๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™€๐™” | ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...

็”ฑ niyahxbaji

| ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ "๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ" ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ | "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ... ๆ›ดๅคš

Intro
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13 pt. 1
#13 pt. 2
#14
#15
#16
#17 pt. 1
#17 pt. 2
#18
#19
#20
#21: the end

#8

2.7K 94 96
็”ฑ niyahxbaji

•••

Your POV

I watched as Hanma's face twisted up into a malicious smirk. Mikey let down his foot in shock.

"No need to be in such a damn hurry Mikey. Crushing Toman is our long term goal." Hanma said as more Moebius guys started to appear. "It was so much work, we tried to make you fight yourself. It'll all work out the same in the end."

"This way just has an extra benefit... i get to kill the invincible Mikey." Hanma now had a crazy look in his eye.

"Is this nigga on drugs or something." I stood behind Mikey.

"MOEBIUS HAS A HUNDRED MEN WHILE TOMAN HAS A MEAILY FOUR!!" He yelled at us. Then he turned to Moebius and threatened to shove their teeth in their throats if they didn't fight or run away.

"Mikey, Draken, my little friends... your as good as dead." He exclaimed.

Then everyone went silent in thought. The only sound we could hear was rain hitting the ground.

I grabbed Mikey's shoulder. "Whatever happens, just know that I'll fight with you." I whispered to him.

"I don't-" he started to stop me.

"Nope, you can't change my mind." I said.

Then we heard a faint sound in the distance. As it got louder we realized it was an engine. Not just one, but a miniature army. It was backup, re-enforcements. It was Toman.

I smirked and started to get hyped up as they were in eye sight. They parked their bikes and walked up to us. They all had on confident faces and black uniforms.

They got themselves hyped up. Cracking their knuckles and tying their hair back. Of course Baji had to put his hair up. But what really caught my attention was Riley walking up behind Nahoya and Souya.

'Now why the fuck would they bring him. Actually I don't care, the more the better. I just hope Huey don't find out.' I thought to myself.

"So we're getting a big ass brawl on the day of the festival." I turned to Draken as he walked to where me and Mikey stood. "I can feel my blood pumping already. You ready to rock n roll Mikey?"

Mikey let out a deep chuckle, "oh you know it, Kenny."

Mikey and Draken shared a smirk. I smiled at the interaction. 'Even when he's beaten up, he still wants to fight. No wonder Emma likes him.' I thought.

"LETS GOOOO!" Mikey yelled.

"Kill them all." Hanma commanded.

I ran with Toman. I ran up to the nearest guy and punched him dead in the face. He tried to hit back, but I weaved and uppercut him.

Another guy tried to run up on me, I hit him with a 360 kick and then a spin kick. A guy came up behind me and tried to throw a punch. I grabbed his wrist and flung him over my shoulder. Then I stomped on his face repeatedly. Now my air forces would have mud and blood on them.

"Nigga move!" I heard and turned around. I watched Riley punch a dude to the ground. He looked up to me with slight anger in his eye. We quickly turned back to back, putting up our fists.

"Y/n..." he started.

"I know, I know. I need to pay attention." I blocked a punch with my arms and kicked the boy on his stomach, sending him flying back.

"Exactly, you already know what Huey bitch ass would say if I let you get hurt." Riley rolled his eyes as he sent two punches to the boy in front of him.

"I know, damn." I grabbed another boy by the shoulders, pulled him close and kneed him in the balls. "But don't lie tho, this kinda fun."

He smirked and let out a cackle, "shitttt."

I looked over to see Mikey getting punched repeatedly by Peh. Then all of a sudden, Mikey grabbed him by the neck and connected their foreheads. They had a conversation that I couldn't her over the rain and sounds of people groaning in pain.

I continued to fight with Riley until I heard a name being repeated. "Draken. Draken. Draken. Draken." The voice kept calling out.

I looked around for the source while trying to fight at the same time. Then I saw it. Draken was laying in a pool of his own blood with Takemichi hovering over him in tears.

"Takemichi, what's wrong!?" Mikey asked, fighting off the group that tried to surround him.

"ITS DRAKEN! I THINK HE'S DEAD!" Takemichi said with tears and rain coming down on his face.

I twisted body to build up power and let out a strong punched, knocking down the boy in front of me. I turned towards Takemichi and Draken, starting to run to them. Shoving and punching anyone who stood in my way.

I noticed Mikey trying to fight his way out of the crowd, but before he could make it Hanma grabbed him and flung him back. Hanma had a sick grin and let out an evil laugh. Mikey gave him a cold look.

They broke out fighting and it looked like Mikey was started to struggle. I debated on helping Mikey or not, I decided to just help him out. Mikey just wants to get to Draken, so I should go help him first. I made my way to Hanma and Mikey, kicking Hanma upside the head causing him to fall back.

"HEY! TAKEMICHI?" Mikey yelled.

Draken coughed out blood. I let out a small breathe of relief that he's not dead. "HE'S ALIVE!" Takemichi yelled back.

"TAKE CARE OF HIM!" Mikey was able to yell back, while Hanma tried to get back at him. Mikey was starting to focus on the fight more and was doing fine.

