Anidita: Anmol Jodi

By mprvn36

The story revolves around Anirudh of 21 years age, a London returned barrister who is forced to marry Bondit... More

Prologue and Characters introduction
1. Somnath Roy Chowdhary weds Tupur Das, Yogendra demise
2. Anirudh's future plan and Kalindi vicious plan
3. Marriage of our Anmol Jodi
4 Bondita in her sasural
5 Anirudh's clarity about Bondita's problem
6 Anirudh solved Bondita's bed wetting problem
7 Bondita's education, Brijwasi and Hiramandi tracks
8 Bondita admitted in school
10 Bondita's higher class problems, clash with Sampoorna
11. classmates parents refusal against Bondita's education, menstruation time
12 Anirudh Bondita in Calcutta, Sampoorna delivery time
13 Anirudh, Bondita saved Ambika's life
14 Suhaagraat arrangements and marriage annulment
15 Are they near or far to eachother? Chandrachur is back
16 Bondita understood Anirudh, Chandrachur harrasment
17 Sampoorna revealed Anirudh's intentions to Bondita
18 Chandrachur Vs Bondita, Anirudh's strong reply to Sumati
19 Anirudh Bondita roshogulla date
20. Chandrachur stabbed Anirudh
21Anirudh identifies his Bondita
22 Love πŸ’•πŸ’• blossoms and life in law college
23 ChandrachurπŸ‘Ώ weds Bondita 😭, Vighn Roy Chowdhary is back😜
24 Anirudh cooks food for Bondita, Leap of 2.5-3 years
25 Anirudh felt that he is unfit for Bondita
26 Bondita confessed her love to Anirudh
27 Dheeraj is exposed by Bondita, Anirudh's guilty πŸ˜”
28 Finally Anirudh confesses his love πŸ’•
Important Notice
29 Eternal marriages of three couples
30 Wives comfort is husbands top priority
31 An unexpected tragedy in Shomik Rimjhim lives
32 Anirudh and Co motivated Krishnanagar people
33 Fierce Avatar of Mr and Mrs Barrister Babu
34 Love and career to go hand in hand
35 Anirudh Bondita acted in a movie
36 Anirudh's guidance to Bondita for final semester project, A mysterious case
37 Anirudh past with Upendra Ghoshal family
38 Child marriages in RC family 😲
39 Anirudh to reverse the effects of Hypnotism
40. Bondita started the game, Kishorilal frustration
41 Anirudh gave reality check to children
42 Final adventurous plan but also another challenge
43 Final revolt of our couple on leftover culprit
44 Bondita's final exams, Anirudh's honeymoon plans πŸ’•πŸ’•
45 Great union of Anmol Jodi πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨ Bondita became Goldmedalist πŸ₯‡
Request to all my friends
46 Bondita's First case and attack on Anirudh's office
47 Barrister babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary fierce avatar πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
48 Bondita Vs Dheeraj court arguments, Bondita's masterplan
My Soulmate I trust most,
49 Anirudh Bondita became parents
50 A case made Anirudh Vs Bondita but result is πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
Story coming to end
Epilogue of Anmol Jodi
Rankings of Anmol Jodi

9 A big tragedy in RC family, Somnath second marriage

722 52 13
By mprvn36

Next day while started to school, village head and other panchayat members came to RC haveli  and raised their refusal against girl get educated. Other girls will also get attracted towards it and this craziness of education will become severe problem to society.

Anirudh Bonditha reprimanded them that education is quiet necessary for girls. One villager asked what is the use of getting educated, will they go out and work. House management is the major responsibility of women.

Then Bonditha replied either to run house or to go out and work, education is quiet necessary. She told “When my father expired, my mother is left like an orphan. My kaka left to other place. My mama took her innocence , ignorance as advantage. If she is educated, will she be dependent on other. We women have to lead our life without help of men. Education will be a light in darkness. Remember that you are insulting our goddess by insulting me.” She pointed to everyone and spoke with aggressive voice.

They are unable to tell anything but to demotivate her, they spoke with Anirudh “Look at her Barrister Babu! In front of you and her in laws, she is raising her voice. What kind of daughter in law you have got. Tomorrow she will raise voice against her husband and bring him to his feet. She is not any bird to fly in sky, she is a woman who should be bound to house, her in laws, especially her husband.”

