Repetitions || The Nells || D...

Da kimorahsmith679

In this AU, Jessica Nell does not exist. Altro

Chapter 1: Where It All Started From
Chapter 2: Returns

Introduction

120 0 2
Da kimorahsmith679

Hi everyone! This is my new book of The Nells by Bendy_the_bunny. So I've been thinking about something. I was thinking that I wanted to make a book of The Nells by Bendy_the_bunny, but without Jessica Nell/Jessica Nell does not exist in this AU. The Nell Family OCs and Backstory in this universe is my Alternate Universe (AU), so it's NOT canon/the same and different from Bendy_the_bunny's Repetitions/The Nells Lore. This is my version, so any mistakes should be accepted as a parallel universe. So please don't spam with hate and I hope you enjoyed.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
59.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...