Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3

By BeenHereSince09

What if it was all a dream for Kylie? None of those things happened. Will Kylie fall in love again? Let's fin... More

Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Fourty- Three
Chapter Fourty- Four
Chapter Fourty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Thirty- One

13.1K 358 888
By BeenHereSince09

Kylie's P.O.V

I was sitting still nervously and trying to think of something to say, I'm starting to sweat a little. I really hope Ryan won't do what I think he's going to do, rape.

"Ryan.. What?" I said nervously."

"Show me your room silly." He laughed and stood up. "You should of seen your face, I'm just messing with us Kylie. I just wanna go see your room and see if it's just like your old one or if it's bigger." He chuckled. I blushed in embarrassment, why would he do that? I have to stop thinking about that dumb dream.

"Oh, okay let's go." I smiled and started to feel comfortable and normal again. Once we got to my room I watched as Ryan looked around. He kept on touching stuff and examining it.

"Another balcony?" He said as he opened the door and looked back at me.

"Yeah, this ones bigger this time." I smiled and followed him out.

"Nice view." He said quietly as he started at the scenery, this time there wasn't a neighboring house so I had privacy when I went on here. "Aren't you going to get lonely?... By yourself?" He asked. I just shrugged. "Aren't you scared?"

"Why would I be scared?" I asked while looking at him. He didn't look at me back.

"What if there's a robber? Or a stalker? No one would help you.. Your neighbor is all the way over there." He pointed out, it was quite a distance away.

"No.. I don't know, there's a good security down by the main gates to get here and I have my own big gate." I said. "Lets go back inside." It was getting a little late and chilly.

"Ahh, I'll take this side." Ryan said calmly as he took off his shoes and plopped in my bed.

"Hey I have to be the first one in my new bed!!" I frowned and quickly laid down under the covers before he would.

"Okay okay." He chuckled while standing back up and starting to take off his pants. I immediately looked away awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" I asked, still not facing him.

"I always sleep like this, it's more comfortable." He said as if it wasn't a big deal. He seems really comfortable, I shouldn't make this a big deal, if he can be comfortable then so can I.

"Okay then." I smiled and turned to look at him. He was already shirtless and in his boxers.

"You're free to get comfy too Ky, it's your house." He chuckled.

"Okay." I said and stood up. I took off my pants, went to go put my hair in a bun and then took off my shirt, lately I've been sleeping like this. I found it to be really comfortable.

"You sleep with your bra on?" He asked as I went to sleep next to him.

"Nooo.. But I can't let you see them that easily, you have to work for it." I joked and went close to him.

"I'm willing to work." He smirked and kissed my neck.

"Ryan." I giggled because it tickled.

"What?" He smiled and did it again so I could giggle again. Once I did he started tickling me all over.

"No! Stop stop stop!" I laughed and started moving all around. He laughed too at how funny I looked. I don't know how but I ended up on top of him. He stopped ticking me as I sat up on stop off him.

"I won." He smirked as he showed me my bra in his hand.

"Ryan!!" I blushed and covered my boobs.

"What? You told me to work for it." He laughed and threw my bra across the room.

"I didn't even notice you took it off!"

"Oh well." He smirked and grabbed my hands so he could look at my boobs. "Beautiful." He said with a smirk. This time I blushed even harder.

"Stop that." I said quietly.

"Stop what?" he chuckled.

"Stop smirking, it's sort of turning me on." I said as I covered my face so I wouldn't see him smirk.

"Oh is it baby?" He said in a sexy tone and started to grab my boobs. I started to enjoy it.

"What about Caitlin?" I asked before I leaned down to kiss him.

"She broke up with me its okay." He said as he kissed me first. It turned into a heated make out session. He then stopped me so he could pull his condom out of his pocket.

"You little shit." I smiled and rolled my eyes and smacked his cheek playfully and continued to kiss him. While we were making out he opened the condom. Once he got it out I take up and pulled down his boxers and watched his dick come out. "You're hard." I giggled as I grabbed his dick and started to move my hand up and down.

"Kylie." Ryan moaned in pleasure. I kept on doing it for a while and then put the condom on him. I took off my thong and then smirked at him. "Are you sure you want to?" He asked. I put his dick in and smirked as an answered for yes.

"Ughh." I moaned in pleasure as I started to ride him. We kept on going until Ryan flipped us so he was on top and he started to thrust in and out really quickly which cause my back to arch a little and a loud moan escaped he looked at me and smirked as he slapped my thigh.

* * *

"That was... good." I blushed as tried to catch my breath. Ryan laid down next to me and put his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Damn it was, I didn't think you'd moan that loud and that much." He teased and kissed my cheek.

"What about you? I heard your moans." I teased back and kissed his lips softly. I smiled a little and hid my face in his chest. I heard him trying to steady is breathing also with make me giggle a little.

"Goodnight baby." He whispered and kissed my cheek one last time.

"Goodnight." I said back and we both started to slowly fall asleep.

