𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐘 ⚯͛ 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬...

By Prongsss___

[COMPLETED] In which Lily Evans has a twin sister. And, Sirius Black is infatuated. More

01 ❀ In Which She Meets Him
02 ❀ In Which She Is Jealous
03 ❀ In Which She Flirts Back
04 ❀ In Which She Was Found By Him
06 ❀ In Which She Feels Sparks
07 ❀ In Which She Is His Girlfriend
08 ❀ In Which She Is Over The Moon
09 ❀ In Which She Shatters
10 ❀ In Which They Unite

05 ❀ In Which She Has A Crush On Him

5.4K 103 28
By Prongsss___

Lily Evans agreed to go out with James Potter!

    Every soul in Hogwarts knew and cherished the fact. James Potter had been over the moon and his friends sickly worried if their friend will die of happiness.

    Today was the day, as marked by many, Lily has gone out to Hogsmeade with James Potter. James strictly denied his friends to follow but there were still other junior students who were keen to know if the date was real.

    "I dont know what got upon my sister," Bryony shook her head, "I thought she atleast had a portion of my brains."

    Sitting on the quidditch pitch, waiting for the practise to begin as the vice captain of the team was as usual late, Bryony dwelled deeper and deeper into the thoughts of where she went wrong in raising her elder twin.

    "I think she's possessed," Marlene said deep in thoughts, "There's no way she would actually agree to Potter!"

     "I am gonna haunt Potter for whole his life if he had done anything wrong with my sister." Bryony flared.

     "Such dramatic people," Alice shook her head at her friends' theatrics, and went back to reading her muggle book with a pleasant smile gifted by Frank Longbottom, Wuthering Heights.

    "Do you think we should go and check on them?—" Bryony asked with the surging impatience in her but got interrupted by a charming voice.

    "How about you accompany me?" Sirius Black, coming in their direction from behind with his broomstick in his hand, smirked at Bryony gaining a glare.

    "You are late." Bryony stated standing up folding her arms. He just held the smiled which was due to her sight, "Sorry for keeping you waiting, love."

    Marlene's eyes shot up, Alice choke on air coughing loudly, while Bryony felt all frozen at the word she just heard.

    "Gather around boys and girls!" Sirius called towards everybody after shooting a wink in the stunned redhead's direction.

     "How cringe." Marlene grimaced at what he just did, dusting her clothes off upon standing up, while Alice had completely opposite views, "No, just look at her, she loved it, didnt you Bryony?"

    "What? No!" Bryony exclaimed incredulously at her stupidly smiling friend, "Let me just go to practise."

    Ignoring the cheesy smile from Alice, Bryony scurried off to where the team had gathered for the practise, headed by Sirius. After giving all the instructions, the practise began and Bryony tried to avoid him at all costs, only focussing on the golden snitch and not that human snitch.

    "Watch out, Brie!" Sirius exclaimed smashing the approaching buldger away from her. Before she could turn to even nod at him, her attention was grabbed by the shining snitch flying across the pitch, and she immediately followed it hot after its tail.

    Just in ten minutes of the game, she was able to catch the snitch, making it another unbreakable record in the whole school. The game came to a halt as everyone erupted in hoots and cheers and landed on ground.

    "Great job, Evans." Wood patted her back as everyone else too congratulated her but her eyes went on the vice captain of the team who was busy packing the buldgers and quaffles back in the case with a smile.

     As everyone started leaving for the changing room and Bryony gestured her friends to wait, who sat on the stands waiting for her and nodded back at her, Bryony quickly turned to Sirius.

    "Here," She held the snitch out towards him making him look and stand up with a smile, before she could say anything further she was pulled against him in a hug, as he whispered "You were amazing, Brie."

     The ends of her lips tugged upwards for some reason, as she whispered back against him, "You too, and thanks for saving me from the buldger."

    "Dont thank me," He said while she realised he still hadnt let go off her, "You can do something better."

    "What if I dont want to?" She asked playfully, but he banged his head on her shoulder causing her to roll her eyes, "Okay what?"

    "Come to Hogsmeade with me," He grinned pulling back but still holding her, "Just you and I?"