Anirudh shouted “Enough! I heard enough of your non sense. We need a woman to give us birth, to play with us a sister in childhood, a wife to live with us. Just tell me can we manage things without her. We men go out for work and come late. In our absence, if any necessity occurs who will help them. Education will help everyone to deal the issues tactically and not to fall into trap of any wrong persons. If husband dies, education will be useful for woman for survival of her and her children. I am proud of my wife for raising her voice in front of me. She will bring change “Tark se fark mitayenge”. She will work hard and become Barrister Babu. I will make her Barrister Babu. If necessary, in the future she will argue against me and I am obiliged. Right now, she need to go to school and I should leave to court. We don’t want to argue on unnecessary things and waste our time.” Anirudh folded hands by saying it. He hold Bonditha’s hand and left. Bhatuk joined them. Trilochan and Gowri didn’t say anything.

Bonditha is struggling in school with class teacher Jayant, but able to manage her studies. she has prepared well and able to give proper answers to Jayant master. Other teachers are slowly getting impressed with this girl.

To have control on peeing, she is drinking  less water. Mischievous students ate her tiffen box on other day but still she didn’t rebuke on them. In turn back bench students and Bhatuk  and his friends offered their box. She ate and thought that although facing many hardships finally result of loyalty and hard work will be fruitful.

She helped back bench students in studies and one day to everyone especially To Jayant Master shock, they answered to the  teachers' questions. It is like a high voltage shock who didn’t have any expectations from them. Bonditha started clapping and immediately everyone has clapped. They burst into tears 😭, out of emotion they even folded hands infront of her and promised that she is their sister and will take care of her safety. Anirudh who came at that time to pick up Bonditha and Bhatuk saw this and praised her “Bravo Bonditha”. She is extremely happy. But Jayant Master fumed in jealousy. Anirudh is checking her performance daily and teaching her.

Jayant master tried to plot against her in manipulating her marks in prefinal exams. He announced that she scored less than 50% marks and insulted in assembly. But she didn’t keep quiet. She asked him to show answer papers. He is shocked, but accused that she is trying to throw blame on me.

Bonditha said “I didn’t say that I am trying to put blame on you. Then why are you hesitating to show me papers. As per you, I am guilty, why are you tensed to show me. I will answer all the questions right now in all subjects."

she started describing a lesson which is not taught by master so far. She also gave complete explanation on the topics covered in prefinal exams which is beyond her syllabus.

Principal understood that Jayant master is behind this conspiracy. He clapped to her intelligence and enthusiasm in studies. Slowly other teachers and students also gave a big round of applause. She proudly told that it is all because of my shikshak Babu.

Later in office room, principal reprimanded Jayant master for seeking revenge on Little girl and warned that he will not spare if any mistake is done by him.  Under the guidance of Anirudh  she secured top marks in 7th standard. She got summer holidays.

One day Binoy is speaking with his employee in phone and asking him to manage work properly. Trilochan came and asked “why  are you looking tensed Binoy! What happened?”

Binoy replied “Our garments brand designed by suraiah and co girls is getting good response. But it is creating agitation in our competitor Bhaumik who have gained high influence of British officers in Kolkata . I am worried that they may create any loss. Right now, I should also look after other business. Nobody are there to help me. Anirudh is busy in his profession. I am not understanding who can  help me. Even Sourav can manage upto some extent here in Tulsipur , but there is no efficient person in Kolkata”

Anirudh heard it and told “why not  Tupur boudi manage here so that Sourav Sampoorna can shift to Kolkata?”

Trilochan raged “Are you crazy Anirudh? How can a woman go out and work. You will easily preach that a woman can work anywhere...all. But this is practically impossible in our society.”

Anirudh immediately asked “Why not? When crisis has come, had Tupur boudi, Gowri kaki, you also joined in garments business. When servants are not available, women will do all the work in home. They have proved their worth and efficiency at that time. Why can’t our women go outside and work now ? It is also our work which is giving us food, money and this status."

Trilochan is trying to cut it off, Somnath also came and told “ Tupur felt amazed to see herself working like a man. When she got reward of gold necklace by Binoy kaka, She shedded tears that “even I have worked hard like men. I am capable to do something in life.”

Somnath continued .. “I have seen a different glow in her face. Now also she want to express her will to go to office and do the work as per her capability. Please allow her."

Trilochan with much difficult agreed to allow Tupur to go for work till efficient employees are hired and Gowri will come to supervise. Bonditha  embraced Tupur out of excitement and told that she will bring lunch for both of them.

2 -3 days continued with Tupur joining them. Gowri also came and supervised everyone. Binoy decided Sourav will shift to Kolkata along with his wife.

Munshi is feeling suffocated of Rcs taking decisions in his son's life and they are replacing his involvement. Because Sourav is just speaking with his parents formally after knowing dowry truth. He never ate food in his parents house, never took money from them. Once he also rebuked that he will keep a price tag 🏷 and asked them to sell him in market. All these incidents are putting fuel to Munshi's ego.

