❝STRONG WOMAN. ❞ ➤ 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣...

By flatlinecutie

╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇... More

•𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉•
•01• Final selection Arc S1
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14-Redlight district arc S2•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26• Swordsmith village arc
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•35• Infinity fortress arc
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
AUTHOR'S GRATITUDE

•34•

5.7K 299 101
By flatlinecutie

"They absolutely despise you."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

As long as we bring her back.  ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

TWO DAYS, Before the pillar training was held. The hashira's was planning something still having their meetings by the request of the rock pillar.

Seven of them was sitting side by side in a form of circle, making sure everyone will listen for their future plans.

"We should have atleast two pillars guarding oyakata-sama at minimum." Sanemi offered at first.

"Impossible." The rock pillar replied to his offer.

"Can't you do anything about this himejima-san?"

"I became a pillar when i was nineteen and i have been asking him for eight years. But he refuses to budge."

"He insist that someone as strong as a pillar shouldn't be wasted on the likes of him. It's a problem.."

"I heard that the heads of  ubuyashiki family have never even had a bodyguard before through out history." Shinobu said having a sad expression.

"How about (Y/n)-Sama? I heard that oyakata-sama adopted her years ago she must be guarding her father for years then.." Muichiro.

"You're right but (Y/n)-Sama was no longer here? We lost someone as strong as her.." Mitsuri.

"What's our plan for her?" Giyu.

They stared at the water pillar knowing that he somehow invaded them to know how they will deal at you once they face you.

"The medicine of turning her into a human back was the only option. I already work with tamayo." Shinobu.

"What if she didn't turn back to human?" Giyu added.

The gasp of their shock to thought about that was something else. Could they really killed their mentor if everything takes out of control?

Will they succeed to kill you.

The answer is.

No.

"There's no way we can defeat her. Yes you heard this from me. Six eyes user has the most powerful ability.." Sanemi said releasing a heavy sighed.

"Infinity exist everywhere our attack is useless.." Giyu muttered.

"Ano...Guys?" Mitsuri said.

Making all of them stared at the love pillar, Mitsuri sweatbullets feeling a bit embrassed that she finally caught their attention. Your words somehow echo on her mind that day when they're fighting upper moon four, Thats the only option they could do.

If things we're out of control.

"(Y/n)-Sama told me before she turn into a demon to find a sorcerer name Geto,Suguru.....She...Said..If things got out of control let's ask for his help.."

"Never heard of that name before?" Sanemi.

"The shadow pillar from before. (Y/n)-sama's bestfriend.." Himejima.

"Huh?!" They all said, staring at the rock pillar with a serious questiom mark on top of their head.

"But how come we dont know him?"

"Yeah! Even (Y/n)-Sama never mention him."

"Tch, What else that woman hides."

"That she dont like you." Giyu.

"What was that?" Sanemi said glarimg at giyu.

"Cut it out both of you." Obanai said having a disgraced look plustered on his face. He was always there witnessing this two male's sabotage's each other.

Meanwhile giyu didn't even bothered to stared at him just frequently rolling his eyes. It's not that he hates the wind pillar, Sanemi was just always too high mighty for himself that even he sabotage their mentor before.

"I dont think prison realm was the key."

"Why is that?"

"Prison realm will only activated if the opponent has mix emotion."

"Was that mean."

"Yes the prison realm was still useless demon's doesn't have emotion."

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

Tanjiro narrating

According to what genya taught me. Genya may not be able to use breaths but he can achieve full focus another way repetitive actions. As we talk about various things the signs were pointing to the possibility this might be the same as my mark coming out.

But himejima-san and genya had no marks so we cocked our head in confusion. According to mentor i was the chosen user of breath of the sun every inheritor has the memory of their ancestor. Even (Y/N)-Sensei  explained that she saw Gojo satoru's memories on Senguko era.

By doing these repetitive actions you can raise your focus at any given movement. It would be nice if i learned to maintain my darkened mark forever. My repetitive action were remembering the faces of all my love ones.

Then recalling what renguko san's told me."To set my heart ablaze."

As well as sensei."Give it your best, Be greedier."

But the thought of you becoming a demon was not good for me. You and nezuko was the only family relatives i had, and now we need to face you sensei for a hard battle.