    Bryony twitched with a smile unlocking his hands from behind her back, "Nah, what if we run into my sister and your stupid friend snogging each other's faces off? Lily's being really unpredictable nowadays."

    "Oh, come on Brie," Sirius groaned from behind her, "I know you also want to see them, just come with me."

   She stared at him thoughtfully until a small mischevious smile pulled at her face, "Okay then but remember we are not going on a 'date' we are just going to find Lily and James, so go change quickly."

    "Sure love," He grinned excitedly stepping forward planting a quick kiss on her cheek and storming off, while Bryony was again left frozen on spot with a weird feeling fluttering in her stomach and chest.

***

"How did your friends agree to not accompany you?" Sirius asked while moving along a awfully quiet Bryony through the lanes of Hogsmeade.

    Bryony, after what happened in the pitch with him, didnt know how to pretend casual anymore. He kissed her, on cheek, but still. She could still feel her heart thumping madly.

    "Brie?" Sirius placed a hand on her shoulder bringing her out of her intense trance. She looked up in those grey eyes blinking twice, "I lied that I had to go to Hagrid to help him in the field."

   Sirius nodded slightly impressed, "So where would you like to go first?"

    "I want to have butterbeer before anything," She said, he grinned as if thats what he wanted too. The two led themselves to Three Broomsticks while Sirius tried protecting her from colliding with anyone on their way to the crowded place. Bryony pretended to be casual but the pink tint on her cheeks wont fade away.

    "Where could the two have gone?" Bryony asked while sipping her butterbeer in confusion, referring to James and Lily, as Sirius shrugged, "Dont know, but surely not back to Hogwarts this soon."

    "Your friend better not have taken my sister to somewhere dangerous," Bryony said in a bit threatening tone.

    "Why would you think that it would be dangerous?" Sirius asked giving her a short weird look, gaining an eye roll from her, "Its you guys, what should I expect?"

    "So do you think you are in danger as well?" Sirius asked an amused smirk grew on his face, she looked away with a smile threatening to form on her face as she tried to hide it with her glass of butterbeer, "Pretty much."

    "Yeah right, you dont wanna be toppled by my fangirls, since I am in public right now." Sirius fixed his hair arrogantly, while Bryony scoffed.

    As the two finished their butterbeers, Sirius stopped Bryony from getting up, she looked up at him in question but he just replied by leaning forward close to her face, making her breath hitch. His hand slowly rised to the level of her face while she didnt know why was she not even moving and just staring in his eyes. Soon she felt his thumb trace over her upper lip.

    "You had butterbeer mustache," Sirius chuckled leaning back in a swift motion while Bryony tried to recover from what she suddenly felt.

    "Oh, okay." She said almost breathlessly and stood up sprinting towards the counter. She was again interrupted by him as her hand dwelled in her purse for the money, "Dont bother Brie, its on me."

    "No thanks," Bryony smiled smirkingly up at him while putting two sickles on the counter, "I believe in paying my own bills."

    "No, please let me atleast today, this is the first time we came out together!" He almost whined, she turned around with a small smile and said before walking ahead, "Let's fulfill your wish at Honeydukes then."

    With a slightly surprised look, he quickly followed her out to the Honeydukes. She picked up a small basket collecting the sweets she wanted to buy, but Sirius insisted on holding it for her while following her in the whole shop as she chose sweets.

    "Where are Acid Pops?" Bryony roamed her eyes in the whole shelve, Sirius raised an eyebrow, "Why Acid Pops? As far as I remember you dont like them."

   Her heart almost fluttered knowing he remembers all small details about her.

    "But Marlene does," Bryony turned to him, "So go search for them there and I search here, and dont come without them, alright?"

    "Okay," Sirius sang turning on his heels, dragging his feet to the other end of the shop, as soon as he was out of sight, Bryony quickly rushed to the shop owner, "Hey, excuse me, do you have—?"
_

    "Thanks!" Bryony grinned quickly handing the money to the shop owner getting a warm smile back as she quickly stuffed a small box in silver wrapping.

    Just as she was about to turn around, Sirius stepped in front of her holding a small packet of Acid Pops while grinning triumphantly, "A kid wanted it, but I got it for you."