At the same time, Bhaumik wanted to destroy RC family. He decided to burn the garments stock godown and set ablaze. Workers are packing material and placing in lorry.

Unfortunately Sourav also came there to help in packing. Sensing ablaze, he is able to rescue all the workers. But, Gowri and Tupur are stuck inside. When Sourav went inside, Bhaumik has locked from inside in all means and this lead to severe accident and all three are dead.

This news has created severe agony  and RC family is weeping inconsolably. Munshi is astonished to learn that his son is also dead because of his presence at time of fire accident . Sumati, shomik, Rimjhim also in agony came for final rites.

Sampoorna became all alone. Due to Surmani direct or indirect torture she didn’t spend any intimacy moments with Sourav. Later when they started living separately also, Surmani indirectly influenced her to feel scare of married life knowing her innocence and ignorance.

Initially Sourav misunderstood her, but later realized that Surmani is taking advantage of Sampoorna innocence. He made his wife understand that married life is not stressful or horrible and started to make her feel happiness in it. He thought that as soon as they shift to Calcutta they should start a fresh married life leaving all tensions beside.

Meanwhile this tragedy has strikes their lives. Somnath is also shattered because his teenage infatuation towards a British girl is broken 💔 during college time but hardly recovered. Initially Tupur faults irked him, but  they are really attached after her abortion. Infact they are counting days to confirm her next pregnancy  (as it is too early stage) but his dreams are again shattered after her demise. He also spent alone without talking to anyone and literally craving for love and affection of a life partner. He completely became alone.

Anirudh got evidence near godown against Bhaumik, so he submitted in police station and got him apprehended while discussing his crime with British officer.

While doing final rites to Tupur and Gowri, surmani secretly planned to do sati ritual for Sampoorna, and bribed pandit to do it. But Bonditha listened to it and told this to Anirudh. He learnt about the place where Sourav final rites are going to be performed and took his corpse and performed his rites.

Sampoorna reprimanded Anirudh Bonditha but they convinced her that Sourav soul will not be in peace if you give up your life like this. They brought her to haveli. 

Although Trilochan is reluctant, Somnath Anirudh Bonditha convinced him. Later Sumati informed Anirudh Bonditha that shomik Rimjhim are shifting to krishnanagar and Shomik  requested her to comeback wholeheartedly, so she is going with them , unable to manage mango farms anymore. She thanked Anirudh for giving the job. Anirudh agreed for it and took the papers back..

Munshi with the help of his wife surmani  have created rumour that sampoorna is inauspicious, she didn't fulfill responsibility of a wife to her late husband and all the villagers have gossiped about sampoorna staying in RC haveli, may be having affair with either of RC brothers. She is not allowed to enter into temple, and everyone  are turning back by seeing her. Trilochan also taunted her.

One day she is fainted Somnath checked her and found that she is not taking food from many days. As no one are there in home he personally brought food, fed her because she doesn't have enough stamina to properly hold anything.

Trilochan saw this, reprimanded both of them. Binoy tried to stop but Trilochan kept on venting out his frustration. He declared that he will bring a match for Somnath immediately. Since many times Somnath has kept quiet but this time he also reverted back  his father to have some humanity. Sourav is dead trying to save our family members. We are not supposed to be inhuman towards sampoorna.

Trilochan decided to get sampoorna secretly married to Bihari and made arrangements in old bungalow. He warned sampoorna, her parents to let this marriage happen silently.

However Bihari informed secretly to somnath about this and silently left to marry her in old bungalow. All the arrangements are done, when pandit asked to bring bride, Trilochan asked mami to bring her daughter.

But at the same time Somnath sampoorna got married and came with garlands followed by Anirudh. Trilochan shouted on them, and left the place in anger.

Bondita is in RC haveli unaware of the marriage. He angrily asked Bondita 'Do you know about Somnath sampoorna marriage?' she is also surprised and told no. Next minute all the three came but Trilochan asked newly weds to leave.

Anirudh came and convinced him that Somnath has gone through lot of turmoil in his life, he took this decision for himself, please allow him. Don't think about what society thinks of us, they don't have other work than gossiping. Sampoorna is a genuine woman, we all know about her. It is not fair to say these words."

Binoy also convinced by taking Gowri boudi name that she will feel bad if her son left the house and gone out. Trilochan left from the place without talking and Bondita does their aarti and welcome them. But post marriage rituals are stopped by Somnath and declared that it will happen until his father agrees their marriage.

