An Unexpected Order - Sirius...

Da Mischief_Moonaged

Y/N Black has lived in Grimmauld Place alone since her mother died then out of nowhere, she discovers she has... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

2.6K 47 2
Da Mischief_Moonaged

a/n: Y/n/n means your nickname (see later in chapter!)

"Can I see it?" I ask as the photo finished developing from Remus' muggle camera. Remus walked over to us all and held out the photo, it was beautiful.

Regulus was centred in the photo, my arms around his waist, stood in front of him, and Sirius was stood, back to the camera and arms around both Regulus and me.  

"Gemino, gemino," Remus muttered, two new copies of the photo appeared in his hand, Remus handed each of us a copy of said photo. "Thank you," I mumbled, running a thumb over the photo before pressing a kiss to Remus' cheek, his arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me in for a kiss on the lips.

"Eww, Y/N, find a room." Regulus jokingly gags. I giggle at my younger brother who was shielding his face with his copy of the photograph. "Grow up." I jokingly roll my eyes at him.

----------------------

"Y/N?" A voice makes me jump out of my thoughts, I hadn't been able to sleep again and so I'd come back down to the room with the family tree in, tracing over each of the faces that had been blasted off for disgracing the most ancient and noble house of Black.

I spun around on my heels and came face to face with both of my brothers, confused expressions on their faces. "What are you doing? It's late." Regulus asks, glancing between the wall and me.

"I couldn't sleep." I answer honestly "So you came in here?" He asked, confusion was evident in his sleepy voice. "I like to come in here to think."

"What are you thinking about?" Sirius flung himself into one of the old, plush armchairs that Lucrettia and Ignatius Black, dad's parents, had put in the room years and years ago. 

"How different life would have been, had we all been Slytherins. Had I taken the Dark Mark, or, if we had had nicer parents, parents who didn't care about what house we were sorted into if our house sorting hadn't have ripped apart us three and caused so many issues. How different would life have been?" I sigh, Regulus' face softens and he comes closer, pulling me into a hug.

"Y/N." Regulus starts. "As much as I would have loved to have had a better relationship with the both of you, free from the torture that you two received - we can't do anything other than live now. I hate our past, but our relationship won't be as close as you wish, then we have to develop it now, and not dwell on the horrendous past."

"I agree - I hate the way we were brought up and torn apart as we all reached Hogwarts age, and then the past seventeen years while Regulus was dead, not dead, and I was in Azkaban, but, Regulus is right; we need to work on the present and rebuild the shreds that our parents left of us." Sirius says quietly from his armchair.

I nod, both were right and I knew that we needed to work on it now, it just still felt so wring that we were torn apart as kids, we were kids for crying out loud, and our parents divided us because of some stupid house differences in school - it destroyed the family completely.

Regulus and I moved and sat on the arms on either side of Sirius on his chair, I put an arm around my older brother, Regulus did the same. "I love you both," I say sleepily, my heading resting against my brother, I felt a kiss being pressed against my forehead before I dropped off to sleep on the arm of the armchair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning." I woke up, I'd been moved to the main seat of the chair, my brothers and Remus stood in front of me, grinning. "Morning," I mumble, rubbing my eyes and standing up, wobbling over slightly as the sleepiness hadn't quite washed away yet. 

"How was your sleep?" Sirius barked, raising a grin from Regulus and Remus. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. "It was alright."

"You slept as you did as a child,  on the armchair and hugging one of us." Sirius smiled, a reminiscent look passed over his face.

----Flashback-----------------

"Siri?" I whispered, tiptoeing my way across to him, he sat on one of the old armchairs in the room containing the family tree. His eyes were fixed on the floor.

"What?" My older brother snapped, I flinched at his sudden outburst, he looked just like dad did when he was angry, the resemblance on my eight-year-old brother was scary. Sirius' face softened when he realised that I had flinched. "Y/n." He put his hand out for me to take, I took it and sat next to him on the big chair, I leant into him, his arm wrapped around my side.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, I shake my head. "Don't be, I know it's a bad time, I saw what they did. I'm so sorry." I sigh, neither of us had it easy. Mum and dad didn't appreciate Sirius' knack for causing trouble, and they never wanted a daughter, the dowry was too much of an issue for them apparently, whatever a dowry was. 

"It's fine Y/N/N, it can't be helped." Sirius said sadly, pressing a kiss onto my forehead. I smiled back, knowing how much it hurt him to pretend to be strong for Regulus and I.

"Sirius?" A scared voice said from the doorway, it was Regulus. The six-year-old boy stood in the liminal space, the fear evident in his eyes, the boy had witnessed Sirius' torture, it had made him cry, Sirius' screams frightened him, how could his parents stand there and continue to torture the fragile-looking boy while his screams rattled all of the painting on the walls of the house. 

