know... I know how you feel but you know Jennie will fight for you right. She will fight it for you." Seulgi assured.

Everyone can't hold back their tears as they saw Jisoo breaking down like this.

A few minutes later, a doctor come out of the OR room.

" Who is Kim Jennie guardian?" He ask.

Jisoo quickly wipe her tears away and went to the doctor.

" I am, doctor. How is she now??" Jisoo ask, even she afraid to hear the answer.

A doctor sighs.

Everyone look at a doctor in anticipation.

" A surgery is success and she's fine for now but we need to have a close eyes on her. Luckily that she submit to hospital early or else we can't help about this. A stab was too deep and it broke her ribs but not damage her organ but it got slightly cut." He explains.

Jisoo let out her breathe that she had been holding, her knee turn into jelly.

" Thank you doctor " She bow as she wipe her tears.

" You should rest too, look at how pale you are" He said, patting jisoo's shoulder and leave.

" See!!! I told you that she will fight it for you" Seulgi say.

" Yes she is..." Jisoo smile with a brimmed tears in her eyes.

~~~ End of flashbacks ~~~

" Thanks god, he didn't take you with him or I'm gonna run until the end of the world to curse at him for taking what's mine" Jisoo smile.

" I won't leave you ever again" Jennie smile as she looking into jisoo's doe eyes.

" God!! You are so beautiful. I miss you so much" Jisoo whisper against Jennie's lip.

" I miss you too chu"

They held still, Jennie lips keeping mere inches away from Jisoo, staring calmly into each other's eyes.

" Can I kiss you???" Jisoo ask.

" Do you really need to ask??" Jennie spoke her with raspy voice as if she tried to draw Jisoo in.

Jisoo lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth. She hungrily pushed back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past jisoo clenched teeth to the moist space within. She worked her mouth against jisoo's, their tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

" Oh wow" Nayeon drop her plate.

Jisoo and Jennie pull away from each other and look at Nayeon.

" Sawry Sawry.... I won't disturb you guys anymore. But aren't you guys cold eating each other out here??? At least get a room"

" Sorry" Jisoo laugh.

Nayeon wave her hand, and get back inside.

" Should we continue our session inside???" Jisoo ask smirking.

" Should we??" Jennie give Jisoo a naughty smile.

Jisoo smirk break into a big smile and she carry Jennie in bridal style.

" You will regret for provoke me like this"

" I will never regret it" Jennie wrap her arms around jisoo's neck.

Jisoo laugh and carry Jennie inside with a laugh chanting all over the house.

< The end >

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.7K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
173K 9.8K 38
Heiresses Jennie and Jisoo ran away from a blind arranged marriage. They meet on the street and seek shelter in each other, unaware that they were to...
742K 17.5K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...
304K 6.8K 32
Just when she thought she's gonna be loved as his wife. And the rules is stopping her to interfere with her client. (Note: A mature story) -Firstliee