Morning

I woke up pretty early and I started to remember that Ryan and I had sex. I covered my face in embarrassment as I admitted to myself that kinda liked it. I went to the bathroom and did my business and brushed my teeth. Once I got out i decided to wear one of Ryan's shirts that he left that went just below my butt. I looked around and found a note Ryan left that said he had to work on something. I sighed and went downstairs to make breakfast, Wubbz was still sleeping.

10 Minutes Later

"Boo!" A voice said behind me I let out a small scream and turned around and was basically hit by a body. I looked and it was Alfredo.

"How did you get in here?!"

"Your password is easy, your front door wasn't locked." He laughed. He then gave me a big hug. "Why aren't you wearing underwear or pants...?" He asked as he accidentally touched my butt.

"I like sleeping naked! Don't touch!" I said and baked away. I then forgot that I let the pancake burn. "Damn it!"

"Chill Ky, I'm here to pick Wubbz up, is he still sleeping?" Alfredo asked.

"No he's sleeping, let him sleep!"

"Okay okay." Alfredo said while taking a pancake. "Why are you up so early?"

"I just woke up early." I shrugged and finished up the pancakes. "Eat with me." I said as I grabbed the syrup and forks. I handed one to Fredo and we both are silently. I was leaning over the counter to eat and I straightened up with I saw Fredo trying to look at my butt. I didn't say anything and just blushed slightly.

After we were done eating we both went to the living room. "Can I ask you something?" He asked while looking straight at me.

"Yeah?" I replied while flipping through the channels.

"Would you give me head if I asked?" He said randomly. I blushed really hard and looked at him.

"Huh?.. I mean yeah if you wanted it... I trust you to not do anything bad to me. I trust you." I replied. It was true, I did trust him a lot and I feel like we've been closer than ever recently.

"Give me head." He said as he took out his dick. I blushed and stared at it, it was big.

"Okay.." I said while getting up, I went on my knees in front of him and looked at him. "Are you sure? I'll do it if you really want me to."

"Do it." He said and waited for me to. I hesitated but then started sucking. After a while I started to get into it and I liked hearing him moan my name. He came in my mouth and I decided to swallow it, it didn't taste bad.

"There.." I said awkwardly and hid my smile.

"Damn that was good." He said while scratching the back of his head. We sat there in awkward silence for a while. "So uh.. Do you want me to do anything to you? Like eat you or something?" He asked awkwardly.

"Eat me?" I questioned. I don't think Justin has ever done that to me. "Is it good?"

"I'll show you." He said while making me sit back. He put my legs up over his shoulders and looked at me. "Ready?" He smirked a little. I hid my face and nodded. He pulled up my shirt out of the way and I shivered a little and gasped quietly as his tongue touched down there.

"Fredo.." I moaned and he started to suck and use his tongue even more. "Ahhh." I moaned again when he slipped two fingers in and started going in and out fast.

"Was it good?" He asked once he licked me clean and sat next to me.

"Really good." I blushed embarrassingly.

"Don't be awkward about this Ky, we're still friends." Fredo said as I decided to sit on his lap.

"What about Jasmine?" I asked started to regret what we just did. I felt dirty since I had sex with Ryan last night.

"She doesn't have to find out." He said and kissed my neck. "Kylie.. I have to admit something, I like you." He said as he took a deep breath before he continued. "I like you, I like taking care of you, I like talking to you, I like how nice you are towards your fans, I think you're beautiful, I gained feelings for you and I can't hold it in any longer. I'm sorry, but I might even love you Kylie."

"Alfredo..." I couldn't find any words to say. "But you're dating Jasmine.. You can't love me."

"Don't you love me too?"

"I ... I don't know. I think I do.." I sighed and bit my lip. Do I love Alfredo? Lately we have been close and we've been texting nonstop. I just don't want Jasmine to not like me.

"I actually want to be with you." Alfredo said while holding my hand.

"I need time to think Fredo." I said while standing up. He stood up also and walked with me towards the door. "I'll watch Wubbz for today, I'll give you the answer maybe tonight or tomorrow, okay?" I opened the door and waited for him to go.

"I love you." He said as he kissed me on the lips, I felt something.

"Bye.." I smiled slightly and watched him leave. I sighed and just stood there.

Do I like Alfredo? Or do I like Ryan? ... Do I still like Justin? Oh my god why can't I pick?! Definitely don't like Justin right now, last night he was with a girl. Ryan... Well I did have fun last night, but I just wasn't feeling it. With Alfredo... It's different. Lately I've been admiring how he is with Wubbz and how caring he is towards me. And he does care for me like he said before.

I noticed that I was smiling when I was thinking about Alfredo. I covered my face and giggled. I then snapped myself out of it and decided to go take a shower since Wubbz was still sleeping.

* * *

Justin's P.O.V

"Come on bro just give me the address." I begged Alfredo as he picked me up so we could go to the gym.

