She is the one. (Sasuhina)

By Hinatadabest

"Sasuke Uchiha''. He is rich like hell, popular, handsome, wise and he has everything men wish to have. He jo... More

Part 1.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Notice!!!
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
My Birthday Bonus Chapter
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Bonus Chapter
Note

Part 29

888 45 7
By Hinatadabest

The story had hit 1k viewers so I decided to make this chapter long. Don't forget to read another story of mine. 'The enemy became my lover'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......She remembered that the young man didn't wear any scarf to warm his neck when he came to the store at 4 in the morning. She wanted to thank him for the kindness he has shown toward her and a scarf wasn't a bad idea after all. The amethyst knew the raven was rich and he can buy material things without hesitation so she decided to give her something special. Even though she knew it will take a long time to finish the masterpiece, she was determined to do it for some reason. On every thread, on every movement she made, she put an effort and poured her emotions.

Hinata: "I hope you feel warm Uchiha-san."

[2 days later.]

Sakura: "Sasuke-kun. Wait for me!!" Sasuke was walking alongside Hinata discussing the new house's design. Sakura was burning with jealousy and anger because they are getting closer day by day. In the morning, Sasuke sometimes comes to school with Hinata and they engage in conversations during break time and Sasuke will sit across Hinata in the library. In the evening, they would go home together and even Naruto was surprised about the sudden relationship between them. The blonde also noticed that Sasuke would steal glances or stare at Hinata whenever he has the chance. Sasuke also seems relaxed around her and talks more than usual.

......Sasuke just sighed and ignored the voice that came from his back. Sasuke always sticks to Hinata these days because of what Sakura said. No one can grantee that Sakura won't hurt Hinata. The last time they talked, Sasuke noticed that she was obsessed with him and blinded by love.

Hinata: "Is that okay to ignore her like that?" Sasuke frowned at Hinata's question. After spending more time with her, the raven noticed that she is very kind under the cold mask. Hinata knew Sakura doesn't like her but she never hated her or hurt her back even though they bully her. Sasuke was with her most of the time and nobody even dared to glare at Hinata when she is beside the raven or they would get into trouble. She was grateful for his help but she doesn't want him to misunderstand that she is friendly to him just for protection. Hinata has become friendlier to each other as well as Sasuke. They were comfortable with each other and they have things in common as well.

Sasuke: "Don't mind her. So are you okay with the kitchen design?" Sasuke connected the conversation where they left off. Sasuke asked Hinata's help to decorate the house for the children. Hinata once told him that she wants to be an interior designer in the future and Sasuke even studied some facts about it. It was just a week since they have met and surprising they are pretty close now. Sasuke doubted that there is an invisible string that binds them because he would feel empty whenever she isn't around. The same goes for Hinata and she was getting used to seeing Sasuke in her daily life.

Hinata: "Mhm, except for the fact that it is twice large as my house." Hinata chuckled after finishing the sentence while Sasuke scoffed. Hinata wasn't wrong though the house was pretty big. To be honest, Sasuke wanted to surprise her and the children but he also wanted Hinata to feel that she is a part of this donation. He chuckled when Hinata mentioned that she was jealous that she wasn't the one who bought them a house. So Sasuke offered her to try designing the house by herself and the young man still remember the bright smile she gave.

Sasuke: "Maybe it was a little too much..." Hinata laughed at Sasuke's slightly embarrassed expression and that laugh was caught by a furious girl. 'How dare you laugh with my Sasuke?' She clenched her fist so hard that her fingernails dug into her palm. Hinata entered the classroom after putting on her emotionless face and followed by Sasuke who radiated a cold aura. Sakura followed behind them and she showed her sweet smile making boys get a nosebleed. Sakura was popular as well. Even though her grades are normal, the Haruno family was one of the richest clans and her looks made boys fall at her feet except Sasuke.

Karin: "Ne, Sasuke-kun which club are you joining in?" Sasuke felt irritated by the girl in front of him who is leaning on his desk. As she bent down, the clothes parted from her skin and revealed her color bone and her chest. Sasuke turned his face to the left as he didn't want to look at Karin. When he saw Hinata looking at him with amused eyes, Sasuke groaned. He doesn't like when girls try to expose themselves in front of him especially when Hinata is near. Once they talked about his fangirls and she was laughing to death after seeing his grumpy face. She would tease him about them often and Sasuke pretend to be mad but after a minute he always chuckles lightly.

Sasuke: "Football." Hinata raised an eyebrow at Sasuke's answer while Sakura, Ino, and other girls squealed. Their mind drifted to the image where they cheer for the prince 'Sasuke' in his football match and they would faint when Sasuke accepted the water bottle they offer. Only Hinata knew it was a lie because Sasuke said he would join basketball and she said she would join the cooking club. Sasuke shrugged his shoulders and Hinata got the message that he just did it to drive her away.

Sakura: "Then, I will be in the cheerleader team of football for Sasuke-kun."

Ino: "Count me in."