   "You bully," Bryony shook her head at him playfully. Twitching with a smile, Sirius placed the little basket on the counter letting the shop owner calculate the bill, whole he narrowed his eyes at her, "You purposely bought less this time, right Brie?"

    "Nope, I am not much of a sweets person, you know that," She shrugged playing innocent. He smirked holding up the bag of sweets after paying five galleons to the shopkeeper, "Where to now?"

    "Nowhere," Bryony said as they walked out of the shop, "Let's just walk back to school."

    "As you wish, my lady," He bowed mockingly and slipped his hand in hers, interwining their fingers together as they walked and Bryony felt a swirl of butterflies again blooming within her.

   What was happening to her?

   She looked at him from the side, watching how he held a small smile that made him look cute as well as handsome. He was attractive since forever, she couldnt deny the fact, but today she was feeling something within her getting stronger for him.

    Maybe she indeed had a crush on him. No matter how much she denied it to herself but she knew it was true.

    She had a crush on Sirius Black.

   And today after spending such alone time with him though at a highly crowded place, with him making her heart flutter in every once in a while with his small gestures, she was confirmed about her feelings growing for him.

    "By the way," He began slowly as his gaze turned to her with a soft smile, "Did I mention it? That you look pretty today."

    "Nope, you didnt," Bryony said staring ahead of her while fighting the threatening to form smile on her face.

    "You look pretty today, Brie." He repeated as they walked along, she hummed not meeting his eyes because she knew she'd melt if she looked back in those eyes, "Actually you look pretty every day, there's no day or time that I dont find you pretty."

    "Is that so?" She turned to raise an eyebrow at him, he nodded, she shook her head with a smile, "Flirty arrogant git."

    "Call me whatever you want, Brie, I am all yours and I am not lying," He said as he suddenly halted as the two came to the end of the street which was deserted now, he stepped forward while she stepped backed, until she felt the stone wall behind her while staring up in his eyes, "I find you to be the most beautiful and enchanting girl I ever met."

    She didnt know what to say or do, almost trapped between him and the wall, she could barely force any words out, and there it was again, that weird feeling, shit!

    She felt like she couldnt even breath, his eyes never leaving hers, and the space between them slowly closing. She was almost fine until his eyes landed below her eyes, down on her lips. She felt it getting even more out of hands as hers followed and landed on his slightly parted lips.

    Remember to breath, Bryony! Her mind yelled but she most certainly didnt hear it. Just a few more inches until they both would fall into the blissful disaster. 

    "James..." The two's eyes widened on hearing the awfully familiar voice and name. "James & Lily?!"

    Immediately Bryony jerked him off, the two turned sharply ro the source of Lily's voice just behind the wall where they were standing. Bryony halted abruptly with her stomach almost dropping on the sight in front of her.

    James and Lily almost eating each other's faces off! Bryony couldnt even believe that was her sister.

    "Oh damn, Prongs." Sirius smirked impressed from beside a highly shocked Bryony causing the two halt and turn to the two intruders.

     "Hey there," Lily waved at her sister with a nervous smile, who would probably take a day or two recover from the shock.

    "Hey mate, hey Bryony," James grinned flustered after fixing himself, his eyes fell on the two together and he raised an eyebrow at the two, "So are we up for double dates?"

______________________________________

Just imagine if they had a double date bhahahaha...

Q. How was the chap?

Word count:- 2244

Date:- 19/06/22

Please Vote & Comment!🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 706 23
Ally Williams, a Gryffindor witch in the Marauders Era, is dating the one and only Sirius Black. Everything is going perfect for the friend group and...
3.1K 44 33
in which lyla black, the infamous sister of sirius black, gets with the one she's absolutely under no circumstances supposed to get with. "Only 20 mi...
2.2K 100 29
Sirius Black's twin sister Sevyn, a tough and stubborn fighter who was damaged by her parents abuse, and Remus Lupin, broken by a cursed fate, share...
213K 7K 30
In which James Potter communicates with a girl by engraving their conversations into a table in the library. 'When can we meet in person?' 'But that...