Gym Training

By FlyingApsara

Just a Session on Gym Training. *wink* *wink* its Gulf Max and Joss. a Ghostship. More

Gym Training

1.6K 62 25
By FlyingApsara

I dont remember who requested it. But if you are reading, its for you.

..........

The Gym Trainer.

Max came out of the locker room after making sure that no customer is keeping any illegal stuff, like drinks or dugs in their lockers. He entered the main hall and saw a boy, about 19 20 years old, struggling to find a machine for himself to start excercise. He looked around to find Joss, his partner, because usually it would be Joss to guide the new persons to join gym.

The boy would try to lift dumbells, or go to bench. He was curious to know how to use a squart rack or handle rack. He even tried to start a treadmill but ended up looking like a lost kid in a shop of candies. So far he had not noticed the presence of a man in the room, leaning in the door frame, until he chuckled.

Gulf turned to find him standing leisurely, surely checking him out for god knows how long.

Gulf, who had came to a gym for a very first time felt his cheeks heating up that he masked with his annoyed tone.

"Instead of looking at my butt, why dont you tell me how to start"?

Max had his eyes wide open in amusement before he started laughing at his sassy attitude.

"Apparently, i didnt know that you were oblivious to the fact that someone is standing for long watching you, but you knew i must be watching you butt. Interesting". Max replied still laughing while coming to Gulf.

"Hello kid. I am Max. The owner and partner to Joss. I believe you have met him". He stretched his hand for a hand shake that Gulf accepted. He wanted to protest so bad at being called Kid, but yes compare to the man standing in front of him, he was a kid. 

"Gulf. Yes i met him. He just assigned me the locker and went to attend a call. He guided me to check the machines here. But...". Gulf pointed in confused.

"But you are lost. Okay let me helo you. Why do you want to join gym. Apparently you are fit slim. Not extra fats. Any girlfriend issue"? Max winked and Gulf chuckled.

"No Phi. No girlfriend boyfriend issue. I want to build up my stamina. I am joining special forces. So". He explained. Max was impressed. No doubt.

"Okay kid. Let me introduce you with the machines first. The one you are standing beside is Squatting rack. It helps you thigh and shin muscles. But i think you should start with weight lifting. Dumbells and disks. Come let me tell you". Max held his hand and took him in front of a full size mirror. There were dumbells arranged neatly on the floor.

Max took one. It was 5kg for beginners. He held one dumbell and told Gulf to hold it upside down. Vertically. But it was heavy for the first time. So he made Gulf stand straight and stood behind him.. He led Gulf hold it properly, securing it in his grip.

"Up. Down. Up. Down". He taught Gulf to move his hands up and down for a while before leaving his hands. He moved his hands up on his bare arms since Gulf was wearing a sleeveless tee. Gulf looked in the mirror and saw Max looking back in his eyes.

He was still working on his hands trying to keep a hold of dumbell but those hands lingering on his arms were distracting. Max let his hands roam a bit more down holding him at his waist. He knew Max knows the effect.

He worked for a while before Max took the dumbell from his hand and took him to a bench.

"Lay down". He made Gulf lay down on it. Securring his feet on the foot rack. He stood by his head. Only then Gulf saw a weight lift attach to the rod above.

He gulped. Sounds heavy. He thought.

"Relax. I will guide you". Max whispered at his ears making him shiver. This man was dangerous to his heart.

"Wow. Are we doing bench press"? They turned to see Joss standing by his feet.

"Yeah. Just free from dumbells. I was about to guide the kid at bench press". Max winked subtly. But that didnt hide from Gulf. He smirked internally.

Okay. They wana play. I can play too. He let it go with the flow. He leaned his body a bit up, this way his face was almost close to Max's crotch. While he parted his legs comfortably. Hitting two birds. Wow. He chuckled in amusement but masked it quickly with his innocence.

He knew everytime Max will bend down to push the weight down, there is no way he wont touch Gulf's face. The same thought was running in Max's mind because he was feeling himself half hard already. If the bulge in the jeans was to be counted.

And so was Joss. He could see the bulge forming and also the little tent on the boy's jeans laying in front of him in leisure. He looked up to see Gulf who was waiting for Max to start with his innocent bambi eyes. Or he thought so.