Munshi family has fumed with much jealousy after learning about Sampoorna second marriage with Somnath and Anirudh's involvement in it  and planned for death of Somnath and Anirudh with the help of a girl who claimed that she is reincarnation of Binoy’s late wife Shubra. she convinced all the family members by giving correct details about RC family, she told that she had to come here as her Jhetani Gowri is passed and there is a life threatening risk for my boys Somnath and Anirudh.

Munshi and fake shubra many times framed sampoorna in a fix and proved her as an inauspicious. Anirudh checked if Soudamini is involved in it because her father is arrested, but later he came to know that she shifted to London with her husband, busy in their lives. Dida also went to piligrimages.

Anirudh Bondita decided to expose her but in vain, even Somnath health condition is also upset along with Anirudh which made Trilochan against sampoorna. He didn't allow sampoorna to stay besides him which made her feel so unsecured and gloomy. Her parents who listened it by hiding added more fuel to her wounds.

Bondita at a time took care of both of them with the help of Bihari.  She recollected when Anirudh once told that how to make convict accept their crimes by trapping them and putting them in dilemma.

Bondita took charge, successfully exposed Fake shubra and by making Bihari disguise as fake baba, who asked Munshi and his family to confess their deeds infront of Durga maa else they will be soon dead and will be in hell.

Scared Munshi and Surmani confessed all their deeds infront of Durga maa idol in mandir she made Trilochan listened to it and understood that sampoorna is innocent.

Trilochan dragged Munshi and his wife to police station with Bihari and Koyli help.

Later when he returned back, Bondita requested Trilochan to accept her sampoorna didi as his bahu. She is pure and not inauspicious. He nodded and asked them to return home. Anirudh called Bondita as "Patibabu ki Bonditha, apni pati babu ki rakshak babu".

Trilochan asked Bonditha to make arrangements of Sampoorna Somnath post marriage rituals.

Post marriage rituals are  done successfully. At that time sampoorna parents came and tried to manipulate her to gain an upper hand over Bonditha, but she didn’t pay any attention to it. She told that because of Bondita only the stain of inauspicious woman is Removed. 

Trilochan came to ask Bonditha for arranging their room for suhagrat, but  Anirudh diverted Bonditha by giving her books to get prepared for entrance exam to get promotion to 9th std and not to move from her room and not to get involved in sampoorna works until she completes syllabus, because getting promotion in school will be a big achievement for her. She agreed and left.

Trilochan observed it and asked  how long will you keep her away from knowing wife duties. Anirudh replied that “My major responsibility is to protect her childhood and not to divert her mind in unnecessary things. I will make others to arrange room for Somnath dada- Sampoorna boudi.”

Trilochan sarcastically asked “Is it unnecessary for Bonditha bahu...unnecessary...then what is necessary for her? Keep on reading books and doing the things which society doesn’t want, always breaking the rules”

Anirudh replied “yes, she will break the rules of stereotypes. She will bring the change by her arguments (Tark se fark mithayenge Bonditha).

Trilochan left thinking that he is impossible.
Sampoorna mother listened it and came to conclusion that “This means Anirudh Bonditha are not husband wife completely and he didn't want Bondita to know about wife duties and get diverted. It seems like there are many reasons to show Bondita as incapable bahu and throw her out, so that Sampoorna will be the only queen of this house.”

On their wedding night, Somnath assured Sampoorna that to save her from unwanted marriage, I married you .  It is not that I will claim for my rights on you or force you. Till now we have not recovered from the loss of our life partners. We should take time. Don’t feel uncomfortable with me. If any necessary arises, you can tell me.”

After telling this, he made distance in their beds and slept. Sampoorna cried remembering Sourav.

Sampoorna parents hardly convinced everyone that their condition has become worse in Devipur village and pleaded to give any job for survival.

Trilochan gave them a job to look after their fields but they were asked to shift to small house where previously sourav sampoorna used to stay. Reluctantly they shifted. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 920 13
so Guys it's a short story , os , based on barrister Babu show (Anirudh and Bondita ) .1)short story :- In this story they forgot about their past...
77.8K 9.5K 58
THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF Our Unexpected LoveπŸ’•, SO FIRST READ THE SEASON 1, IF U HAVEN'T READ IT YET Get ready to witness the love story of Aniru...
33.6K 3.2K 30
This story starts from where everyone declared bondita as detective. The Sarpanch of one side decides the punishment for bondita by marrying Anirudh...
3.2K 355 13
Set in early 20th century. The story follows Anirudh Roy Choudhury, who returns to India from London and encounters the tradition of sati. He interv...