I decided to go off and fight some other guys. The crazy part is that this is exactly what Huey didn't want us doing in America. I honestly never cared about gangs before, but this feeling is amazing.

I looked around me and saw bodies all over the ground. I was catching my breath. Everyone that was around me was still fighting. I looked over to find Mikey.

"MIKEY, IM GOING TO CATCH UP WITH TAKEMICHI!" I yelled. He dodged one of Hanma's lethal punches and gave me a thumbs up.

I ran off in the direction I saw Takemichi go in. As I ran, I saw Hina and Emma coming towards me. I slowed down.

"What happened? Where's Draken and Takemichi?" I asked.

"They're about to get beaten up." Hina said.

"Draken is already in a bad condition from the stab wound, and Takemichi was just stabbed in the hand." Emma told me.

"He was able to choke one guy out, but there's still five more left." Hina added.

"Ok, I'll handle it. Did you guys call an ambulance yet?"

"Yeah, they're supposed to be close by." Emma answered.

"Good, go find them." I commanded and headed off.

I got close enough to see Draken on his knee and Takemichi barley standing. I also saw the five niggas that was about to get they ass beat. And I don't even care if they wore Toman uniforms.

No one POV

"Draken... do you even wonder.. what's it like in heaven?" Takemichi weakly asked.

Draken let out a weak laugh, "you dumbass... don't you know your going to hell." He stood up and took a few steps forward.

"What for? I did nothing wrong." Takemichi croaked.

"Wowwwww, I think these two want their asses beat some more." One of the traitors said.

"Their so freaking annoying." Another one added.

Takemichi swayed his body to take a few steps closer to Draken. "I could probably knock you over with a finger right now, Takemichi."

"Yeah, Draken?" Takemichi scoffed. "Look whose talking."

They both shared tired and bloodied smirks, before the five traitors started to charge at them. But right before they could get to the two, you jumped in front of them from out of trees, along with Takemichi's friends

Akkun punched the guy closest to Takemichi right across the face, knocking the knife out of his hand and threw a bar gate.

"The hell you crying for this time Takemichi." Akkun teased.

The five of you stood in front of Takemichi and Draken, protectively. "The ferocious five is in the house." Akkun said as the four of them did weird poses.

You looked at them weirdly. "That was so cringy. What made you think you should say that?" You asked as he shrugged with a huge smile.

You decided to ignore and think about a way to easily and quickly knock out all five of them. You were 98% sure that none of Takemichi's friends could fight. They would make good distractions though. So that's what you did.

As the five traitors ran at the five of you, focus on knocking the first guy out. Which was done by a couple of punches to the face and a kick to the neck. One of them managed to land a solid hit on your shoulder, but you managed to push through. You tried to move quickly your way to each guy quickly, but in this short timespan you realize that these guys were way tougher the Moebius. That led you to think that Toman was just full of strong and powerful fighters.

Your POV

I was able to last out until the sound of sirens began to ring everyone's ears. The beaten guys started to panic and run. I just watched them run away as the others helped Takemichi and Draken to the ambulance.

Emma and Hina ran with the emergency help right behind them. I decided to let them handle that and go back to Mikey, Riley, and the others.

Everyone was passed out or slowly waking up. Bodies from Toman and Moebius were all scattered. Only a few were still conscious. I saw a limping Nahoya, using another dude to help walk. Mitsuya, Baji, Souya, Riley were all catching breathers, so where is Mikey?

"Hey, where Mikey at?" I asked the small group.

"Who?" Riley questioned.

"She talkin bout her lil boyfriend." Baji answered.

"What boyfriend?" Riley looked over to me.

"Mikey, duh." Souya told him.

"He not even my boyfriend. We just talking right now." I defended myself. Everyone expected for Riley chuckled

"Y/n, Mikey done claimed yo ass." Nahoya snorted.

"Like for real, your completely off limits." Mitsuya added.

"Mikey won't let no other nigga even think about making a move on you." Souya let out a small laugh.

"But anyways, he over there." Baji answered my original question. He probably felt the silent, deadly aura Riley was started to give off.

"Damn, Hanma still trying to fight him." I said, shocked.

Mikey pov

"Damn, fighting you is exhausting." Hanma sighed out as I pushed him back.

"Shut up and die." I glared.

Hanma only rolled his eyes as a buff guy on a motorcycle pulled up. "Boss, it's time to go."

"Ok, I'm coming." Hanma said, sending a glance my way.

"Before I go Mikey, I think you should know. That girl of yours sure is beautiful. Watching her fight is mesmerizing. I can't wait to see her more in the future." He said and then got on the motorcycle. The big guy wasted no time driving away.

I watched them drive off in silence. 'I swear on everything I love , if he so much as put a finger on Y/n... I'll kill him.'

•••

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

25.6K 624 20
"Take your love for me, and turn it into pure hatred." Y/N Uchiha is the younger sister of Itachi Uchiha and older twin to Sasuke Uchiha...
personal slave ็”ฑ Girlfan7p

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
53.3K 1.9K 48
{Slow updates} all information on the first pageโค๏ธ Please remember it's a fanfic! All scenarios only exist in my mind! Thank you darlings๐Ÿค
Mine? || Lando Norris ็”ฑ Juria131199

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.