Mr and Mrs Devil *Not Edite...

By Madiewhoknows

Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. He... More

Warning
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Meet the vipers
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/n
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilouge
Facts u didnt know

Chapter 20

5.8K 99 13
By Madiewhoknows

Julianna pov:

As we arrive the driver pulls up to this big building and stops to let us out.

Giovanni gets out first and puts his hand out for me to grab "you ready love?".

"As I said before we left, more than I'll ever be" I sigh.

I turn around to look at Maeve and she nods making me feeling a little less nervous.

I got this.

Nothing will go wrong.

But little did I know how wrong I was

"Alright this is it, stick to the plan and talk to us if anything seems weird and suspicious" I say to his mafia and my gang.

"Got it?" I say loud and clear.

"Yes boss" my gang says making me smirk.

"Did you hear her? Say yes boss?" Gio says.

What?

"Gio it's your mafia" I chuckle.

"As long as we have this alliance you are the third boss considering Elijah is my second in command and you aren't my wife" he says.

I nod "yes boss" his mafia says.

"Alright be safe and enjoy your selfs" I say as I take Gio's hand again and walk towards the doors.

I walk with confidence and show no fear.

"You look beautiful and kinda scary" gio whispers into my ear making me smirk.

"So do you amore" I whisper back.

"Hello and welcome to the Mafia yearly ball" a random guys says as he lets us in.

Woah, this is beautiful.

"Okay , everyone split up and talk to others" Elijah says into the mic.

Everyone wanders off besides me, Maeve and the boys.

"Alright me and Maeve will make conversation and keep an eye out" Elijah says as he takes Maeve's hand and leads them away into the crowd.

"A drink?" Gio says handing me a glass of champagne.

"Thank you" I smile and take a sip.

"Shall we go mingle?" He asks.

"We shall" I smile.

"Wait before we do I need to say something" I say.

"If it's about the letter I know love" he says.

"Wait what, how?" I ask.

"Love you shouldn't leave things laying around in the kitchen" he smiles.

Damn it "wait your not mad?"

"I am, but I trust you and I know you can handle your self, plus I'll be watching" he says.

"Thanks" I say surprised.

"Hello Mr.Valentine" a man who looks at least fifty says.

"Hello Mr.Carter" gio says shaking his hand.

"And who might this pretty lady be" he says looking me up and down with lust.

Oh god.

"I'm Ms. Hernandez" I say ignoring his handshake.

"Hernandez , as in the Italian mafia?" He asks.

I clench my jaw "no, I do not run with the Italian mafia, I'm Julianna Hernandez as in number one assassin".

"Right, well this is my wife mrs. Carter" he says.

She looks twenty what the fuck.

"Hello dear" she smiles and shakes my hand.

"Hello, are you okay?" I ask just so she can hear.

She gulps and nods yes.

Yea okay.

"So what's ms.Hernandez doing being your date mr.Valentine?" Mr. Carter asks.

"We signed an alliance" gio says.

"Well it was nice meeting you but we should go and talk to others" I say kindly and pull gio along.

"What's wrong love?" He asks.

"Nothing just creeps me out" I sigh.

"Yea he does" he agrees.

"Hello there Julianna" a voice that I hate with my whole body says.

I turn around and look at the man who made me feel worthless in the eyes.

"Dad" I say.

Gio looks at me with a concern look.

"Who's this? Ur boy toy?" He asks making me chuckle.

"Where's your drug addict of a wife?" I ask as he glares at me.

"Why haven't you been answering?" He asks

"Why did you make me feel worthless?" I ask back.

"Stop it and answer me" he says through his teeth.

"I will when you learn how to be a dad" I shrug.

"Don't make a scene Julianna" he groans.

I look around "no one is even paying attention".

"After the ball I'd like to have a talk" he says.

"And I'd like to slit my throat before doing so, but we all can't get what we want" I say walking away.

"I don't know how you like her and sorry for my slut of a daughters actions" he says to Giovanni which makes me turn around.

Before I could strangle him and gio blocks me " I like her because she knows how to handle her self and is a powerful woman and she isn't a slut, well unless it's for me".

Gio then takes my hand and leads us away.

"Seriously?" I smile.

"What did I leave out something?" He asks with a smile.

"I'm not your slut" I roll my eyes.

"You can be if you want" he winks.

Before I could say another word someone speaks from top of the stairs "ladies and gentleman please grab your date and join us on the dance floor for a traditional ball room dance".

Gio turns to me "May I?".

"Of course" I say and curtsy.

We walk over to the floor and face each other as the music starts.

Play music at top.

One of my hands go on his shoulder and the other in his hand, one of his hands go on my waist as the others holds my hand.

We move to the rhythm as everyone else.

"Sorry if I step in your feet, never done this before" I chuckle.

"Your doing great love" he chuckles back.

"What?" I ask as he looks me in my eyes.

This feels so weird in a good way.

"Nothing just never noticed how pretty your eyes are" he says as he spins me and pulls me back in to him.

I feel my face get hot.

"Are you blushing?" He smiles.

"Shut up" I say laughing.

"How come we started hating each other?" I ask out of no where.

"Honestly don't know, I think it's because we are just power hungry and Greety" he says as we spin together.

"True" I agree.

Narrator pov:

Julianna and Giovanni would never admit their feelings.

Or maybe they will, but maybe something has to happen in order to make them not so oblivious.

They continue dancing and looking into each other's eyes since there is nothing to be said.

They both feel this warm , fuzzy feeling in their stomachs and they don't know if it's good or not all they know is they never want it to stop.

As Giovanni looks intensely into Julianna's eyes he thinks to himself how can someone be so beautiful but deadly.

He wish he could take away every bad thing that happen to her.

And she would wonder why his parents would ever leave him.

Wish he wasn't born into this life just as she wishes the same.

But then again they most likely would if never met.

Julianna pov:

"Ladies and gentleman sorry interrupt but it's time for awards" says the Russian thick accent who I recognized all to well.

Vladimir Volkov

__________________

Sorry for any spelling errors or bad grammar.

Next chapter will have a warning at the start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 4.1K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
175K 4.1K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...
386K 9.4K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...
27.4K 509 43
Reina Amara Valentine, the daughter of the retired Number 1 Assassin Julianna Valentine and retired mafia leader Giovanni Valentine. The heir of Th...