"It's okay Reggie, I'm okay." Sirius gestured for the boy to come over, Regulus did as he was told, he placed himself in the tiny gap between Sirius and the other side of the armchair. 

I felt my eyes drooping slightly as we sat there in silence, my head lolled against the shoulder of my older brother.

------- Flashback Over--------------

I smiled as the memory played back in my head, that year had been horrific, my seven-year-old self had been hit by many curses and jinxes, Sirius suffered through the same. Regulus had received some torture for sticking up for us, something Sirius and I eventually banned him from doing, much to his dismay - we didn't want him getting hurt, he didn't deserve it at all.

"You good?" Regulus asked, a bony hand placed itself on my shoulder, I nod softly, the look of concern disappeared off of his face, a small smile replaced it.

"There's an Order meeting tomorrow, what are we thinking?" Sirius raises an eyebrow in interest.

"Thinking about what? I'm fine with an Order meeting." I say, confused about what he meant. "Regulus; what are we doing about you? Can you trust us and the Order enough to keep your secret? or are we hiding you upstairs again, as if you did die seventeen years ago?"

"Speaking of Dumbledore," Remus said quietly, I almost forgot that he was in the room with us. "He sent a letter first thing this morning asking if he could call over, he needed to address some concerns he had."

"What concerns?" I question, what could Dumbledore possibly be worried about this time?

"No clue - but, Regulus?" Remus looks over at my younger brother, he seemed to understand what Remus was about to ask.

"No, Dumbledore doesn't know that I'm still alive, only you three and Kreature do. I only told Kreature that I was planning on betraying Voldemort, no one else was involved or knows."

I glance at the letter in Remus' hand, Dumbledore's sudden request to address his concern was really badly timed, we needed to rehide Regulus to protect him from Dumbledore and his poor scheming.

"I'll go back upstairs, don't worry about it Y/N, I can see the look on your face." Regulus said, attempting to bury his amusement in his voice. 

"I-" I start, but am interrupted by a voice in the hallway.

"The house-elf let me in, I hope you don't mind." It was Dumbeldore.

We had approximately thirty seconds to hide Regulus before the old wizard entered the room and his secret was destroyed. "Hide." I hissed at my brother, not knowing what to do.

"I wouldn't worry, Regulus was part of my concerns." The door of the room opened and there stood Dumbledore. 

"I- what? What?" I burst out, Regulus gave me a pointed look that meant 'shut up'. 

"Miss Black, I've come to address a few concerns I have, and it turns out my suspicions were correct." Dumbledore said calmly. I sat down in the armchair that I had slept in earlier.

"Your suspicions? How were you suspicious about my brother? I don't think you were and you're just being your normal busybody self, inserting yourself into everyone's lives for the sake of trying to play manipulator, God as I believe the muggles call it." I spit, my brothers glanced at me, both wanting to sat something but they weren't sure what to say.

"Y/N. I've had these suspicions for a while, Regulus' death was interesting. He disappeared, neither the Death Eaters nor any of the Order knew of his sudden disappearane until it was headlining the papers. I had Severus feedback to me on how no Death Eater, not even Voldemort himself knew anything, and you know exactly what they're like when it comes to having killed traitors within their circle." Dumbledore paced, the wooden floor creaking slightly as he made his laps up and down the room. 

"Why check now, then? Why check when Sirius and I have literally just discovered that he's alive? You couldn't have shown up seventeen years ago? Thirteen years ago even and suggested that my baby brother was hiding himself away, still alive. It would have been nice, Dumbledore, it really would have, but you only ever seem to show up when it suits you, address things as and when it suits you. Why on earth have you decided to show up now of all times?" I raise my voice at the older wizard, his calm expression never left his face.

"Y/n." Remus said softly, putting a hand on top of my shoulder. "I'm sure Dumble-"

"Why is it you're taking his side? He does nothing but manipulate people and use people for his own good, his own glory-" 

"Y/N, that's enough," Sirius says lowly. "No, Sirius." I stand up, the anger making my body shake.

"Y/N, that is enough. Bedroom now." Sirius said sternly, he was almost looking down his nose at me, the same way Dad used to before he used the cruciatus on me. I trembled slightly at his sudden anger. "Now."  He repeats, he raised his hand and that was enough.

I darted from the room, and up the stairs, I ran straight into my room and flung myself onto my bed. "Colloportus," I mumble, before the tears began to stream out of my eyes, I was angry.

Angry at Sirius, angry at Dumbledore, angry at the evident blindness in everyone. Just angry, the rage encouraged my tears to tumble out quickly and sharply. I shoved my face into my pillow, allowing my tears to be caught by the material.

I hated how Dumbledore always insisted on putting himself into people's businesses all the time, manipulating people. The number of people who have died or suffered because of his arrogance was ridiculous, and yet everyone viewed him as a saviour like he was some sort of god. It was ridiculous that no one could see through his lies.