"Easy there". Gulf heard Max murmuring as he bend down shifting the weight. There. It hit the bulls eyes. The front of his jeans touched Gulf's face and he could clearly smell his arousal. Max felt his breath hitched, scared that Gulf might hate it. But he sighed in relief when he saw no change of expressions.

Joss tried to intervane too. He bend Gulf's knees to straighten up almost hovering him.

"Let me help you with your leg muscles". He was apparently pushing his legs inwardly to stretch the muscles but Gulf could easily read his moves. Everytime that he moved his legs up, his hands were brushing against his now hard length.

Okay. Let the fun begin.

"Phi. I heard about the squatting exercise. The standing one. Can you guide me"? Gulf asked.

"Ohh. Full sqauts. Sure why not. Lets go Joss". Max let Joss pull Gulf to stand. They moved to another corner with squat disks stacked.

"Here hold these. Lets start from the beginning". Joss handed him one disk in each hand. He placed his hands on his waist. "Now squat fully. Yeah like this. Get down boy". He slightly pushed Gulf to squat. He was gritting his teeth to avoid hissing because, yes, he underestimated the boy. Gulf bend down, purposely grinding his hips with the bulge forming.

He caught Gulf's gaze in the mirror who was smirking. Max saw this clear and loud.

"Come on guys. We can have fun while excercising. What say"? He winked at both of them. Max chuckled at him.

"Naughty eh? I was scared for nothing". Max said and Gulf scoffed.

"So Phi Joss. Where were we"? He grind his ass again and this time Joss gripped his hips.

"Oh boy. Am gonna train you so many exercises today".  Joss said pulling him against his crotch that he could clearly feel the monster awake.

"Its gonna be sooooo much fun". Max hug him from front humping their dicks together.

"Threesome"? Gulf asked with twinkling eyes.

"Perfect". Max winked.

"But am a virging. Will it hurt"? This time Gulf bit his lips. Joss softly bit his ear lobe making him shiver.

"Pleasure guaranteed". And that assurity was enough to burn him in curiosity.

Joss moved his hands around his waist, resting on his belt while Max captured his lips in a gentle kiss, that soon turned heated as he pried his mouth open with his tongue and invaded the cavity with the hot muscle. He was getting aroused as the hands skilfully unbuckled his belts and undid his zips. Pulling down his boxers along with jeans to his feet.

Joss kept a hand around his hard leaking length while he bend down to face the peaches. He spanked one and his eyes shone as the muscles jiggled.

"Aaaannhhhhh". Gulf moaned at the sensation. "Do it more". He wiggled his ass to be spanked by Joss while Max pulled off his tee to attack his nipples.

"Jeeeeezzzzz" . He felt his legs turning jelly. But no. It was the beginning. Joss parted his ass cheeks with both hands and licked his wrinkled hole. It was a new feeling for Gulf. Feeling his hole being eaten and licked with a tongue and occasionally a finger would try to pass the rim. But no hurry. Joss knew how to make him squirm in pleasure.

Max bend down to face the monster twitching. He swapped his thumb at the head to smear the precum before licking his thumb clean. His eyes turned dark taking in the strong musky smell. Licking his lips wet he tug the hard length and took it into his mouth.

"Oh Goddddd". Gulf screamed in pleasure. Only if both men had not held him strongly he would have fallen down. With a tongue probbing his hole and a mouth sucking his length. He felt the pressure building up in the pit of his stomach.

"Aaannhhhh. Am cumming. Am cumming". He screamed in desire shedding the load in Max's mouth who didnt gulp it. He winked before turning him to face Joss who held him in his arms making him lay down in his lap. He opened the zipper of his jeans for Gulf to hold him. And to say Gulf was eager would be understatement. He quickly took the hard length into his mouth bobbing his head up and down.

Max made it easy for him to pull him on his fours. He spit the cum on his hole. And pushed it inside with his two fingers. Joss had slicked the hole good but the cum acted as lubricant helped him easily open him.

The fingers turned three and Max hit his prostate dead on making Gulf choke on the length. He unconciously sucked Joss hard pulling him on edge.