I'm so pitiful and weak. I can't even master the reverse curse technique the most amazing ability that every breath of the sun, and space users had. You said i had to maintain my emotion and dont purse to an hatred one, once we face an opponent.

The technique will activated when you felt something warm in your to know how special you are to any occasion.

But.

If ever i can mastered it. I will used those technique to face you. I never forget any words, and action for what you had taught me, giving me such knowledge words and encouraging me to imagine the stronger future version of myself.

"You had the ability to be much stronger than me and the near future."

"The problem was only your mindset."

"Control your emotion. Hatred,anger or rage was not the key. If you took it over your emotion, you will never control your own self."

I know sensei. That's why standing infront of Giyu-san made me thought how amazing he was in battle and mastering all the breath of water.

This medicine, That Shinobu-san gave me was the key to turn you back into a human. She said that I'm the only one that too close to you so maybe if we face each other, you will remember us all, and i hope that will happen.

End

As the young slayer stood there holding the medicine on his hand.

"CAW~ CAW~ Emergency summoned attack on Ubuyashiki estate!"

The two water user had a shocked expression, and run their way to the mansion. All the pillar receive this message making them all come together to reach their demon slayer master.

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

"You're here. Kibutsuji, Muzan." The master of the demon slayer said, laying on futon bandage wrapped around his face due to his illness gotten much more worse.

His wife, Amane was besides him guiding him at all cost.

"Well you look horrible, Ubuyashiki."

"You finall come to house again. After four years. The demon, My family and the demon hunters been chasing for thousand of years.."

"Amane, What form or shape does this man have?"

He asked his precious wife, sitting besides him. She carefully examimed the demon progenitor herself.

"He looks like a man on his twenties, but his eyes are plump red, and his pupils are vertical like cats.." Amane.

"I'm truly disappointed, Ubuyashiki. I've lived for thousands of years and the old family who gotten in my way all this time is now reduced to this."

"Repulsive, Utterly Repusilve. You already smell like a goddamn corpse."

The master, put his hands on the ground to support himself to sat up his wife carefully guide him.

"You might not know about this. But you and i share the same blood. You were born thousand years ago, so maybe your blood is different from mine.."

"You seem too confident, having my daughter finally on your side dont get too excited. (Y/n) was not the type of woman you can manipulate....her memories will come back. Since she was curse to be a strong human as living organisim..."

"And gojo satoru will take her back on from the path.."

Muzan's face turn swollen in anger hearing this information from him which gave him burst out of his rage. So even if that man was dead he can still communicate with users by the use of the path. He learned from the book that six eyes user had many abilities not being shared by the history book.

"You muzan just step on the tiger's tail countless times. So you're incurring the wrath of the dragon. In enssence you basically awoken a sleeping creature that's been slumbering for a long time."

"And they absolutely despise you. They will never get you away.."

*Boom*

By the time the lastwords of the master ws slip out. The whole entire place exploded to damages muzan's cells. The seven pillars heard and saw the mansion was burned with fire.

The shockness of their expression was giving them.

"Ubuyashiki.."

He murmur in venomous voice seeing his face got half burned and regneration got delayed.

Flesh blood-Blood demon art

Bunch of flesh bomb just into spikes penetrating muzan's torso in order to made him unable to move. Tamayo came out of nowhere pinning him down injecting a medicine that can turn him into a human.

Himejima came jumping and raised his ball spike weapon to cut muzan's head. But as he expected this man wont die even how many times you cut hiss head off.

"YOU SHITHEAD! WHAT DID YOU DO OYAKATA-SAMA!" Sanemi yelled out of his anger.

"It's muzan! Kibutsuiji! He wont die even you cutt his head off."

They corner him jumping all together to prepare an attack but muzan on the other hand had a devilish face when a suddenly a sound of biwa had been played.

They blink and all of a sudden they got seperated one another inside the fortress.

"YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU COULD CORNER ME?! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOW! PATHETIC DEMON HUNTERS!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE GOING TO HELL MUZAN! I'LL KILL YOU!"

By the sudden slow motion, all of them got sunked down on the fortress while muzan answered his threat.

"Come and get me. If you can. Kamado, Tanjiro..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6.3K 38
eunoia (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, a good spirit. "beautiful thinking". ---------------------------------------------------------------- 𝔇𝔦...
64.4K 1.3K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...
35.3K 992 20
⚠️NSFW⚠️ "𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫...
920K 13.7K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...