Naruto: "I also want to be cheered Sakura-chan." Naruto whined when he realized that his crush doesn't even appreciate him.

Sakura: "In your dreams." Sakura rolled her eyes but gave a sweet smile toward Sasuke who didn't look at her. She felt hurt by his coldness but she was happy that Sasuke hasn't noticed the plan she did for Hinata. She will thank Ino and Karin for this later.

......Sasuke raised an eyebrow at Hinata when the bell rang. He knew that she doesn't have any visitors except him. Hinata was also confused about who would come to her house.

Sasuke: "Want me to answer?" Sasuke put down the book that he was currently reading and started to get up.

Hinata: "I will get it." Hinata stood up swiftly and walked toward the door quietly. Sasuke followed her from behind as he doubted that something will happen to Hinata. Sasuke frowned after looking at the girl who is in front of the garden. Yamanaka Ino was holding a purple jacket and a bag with the 'Bakery' word printed on it.

Hinata: "Is there anything I can help you with Yamanaka-san?" Hinata showed hospitality even though she did some bad things to her.

Ino: "A-ano. Can I come inside for a minute?" She asked while looking down and Sasuke rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Hinata: "Yes." Hinata walked toward the gate and Sasuke was observing Ino closely as if she will do something to Hinata. Ino felt uncomfortable at she felt Sasuke's sharp gaze which looked like he will kill her if she does something to the Hyuuga. She couldn't blame Sasuke for being like this as she did some horrible things to the girl.

Hinata: "Would you like some tea?" Ino sat across the table while Sasuke went back to reading but you could tell Sasuke's eyes never left Ino. He wasn't looking at her appearance or interested in her but he was looking out for danger.

Ino: "No need to trouble yourself Hinata-chan. I am just returning you this." Ino handed the purple jacket which was cleaned and folded neatly. "Also, I heard you like sweets so please accept this as a thank you gift." Hinata took the bag with doubts in her eyes but she accepted it nonetheless.

Ino: "I am really sorry for what I did to you in the past Hinata-chan. I hope you forgive me." Sasuke felt the sincerity in her voice and his mind wandered to earlier events.

[Flashback]

......Yamanaka Ino was strolling through the narrow streets as her friend dared her to. Her steps were unsteady as she was drunk. The feeling of fear broke into her heart as she saw 5 men walking toward her. She decided to turn back and ran away as there was no one in the street. Faster than she can comprehend, a strong hand grabbed her wrist roughly and pushed her against the wall. The effect of alcohol disappeared as she was pinned against the wall while the men in front of her were looking at her with lust.

"Don't go yet, let's have some fun." She squeezed her eyes shut as she realized the situation she was in.

Ino: "Somebody help. Please, someone." Sobs escaped from her lips as she cried out for help. The smirk appeared on the men's faces as they saw the girl struggling.

"It's useless, no one comes here. Come on I will make you feel the pleasure." Ino's eyes were wide opened at the men's words. She is not a virgin but she doesn't want to get raped by people like them. She kept screaming for help but no people showed up. Her throat became sore and she started to lose hope.

"Don't be desperate, we will make you feel good. You will be craving more later. The tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt a hand tearing her shirt. Her knees started to give up and she accepted fate.

......She has never been so happy in this life to hear the screaming noises of the men and people falling to the ground. She felt a warm jacket on her shoulders as the grip on her wrist was released.

Hinata: "Are you okay?" She opened her eyes to look at her hero but she felt petrified when she saw the lavender orbs looking at her with concern. She saw not only the girl she bullied but also the raven haired man who was standing in front of the man who was kneeling down.

Ino: "S-Sasuke-kun. Thank you." The words came out from her lips shakily when the man turned to look at them. His eyes were looking at the figure in front of her instead of Ino.

Sasuke: "Thank her. If she didn't nag, I would have ignored." Ino didn't feel hurt by those words but happy and guilty. When the realization hit her hard that Hinata asked Sasuke to save her made her regret all the things she did to Hinata.

Ino: "Why did you save me? After all the things I did to you?" The blonde knew that they could have just walked away easily. Ino's question caught Hinata off guard but Ino felt his heartbeat wild when she saw Hinata smiles genuinely for the first time.

Hinata: "I will never ignore someone who needs help just because I dislike them." Her answer made her eyes widen. All this time, Ino thought she was a witch and evil.

But the real Hinata was an angel... A pure soul... A kind heart...

===================================================

10/3/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.6K 13
And just like that, they were gone. Hinata sighed, "I miss them already." Sasuke enveloped her in a hug, "I'm going to miss those brats too." Hinata...
36.3K 885 24
After running late for school again and being sent to the principal, Hinata Hyuga - one of the class tops must be Naruto Uzumaki's "personal teacher"...
611K 19.5K 28
Hinata Hyuga, a shy, nerd, athletic junior in high school who likes to keep everything on the down low. Her four best girl-friends, however, are Kono...
3.7K 156 20
Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually talked about how cool and amazing the vil...