"Phii....". He moaned around the length pumping the remaining in his hand. Joss was holding a little thread of self control not to cum. Max pulled out his fingers and put the head of his aching dick on the hole.

"Am going in. Stop me when its too much". He sat on his knees, wrapping his arms around Gulf for support. Gulf felt his ass burning as the length was sliding in. He was gripping Joss's thighs tightly to bear the pain. Not that Joss was minding. He softly held his face to kiss away the tears passed. He was kissing his lips to distract him off the pain.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk. Hurtssssssss". Gulf screamed as Max setrled inside him balls up. He wanted to wiggle his hips to reduce the pain but Max held his hips tightly.

"Dont move. It will hurt more". Gulf was silent and still. He would occsassionaly lap his tongue on the hard dick in his mouth to divert himself. And that helped him a bit.

"Mo.. Move". Gulf signalled him to move. Max pulled himself to the tip before sliding in again. He did it a few time for Gulf to adjust. And then he increased his speed as Gulf was meeting him mid way. Rocking his hips. Chanting for more.

He let both fuck him. One in ass one in mouth. Joss had waited for long so it was only fair if Gulf hollowed his jaw and let Joss fuck his mouth.

"Am cumming aaahahhhh". Joss growled as he painted Gulf's throat white. It was so intense that Gulf cum again. Without even touching himself. And unconsciously he clenched his ring muscles hard.

"Oh fuck. Dont. Aaahhhh". This time Max growled deep as he emptied himself in the tight heat.

"Oh my godddd".  Gulf slumped on Joss laying on top of him with Max on his back. Biting and kissing his back..

"Phi". They both turned  to a giggling Gulf. Still catching their breath.

"What kiddo"? Max pecked his forehead.

"Can we try the bouncing ball"? He said in between giggles. Joss looked at him and chuckled.

"Maxi. This boy surely has kinks". He took Gulf to the bouncing ball. And made him lay on his arched back. Max stood by his head supported his shoulders. While Joss stood between his legs.

"Ready to bounce"? He said balancing Gulf. He was teasing his still gaping hole with his tip.

"Cut the slack Phi. Just aaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkk".

"Oh yes kiddo. Am gonna fuck you so hard". Joss smacked his ass while setting up his pace to pound in the wet hole.

Max cupped Gulf's cheeks to guide him to take his length. Though bit odd, still it excited Gulf none the less. His body was bouncing on the ball and he could clearly see himself in the mirror, if only his eyes kept open for some fraction of seconds.

Joss held his hard dick again in his hand jacking him with his pounding. Hard and fast. And soon he emptied himself in Gulf followed by Gulf who screamed silently. His eyes rolled back to his skull and he sucked Max hard to pull on his limit.

He slid down the ball on his back, to the yoga matt below as if his body has no strength left. He was hug side ways by Max and Joss both covering his half body each. He was just trying to calm himself. It was too much for the first time and he could feel his ass burning. But that didnt mean that the fire in his body had subdued. He wanted more. He was addicted to this threesome.

"What next are we going to try Phi"? He said after a while.

"Arent you sore yet"? Max was genuinely surprised.

"Come on Phi. You only live once. We will see it later how sore i am. I guess i have still an hour for my gym session. Isnt it? So wont you train your exclusive and expensive customer good"? He said biting his swollen lips.

"Then trust us. We are going to take care and train our exclusive customer so well. But then you have to make sure to be our customer only". This time Joss spoke and his doubts were cleared instantly when Gulf smooched him hard.

"And why the hell you think i paid for this club at an hour distance from my home"? He winked this time and laughed to see both of them growl and attacked on him.

That night, Max and Joss made sure to use every equipment in their gym to Train their beloved customer. They forgot the count how many times they took Gulf altering and how many times Gulf cum until he had nothing left. But he was happy getting attended and pampered. He made sure to visit the gym daily to get his exercise in routine.
.........

Another update for you all.

Comment and Like if you feel like.

Love you all

Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
4.3K 185 18
It is said that the last year in school is the most exciting. Also the most stressful and tasking. Some students would party or spend time with fri...
14.1K 325 30
|COMPLETED| Lee Minho the evil heartless king or that's how he's portrayed himself to his people. Park Jiae indebted to the king and trapped in his c...