My door rattled, and then the knob twisted. "Y/N?" A soft yet somewhat frantic voice said from the other side of my door.

I ignored the voice and continued to lay flat down on my stomach. "Y/N." The voice dropped to a concerned whisper, I ignored it again, turning my face ever so slightly so that I could breathe properly.

"Alohamora." The spell I'd originally cast disappeared, the knob turned and the door opened to reveal Remus stood in the frame, a concerned look was painted on his face. The tall man walked over to my bed and sat down next to me, his arm immediately pulling me into his side.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Remus whispered, pressing a kiss to my forehead. I shrug and bury myself further into the werewolf's side.

"I'm sorry." I mutter, Remus adjusts himself so that he is looking at me in the eyes. 

"Hey, don't apologise. What you said was slightly out of order, but you had every right to be angry, Dumbledore did show up at a bit of a dodgy time, with his supposed suspicions but you shouldn't have lashed out. I get you were upset that he knew and didn't think to mention it, but it's Dumbledore, he has a reason for everything." Remus rubs circles on my arm.

"I just, I don't know." I sigh, giving up on what I went to say, Remus shoots me a sympathetic look. 

"Also, what happened when Sirius told you to go to your room? You looked so scared, are you okay?" 

"He looked exactly the same way dad did when he threatened me before using the cruciatus curse on me." I whisper. 

"I'm sorry." He whispers back, I smile slightly and press a kiss to his lips. Remus kisses me back, he deepens the kiss and his arms wrap around my hips.

--------------------------------

"Y/N, what's that mark on your neck?" Regulus eyed me up suspiciously, before glancing at Remus who had gone pale. I blush and stare at the wall in front of me.

"Y/N." Sirius' eyebrow shot up warningly.  I look up at my older brother, I could feel my face heat up even more as Sirius bore into my eyes. Having Sirius stare into your eyes was extremely unsettling, his striking grey eyes created an air of fear into anyone who held contact with him, especially when they were slightly clouded over when he was angry, like now.

I reach over and grab an empty bowl and began pouring in Cheeri Owls before I grabbed the milk. I sat back in my seat, placed the bowl gently on the table and began shovelling the cereal into my mouth, making every attempt to avoid the gaze of both of my brothers.

"Don't ignore us." Regulus sat on the table, next to my bowl, I could feel his glare. "Y/N, we'd like to know what happened, we're your brothers and so, therefore, we need to beat up who did that to your neck."

I looked over at Remus who was now peering into his cup of tongue-tying lemon squash as if something interestingly disgusting was floating in it, he frowned into his cup, avoiding the gazes of my brothers.

"Remus, what is it that you did to our dear sister's neck?" Sirius pulled out the chair next to the werewolf and sat down, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"I-" Remus coughed, continuing to stare down at his drink.

"Remus, you know we just want to know the truth, we won't hurt you." Regulus leant across the table, snatching the cup from the grasp of the older man.

"Remus fucked Y/N!" Sirius let out a shrill shriek of amusement, he repeated himself and ran around the kitchen, practically bouncing off the walls.

"Very mature Pads." Remus groaned, massaging his temple around to face the rugged man.es.

------------

"What is it with you and staring at the family tree?" Sirius asked, making me jump as I'd been lost in my thoughts.

"Do you think there's a way to restore the family tree?" I ask, turning to look at the rugged man.

"What?"

"Do you think that there is a way to restore those who have been wiped off the family tree? Iola? Phineas? Marius?  Alphard? Septimus? Andromeda? You? Me? Is there a way to put us all back on? So we are almost a part of the family again. Not that I want to be related to a load of blood supremacists but, we're technically all a part of the Black family, we should be on there, not wiped off just because we didn't fit in with the expectations of the family. It's stupid, unfair and ridiculous." I rant, Sirius made eye contact with me, his somewhat sad smile turned into an almost admiring grin.

"I love your way of thinking." He murmured before tracing over his place on the tree, the black smudge stood out amongst the rest of our branch of the tree, and it ever so slightly blended into the scorch mark over my place on the tree.

"It is a possibility, I don't know if we would be able to restore it completely, I have no idea what spell could possibly reverse the previous damage caused by our ancestors, but I'm sure that with some research we would be able to find something." 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

29K 988 55
Juniper Potter is back after being kept isolated For her own protection after her brothers death. She is a new professor at Hogwarts and she is back...
224K 5.1K 100
Sirius Black finds his brother's fiancée irresistible. ~ "I don't like you at all, Black." "Call me by my last name again and it'll be yours too, d...
3.9K 118 39
"Oh shut up, Malfoy! I don't care what you think about me. Your opinion of me doesn't matter. It doesn't hurt my feelings so hate to bring you down."...
146K 3.2K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...