"Nah, I can't. She probably wouldn't like it and Scooter wouldn't like it either."

"I'm not going to do anything bad, I just wanna know so I can go visit her."

"No, Scooter told her no boys allowed."

"You went there." I shot back with a frown.

"I'm a man, you're a boy. Plus I went to go check on Wubbz." He said while changing the radio station.

"Hey that was your girl, don't you wanna hear her sing?" I asked suspiciously, did they break up or something?

"Eh, I'm not in the mood. That song isn't my vibe right now." He said and shrugged.

"Alright." I nodded and looked out the window. "But hey! I'm a man!" I argued as I realized he called me a boy.

"No you're a boy Justin, you can barely grow facial hair. Plus you fuck around with Kylie a lot, it hurts her more than you think. Then you're always calling her out over Twitter and shit, making her look bad, but then you're always saying you love her and shit too. All you're doing is confusing her heart. Either you love her for real, or you leave her alone. It's simple, just choose. And by the looks of it, you'd probably leave her since you're fucking with other models that she has to still work with. You know she tells me that she doesn't want to go model because of that?"

"Whatever." I sighed and turned the radio up. We didn't talk anymore and just went to the gym.

* * *

Few Weeks Later

Kylie's P.O.V

"Don't fucking walk away from me!" Justin angrily whispered to me as he grabbed onto my upper arm aggressively. "How many fucking times have I told you not to do that in front of my friends?!" He said and he basically pulled me into a corner away from everyone else since we were in a club/restaurant with his 'friends.'

"Don't tell me what to do! They're not your friends, they're fucking nobodies using you for fame so they can be relevant! Your real friends are Ryan, Chaz, and Alfredo!" I shot back.

"Don't make me fucking angry Kylie, you know what I will do when you make me angry." He warned and grabbed my arm tighter.

"Ow stop it! Let go of me! I wanna go home!" I said in pain as he did it even tighter. "Justin I'm serious stop it!" I slapped him without thinking and then he let go and looked at me so angrily.

"You're lucky we're in public." He said in a serious tone. "Come on now."

"I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"I said come on!" He grabbed my hand and gave it a yank.

"Ow!" I gasped in pain as my wrist started to hurt, it felt like he was going to rip my hand off. He started to walk back to his friends and told him we had to leave.

"Where the fuck do you live?" Justin asked as he turned on the car.

"I'm not telling you." I said while crossing my arms.

"Tell me."

"No."

"TELL ME!" He yelled and hit my thigh, leaving a red mark. I started rubbing it in pain and told him my address as I choked back the tears. He was really quiet on the war there, but he on trying to touch me inappropriately. I finally let him when he hit my thigh again.

"Justin please.." I begged as he tried to unzip my shorts. "Don't please." I looked at him and he looked at me too. I shook my head as a tear escaped. He rolled his eyes and stopped the car.

"Get out." He commanded and unlocked the door.

"What?"

"Get out, you have two legs you can walk." He said rudely.

"I hate you." I said as I got out. Once I closed the door he sped off. I started crying as I walked back, I wasn't that far away from the main gate.

I absolutely hate him, he said it would be a fun date just him and I! I actually believed him and he let me down. There's no way I'm ever letting him do this to me ever again, I hate it when he hits me!

I got lost in my thought and realized that I was at the main gate already.

"Kylie." I said to the security. He looked at me with sympathy and opened the gate. "Thanks." I said and started to walk to my house, which was sort of a long ways to go.

* * *

"Kylie?" Alfredo said as he answered the door. Wubbz was staying with me since he liked to be with me and Alfredo was watching him since I went with Justin, but he doesn't know I went with Justin all he knows it that I went out. I started crying and hugged him. I couldn't keep it in any longer, I started telling him what happened. "Shhh baby it's okay." He whispered kindly and started to lead me up to my room. He went to my bathroom and turned on the water to the bathtub.

"Be with me." I cried. He nodded and started to strip as he went into the bathtub first. Once he did, I did the same.

"Shh it's okay Ky, you're safe." He said as he hugged me and let me rest my head on his chest. The water was warm so it got me to calm down and fredo rubbing my back help too. After a while we both got out and he helped me dry myself off.

"Thank you." I quietly said to him as I kissed his chest once we started to cuddle in my bed.

"Of course." He replied and wrapped his arms around me, I felt really safe in his arms. Slowly we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

IN A GOOD MOOD SO HERES AN UPDATE

ITS MY BIRTHDAY BTW HINT HINT ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296 33 27
Prologue Can Basketball change their life forever? If you bet on love will you be happy at the end? Can you sacrifice on that love? That is the que...
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...
9.4K 227 16
This was it.... She was finally going to Pax... But little does she know, she falls in love with one of her best friends, William Kiingtong. What wi...
118K 2.6K 25
Kylie's life has never gave her anything to be happy about. Except for one thing, Ansel Elgort, her bestfriend. As Kylie spends more time with Ansel...